archive.is/zrMlB

I can believe it tbh.

He's probably not wrong.

What comes next?

CURSE YOU, GAMERGAAAAAATE

(checked)
GAMERGATE STRIKES AGAIN

wew lads

Wait, so Sulu is saying Chekov set his phaser to fabulous?

Who is the better hacker: Russia or 4chan?

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS WHO HACKED THAT YOUNG MAN'S BUTTHOLE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Russian 4chan shitposters hacked the gubment and stole all the gold from da joos.

Does an individual goybook user even have the power to rangeban an entire country? Or is his PR team just banning anyone who isn't sucking his micropenis?

Checkov was taking orders from fetus Putin to hack this jap faggot's brain on the star trek set. Next he is going to blame his actions on the japanese american internment camps he got shoved into to try to milk pity out of his lefty lemmings.

This is hilarious - I wonder which one of these faggots will be the first to blame Ayys for his faggotry.

DAMNIT CHEKOV

I'm not surprised, but I am glad he lived long enough to lay in the bed he made.

When are the Russians gonna go after Lena Dunham

we can channel this usefully, they've created a fertile environment for ethnic and racial cleansing based upon nationalism, we can use this

(((Chekov)))
tfw this may actually be a Mossad plot

We need to get the
#GrabThemByThePeePee
hashtag taking off

Wery best timeline, Kiptin.

So you're saying that the Russians hacked the erection?

he also assaulted that guy with the world's largest dick on video.

Nah. Takei never mentions the camps in depth or blames them for anything.
Because it was the democrats who put him there and he don't want people to realise.

Wha? He mentions that shit constantly. He’s a bitter jap faggot about the whole thing.

Really?
I've never seen him do more than give it a passing mention

Can you actually do that? Ban traffic to your facebook page from a certain country?

If you’ve got the farcebook equivalent of a blue checkmark, you can.

Someone remind me. Which one is the rapist, Sulu or Chekov?

- Napoleon Solo, Babylon 5

Not even muslim refugees will touch Lena Dunham. Bacon forbidden in Religion of Cuck™.

CARLOS!

Every fucking time with these people.

Sulu

You haven't paid much attention to him. The internment camps are his Holocaust

What's the bet that the "russian bots" that site tracks are just us?

Wow, People are taking "Securing Democracy" seriously? I first became aware of this site a few weeks ago when it was posted onto Bitmessage. They have an entire dynamic web page devoted to "tracking Russian Interference" in real time and the entire page is Russia Today's newsfeed, twitter analytics surrounding words like "putin" and "trump", and the unsourced claim that they have monitored "thousands of Russian-origin bots and troll accounts in support of both Putin and Trump, as well as critical of Hillary Clinton"

I like you Carlos, I'll deport you last.

He vill break you ewentually.

Wow, what a fag.

This "russia did it" thing is becoming for the libtards what for Holla Forums is the "jews did 9/11"

Wow. This is on par with Kurt Ecchiwald claiming he was only looking at smell tag hentai "for research purposes"

Anyone who blames Russian hackers seriously should be ridiculed to death, it's so fucking stupid and this all started because "the Russians" "hacked" the election by revealing DNC emails where HRC actually hacked the election, thankfully it was against Bernie the commie so in a sense if Russians really did hack the election, they were trying to help out their communist friend. In other words, Democrats have a duty to jail all communists for "undermining our democracy". Death to commies. Oh and this faggot pedo too.

I don't know why any of these idiots who are accused of "sexual misconduct" try anything other than just a flat denial. Everything they do only makes them look more guilty.

Good thing we live in a country where you're guilty until proven innocent, and then still guilty anyway.

What a piece of shit

When in need of patsy, blame Ivan

Did his victim #resist?

Oh, Carlos…

When I was a kid I so wanted to fuck you.

breasts or leave

2500 Townsgate Rd #H
Westlake Village, CA 91361-5949
425 S Rimpau Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90020-4829
(213) 625-0414
Landline
(323) 931-3738
Landline
LETS PAY HIM A VISIT

What? You think I have breasts?? I can't even be a fag, in a thread about a fag being a fag with another fag who accused him of being too much of a fag? Fucking Hell!

When in doubt, blame Russia!

post boypussy

Blaming on something that never happened. How typical are there any depths that fags won't sink to?

