NORWAY, NO!

NORWAY, NO!

Most important university in Norway (the one for top-tier technology++) let students pick theme for a private party. Theme chosen was "politically incorrect" (Holla Forums) and the party became a nazi-party, in public!

Shitstorm brewing…

GLASS OF JUICE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLPooDWp4XA
abcnyheter.no/nyheter/2017/11/13/195347294/studentersamfundet-arrangerte-fest-med-nazitema
nrk.no/trondelag/arrangerte-nazifest-pa-samfundet-i-trondheim-1.13775143
youtube.com/watch?v=CmWru6ySf9Q
dw.com/en/crusaders-in-the-crowd-fighting-polands-right-wing-football-ultras/a-19330835
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36528506/who-are-the-russian-ultras-and-how-are-they-different-to-other-football-fans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402059/Epic-brawl-erupts-Polish-football-hooligans-Mexican-naval-cadets-sailor-punched-local-woman.html
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4633954/Russia-football-hooligans-continue-train-fights.html
timesofisrael.com/poland-condemns-hooligan-attack-on-israeli-soccer-team/
jta.org/1930/04/08/archive/hooligans-attack-jewish-traders-in-polish-town
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/far-right-activists-detained-at-uk-border-before-britain-first-rally
thelocal.se/20160209/migrant-attack-plot-leads-to-14-arrests
ibtimes.co.uk/who-are-polish-far-right-groups-spreading-racist-violence-across-europe-1548297
ibtimes.co.uk/polish-far-right-groups-extending-influence-across>>10899331
defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/norway-repels-millions-migrants/
youtu.be/altRZ5WbKqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Visa" or ticket for attendees…

Holy fug…

The tides are turning

Ah yes, may I have an Auschwitz to go?

Nordland lives

lel

heil

youtu.be/bLPooDWp4XA

88/10
A lib free, good humored, wehraboo drinking event: would attend. I'd bet even the bartenders are having a blast. It's not everyday you get to nazi larp in public

Always wanted that third pic as a tattoo, but don't know if it's too try-hard and don't know a place that would do it anyway.

Fuhrerious sounds awkward.

Don't get tattoos, besides muh degeneracy, it's just a bad idea for legal reasons. Can be used to identify you and also "well he has this and this tattoo so blah blah blah". Same thing goes for inscriptions on your guns, like "deus vult" etc., just avoid it, not worth it.

Non-alcoholic is "glass of juice"

"Gas the juice, please!"

Another "Blut und Ehre"

Short video, from national public broadcaster…

These guys knew exactly what they were doing it seems…

i bet most places would do it if you came in with some more ideas as well and told them youre looking to repeat business if the job is done well. shekels come first in their minds they have bills to pay.

Listen to this.
t. tattoos
But now that I already got em, I'm getting more.

I would like a chili Mein Kampf please.

Haha, the "Auschwitz"-drink has "smoke" as the final ingredient…

"Whiskey, honey, lemon and smoke"

This will be the shitstorm of the year…

ok but for example lets say you got lightning bolts tatted and filled them with a skull for each bolshevik you killed, that wouldnt be so degenerate.

Sounds like they know how to have a good time over there. Nice to see.

abcnyheter.no/nyheter/2017/11/13/195347294/studentersamfundet-arrangerte-fest-med-nazitema

Article is in Norwegian and I only understand danish but it seems to say that the party was stopped, then a short comment about it being frightening and bitching about it being the 79th anniversary of crystal night.

I see what they did there

One issue with tattoos is poor regulation in regards to ink contents.
Those inks will spread throughout your body. Study of the bodies of people with tattoos are finding compounds from the ink in their organs. So make sure what you're getting isn't hazardous.
I recall some guys use purely vegetable based inks but they fade a lot quicker and aren't as vibrant in terms of colour.

This. One tattoo send the same signaling message as 50. No point in having just a few.

midgets in clown costumes, you fucking moron.
Ironically gassing the kikes is still gassing the kikes.

It does not say the party was stopped, but a Swede complained to the media. What it does say is that they had rented the SS-costumes from NRK (national broadcaster) kek.

Also:

– Det er skremmende bare noen dager etter 79-års dagen for Krystallnatten, sier leder for det mosaiske trossamfunn i Norge, Ervin Kohn til statskanalen.

Anyway, it's pretty clear that these students knew exactly what they were doing…

"Vin Diesel" is a kike.

Who do you think you're fooling lefty nigger? Fuck off back to your containment board.

The rate at which this is happening is astounding. I don't think we understand the power we've unleashed with our memes.

I've been looking for a good country to visit for vacation. Maybe I'll look into going to Norway after all soon.

Im jelly, I hope someone played Goebbels and made a speech, " DO YOU WANT TOTAL PARTYING"

They can do what they want, but this is cringy a commie party where everyone starves would be funny too.

