Time to target the Education System

Time to target the Education System.

Since the 60's the marxists has had a stranglehold on the education system, and during the election Trump said something about doing away with the Department of Education, which was created by the Rockefeller's (among others).
It falls to us to created the foundation for such a clean-up act.

I have been working on this for a few days, but I kinda need input (constructive criticism, etc.)
Now, I was going to post this in the meme-thread originally, but the thread turned into lackluster and weak shit.

So, the first and foremost:
Does it look good enough to spread?
(I still have it open in PS so adjustments are easy to make)
Second, is there anything I should ad/subtract?

inb4 plebbit spacing, it's called separation of paragraphs.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicalcurriculum.com
reddit.com/r/aletheium
reddit.com/r/Aletheium/comments/6wphr0/conspectus_a_brief_guide_on_how_you_can_help/
reddit.com/r/Aletheium/comments/6wpcjg/postmodernism_disabilities_studies_professor_we/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dislike the font and color choices but the information and layout are good. Bumping with frankfurt infographs.

start pushing for a return to this

classicalcurriculum.com

also, a good resource for parents and anons wanting to supplement their own shitty formal education.

I'm not happy with the font myself, and don't have the time/energy to go trough every single possible font-candidate, so any advice/recommendations is welcome.

I would like to keep it as close to Times NR as possible, kinda hard to have it taken seriously if I use Comic Sans or WingDings, you know.

The colour scheme, as it were, is to create contrast and colour-correlation between the text and the respective "bad guys", as the B/W heads have a identical boarder as the corresponding text.
And it's been used in other images by other user's that had pretty good effect, iMHO.

Tried to find some examples, but couldonly find this, the first one.

Was I not supposed to notice? Was I not supposed to notice that our school food was the same that the prisoners get? Was I not supposed to notice that filling out bullshit worksheets destroys knowledge & souls? Was I not supposed to notice that the Holocaust is propaganda?

no.
you were not.

most people know one or more of the things I addressed in the OP, but most people haven't put the jigsaw together.
You have, and so have I, and that is why we are here

Everyone needs to watch this. She exposed the predecessors for Common Core two decades early.

I went to a private Christian school for many of my younger years. I didn't even know what the holocaust was until I was 14. Everyone else in the class seemed to be heavily indoctrinated and thought it was a tragedy or something, which is weird because they didn't show this same behavior for any other historical event.
Do you know how early they teach about the holohoax, since I seemed to miss the programming?

Homeschool your children

sad violin movies.
straight from Hoaxywood.

No joke, the hoax is based on appeals to emotions, and it starts early.
around 11-12, old enough to realise something is bad, but young enough to not ask questions.

spread this.

Reddit faggot at /r/Aletheium is sperging pretty hard on this subject.

Good anti-Jew discussion there masked with just enough anti-anti science and anti-postmodernism to cover up the anti-semitism.

did you cross-post any of these images, or have they been going at it for a while?

bumping my own thread.

guys, come on…

how long are we going to ignore this?

What?

you said plebbit was up in arms about this.

Too much text, that won't redpill anyone not already aware of the problems - they wouldn't bother reading so much text. But have a bump… This is truly a crucial issue we need to deal with.

But then again, I never was that neurotypical.

Oh yeah.

That sub Aletheium…

No. I am not crossposting these pics. I think they are a little too intense for plebbit.

I posted something once that was a little too close to home and mor wanted me to write an essay instead. I have seen the mod on RT_D and he is def /ourguy/ but he wants to fight the JQ using the framework (((they))) are using to push WG.

Ambitous but time consuming.
I started writing a short essay but didnt get around to completing / posting.

As far as this thread goes - OP is right. An important issue that lies in the (((university))).

Not sure how to tackle - at least this plebbit fag is doing something.

Good bread

You won't be reversing this anytime soon.
Realistically education as an institution is so fucked it is more efficient to just reboot the whole damn thing. Because of how completely the education system fails at informing people and teaching rationality, we have seen the rise of self-education sources in more forms than I feel like rattling off.

As more and more people turn to things like audiobooks, pdfs, and other online resources, the true need of the education system will become inescapable.

The real value of the current education system is not that it teaches but that it certifies an individual has certain knowledge. As independent education centers both on and offline streamline the process of verifying understanding, employers will become increasingly friendly to these certifications because of their increasingly specified needs from candidates. The degree mills are pumping out students who are less and less prepared to do the actual work these companies need. As employers see themselves gaining productivity from these non-traditional workers, the fiscal incentive to increase productivity will become large enough that focusing resources on acquiring such individuals no longer is seen as unusual, leading more companies to doing so. As this demand spikes, groups will work to meet supply, and you will see things like gender studies slowly fade away.

