Can we have a grown up discussion about Trump?

Good morning Holla Forums
It's a grim one for me, but I have to bring it to your attention. I will present my case and hopefully a lively discussion will take place. I have my doubts as I have been paying attention a lot lately, and my intuition tells me the mods here will not permit it. Regardless it may open up the eyes to a few and that's very important.

My questions are:
How do you know Trump is ourguy? Prior to the election most of us could see it, we really wanted to see it, but today? Isn't it just wishful thinking? What is your case, please explain. Here's mine:
All of this is nice sentiments. We are all sick of the system and the Rothschilds needed to give us someone that felt like a winner, and being desperate we would take someone who at least said the right things, but never did them. They knew our weakness.
Trump certainly said a lot of the right things and he quickly got framed as the political badboy. Hence the PsyOps/meme warfare by the spooks, to elevate him to a godlike level, because when he is godlike to us we won't hold him to perfect accountability. We will close our eyes, because we want to see him as the next Adolf.

But this guy has nothing in-common with Adolf, zero. He lacks the charisma, he hasn't fought in a war and worse he has married a Jew, produced Jewish kids and surrounds himself with Jewish bankers. I can imagine there's some cognitive dissonance in your hearts, so here is some evidence of Trump's deception:

1. He is part of the elite.
2. He speaks fondly of the Clintons in the 90's when they were causing havoc. This is why Hillary will NEVER go to jail, and you will NEVER blame it on Trump, but the "corrupt left".
3. His Cabinet is full of Jews. Worse yet, Jewish bankers.
4. He married a Jew, and has Jewish kids (in Jewish tradition, heeb blood on your mother's side makes you a full heeb)
5. Red Alert: His daughter "converts" to Judaism because she's in love with a Jew. This is theatre for the goys, she doesn't need to convert. This is to trick the dummies among his followers.
6. His first foreign visit was to Saudi Arabia (crypto kikes) and Israel.
7. He's posturing to North Korea, for no reason at all. Yeah you hear it from the media about nukes and Kim, but in the old days they would show you what the "bad guy" was saying, instead now they're telling you what he said. See the difference?
8. Talks about American jobs, goes to India to discuss "business deals". India is the prime source of H1B visa applicants.
9. His biggest media supporters are (((opposition))) - (((PJW))), (((Alex Jones & entourage))), (((Moleneux))), (((Milo))), (((Alt-Right))). All of them freak out if you talk about gas chambers. These paragons of Truth and Journalism! Tell me who your friends are, eh user?
10. Has he done anything against Israel's interests? Did he criticise them post-election?
11. Trump is so controlled that he won't even acknowledge their DOCUMENTED misdeeds - the attack on the USS Liberty, 1967. user are you telling me he can't even do that? Is it because of the swamp? Or because of cognitive dissonance?
12. Denounces Antifa, then passes legislation of "far-right" terrorism.
13. Controlled opposition is discussed in the Protocols of Zion, in every major European conflict the Roths have bet on both sides, that's how they always come out on top. Watch The Money Masters.
14. Has he done anything to Soros, to the refugee smuggling in Europe? He couldn't send a few ships to patrol the waters? They'll tell you "he can't do that, it's a pit of snakes", it's a "swamp!", yeah sure, keep holding your breath.
15. "But the media hates him!", They hated Bush too. It's all entertainment.

Both parties talk, both parties stand for different things, yet they both act the same, more or less. Neither party will restore your privacy, neither party will give you back your rights on guns or anything else. They're slowly chipping away, and if it takes a loud mouth to get you to wait another four years they're happy to provide him.
Meanwhile they've got you concerned with Antifa - a clown posse of mentally ill leftists.

Most importantly however, is the fact that you cannot have this discussion even here, on Holla Forums - where you can talk about gas chambers but not potential theories of why Trump doesn't seem genuine. I look forward to your responses, I'm hopeful someone will take the time to write anything meaningful.

Shit's gonna be locked and we're going to be banned. Sorry, OP.

this is a really natural thread as you can tell by the first post, OP and the second post all in agreement. Completely natural
hey niggers, thats not how consensus cracking works here

Uh huh, yeah, not like there's a silent population that's been removed from any public representation because the mods have been busy reshaping the board into their own personal playground or anything.

Hi,
OP here. I have screenshot proof those are bots trying to discredit me as I did not post and yet it says on my screenshot I did. Bots, this place is pozzed

We don’t know anything. Of course he doesn’t believe what we believe. He’s a step TOWARD ethnonationalism.
Don’t use niggerspeak.
Whoever said that?
Hardly.
What would be the venue for it?
Is he president of Europe?
Of course not. Hotwheels is gone.