You don't see the power of a tsunami until it's almost on land.

Nah, normalfags eat this shit up. Look at halloween costumes. Everyone dresses up as the twin towers or abortion doctors or Boston marathon runners. They love letting loose and being edgy "ironically". Deep within every white guy is a stormtrooper dying to get out.

If I were to get an engraving of Gondola on one of my firearms, what are the odds it will be brought up in a trial?

This is fucking awesome

Scarification?
Pretty high. Especially if you're in dock for thought crimes, domestic violence or violent crimes.
It'll be touted as proof of you being mentally unstable.

firearm not arm dummy

There's no fucking way, where's the proof, OP? This is too good to be true.

That tweet is slick as fuck.

That's simply not true.
He's also a negro.

Welcome to the new age.

This faggot is 100% correct.

That looks fun!

Where's the proof, OP? Or are you making shit up between sucking dicks again?

I don't get it

It is essentially an egg that, with a few little egg shell peices places precieriously, it would appear to the trained obseever that it does INDEED resemble Adolf Hitler, the sick disgusting perv who gassed 9,000,000 jews during muh holocaust

I think user's referring to the picture in the background.

have the Jews whined about this yet?

I believe the proper term is "kvetch"

I can't even…what's the quickest way to get in contact with the ADL?

There is always a jew whining about something even before it even happens

nrk.no/trondelag/arrangerte-nazifest-pa-samfundet-i-trondheim-1.13775143

It happened… they even rented SS costumes from the national broadcaster

Google "nazi studentersamfundet" and you'll find a lot of Norwegian news about it…

I hope you all realize this is just edgy sarcasm and they actually hate Nazis.
Norway was occupied by the Nazis and has an immense dislike for that movement and everything it stands for.

Yes, see

> "It's scary [that this happens] just a few days after the 79-year anniversary for the crystal night, says (((Ervin Kohn))), leader for Norwegian Judaism to NRK.

Ergo the memes must continue to flow. We simply cannot slacken ever for ours is the eternal vigil against the lowest parasites and animals on this world.

That party was a real gas.

Lel, no.

The party was literally "politisk ukorrekt" -> "politically incorrect" -> Holla Forums

This is Norwegian. The fire is rising!

Blut und Ehre!

>"It's scary [that this happens] just a few days after the 79-year anniversary for the crystal night, says (((Ervin Kohn))), leader for Norwegian Judaism to NRK.

Oh my fuck. I need all of these.

My sides

Can’t be disputed. These lads did nothing wrong

Any pork on the menu?

(heil'd)
These truthful Fuhrer trips are in need of checking.

KEK

I have a rainbow flag tattooed on my lower back, the arabic for allah on my chest, a "Remember the holocaust" on my arm with my phone number underneath so I don't forget it, "End the 4th amendment" on the other arm, "milf-sex is the best" on my stomach, BLM on my left thigh, "Equality for women" on my right.

It helps for plausible deniability whenever I happen to be caught raping the the jew daughter of a dead negro dyke muslim that I shot with my concealed AR-15 with a bumpstock.

O I am laffin

reported to fbi for WMD infraction

Alcoholic user reporting in.

Eagles Nest:
Xante (pear congac), ginger, and lemon.

Mein Kampf:
Rum, Passionfruit, chilli, and lime.

Blut und Ehre (Blood and Honour):
Bacardi razz (raspberry rum), lime, cranberry juice

Nacht und Nebel (Night and Fog)
Jaggermeister, Contreau (orange liqueur), lemon, and cola.

Auschwitz:
Whisky, honey, lemon, and smoke.

Luftwaffel (Oil viking for Luftwaffe):
Dark rum, lime, Creme de Cacao, & waffle heart (heart shaped waffle?)

Achtung Panzerkampfwagen:
Sambuca (Anise liqueur, like ouzo but Italian) and Jaggermeister.

Blücher (Kreigsmarine heavy cruiser, lost during the invasion of Norway)
Jaggermeister and Battery (??)

Blitzkrieg
Not recommended if headache.

Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping after work, so I'll swing by the liquor store and see if I can't try making a few of these

by bending over backwards and putting your head far up your ass.

Correct. Don't forget the smoke in Auschwitz :)

Battery is like Red Bull, but different taste…

My sides are in orbit.

If you are a wild oil viking, could you please explain why there are waffles in a drink recipe?

Also, do you know what would be the closest thing to battery in the west? I live in leafistan, never seen battery here.

I have literally NO idea why there would be waffles in a drink; my guess is that is's a wordplay on "waffen" which sounds a bit like "vaffel" in Norwegian, especially in that dialect…

I think you can replace Battery with Red Bull or something, the taste is "energy drink", but "fresher" (more citric) than Red Bull…

It's in "Luftwaffen" so I think this is it… "vaffel" sounds like "waffen", and a piece of it is called "vaffelhjerte" = heart of waffle

are you serious my man?

