Muslim beauty blogger Amani Al-Khatahtbeh, a.k.a., Muslim Girl...

pamelageller.com/2018/01/muslim-beauty-blogger-jew-hater.html/

based muslims

YOU ARE MUSLIM,
OPPRESSION IS IN YOUR BIBLE

JEWFU

They're all kikes in the end.

How many future terrorists did /Our Gal/ stomp to death in the crib with the heel of her boots?

ugly jew bitch

The correct answer is: not enough

Reminder redditors support this bitch and so do cuckchanners. They are here.

They are in your head for sure.

I must admit Gal is pretty for a Jewess. I'd gladly penetrate her with my Aryan gentile schlong but I wouldn't cum so as not to give her my energy.

Good.

Redditors and cuckchanners support everything kikes do, they believe that the enemy of their enemy is their friend and are too retarded to realise kikes and muslims BOTH want them dead.

Kike vaginas have teeth inside them so she bite your dick off and suck your soul out of your cum.

why even bother

Kikes want to enslave gentiles, not kill them. If all the gentiles are dead then there's no one for the kikes to rule over when the messiah comes and totally proves that they were god's chosen people the whole time you guys!

or whatever it is that jews claim to believe.

checked

Woah. I just got a serious deja vu from these two posts. I even remember the cuckime pic.

Tbf it's pretty hard to tell bots and spergs apart tbh.

Semites are cancer, regardless of what kind of semite they may be.

Tbf Ashkenazi jews have much more European admixture than semitic and they are originally from khazaria, they just adopted judaism as a state religion tbh.

This woman is 100% clinically insane.

I meant it more in the sense that they want whites dead. Niggers are naive and easily controlled if you give them the few things they desire (white women, rap music and shiny things) so kikes would have an easier time ruling over them than whites.

Canaanite, Khazar and Edomite are all names that accurately refer to the majority of people who call themselves "Jews."

And khazarians are a hodge podge of nomadic tribes from the Caucasus that adopted judaism. They aren't semitic in the same way that Sephardic jews are.

Tbf they seem to have an easier time controlling Europeans than they do non whites tbh.

Lotta antisemitism for a hired golem.

Lotta repeating digits for a kike.

Khazars intermixed with actual semitic jews after their conversion. Aside from a lot of Ashkenazi jews having obvious middle-eastern facial features there's also the fact that a significant portion bear the surname "Cohen" which you can only have if you are a descendant of a jewish priest.
Sephardic jews have a lot of Arab blood mixed into them which is why their appearance is somewhat closer to the typical Middle-Eastern one than to the European one of the Ashkenazis.
In conclusion, kikes are a mix of all sorts of ethnic groups/races and only manage to look like each other because of inbreeding. I wouldn't be suprised if Samaritans are the only ones who are >99% descended from pre-Babylon kikes. Also, keep in mind that before the destruction of the second temple, they were actually much more open to conversions than they are now and didn't have the whole "your mother needs to be a kike to be one yourself" rule, similar to Zoroastrians, so they never were truly as racially "pure" as they wish they were.

Yeah, because they have turkic blood in them. But that's not to say there is no kike blood in them though

If the kikes killed all goyim there wouldn't be anyone to parasite off. Also, jewish women would have to actually have sex with the ugly manlet ratmen that are male jews.

Samaritans originated from Israelites, they can't be kikes. Kikes are descended from Edom

These situations must be hard for white nationalists. Who do they support? The sand niggers, or the kikes.

None. It's one of those situations where they point and laugh at the golem rebelling against it's master.

Not really. You don't have to support shit. You just let the non-whites fight each other, give support to the shittier side, and let them fight till both are decimated and the winner gets a Pyrrhic victory.

And why would I support any of the two?

She's got that neanderthal look.

It's the protruding brow isn't it? How her forehead curves back remind me of microcephaly actually.

Gal Gadot can't act, I have to watch her movies dubbed in my native language because I simply can't stand her voice intonation.

She's only 32 too. She will be absolutely disgusting in a few years.

Gal is no gal, cutest trap ever =^_^=

*notices nose*
OwO what is this?

Don't forget Sodomites. That was them, too.

Jewish women are the most attractive on Earth. I want my children to have brown eyes andy poofy, curly hair.

Omg…
must not fap

aggie is so pure and innocent

would marry and have jew kids with her

I have to admit that the hair looks nice but brown eyes are shit-tier, green eyes are the patrician choice.

Do not fap to Agatha, she's too pure for that.

I have green eyes and they suck. Look at this beautiful pair.

Look at the top of her head.

hnnng

Wasn't it proven to be some guy in drag?

I wanna lick her IDF boots while she calls me a worthless goy

No, Agatha is a woman.

I dont have a problem with muslims that are in their own land. The jews still suck the blood from the goyim even though they have their own nation now.