Hey, nigger we have IDs here. Back to shill school with you

ya, you shills aren't really all that silent. You shit up every thread. Thanks for playing, have a ban on the house. I think reddit is more your speed.

You’re absolutely fucking retarded.

Are you twelve?

Don't you mean super bad based? it's what you niggers usually spam when you get exposed.

Are the shills all, or just mostly women?

you aren't even from here

Stop trying to blackpill.

Tell me more, newfag.

Got anymore buzzwords you'd like to use?

wow, what a comeback, you sure showed me.

Tell me more.

OP you're too woke for Holla Forums. So let me tell you a lil secret. The Jews aren't the problem it's the lower astral reptilian they allow to enter their vessels to get ahead in this 3d dimension. You should know by now that this is a script were living out. The sooner you get your energy out of this matrix the better.

did I break it or something?

No, I'm just waiting for you to have some sort of actual argument instead of saging like some sort of lefty queer. I mean, all Holla Forums knows anymore is shitty memes and LARPing, but I'm willing to hold out some hope that you can do better. Wanna prove me right?

Reminder to sage and report obvious D&C.

t. r/thedonald

just keep on showing how you aren't from around here.
do you think you are good at this? has any of it worked out for you so far? I doubt it, you are just an impotent kike who thinks he can social engineer a sight by arguing exactly like a kike, give you a little hint. none of your tricks work here nigger.

this.

stop it kike

like yourself?

nice IP hop

MAGA SHADILAY, AMIRITE??? xxDDD
This board became the joke Moot always wanted, hilarious.

then why are you here?

Also, "grown-up" implies that you will present pros-cons & reality. You clearly have no intention of doing this, so the "grown-up" portion of your post can be discarded and what we have is an anti-Trump thread.

Now, if people want to add to this thread that is their prerogative; but the title is completely misleading.

the time he met with a Liberty survivor

the time he met with a Liberty survivor

you know, I agree with you by and large, but holy shit lurk. That (you) does not mean what you think it does.

no lol xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You are most likely /cargo-cult/ or a shill trying d/c, but most of Holla Forums is aware that DJT is kosher, he's a step in the right direction is all. Quite frankly he's not controlled by any of the Zionist Jews, but he knows that he should not attack the jews. His running for president was mostly just adding value to the Trump name.

As if that wasn't abundantly clear by the disingenuous appeal to maturity he starts off with.

kys OP

This is primary tier shilling.

Oh, did he? Fuck, I missed that.

Drown yourself in semen.

Commit suicide.

(((>>10895611)))

Good luck, rabbi. I'm looking forward to gassing you in the race war that will happen if you succeed.

Nope. He was always a stepping stone at best. Nice try though kike. Gas yourself.

he could be further right-wing on a social scale, a little more left-wing economically tbqh. and not so pro-Israel. that's really my only beefs with him.

mostly women? I'd wager. they have an inability to separate from groupthink and get hassled for it more if they do name the jew. they are a clusterfuck.

I have seen no evidence besides not joining TPP that are path has diverged from the Jeb! path; Trumps different (and mostly abandoned) rhetoric is not evidence.

Whether they are zionist or non-zionist jews is irrelevant, even if your statement were correct.

yeah, that would really stop the genocide of our people

Probably not.

Checked. This all reads like a plebbit. Terrible thread, sage

No one thought that he was going to be a Hitler, they thought that he was better than his enemies. Which is true.

Hahahaha, way to out yourself as not from here.

If we are acting out a script how the fuck could we get out of the energy unless that was destined? Fuck your dumbass logic

(((Discussion)))

I'ma stop you right there. First of all Holla Forums isn't one person. There's plenty of paint-sniffing retards here screeching amongst eachother to give that impression, granted, but that is not the case. Not all of us believe in all the (((stuff))) and a good many had/have vastly different end-goals, but the core concept of Holla Forums being counter culture is a common trait.

Trump was the best choice all around hands down because he embodied the biggest and most important common rlement we all sought: chaos. He was the unpredictable choice on all accounts. He was /ourguy/ for the purpose of drawing blood on a seemingly deific enemy, the wave of "Progress". It's like something from a fairy tale, and while we are bound in many ways to our little corners of the world, we could all wish really hard and by golly we meme'd a miracle! We managed to somewhat damage 'Progress'! Now people see that it's not infallible, that it's not the only way, that it has no long term good intentions for the many, only for the few.