NOS might fit the bill, I'll grab a few different energy drinks and see what I can do

That was my thought as well, so it's probably served on the side. Dark rum, lime, and creme de cacao sounds like it would be good.

most wasted get in history.

Lurk 1488 years before posting.

Kick ass. University students in northern Europe who aren't complete cucks. Unbelievable.

Is it degenerate? Yes
Is it still aesthetic? Yes

Skin heads are degenerate.
But they are our degenerates.

this is beautiful.

Best kind of party is the Nazi party

The pot calling the kettle black.

Sick of these kikes and their double standards.

Norway has a Nazi party !
And we weren't invited!

To be fair Fanta IS a drink born in Nazi Germany
Story goes Jews boycotted Germany
So no flavor ingredients, syrups and others
Germans had to use what they had Oranges, cheese and what have yous

depends on how dank the judge is with his memes

i use fag inks, Kuro Sumi. They last well

those dubs. "egg" is a term that light heartedly refers to someone who did something silly.
in this case, lose.

20 'norwegian' jews hated the nazis. There's plenty of documented collaboration.

WEW.

so if i understand this correctly
a couple of presumably at the time drunk college students just called the tax shekel funded national television service
and asked: naziboo uniforms plox, becuase reasons
and then these drunk students went to pick them up at the tv depot and nobody asked why or stopped them

oy vey!

Genius

Australia, Italy and Poland are getting some serious banter competition

this

Top Kek.

disgusting. Look at those ill fitting, ill cut uniforms.

Holla Forumsand Nazis and now this.
We're officially starting the final battle of good vs evil, all from the safety of our homes with memes and shitposting on social media.

These got to be 8chaner's. 'Not Cosmopolitan' is not something a normie would know.

They are trash that does not contribute to the cause in any positive way.
I'm from Europe and i know very well how most people here immediately associate every mentioning of the "right" with bald, uneducated, drunk fuckers who dress like disgusting idiots and shout and growl like retards in the middle of the night.
They are garbage that the state and media uses to slander any right ideology. Fuck your "our guys" mentality, they are degenerates and i would make not differentiate between them, Jews or communists.

The only acceptable tattoo is your blood type below your left armpit.

S.S.ANGRIA

My sides left the planet

Meme this far and wide tbh.

No party like the nazi party

Do you also hold the same contempt for the football ultras?

Counter question: what do you like about them?

This is one of the most kek worthy things to happen in a long time.

Close but not quite. The war prevented importation of Coca-Cola syrup from the United States so the Germans made do with what they had. This was things like whey and apple pomace. The leftovers of leftovers as the designers lovingly referred to them.

Different poster here, but I do. A group of thugs. Useful during the revolution but to be disposed of afterwards. Same thing that happened to the SA.

Oh hey, I remember that webcomic.

They are actively preventing it. They are the image most people see when they think of rightwingers.
Frankly, and this opinion won't be very popular here, i hate everyone who self identifies himself a nazi. I have nothing against the ideology itself, it works, is proven to work and probably would be better then what we have. But i have a problem with the people, because most of them, and that's just a fact, are these nigger tier hooligans without education, career or a future.
They are bad image for everyone else.
And many will hate me for saying it, but i don't care about Hitler either. He was a great man who did great things. But he is dead, he is a historical figure. Yet people treat him like Jesus himself. To me its no different then literally worshiping Caesar or Napoleon or every other dead carcass. History is a teacher, not something you drag around refusing to let go.
I want a white nationalist Europe. Not waste my time believing in the revival of dead empires.
Also, the swastika is not aesthetic at all. Feel free to rage at me, at least i'm not a delusional larper.

It's time to raise a new Hird!

This is not from the party. It's from a college humor parody about "why nobody likes nazis".

Heil Hitler
Blut und Boden!

Only a few just realized what they have unleashed during their 1990's social fracture. In time, they will learn what comes after.

If Jesus was a militant, he'd be Hitler. The affection is more than deserved. Naps and Caesar were just egotistical war lords. Nothing to worship there.

Go directly to the gas chamber. Do not pass your handler, do not collect 0.002 shekels per post.
Less so skinheads, but football hooligans are the chads that will redpill the normies. Not to mention that PRfaging is a waste of time, the media and cosmopolitans will continue to associate us with whatever they don't like and think will discredit us. Do not let the jew drag you into self destruction. The more he moans and desperately cries "racist!", and "Nazi!", the more deranged he looks, and the less public support he has, even if we are goosestepping around with swastika armbands.

troll harder.
Fact of the matter is you are afraid of ultras.
The organization and level of evasion to authorities behind the groups makes for a parallel army.
there is a reason police and abc fear and monitor them

Has goymgate taught you nothing?
The majority hates rightwingers anyway, and no amount of good PR will do when the mass media will relentlessly portray it in negative light. It's like when MRAs trying to fight feminists with feminist means- bitching and moaning. It doesn't work work.
Honestly, always doing our own thing, even if it involves being edgy, and, most importantly, having lots of fun while doing it (and not taking it too seriously), will have a better effect than carefully monitored actions that have been run through the PR department 30 times.