In the interim, with education mandated at a federal level we need to supplement the brainwashing kids are receiving with engaging material that encourages right-brain rational contemplation lest they join the horde of zombies.

I guess I could remove Cloward-Piven, but the rest is quite essential.

How's this?
changed the font and made it a bit more "tidy".

Just looked at the subreddit again. He seems to have some sort of understanding of the enemy.

Links:

Sub: reddit.com/r/aletheium

Attack plan / Doxxing plan: reddit.com/r/Aletheium/comments/6wphr0/conspectus_a_brief_guide_on_how_you_can_help/

Kek - sperging with a shill: reddit.com/r/Aletheium/comments/6wpcjg/postmodernism_disabilities_studies_professor_we/

Since this thread lacks the required structure for a topic this big not blaming OP - inb4 D&C Kike

Maybe we can start with their framework?

Someone better at the anonymity thing want to reach out to this realjackryan /ourguy/ not the Hamilonsquill goy?

Maybe we can offer some thoughts / direction / manpower after some discussion?

Jordan Petersonfags like myself are also prime for JQpilling. Maybe we should reach out to them?

I have posted this in other threads - but Fighting Postmodernism is our fight, even if JBP is not /ourguy/ he is

Someone have a good JBP anti-postmodernism primer / graphic / want to build one?

Maybe we can offer him some ideas

My brother is a professor at U Mass.

He spent his entire life after high school buried in universities, becoming fully institutionalized. I hardly ever saw him after he graduated from high school.

My parents are very proud of him, but me, not so much. I hardly speak to him and its very awkward for me when he's around for the holidays. He's a personalityless liberal conformist drone and I'd have much more respect for him if he even just worked at a fucking gas station but had an actual set of balls and a family instead of being a childless smarmy literal cock sucking faggot.

I feel like I don't have a brother. It causes me great anguish.

This has been coming for a long time. See pic related.

I see your points, but honestly:
FUCK YOUR DEFEATISM
The 60's had their student rebellion, now we can and should do the same
The battles of Berkeley is a good start, but it needs substance.
IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE is a continuation of all that they protested for and against, now strike damn it, let's go in for the kill.

I have no experience with plebbit, and know nothing about what is going on in those threads.

Side bar: how would you formulate the structure needed for this thread?

JFC your post made me FEELS

fuck-off, larper. you think they're going to handle right-wing protesters with the same forbearance and tolerance that the left was shown? Nope. You'ld be playing right into their hands.

The only honorable form of protest is resignation and withdrawal. That's the way it's always been for the white man. You refuse to put up with the bullshit and you stop cooperating. The only way to win the game is not to play. It is only then that the lines can be drawn, leaving our enemy to collapse on his own or await destruction.

If you chucklefucks are still trying to win more hearts & minds you're no better than the kosher Tea Party boomers and cuckservatives. You need to be focused on the morale and sustenance of your own people. Trump has bought us time… nothing more. Use it wisely. Become a larper for cameras or become a bastion of strength to ride-out the coming storm. Your choice. Education at home and church is far more important in the long-term.

Yeah this beast needs to be brought down. The college humanities departments are outrageous

Well the problem is not the thread it is the conversation, which is so large of a discussion, that I think it needs to be broken down into a various subjects.

Here is a first-pass framework I think makes sense. This larger discussion requires a strong knowledge of 1) before it can even begin, and will be bolstered by knowledge coming from the remaining following items, which synergize each other, making it necessary to repeat the framework at least once.

Some of these include:

1) What is post-modernism - Covered pretty well in a few recent threads.

2) Why is Post modernism bad - The Holla Forums version is that the Jews are using post-modernism to destroy and subvert our culture culture and push white genocide. I have my own, broader and slightly more nuanced and views on this. don't know how to say that without sounding like a faggot, so sorry bout that and i'm sure many others here do as well.

3) What is the Post-Modern Agenda? cultural marxism, for one.
a) Historic Evidence
b) Extrapolation of Trends
c) Documents / manifestos? particularly tricky-postmodernists do not believe in debate.
d) Logical Conclusion

4) Subjects, professors, and research.

5) Why is post-modernism so entwined with Marxism?
Big conversation here, perhaps slightly unimportant for our purposes, other than to establish that it is infact entwined with Marxism (particularly cultural)

6) How powerful are postmodernists really? How did they get that way?