But no, getting elected softened us all and since this has only further motivated our enemies instead of causing some inflection… I dunno, just try to enjoy the next 10-30 dystopian years before a real war kicks off if we don't get WW3 out of our systems soon. Or watch it happens its boring though because we come to peace real quick unite under some new UN world order hardly any deaths relative to ither world wars but now guns and speech universally cracked down upon "to prevent it again" before incremental removal of rights and opportunities until all wr have is just enough to chase after another slight taste of joy, never enough to dave up and get ahead or achieve permanence just keep hopping from place to place and work for company after company until you die due to health costs amd being over taxed and over worked and you barely know or recognize your famiky if you were even oermitted to have one–

ill shut up

Get the fuck out, nigger, and go have a grown up discussion with your handler.

Hello, cattle. Leftist, liberal, scientificist.

Wonder why all you guys are suddenly sucking Hotwheel's dick again like nothing ever happened once he stopped owning the site. When Hotwheels was the BO not just the Admin for the whole site the board was far worse and nobody wanted him to be BO again. When he was just being the Admin you and every single other fuckwit would bitch and moan that Hotwheels wasn't doing anything to control BOs and their selected Mods getting pissed off when he said that is exactly what he wanted things to be.

I'm going to regret responding to such an obvious one but fuck it you guys are getting annoying.
Here we go with the "elite" shit again, do you really think you can get anywhere even near the white house or become a billionaire in the United States of Israel without having some dirt on you or playing the game like the rest of them?
Yeah, its not like she has powerful friends, is an important figurehead for the game or has billions in assets. Its not like trying to arrest such an influential and deadly women that has killed a fuckton of people in the past is less beneficial than just letting the old senile hag kill herself.
Bullshit, I don't even to refute this one, Look up Trump's cabinet and compare the number of jews to any other president in the last 45 years.
Source or GTFO, he has had three wives Ivana, Marla and Melania and since you seem be talking of kids in plural then you had better show evidence of Ivana or else you are full of shit.
Same as before, show evidence that Ivana is a kike or GTFO
Same as every other president, you know that one touch the wall pic you guys seem to love? Every president in the last 25 years have done that very same shoot for the same reason: have to keep the kikes happy.

You have no evidence to show either your proposition that there is no reason behind his behavior or that it means something deeper than that.
Absolute horseshit and a simple google search can show any newfag you are lying while anyone from the election will undoubtedly remember all the shit he got for going america first. You are just preying on the fact that him bringing jobs back and helping the US in general (elimination of TPP, paris conference) has been memory holed hard here and on MSM.
9. His biggest media supporters are (((opposition))) - (((PJW))), (((Alex Jones & entourage))), (((Moleneux))), (((Milo))), (((Alt-Right))). All of them freak out if you talk about gas chambers. These paragons of Truth and Journalism! Tell me who your friends are, eh user?
Is this really half your arguments? Show how horrible the president of the United states of Israel is by showing how he is doing and being treated exactly the same way any other president in the last 50 or even 100 years?
Of course he has, but the biggest one must be putting a brake on the standard regime toppling strategy in Syria and forcing them to even bomb them themselves.
He has but on their policies.
Same thing as Hillary, Pro and Cons is it really fucking worth it as he is knee deep in zionist shit?
This fake news again, Antifa is recognized as a terrorist group and his crack down on Far-right is like a kittens to a lions compared to older presidents
Even Hitler took money from the rothchilds, and did he end up bending over to them while in power or arresting one and almost taking over the world?
Again, America First dumbass, Next you will spout about how horrible he is for not attacking Israel for bombing Syria
This shit again, can you really say with a straight face that Bush's campaign in terms of being hated by the media comes anywhere close to how Trump is being treated? Yet again a question any newfag can google and any one from before the election can easily laugh at.

All your "arguments" are just Half-truths and trying to pin How every other president has acted on trump while in reality he has done a fuckton less than any of them. Try to stop being such a dumbass because even if you are a shill this is some really shit tier stuff.

You blew it when you claimed Trump "married a jew and had jewish kids". Nice try nod really :-DDDD

What a shitty thread full of obvious bots and JIDF subversion. The fact of the matter is, trump could one-shot wall st at any time, and he has chosen not to. As a matter of fact it sure looks like he's gearing up for a new war against lebanon for the terrible crime of fighting jew-backed terrorism in syria. The signs have been there all along but delusional white americans want to keep patting themselves on the back for "winning the election" and don't give a damn what actually happens. Keep patting yourselves on the back all the way into WWIII.