>i

Blue collar lads who actively train and I see the only people who hold contempt are usually snobby faggots.

fucking glorious.
the butthurt is unreal and jews are already kvetching about "goyim did this only 3 days after the 70-somthingyear marking of the Kristallnacht".
t. a Nord of Skyrim

Colored version

As soon as niggers will become civilized.
I don't care about PRfagging, i care about with what kind of people i would like to share a nation. And they are not on that list.
Implying that i'm getting dragged anywhere. I acquired my worldview and nationalist ideology when i was 14, didn't change much since then.
I'm sure nationalism will return, but it won't fly the swastika. Get a grip on reality. All this Larping is sickening. Do you think only Hitler worshiping, swastika tattooed dicks can be nationalists? Oh well, i'm a nationalist capitalist anyway, too bad for me. Guess that makes us enemies.

Never had anything to do with them. Why should i? Are you saying they are violent animals that randomly attack people?
Do tattooed neo nazis make you hard? You know where to find a lot of them? The prison. Inmates sure sound like the perfect material for any nation.

burger here. We don't really have ultras here. Are they something like our 1% motorcycle clubs? I don't really get it. They fight each other after the game or something?

Reporting in. This is my university, so yeah, no surprise there. The old institute of technology is basically a fascist institution in terms of military discipline and disdain of weaklings.

They borrowed the costumes from the same broadcasting company, so the journalists are basically part of the joke.

Holy fucking kek, 2017 has been fantastic.

Yea its called "Nazi Bar" and we also got one of our banners at the top from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmWru6ySf9Q

File already exists, cant embed.

dw.com/en/crusaders-in-the-crowd-fighting-polands-right-wing-football-ultras/a-19330835

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36528506/who-are-the-russian-ultras-and-how-are-they-different-to-other-football-fans

You clearly know nothing about the things you speak of. Ultras will always be the people I'd rather have on my side then someone like you.
tried posting webm but wouldn't post so here is embed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402059/Epic-brawl-erupts-Polish-football-hooligans-Mexican-naval-cadets-sailor-punched-local-woman.html

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4633954/Russia-football-hooligans-continue-train-fights.html

timesofisrael.com/poland-condemns-hooligan-attack-on-israeli-soccer-team/

jta.org/1930/04/08/archive/hooligans-attack-jewish-traders-in-polish-town

Wow, is that a shitty reboot of Mitchell and Webb?

Now you got me curious. What am i like?

Do you think posting some shitty music video 12 year olds might find cool changes something?
School dropouts in skull masks and black jackets like straight out of a skinhead parody.
No different then antifas, well ok, they go the the gym at least, i give you one point.
They are still the social equivalent of niggers.

Well said!
Respect brother

none of this really seems to answer my question here
sounds like there's a difference between hooligans and ultras, but some people use the terms interchangeably, which just confuses things more
seems like ultras are just superfans that are often political too

Good to know.

You're a snobby faggot who would never have the balls like ultras. You hide inside while the ultras show you what real men look like. Take your national capitalist faggotry and piss off.

Don't cut yourself on that edge there m80. Are you even old enough to vote yet? You're the cosmopolitan looking down his nose on the dirty peasants fighting over football games.

Someone looks triggered. I couldn't give a shit about your club for special people even if i tried.
Tell me more about their balls. Do they hang from their chins or why do they wear edgy skulls masks?
You lost me here, are you a nationalist communist?

Said the faggot who thinks skinheads in shitty budget clothing and retarded masks are not edgy at all.
Coming from someone living in a fantasy world makes it pretty funny. Does your tooth fairy look like Hitler?
Where did you get this from? Your ass? Just because i hate neo nazis does not mean i'm a globalist. Must be hard for you to entertain this thought.
But, that's exactly what they are doing.

Get your shit together, user.

You dont get to pick who you share a nation with. They are your people. The same blood flows through your veins and theirs and their forefathers bled the same blood on the soil you both share.
They are your people. They did nothing to betray you. If they lack focus, become that focus instead of acting like a posh cunt. Otherwise, the libtard traitors and their (((friends))) are more your type, more "civilized"

Topkek.

Check yourself user, and you will know the answer.