7) What Can be done? This is where I think we can take a page from /r/Aletheium see >>10899144
a) Strategy
b) Tactics

8) How we can tie Holla Forums's Agenda into this fight
I think this is the most important, and there is plenty of room in it. People are hungry for this fight. We can name the Jew here if we are smart about it. Also, this is a chance for Whites to claim Modernism. This is extremely important. It is one thing to hate communism. It is another to stand for the only true values - and that's what this fight is about. Defending modernism from post-modernism is a righteous fight which can call many to our side. Even Noam-faggot-fucking-Chomsky is against postmodernism in a serious way. That's how far left we are talking about. This is our chance to stake White culture as everything right of "nothing exists", and refine the most important aspects as we see fit. Aesthetics, Truth, Logic, Religion, the Nichomachean Ethics. People want this. We can be the ones fighting for it. It will draw people to us, and even those who cannot get all the way here, will be happy to look the other way after they know a little bit about us, and realize we are the only ones fighting against what may very well be the most dangerous ideological movement the world has ever seen and the only ones fighting to preserve the values of the greatest society in human history.

Big stuff here, thanks again for the thread and soliciting my opinion.

sorry for your loss

See pic related
based Nixon
white flight? into the basement?
while society crumbles?
This is some next level beta faggotry right here.

the D&C defeatist cuck has spoken.

The marxist scum of the 60's fought hard to get their way.
we have to fight twice as hard.

and we need to rope the ones who oppose us like you

you're kidding, right?
no it isn't. it's what honorable men do when they can no longer in good conscience work within a given system. Just don't announce it ahead of time or you might end up like Patton.

cia, please.

I actually have the full cartoon from number three.

The information is all good, but the presentation is not gonna get to people. Too much text. Even the title is almost a paragraph! You need to rearrange it. Figure out what the most important information is, highlight it as much as possible with big, striking letters, in as few words as possible. Take care not to highlight too much, a highlight must stand out. Put the details nearby in smaller letters, have sources somewhere at the bottom of the page in small letters.

People don't perceive text sequentially unless they're in the process of reading something they've already decided they want to read. Instead, they look for markers that indicate that the text in question is worth their time and energy. Instead of top-to-bottom the gaze looks for instantaneous clues, followed by slightly longer clues, followed by actually reading the body text and pondering it. So you should structure it as follows
as short as possible, preferably near the middle of the field of view, with a pictureo graph or something nearby
near the title, can also be used as titles for subsections of main body text
Preferably kept in paragraphs, near visually stimulating material if possible, with some indication of what the paragraph is about through local highlights and section titles.

The problem is not the information, it's getting people to look at it

damn,all that mental gymnastic.

you are making all of this needlessly complicated, and have fallen victim to

1, 2, 3c, 4, 5 and 6 are simple:
it is cultural marxism, and was pushed by agents of the soviet union during the cold war.

3a is what must be implemented in order to correct the record yeah, I know
(f.ex., white people made slavery a international crime)

7 a & b)
keep up the pressure.
Keep the message simple ("it's okay to be white" is a fine example of this), keep influencing people.
we've seen, and probably experienced it ourself (I know I have), that once a youth has adopted ONE SINGLE question that rock the boat, the other leftists turn on them.

that's all it takes.
make them ask one logical question the left can't answer, and the hate comes bubbling like crazy.

the only complicated aspect, as I see it, is how do we get the greater audience to ask:
*"what is demoralization, and has it affected me?"

You won't get anywhere close to that if normies simply never read your infograph. I sincerely suggest you look at tabloids for guidance, the newspaper kikes have this shit down to a science.

faggot.
I don't want to work within the system.

I WANT TO BURN THE DAMN THING DOWN

thanks, now have a bigger, cleaner version

I get what you're saying, but not sure how I'd go about doing that in this case.

some info-pic's are short and sweet, others are more in the "people have decided to read" category.
and they feel a bit more enlightened for it, weird as that may sound, but we live in a "I've never read a book" age.

fugg

Oh, for sure, but you need both and there are some rules that apply to both.

In propaganda you want to grab attention, in infodumps you want to go for intuitive structure and readability. Yours are kinda in between. Maybe try to make one that gets the point across quickly and one that looks more like an article? My favourite example of the infodump style would be this one, really well done.

(((Oy vey)))

face it, shekelberg, you are in the enemy camp now.
and we want to destroy your system.

Sorry but I disagree.

This fight requires a fully developed intellectual argument for each subject in which it rears its ugly head, and then an over-arching unifying argument to connect them.

This is a huge conversation, and one that is much bigger than cultural marxism. I wish there was a one question solution, but there is not.

Palestine is one of the central SJW beliefs. Universities hold recruitment drives for it. It's fucking fake and you can prove it. If students question this, they will question everything else that they mindlessly sucked up from their left-wing teachers and newspapers. They may wake up and see that they are all lying. As a bonus, Jews will defend you.

good idea.

How's this?

