RICANS ARE COLONIZING FLORIDA AND TURNING STATE BLUE

MIAMI (AP) — Javier Gonzalez has joined a human tide of more than 130,000 U.S. citizens arriving in Florida since Hurricane Maria wrecked Puerto Rico, grateful for a place to start over but resenting how their island has been treated since the disaster.

More than a million Puerto Ricans — about 5 percent of Florida's population — already call the state home, and given the outrage many feel over President Donald Trump's handling of the storm, political observers say this voting bloc could loosen the Republican Party's hold on this battleground state.

Gonzalez, 38, saw the storm destroy the restaurant he opened with his father five years ago. Without power or reliable water, he became violently ill from food poisoning for three weeks. Finally, he packed his bags, determined to make his future in Miami instead.

"There is resentment, and we feel abandoned compared to Texas and Florida," Gonzalez said. "We were desperate for help."

Like any Puerto Rican, Gonzalez can vote in all elections now that he's moved to the mainland. He doesn't plan to register for any party, but he follows the news and understands their platforms. He's aware of Trump's tweets.

"It's not right that we've fought from World War I, to Vietnam and Afghanistan and that the first thing the president says is: 'You have a large debt, big problems and have cost us millions,'" Gonzalez added.

Puerto Ricans are not the gift to the Republican Party that the anti-Castro Cuban diaspora has been historically. They've tended to favor Democrats, given their support for public education and social services. Around 70 percent of Florida's non-Cuban Latinos voted for Hillary Clinton.

Both parties are courting the new arrivals to Florida, which Trump won last year by just 112,000 votes out of 9.6 million cast.

"There is an intent to grab those who are coming," said Rep. Robert Asencio, a Democrat of Puerto Rican descent who represents Miami in the Florida House and leads the Miami-Dade Committee for Hurricane Maria Relief.

"A lot of my colleagues say they are not politicizing this, but there is an effort to bring people either to the Democratic or the Republican side," Asencio said.

Newcomers must register by next July 30 to vote in 2018 for a new governor to replace term-limited Republican Gov. Rick Scott and choose Florida's congressional delegation, now 11 Democrats and 16 Republicans. Democratic U.S. Senator Bill Nelson also defends his seat next year, and Scott, who has been applauded for helping evacuees, is expected to challenge him in what could be a close race.

Scott set up three disaster relief centers to help arrivals with driver's licenses, job searches, and disaster aid applications. Scott also asked education officials to waive public school enrollment rules for evacuated islanders, and to give college-bound evacuees the same tuition breaks state residents get.

Asencio calls Scott's actions "damage control," given the multimillionaire governor's close relationship with Trump, who offended Puerto Ricans by tweeting they wanted "everything to be done for them" rather than taking responsibility for their own recovery. They also resent Trump's rating of his own disaster response as a "10 out of 10," blaming his administration for delays that exposed their families to illness and misery.

The island still faces a lengthy and painful recovery after the storm took down the entire electrical grid, leaving hospitals in the dark and closing schools for several weeks. Initial projections that 95 percent of the people will have power restored by year's end now look optimistic.

Maria's evacuees are following waves of people frustrated by Puerto Rico's unemployment and debt crisis who settled in Central Florida, shifting from New York, the favored destination of previous generations. Of the more than 140,000 islanders estimated to have left since the storm, more than 130,000 went to Florida, where Puerto Ricans may soon displace Cubans as the largest Latino group.

Billionaires Charles and David Koch also are involved, funding the Libre Initiative, which welcomed hundreds of evacuees on the first cruise ship to arrive from San Juan.

Cesar Grajales, who lobbies for Libre, says they're helping evacuees learn English and connect with community and business leaders.

Democrats hope Colombian-American Annette Taddeo's recent underdog state Senate victory against a well-funded Republican in South Florida shows her anti-Trump message will keep resonating.

yahoo.com/news/florida-eyes-puerto-rican-voters-maria-140106480.html

OP note: I was in the Hurricane Maria thread and called this a month ago. Maria fucked us all.

It's nice to see somebody at the top experiencing how nasty and ungrateful these animals are.

That's a polite way of saying they like the gibsmedats.

As if they care about education lol

Wonder this board is going to be like when Trump loses in 2020 after having done absolutely nothing about non-White immigration and reality starts to set in.

Gonzalez has joined a human tide of more than 130,000 Puerto Ricans arriving in Florida
Florida, which Trump won last year by just 112,000 votes

It's like McCaulife pardoning 200, 000 felons and registering them to vote in VA.

I don't want to be an alarmist, but the Dems aren't fucking around. They have the hard data from Nov 2016 and they WILL manufacture enough voters to make sure that doesn't happen again. This isn't the Hillary camps fake numbers.

Maybe it'll teach people a lesson about voting for functional jews amid a screeching tide of "wait for Hitler xD".