We all have dreams.
That also applies to politicians who sold us out. Every nation and society has its undesirables. Like someone else said above, they are "useful idiots". Doesn't mean i want to live with them.
Niggers didn't betray me either.
Didn't think i do. For some reason a bunch of larp faggots got offended that i don't like neo nazis. But i guess masked football hooligans are the backbone of white society, right?
Hitler sure was a great fan of growling, under educated retards with a bunch of stupid tattoos who really, REALLY like football.
Oh wait, there weren't any.

I never said they weren't dirty peasants fighting over football. I called you a cosmopolitan for looking down your large, hooked nose at them.
So let's go over why you're a filthy bohemian faggot:
6/6, do you also have an alternative sexuality to go with your alternative lifestyle?

Skull masks have been in Europe for a long time. Like I said you are most likely some little spoiled faggot. They are more organized and train harder then you ever will. Keep acting like you are some top tier lad, anyone with half a brain can see through your empty rhetoric.

Nobody (except maybe a kike) is going to remove white people that you don't like, just because you don't want to live near them or think they are low class. If people break laws, the judicial system handles that. Fortunately your feelings don't, and won't ever, inform national legislation.

What's the point of changing views if it won't change society?

That it doesn't make any sense, even with the implication.
I already asked you: are you a National Communist cornflake?
Me arguing in favor of my view of things makes me arrogant?
Aren't you the one who replied with all these videos of "cool" skinheads?
Obviously not, there are a lot of retarded neo nazis too.
Again, were did you get this from?
And again, just because i specifically hate neo nazis, does not mean i'm on the opposite political spectrum. Is your worldview really too limited to understand this simple concept?
No, they are not. It's a just bunch of bars. You only like they because of their history.
It's a subjective matter, so whatever.

I'm pretty sure the idea to draw a skull on something has existed for a long, long time.
So have tattoos and black clothing.
It's the people wearing them i have a problem with.
All replies against me are implications. I don't know you so i don't make shit up about you, would be nice if you did the same. Make you look less like a retard that way.
I'm pretty content with my training, but there's always a bigger fish. Difference is, i have other things to do. What are they doing? Working on a career? Working on becoming a politician to try to change something?
No, most of them are stupid welfare tier idiot, only concerned with the next football game. They have no greater plan in life, they do the same until they expire.

Never said i wan't to remove them, but i would like to see them become less annoying and more productive.

What a waste of time. I'm going out to eat. Stay humble.

wut. nigger do you even have a job? you think people go to work dressed in '30s military garb?
oh. nvm. srry for your lots

Pretty much.
We tend to turn almost every attempt at mockery they make around on them anyway, like the Hitler Trump ad or their gay little skits.

Your posts mainly. But I suppose that's an unreliable source, since it's from you.
Fucking subjectivists, every time

And then of course there's your crown jewel. From the same post no less:
Yeah, it really does make you look like a retard.

You have to be an American. I mean most ultras are boots on the ground beating down communists like you can only imagine to do. I see you know nothing about Europe. You are also on a National Socialist board talking about National Capitalism. You're a typical bourgeoisie showing his disdain for the working class.

Is that your reaction face as well?

I don't believe in giving welfare to able-bodied men. I also don't look down on people just because they don't have the ambition or foresight to be successful.

He is complaining about implications while pushing lies on to lads. Most of them if not all have jobs.

It's possible, but really ultras are almost completely unknown here, so most people don't really have any kind of opinion about them.

It isnt a problem.man that guy is just being a cunt

I'd hate to be your ancestors

That sounds like father issues, or worse….grounds for miscegenation

this fucking retarded nigger right here doesnt know that natsoc germany was more free market than post depression zogmerica. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF SLAVEBOY OR LURK MORE BECAUSE I KNOW YOURE NEW.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Suit up your sides, because they'll be spacewalking soon

KEK dude, you had me at spacewalking

Missed that first time I saw this.

better dead than red

Back to commiepol

Retardation the post

Just try harder. Tell Davide Brockovski that you need an advance course on being a fail troll

If any anons ever get the chance to partake in a football skirmish with the Russians: do it. It's extremely fun and most of the time it's just lads blowing off steam from winning, losing, drinking too much or a combination.
Euro2012 was a hell of a time. Went out to scalp tickets to tourists with my cousins and uncles. Ended up going to Poland v Russia and got in a huge brawl after the game due to drunk reds around the train station.

that was great, little faggot got BTFO. love seeing that shit. more pain for kike commie fags

Go and explain how you came to your post.

Pretty sure going drunk into a brawl against someone who is not is a free ticket to the hospital.

This tbh.
Ultras are some of the most organized, redpilled loyal and for the most part patriotic people. They are also some of the most chaotic / aggressive, uncontrollable and violent. Can evade surveillancemeasures like it's a joke.
Can turn up anywhere in the country like ghosts. were Anonymous before Anonymous was born. Can destroy or elect governments. Are the first to go to war in the frontline fighting for their country.
See, Srbija, Novorrosia.
I am not glorifying them but this has to be explained insted of just giving someone a shitty wikipedia article as an definition
Fanatics is actually a word that comes close.
Clan is another
A city or a region's protectors an army if you will
Contemporate incarnation of warring tribes.