Jesus Christ, user TL;DR
Too many names, too much disconnected info and a fucking wall of text. You're trying to make red "pills", not a conspiracy theory encyclopedia.
What is the information that you are trying to convey? Pretend you're trying to explain it to yourself.
Make a summary (pic 2), highlight the important details (pics 1 and 2) and, most importantly, condense the text by removing unnecessary details.
Pic 3 is meant to show that charts are very visually appealing, pic 4 is meant to show that an image is worth a gorillion words

Start sifting through social media of shitlibs on your local school board. Archive anything remotely controversial and raise a stink at the SB meetings, or just drop it off at a friendly local politician's office.

That's exactly what the Left does here to target right-leaning SB members

OP can't inb4 moron. If OP has to inb4 it means his argument is shit. Don't be shit, OP.

No, seriously.
It's just Cultural Marxism.

pound that message, and people will start asking questions.

half way into "cultural relativism" and "narrative and interpretive historical studies", and the general public will say "oh, yeah, this is just a bunch of bullshit".

None of the font is consistent and that shitty glow makes it look awful. Just because you can do something on photoshop doesn't mean you should.

Try a light background, and if you want the different paragraphs to stand out from eachother put a very lightly colored box behind the text.

DONT SKEW THE TEXT YOU MONGOLOID

Have 3 different font size/styles max. Don't skew after placement. I haven't even read the information yet because it was so sloppy and distracting that my butthole clenched in anger and I had to bitchpost.

I think you may be looking at two sides to the same coin.

is talking about how all you need to do is repeat "Fags reproduce through abuse." Then if someone challenges you on it as said you need to have stats on how fags are often raped as children and tend to be pedos themselves.

You take complicated subjects and boil them down to easy mantras that stick in the minds of normies, but you still need to be able to back them up with details.

I know, but as I was saying in the OP:
this is just a idea I have been playing around with for a few days.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the condensed version.

LOL, duly noted
←- I guess this from my OC archive is a better way to go about it.
The OP was a draft based on something I came across the other day.
maybe if someone has more names/relevant info, I can clean it up and break it into the education part and the welfare part.
separate the two subjects.

true that.
Think of it as an election campaign.
you have the simple, repetitive mantras (MAGA, build a wall), and then you have the more complex actual policies.

That's much better, but who the fuck are these people? Who is Bill Ayers? Is he a politician? A political donor? A very rich businessman? I have no fucking clue because you didn't bother to explain it.
What the fuck does that mean? What did he do?
And am I supposed to take your word for it? Give me some quotes, some sources, give me anything!
user, other people don't know what you know, that's the whole point of making redpills in the first place.

now listen here, you whiny little bitch.

you said the first images, THAT HAD THAT INFORMATION, was too long, so your retarded nigger ass couldn't read it.

and now you sperg about the lack of said information???

Tell you what, why don't you come up with the text, and I'll ad it to the image.

Here's the original text, if someone want to edit essential and non-essential information.

Some essential 60's radicals you should know about, since they not only influence current political figureheads, but our entire education system and other vital federal agencies.

Saul Alinsky:
Wrote the 1971 book Rules for Radicals, and, beginning in the 1950's, was a active "community organizer" in the Ghettos of Chicago, New York, California and a dozen other "trouble spots". He was cited as a "major influence" by Hillary Clinton, but ask yourself:
After more than 50-60 years of voting Democrat and having them meddle in the Ghettos, has the lives of the "downtrodden and underprivileged" improved? Has the Jesse Jackson's and the Al Sharpton's done anything except create hostility and unrest?

Bill Ayers:
Elementary education theorist, leader in the counter-culture movement, known for his 1960s radical activism and his current work in education reform, curriculum and instruction. Co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group with the intent to overthrow America, which conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon).
In his capacity as professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago (College of Education), he focused on preaching social justice, urban educational reform, narrative and interpretive research (whatever that means), and related radical left-wing notions. And while there may not have been a direct link between this radical domestic terrorist and the former president, he did undoubtedly co-create the climate that shaped Barrack Hussain Obama's ideology.

It is also worth mentioning that the Rockefeller family has been deeply involved in creating the Board of Education and financially supporting an education formate in the United States where everyone gets the same public education "without distinction of race, sex or creed", leading to the modern diversity melting-pot public schools, and the ever decreasing standards, increased violence and tensions, unhealthy climate and diminishing quality of schooling.

Cloward–Piven strategy:
A political strategy outlined in 1966 by political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty", I.E. a universal socialist income rather than income based on qualifications, experience and merit.

It is time to not only take serious look at what our children are learning in school today, but whether or not these radicals have affected you during your formative years.
Still having a hard time understanding McCarthy? Or our modern day situation?

“An era can be considered over when its basic illusions have been exhausted.”

― Arthur Miller