Kek, that's a good one.

How about exposing the democrats giving Puerto Rico people royalties all for getting the votes and Florida state people being treated as second class citizens?

Florida will go blue in 2020; Texas will go blue in 2020 if not before. Hopefully it'll be the kick in the ass for Whites probably will make them stick their heads in the sand even more.

Where do you people come from?

No, it won't be a kick in the ass for Whites. It will be death camps.

So exactly like California letting the flood of mexicans dictate our (((priorities))).

Trump is the exception, not the rule. Republikikes are just as anti-White as Demokikes.

NOT MY STATE YOU FUCKIN BEANS

He's doing all he can. It's your fault for not helping in by getting /hisguys/ into congress.

Also this is terrible propaganda the mayor and other retards in corrupt at fuck Puerto Rico purposely blocked all the aid given.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Trump is not pro-White. He isn't doing anything pro-White. He just used rhetoric to get votes and then set to work making sure the hydrocarbon and defense industries got their beaks wet. His rhetoric and no action is actually explicitly anti-White because he leaving you and your family on the ground holding the bag.

I wonder when reality will set in that communism will never work.

Lies.

Not in your lifetime, which will be hard and short.

That pretty much covers anyone that respects the jewdiciary's authority. They will torpedo ANY corrective efforts by Trump, and they're ramping it up at the State Level now: lawsuits kvetching about redistricting. some kike judges are going to redraw the maps to suit their (((cause) )). Shit's going to look like pic related across the USA

Trump is the one PERSONALLY who keeps dropping subtle shills for amnesty and keeps nominating people for his administration that are shilling for amnesty. You have bought hook, line, and sinker the mythology that Trump is being "stonewalled". He isn't. That's the play.

I've noticed with a lot of shitskins, they believe white people can fill technically demanding positions just because someone "shared the knowledge" with them. They completely miss the part about having the requisite intelligence. It isn't helped by the fact that leftists tell them the "education" isn't working for them because of mystical properties like privilege.

I should add, if liberals substituted white privilege for white intelligence, they might actually make sense.

whatever the case may be about his subtle intentions, the fact is that Federal Judges have knocked down most of his Executive efforts to right the ship; everything from immigration/border control (well established to be within the Executive's purview) to stopping mentally ill transvestites in the military (again, he's the commander in fucking chief!)

So even if Trump doesn't really mean any of this, the (((Courts))) will stop anyone who is sincere by these same mechanisms.

Cake and eat it politics aren’t going anywhere. Democracy is a curse upon the world and must be done away with.

Who are they running against him, that kike Bernie, Kaine, Biden, or that nog Kamala Harris? Trump will win in 2020 but in 2024 and beyond it will remain permanent democrat imo. By then we'll probably be involved in a civil/world war anyways.

Why did sessions not hold the IRS accountable for the tea party?

Yeah, Florida is probably lost, democratically speaking. It's possible for Trump to get reelected without it, but not without Pennsylvania, which will also be hard.

Warren/Booker perhaps. Warren is a Hillary-tier unfucked cunt, and Booker is a gay nigger that will secure the black/LGQWERTY vote.

This. We refuse to accept a non-fascist America. #AcceptFascism

Trump (or whomever) will have to have their "Andrew Jackson" moment before then if we're to survive.

“(Chief Justice) John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it.”

Even worse. Besides the name pocahontas, the fact she lied about being native indian to get into college, is not enough for trump to destroy her. Plus shes fuckin annoying to listen to. Booker is a nog and latinos wont come out in full force for him. Obama/Clinton destroyed the dems so it will take a full eight to get a real candidate ready for the presidency.

Cali is already prepping for it. I believe Cali & Puerto Rico will become Chinas version of South Korea and Japan.

I'd like to see you do better without getting JFKd.

I think it was the secretary of state or something that got tired of the political shitshow and went dumpster diving to find all the discarded rations and water

They have to go back but how?

That's the point of importing/creating swarms of (shitskin) voters: They can run whatever terrible candidates they want because the brown vote hovers between 70-93% Democrat, depending on the shade.

>some kike judges are going to redraw the maps to suit their (((cause)))
Sofl already is gerrymander'd to hell and back

(((Associated Press)))

The contest of "Competing Ideas" has devolved into "vote the way (((we))) want, or we'll replace you with foreigners who will"

Exactly.

The first responders in Texas and Florida were people who lived in and around the area. The US government is slow and inefficient. It's best Puerto Ricans learn this now if they haven't already.

Ricans are worse than mexicans. Beaners and niggers hate them for a reason

Fuck you shill! Everything is fine! Don't be upset that nothing substantial is being done to turn the demographic tide back in whites' favor! Just be happy Trump was elected and don't try to get any non-cucked people into Congress! You must be a kike!