Fuck off

smh the waffle is to garnish.

This is the way forward, user. Do not give into serious discussion, that will only lead to tedious debate.

To get these ideas into the public conscious, and remove the taboo label from them you must use humor, and lighthearted material based on popular culture.

Nice work.

Some 200 were injured or arrested when it was all said and done. What caused the riot was the Russians marching from the train station to the stadium through a crowded space which was a city square converted into a big pub for the games. Tons of Poles were drinking there before the game. The Reds chanting 'this is Russia' pissed more than a few people off.
Favorite chant had to be 'Polska hit the red trash with a hammer and sickle'
The Russians are legendary for their ability to bring drunk fans in to fuck shit up - they seemed surprised when the riots started. the key is to be buzzed not drunk so you don't get laid out by a bottle of Stoli to the back

I would much rather think they do it for the thrill.
And furthermore your "anonymous" is if i want to put it in blatant terms too faggy since they have to play the same PR game. Now if you want to play the PR game this is only possible once their members have reached a certain kind of "equilibrium", otherwise they would be usefull idiots.

ok son

what show is this from? it's pretty damn funny

More Europeans need to not eat Russia's shit anymore more. Polska and Ukrainyi are gonna make the fire rise.

I agree. It's one fucking hell of a rush. going to war with your squad leaving all fear behind

Peep Show. It's not Holla Forums material or anything but it's really funny.

Good post brother.

This is good and fine. Stop hating freedom you leftist soyboy cucks.

Sorry I thought I was on cargo-cult, I go there and try to enlighten the poor Jewish puppet soyboys there

Oh
(You)

And I forgot to add Ultras are antifa's apex land predator.
Like a great white shark is in sea.
The antifa fears them like the devil fears the cross

[req]: videos of antifa getting fucked by a few lads

Ask and you shall receive

These are my favorite to watch. Thanks user.

This is lulzy, OP.

fucking wew what were they expecting that to do?

Those "lads" look well on in years, but they're kicking the ass of ANTIFA that are in their early 20s. Nice work, gents!

If this had occurred in a Slavic country, this thread would be full of replies talking shit about how cucked Germanics are and that Slavs are the future of the white race.

But the Vikings were just barbaric savages.

Nah Schekelberg.take your shitty d-c elsewhere
Slavs want to help our western brothers

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/far-right-activists-detained-at-uk-border-before-britain-first-rally

thelocal.se/20160209/migrant-attack-plot-leads-to-14-arrests

ibtimes.co.uk/who-are-polish-far-right-groups-spreading-racist-violence-across-europe-1548297

ibtimes.co.uk/polish-far-right-groups-extending-influence-across>>10899331
-europe-warns-expert-1547636

hilarious

agreed
respect where respect is due. FLA ;)

Spawned the Normans, too, who were pretty much the major formative force of the middle ages

Kekd hard

Yeah, forgot about them. Also, the craftsmanship of the Norsemen is underrated, too. Here's a pre-Viking Age helmet from Sweden.

LotR memes have been a slow-burning but consistent presence. It has excellent normie-connectivity too, which is even better. Have any of you had success spreading it on faceberg or imgur?

I swear some of you people need to do some more reading on the actual history and the Reich instead of just picking up a few memes here and there and then thinking you know everything.

First, about the Ultras, those will be some of the premier fighters when shit goes down. They have the warrior spirit in them, and the only reason why they seem "out of place" to you is because the treasonous society they were born into does not want men willing to fight for their right. And yet, they don't care. They are showing the jew run system the finger and say FUCK YOU. When the rapefugees arrived in Europe, the only people at the train stations NOT handing out teddy bears to 23 year old male invaders were skinheads, who stood there cross-armed and with stern looks on their faces. You could say, at least the rapefugees got the memo.
If we were in power, these men would be serving in our special forces or regular armed forces. That is exactly the job of the military: To take these men and instill them with order and discipline and they will crave it.

How dare you say they ought to be disposed of after fighting for you? Committing treason against those who fought with you side by side is probably the worst karma you could bring onto yourself, and if you did anything like that, your movement would deserve to be destroyed into a thousand pieces.
If you fail to properly integrate such men, it only shows your inability to organize.

Finally, the SA was not "disposed of". The leadership was eliminated when there was a conflict arising and a threat building from that leadership to turn the national socialist movement around into a bolshevik direction. That would have been a devolution and into a downward direction, while Hitler was longing to move it upwards. Read Nietzsche, for a change. National Socialism was seeking the "Ubermensch" as its ideal, its direction, its compass heading. Not a downward devolution into braindead work slaves and class resentment like bolshevism did.