>>>/oven/

Takei is a bum-russian agent

>(((Chekov)))
could be. There are several celebs such as Louis CKuck who like to chekov in front of people

MEME IT
This could absolutely murder the "muh Russia" narrative. Start tounge-in-cheekily blaming muh Russia for everything and before long even the 'serious' accusations will sound equally ridiculous.
Damn nips can't help but be honorary. This is a gift to us.

No, you cannot. Please kill yourself before you infect any children.

is russia just a huge cartoon villain? or am i missing the bigger picture here?

I hope the bog is ready to accept this level of faggorty

If grill jpeg of exposed mammary glands, if boy show cute boypussy fucking degenerate faggot

This. He cries about it constantly always ignoring the fact it was democrats who put him and his family there.

HEIL
E
I
L

Perhaps every time one of these assholes blame their perversions on the 'Russians', 'NRA', and/ or 'Trump', shall we call it the "Weinstein Defense"?

well done

I went to a symposium once on the Japanese internment camps w/ my libtard friend. They bitched about democraps and kikes the whole time. Then they gave me free beer. It was a good night,

My aunt got RICED by a Jap so I learned about the internment camps almost every time I went to one of their family get togethers. The general opinion of the ones who had been put into the camps seemed to be, 'Annoyed that it happened, but understanding because they would have done the same thing'.

Well played George.

You mean Seth Rich.

RUSSIA MADE ME DO IT.

You laugh but, one day it'll happen to you. You'll be walking around minding your own business, when suddenly two bald men in suits and sunglasses will rush you. You'll ask them, 'What's going on?' but all they'll just say something in Russian followed by 'Comrade Putin' before grabbing your wrists and dragging you towards a fresh faced young man. You'll beg them to stop but they'll force your fingers up his innocent boipussy and then disappear into the air, leaving you knuckle deep in man ass. I for one, scoff at your attempts to discredit Mr. Takei's plights and the savage Slavs forcing men to molest tight young teens.

I'm surprised he deleted that tweet.

The amount of things people are willing to blame on the Russians, and the people willing to believe it, seems to be astronomical.

I would bet dollars to donuts that if someone famous lib we accused, arrested, tried and found guilty for murder,
They would be able to cry MUH RUSSIA the entire time, and turn it into a fake conspiracy that the left would eat up.

Shame on your Georgie boy, stick to your guns

What have you done, user?!

You know, the first time I heard about this Russian Collusion stuff I though is was some kind of joke or a way to distraction from something else. But then the media kept pushing it and trying to, I dont know, convince people that its true? And now celebrities are using it as an escape goat to their alleged crimes?!?! What the hell is going on? Did these kikes have a melt down or something? Accidentally poisoned their own food? I find it bizarre how everything is getting weirder and weirder.

High probability. I've lost count of the number of times I've been accused of being a "Russian bot", just for posting right-wing memes. The "Russian bot " thing seems like the "Nato Psyops manual" thing to me - they're looking for conspiracy type explanations because they don't want to believe that we're real.

You faggots didn't even bother to grab and archive the tweet in question before it was deleted, didn't you?

Accuse leftists near you of raping you as a child, think of feasable timeframes for it. Destroy the left with this weapon.

Oh no! Curse those naughty russians for making that poor innocent faggot look bad! Truly Niko and Roman have much to answer for.

This faggot is too stupid for words.

It's upthread you faggot

Look up Changi Prison. They treated American POWs way worse than they were treated in those camps

is that word for word what he said? let's secure an audio clip of the howard stern show for proof and a poster of him saying it, hashtags tag off petter with images to back them

I hope we can use GIF clips from "The Wrong Stuff" episode of Hulk Hogan's Rockin' Wrestlin' when Hulk and Russian/USSR wrestler Nikolai Volkoff are sent into space together to rescue astronauts.

America and Russia working together, despite some head-butting, would be great.

I still have this VHS tape somewhere I think. It was a double feature.

He may end up the biggest star hollywood and the MSM ever made.

What's the latest on this piece of shit? If the fire dies down he'll get away with it. He's one of these celeb cunts who tweets all day so he should be continually harrassed. I see leftist scum 'forgiving' the faggot rapists because they've been so brainwashed into accepting everything the freaks do.