This is an easy problem to solve. Just incite tension between the Cubans and Ricans. They will slaughter each other, and only kikes live in the crossfire.

Cubans aren't really violent, it seemed like they were that bad because of the Mariel boatlift when Castro sent the worst. They're mostly corrupt and lazy, not violent.

Nice, those are easier to kill.

This is 100% factual, I remember I was out at a bar with a friend and some grills we were chatting up brought up how to improve the island. As expected the copout was "more education!" to which I asked how do you expect to fill high intelligence positions like Biology which on average have students with an IQ of 120 while the avg IQ in PR was around 85, 87. I got no answer and she shortly just retorted "just need to improve our educators then".

People will refuse the IQ question when its uncomfortable but not when you ask blatant questions like "who do you want as your surgeon after an accident, the 80 IQ doctor or the 150 IQ doctor?" All I can say is thank God for dual Spaniard genetics, otherwise I'd be royally fucked.

Depends on the PR, around 80% of the island is pure trash. The other 20% that's decent are either the more rural (though lower IQ) citizens or the few intelligent people that want statehood instead of some bulllshit "pls gimme gibs" position. I wouldn't say the same about mexicans. PR's have a lot of dumbass ghetto wannabe violence but they are just wannabe niggers. Mexicans on the other hand are absolutely fucking ruthless cartel cunts. The only props I can give to PR is natural beauty and amazing food.

PR's actually have a good view of Cuban's as hard workers, you're thinking Dominicans instead of Cuban's, they hate Dominicans with a passion.

Yup, only the few 110+ IQ PR's are capable of not wanting gibs because they are owners of industry and have more conservative views.

Yup, its trumps fault we monopolized the electric company and the SJ mayor is playing politics for a governor run in the next elections. God damn its a fucking shame to be associated with these subhumans simply because I was born and raised there. Again, thank God my parents are more American than PR, was happy that my dad was a massive trump lover during the elections.

I was fucking born and raised in Florida. Cubans and Ricans hate each other, and for that matter, mexicans don't like either of those two either. Try calling a Rican a cuban or a mexican and see how they react for yourself. You will not see these groups being friendly to each other.

Stealin muh yobs! Work with it. So, the younger ricans don't care as much eh? The old ones still do regardless. They used to be jealous of the cubans for the silver platter treatment they got to piss off cuba. Still, could push the mexican angle for tge young ones.

We have until 2020 to kill them all. It's that simple.

If my dad's IQ was 125 does that mean mine should be close to that? I remember reading that IQ is the most hereditable trait but I don't feel very smart.

This. Can confirm Cubans and ricans have bad blood.

Another Floridanon here. The take-away I got from various spics while growing up among their little population pockets is that they all hate each other and bend over backwards trying to impress whitey. PR transplants who live in rural areas end up tobacco-spitting good ole boy LARPers and urban PR end up becoming prog anemic faggots (gay Orlando Puerto Rican nightclubs being a result). These people are beyond bizarre and I resent our ancestors playing empire against the Spanish and tying us down with mudman island populations.

Booker/[vagina-american].

trump had been planning his 2016 run for over a decade and he came out on top against all odds, and he didnt even have the presidency to ensure his election. just wait til he starts really setting up for 2020 with his current power. it will be a landslide

You have 2 parents, you're a mix of the both of them. Is your mom nigger-tier? There's also "regression towards the mean", your dad may have been an outlier in your family. And finally, you don't have any way to feel like anything other than what you are, so you don't know what it would "feel" like to be smart or stupid. People who "feel" smarter than others are generally narcissists and psychopaths.

Stop comparing yourself to other people.

Let's hope these island beans rape, rob and murder many of the old jews in Florida. PR niggers are stupid, violent animals so they'll have wars with Cubans and Haitians. Real estate prices will fall, counties will go broke over the education and health care costs. PR won't get rebuilt.

Try me again in a year once the wall's up. Two more weeks for the prototypes to dry, & then a month or two of testing & it should start being built. after that the deportations should pick up at a very quick pace.

By happenstance I found myself in Puerto Rico many years ago.
The locals were drug-addled niggers and mystery-meats mostly.

So basically hell on earth.

ASSES & ELBOWS
SAMPSON BOOBS

If Nixon spoke out, less than half a century ago, this would be over with.

I voted because of esoteric immigration, I don't know what to make of this.

I bet you're the faggot that posted pic related. Women only vote Democrat if YOU FAIL AS A WHITE MAN!

All the women around me voted for White interest last election, and it was mostly because of me. You see, the meme that "white nationalists" are betas is a kike meme meant to demoralize us because I'm alpha and everyone here is the same too. You shills are so obvious.