I posted that picture on HDL and it got upboats. HDL are pretty much edgy normalfags. I don't hang out on social media much but I've seen a few retweeted by cuckservative types on twitter.

I rarely post political stuff (or anything actually) on faceberg, but I agree that they have great potential for that. Probably one of the few memes I'd consider posting there.

I called them out on that, and they claimed they never said anything like that (which I guess maybe they didn't, but seemed to imply that) and only said they didn't like skinheads and ultras. But nothing really beyond that. So whatever I guess.

Kek ←—- this one
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek

Fuck off yid.

Feel free to fuck off and never come back

Capped. God this came a few weeks too late for us in Burgerland.

I think Glass of Juice and Politically Incorrect are bigger signs, I remember reading about rootless cosmopolitans 15 years ago on Wikipedia so I think that's not too obscure, something that might have some degree of general recognition.

10/10 giggle m8

Alright, conceded. None the less we're not going to do the whole throwing-babies-on-spikes thing again.

Are you lads ready for alcohol posting?

First up is the Blucher:

1 part Jaggermeister
4 parts energy drink

I used NOS because it's citrusy, but still pretty clear.
It's basically a jagger bomb, but a bit better because there's a bit more flavour.
Rating:卍卍卍

Figures it's overtime in Langley, VG.

Considering he used the expression "football hooligans", it is highly unlikey that he is an American.

Nice try FBI-kun, you're just going to have to make your own drinks

Also, are my swastikas working? I can't tell because fonts are like witchcraft

The swastikas are working, they are just backwards.

It's unicode, like they would give us nice things like proper swastikas

Next up: Nacht und Nebel

1 short shot Jaggermeister
1 short shot Tripple Sec
Juice of 1/4 lemon
Fill with cola

The combination of the citrus, and the spice from the jaggermeister go really nicely with the cola. This may become a regular drink for me.
Rating: 卍卍卍卍

Is that seriously your go-to swastika?

no, I just felt it to be more appropriate than pic related.

卐 U+5350 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-5350
not sure how to type using unicode. maybe this helps?

I could probably rotate it with combining characters, but whatever. A swastika is an auspicious symbol, regardless of orientation. We'll conquer the backwards ones for uncle Adolf.

Next: Luftwaffel (sans waffel)

1/2 shot dark rum
1/2 shot chocolate vodka
Juice of 1/4 lime

Honestly, it's not that good. The lime and chocolate clash badly. Maybe using actual creme de cacao would improve it, but I have my doubts.
Rating: 卍

Aushwitz is not for the faint of heart.

Aushwitz:

Juice of a small quarter lemon
1 shot whisky
Honey
Smoke

First smear the glass with honey, then fog it with a smouldering hickory chip. It probably takes around 5 min to get a good coating on. Then add the lemon and whisky.
In hindsight, I should have frozen the glass after smearing the honey on, that might have helped the smoke condense. It was pretty subtle, but there. Mostly you just got a nice whiff of it when drinking. Definitely a drink for when you've got company over and are willing to put in the effort.
Rating: 卍卍卍

So in essence communism wants to bribe the working class just to enslave them and make them inoffensive? Wew.

is this real life or fantasea?

Drink Dubs

Looks good, I look forward to more reports

Mein kampf is a bit weird

Mein Kampf:

1 shot rum
1 dash chili rum
juice of 1/4 lime
fill with passionfruit juice

The trick here was to soak chili flakes in rum for about 1/2 hour prior (small jar in the bottom right). One dash of that and the drink was mildly hot. It was good, but I'm not a big fan of spicy drinks, especially not long ones.
Rating: 卍卍

nobody gives a shit about your alcoholism stop shitting the thread up just because you think you have expertise in drinking poison

C H A O S
Glorious. Beautiful. Ecstatic

Or how about you go be a puritanical kiddie diddling jew somewhere else? Us europeans will continue to enjoy alcohol.

Am I actually getting reported for posting what is probably the only on-topic material all day?

Next up: the most anticipated recipe on the list (well for me at least)

Achtung Panzer:
1/2 shot Sambuca
1/2 shot Jaggermeister

Note: must yell "Panzer vor!" immediately before drinking
I had my doubts too, but this was simply amazing. It has the smoothness of the sambuca, but the jaggermeister adds some spice and cuts through the oily aftertaste of the anise.
Rating: 卍卍卍卍卍
Note that this is one of 2 cocktails I would rate 5 swastikas, the other being the kamikaze.

you must be projecting and nobody gives a shit about how the cocktails taste we think the concept is the funny part. but of course your alcoholism has corrupted your brain enough to make you think we give a shit. just post a picture of all the different bottles of alcohol youve wasted your shekels on and a picture of your gut. fucking despicable i dont care if you have a drink but you are obnoxious.

