Who is really pulling the strings?

Who is really pulling the strings?

Is it still the Rothschilds? Although Soros is most hated, the way I see it is that he received inside information for the pound short in 1992 and is a puppet.

Given that the UK is still a Rothschild stronghold, I wonder if they're still the ones pulling the strings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQljw6dd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Issa judaism

Not all that pull strings are out in the lime light, Rothschilds are kinda forced too as they have been researched so much along with their historical significance. I'd think about the history of the UK and how the county has changed in the last 100 or so years and who those changes would help in the short and long term that may be less obvious then the bankers, they are bankers after all they are giving out loans to those they think can make it worth their while. use inference to figure out the motives for why these changes happened rather then the BS narratives they give out. Oh and it's never just for one reason/group these changes happen.

Rothschilds are small beans compared to the powers that be. Soros is a foil. Read Shadow Men by Anthony Napoleon if you want to know.

And who be TPTB?

This. Fucking pay attention user. Goddamn we arent nazis because its edgelording.

Jews. Maybe the Rothschilds, maybe somebody higher up, but whoever it is they're guaranteed to be a Jew.

Get out

is this the thread where we say masons so we can be threatened by them? Look at op's picture come on now stop this charade.

At that level, Judaism means squat to them. They are more concerned with appeasing their god, who has gone MIA, than following the precepts of an anachronistic tribalism disguised as a religion. But yes, they are mostly Jews.

A criminal conglomerate of the local royal families throughout the world who are intermarried and/or interoperating with the global network of Jewish banking families. Under this worldwide Jew/royal “elite”, there are a variety of secret societies (such as the Freemasons) and criminal gangs (such as the Triads) who recruit useful “commoners” into their conspiracy and run societies at the street level.

If I had to guess, it's "demonic" entities that are allowed passage into our realm through degenerate rituals, primarily done by Jews and their cohorts, even if the entities don't exist, the ones performing the rituals think they do, and act out their fantasy and prophecies, projecting them onto the world no matter the cost to themselves or others.

This is a war between Valhalla and the nether. The Black Sun roars.

That also works.

Masons hide behind the jews. Jews see masons as their niggers so even though the jews are at the top there are the freemasons that police the dictates of the jews onto the masses. That is why there is all this eye shit and we live in a police state. They even go out of their way to revive nazism and the left you gotta be a communist on the right we have to pretend to be nazis. The first 3rd party historically was the anti masonic party. That is precisely why we have a stigma against the 3rd party. Its the only conspiracy that makes so much sense you just assume its not real but its very real there are 56 thousand lodges in the usa. Why? If the illuminati exists they need localized places and networks of people to act as an octopus. That is what masonry is. They are best described as sleeper cell terrorists who are on call for the kike.

Checked. Hyperdimensional forces are at work. We are but their tendrils.

Serrano wrote that the true Elders of Zion are completely unknown to the public and that they might even live underground. The Rothschilds are probably just the most powerful visible Jews. At the top, though, is Saturn.

Sometimes i have the feeling i am god and birthed myself into a human body to see what i have done, if this the way it really is, i imagine coming out of that black muslim stone (after my human body dies and i can be again) saying im moloch flying directly over to rothshield telling him Hitler did nothing wrong and destroy his whole empire while his smile slowly faints. Then again im propably not, but shit would be crazy, i would so love to bring chaos.

Go on.

Reported for D&C kike

This is another issue there is something called order and chaos. The masses fall for the trap and try to do vain things for "chaos" and in return the freemasons kill people publicly with blood atonement. That is why we have this day of the rope purge meme. This very website is owned by a freemason that grabbed hotwheels out of a shriners hospital to get everyone on board. How in the hell is any kind of civil war or chaos in such an unstable time a good thing. I understand the eternal chaos and not fearing chaos but intentionally trying to cause mischeif in the name of something a freemason put in front of you is about as bluepilled as you can be. I am tired of being nice this is a stupid thing to do because memetics rely on not having to make stickies about how your memes are coming to fruition like the forced narrative we have. We all have our own memetic potential and the freemasons want you to throw that away to help them kill you. Thats where we are at in society.

Have you ever really listened to your therapist?
Meds can help.

bill cooper was speaking to a 32nd degree freemason who was warning people about this in the 90's.

Also David Crowley was suicided and his family murdered for trying to expose the guillotines. see youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQljw6dd0

I went to the site and scoped it out a bit
so far:
it's all fake, just in case you somehow weren't put off by the part where this schizo has unsourcable sources

MIDF pls go

wtf is the schizo shit?

the vid is demoralizing shit. If you make propaganda don't give your enemies any emotional power. Also keep it simple and don't go into detail with this shit. People that want to know more can do so on their own.

The Rothschilds are the most poweful family in the world, and they are of course activist Jews.

Soros is a very wealthy and powerful kike, but he's an insect compared to the sum of all Rothschild wealth and power. The Rothschilds created Israel, they are behind all wars, they have unlimited money since they print it.

If you don't know, it's thanks to the Rothchilds that Soros has any money.

The devil. Satan. The adversary. The Jews are his children. Religion of Cuck™ is the sword of Jewry. This is basic stuff lad.