Yeah, I know this is the narrative, but how true is it really? Who the fuck was going to vote for Jeb Bush? Trump had Ohio and North Carolina locked up months before election day. Is it really an all-time upset that he squeaked by in the Great Lakes against Mrs. NAFTA?

I knew this was the reason they were stalling the Irma recovery. South Florida is already a dumpster fire, but even if the influx continues unabated it's not going to change how the electoral votes play out.

This describes pretty much the entire Caribbean.

IQ is genetically determined but its not something that's so simple that it can be rendered with a Punnett square. Your own IQ is far more strongly centered around the mean for your race. This is the reason that 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants are the criminal demographic. They regress back to the sub-90 IQ of their respective groups even if their 1st generation progenitor was a high performing outlier.

So basically America in 10 years.

Or parts of it now. The Miami-Lauderdale sprawl is truly a sight to behold. If you are ever in need of a object lesson about the fate of multicultural societies you can take a trip down here.

Checked

Actually, most of us aren't Alpha at all. However, there's plenty of Omegas, and that's a good thing.

When did he say anything about betas?

they missed a vital part of her name

(((annette taddeo GOLDSTEIN)))

shes jewish and married to a jew

Oh ho ho ho ho ho. But user, what if I told you destroying the world is Communism's goal, its leaders are aware of this, and it's only the mystery meat foot soldiers who are in the dark about this fact?

Blah blah blah. (1) and dones conveniently forgetting the whole world has been trying to genocide whites since the beginning of recorded history. Even nature itself tried at least a couple of times. Remember things like the Ice Age and the Black Plague? Whites pulled through it all, still came out on top, and they did it with far, far less to work with. The USA is no different.

That last sentence is a very lucid explanation which crystallizes the concept nicely.

More gibs-monkeys.

What a fucking faggot. This is why we can't have nice things. GOP always cucks for people who hate them. Traitors hang first.

It never fucking ends!

What do you do about the migration of US citizens? Like it or not they can move freely so offer a solution.

Best solution: deport them.
Second best solution: send them to California.

What are their voting rights anyway?

Leftists and therefore shitskins believe intelligence is caused by education and nothing else. The fact this comes from educated leftists as well shows how wrong they are. They learn that traits come from genetics. If they thought about what they learned they would see that genetics determine your potential while training (education) helps you reach your potential.

They can (((participate))) in the democratic process just fine if they move to another state. Viva La Raza Cosmica!

On the DotR, don't forget: plenty of Cubans are full-blooded whites that spit on commies, no good reason to throw us out with the spicwater

By that logic plenty of Ricans are also white who spit on the majority of subhumans they live around. Just neck them all and let God sort them out

SIEG HEIL

How the fuck do you deport a citizen? We first have to cut off that cancerous island and then try to rescind citizenship. They're going to try to import all of those mother fuckers.

All I'm asking is, when you meet an uncucked white person, hold your fire - whether their surname is Smith or Gonzales. Fair?

That's a reasonable if unpopular opinion but I'll share it. Finding a really uncucked spic isn't that common though so don't get too relaxed.

Pathetic. Honestly, I'm not surprised considering Americans are only now realizing we exist and only now realize what's going on. However, the reality is that there's a lot of bullshit on that article and in this thread.
t. Actual Puertorican

What, are you trying to tell us that you triracial shitskins are actually 1488% based MAGA-hat wearing red-blooded Americans since the Spanish-American war?

Every Puerto Rican should be shipped back to your steaming turd in the ocean, which should be granted independence and never given another shekel again.

White Cubans are actually a thing, they all moved to Florida when Cuba went full gommie. "White Puerto Ricans", on the other hand, do not exist.

And these mythical White Cubans somehow avoided at all turns getting down with the locals? Surely they're the greatest 1488 natsoc allies. Come on user. Spics belong where they came from, trying to justify their whiteness is stupid.

nigger you just got off the fucking boat. FUCK OFF

The reason for this is that IQ is determined by interactions between hundreds if not thousands of genes, each of which can have a bunch of different alleles which can increase or decrease the intelligence. It is entirely possible that your parents might be outliers in their population, but the particular combinations of alleles that cause their intelligence do not overlap. Assuming a population breeds with its own, most individuals will end up with the more common possible sets. This is where the racial average will hover around.

That really fucking pisses me off actually.
That and their clear intention to not return to PR.

Last time I checked many Ricans were white.

Maybe that does happen?
I heard many Caribbean islands had that issue, some still have that issue to a degree.
I know Brazil has that issue. It's almost becoming a caste system.

I'm more of a dodecahedron.

Truth.
Fuck off Rican scum, CONUS doesn't need or want you shitting it up with your displaced gibsmedats.

Good point.

Fucking dirty niggers, their home has problems so rather than work to fix them they run for another man's gibs.

At least cubans vote republican hardly a solution considering they are spics too, just anticommunist ones