How about you go be a nigger jew cunt somewhere else? I don't answer to you, and alcohol is a fundamental part of civilization. I'm not giving up having a beer or wine with dinner, or drinks with my boys for some faggot homosexual fruit queer gayboy on the internet who thinks we should ban all fun and that any activity for pleasure instantly turns you into a degenerate wreck.

Final cocktail (I think)

Blitzkreig:

1/2 shot Jaggermeister
1/2 shot yuzu sake
Splash of lime

This is based on a recipe from my friend, which is in turn based on my favourite drink, the kamikaze.
It's pretty damn good. Imagine a spiced kamikaze. It's got the spice from the Jaggermeister, and a bit of a coarse kick from the sake. Also yuzu is a refreshing flavour. Much like the kamikaze, this drink is a one way trip, since you can just keep drinking it all day.
Rating: 卍卍卍卍 (kamikazes are still better)

DEGENERATE ALCOHOLIC NORMIES

GET OUT

you first mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker

>>>/normie/

Thank you.
I see I am talking with a knowledgeable man.
I started posting EB maybe two years ago at the beginning of the first invader wave. I understand they were present at the march? Love their work & apparel, it has grown steadily, I plan on getting some for the winter.

This must have been an absolute riot. Wish I could have experienced it.
Vid related?

This is such a great post I would award you lifetime free internet / beer and slavic qts for it.

You will notice in vid related are also some Polish brothers for who I have the greatest respect possible. Absolutely fearless/great fighters but above all good people. We still keep in touch, infact I believe some of our crew visited Warszaw past weekend

thanks for the mix recipes

alchemy

Thanks user.

didn't mean to sidetrack or derail, the ultra issue just came up
bump, NORGE

your efforts deserved to be immortalized in a compilation

fixed badly

Thats a terrible way to make an Auschwitz just use pic related. Personally I'd also throw some regular whiskey in there so its not so sweet.

Depends on the skinhead gang. The Hammerskins are /ourskins/, their name and identity derives from the fact that they're ordinary, blue collar people. Good guys to work with, in my experience.

Groups like the Aryan Brotherhood, on the other hand, are literally just common criminals who use NS symbology as a white counterpart to the Nation of Religion of Cuck™'s We Wuz symbology.

Forgot pic related, the Hammerskin emblem.

I agree, but I didn't have liquid smoke, but I did have hickory chips and a torch

SS Lazio is long-standing right-wing team and rivals of the other Roman team, AS Roma, who are inner-city leftists. The team got in trouble for shouting slurs at one of the opponent teams a few weeks ago, so the football authority decided to read them Anne Frank before the next match to "teach" them.

Make it an annual event then user.

I've been to places that use smoke in cocktails. They take a torch of a plank of wood (not sure what type), then sit an overturned glass over the smoking, charred wood while they mix the other ingredients. You can get a nice flavor out of it.

Anhero fagboy

Motherfucker! I accidentally downloaded that. I deleted it, but I know the Feds will still be able to find it, when the time comes.
I- i don't want them thinking I'm a faggot…

Norway, YES!
Did someone already make this joke?

both blocked in germany. wew lads

Serious?
Lmao fucking german thoughtpolice

HERO

I fucking love my home, NORWAY!

OP here… I'm alumni from this uni (Gløs of course). I don't remember it as quite that based, but it makes sense that it would (will) develop in this direction as it is a high-testosterone (high male/female ratio) place. No SJW-bullshit.

It's time for annual Nazi parties!

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/norway-repels-millions-migrants/
NO!

Get fucked, jew shill.
Also filtered.
Keep up the good work, Alcohol-testing-user.

X2

Glorious.

tattoo parlors dont give a fuck, but getting a top tier artist might be a bit harder. anyways, tattoos are just glorified self mutilation unless you're a sailor or gang member

Nigga did you read that? they aren't giving them shit

Russ2017

Read cc
youtu.be/altRZ5WbKqw

Why do you care? Fucking crying about antifa getting rekt

I could give a shit less if they actually do their job for once

When we end up in charge tattoos will be outlawed and you will be forced to remove it or suffer penalties.

Kill yourself Bethcuck.

Yeah good job, great examples.

That cancer is called NazBol you ignorant boob.

That can kill you, and I hope it does.

Yeah fuck pic related and his social campaign to discourage such activities. "I'm just having fun, fuck off." Disgusting normalfag degenerates.

Sweater-vest Nationalists get the fucking rope first.

hammers are good people

14 / 88

For a second I thought they were going to say they're National Socialist not alt-kike

Germanigger

being flooded with brown savages who want to take your money, fuck you women, bully your children and turning your native country in something akin to the shithole they crawled out of, can change a few people's mind.
of course some people are just too far gone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

Whatcha slidin’ schlomo?

Who is striking the tree

Very nice user.