Remember when people would make fun of console shooters for having auto aim and aim assist?

Remember when people would make fun of console shooters for having auto aim and aim assist?

How is it suddenly ok in 2016 for a videogame to LITERALLY aim for the player in a PC game?
What is the point of a First Person Shooter where the game does the aiming and shooting for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

tribesnext.com/
t2forums.com/index.php?topic=166.0
maxogc.net/tribes/t2/index.php?server=208.100.45.135:28000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No matter how loud the demographic of skill-focused players may be, you cannot drown out the voices of casuals.

It's not that people changed their minds, it's that everyone who fought for fun, balanced shooters either can't be heard anymore or gave up on the genre entirely. The few who remain have quartered themselves off to indie arena shooters and 1.6/sourcemods and moved on from vidya, in my experience.

Cinematic experience.

I don't consider that game to be a shooter, more of an ASSFAGGOTS really

TF2 has auto aim for the medic and nobody is bitching about it

Forget aim-assist for consoles.

What i dont get is WHY are devs making FPS games for fucking CONSOLES?!?!

There is autoaim on the medigun, which is not a weapon.

Obligatory.

Yeah man, fuck all these shitty no skill FPS with auto aim mechanics

We are talking about a shitty game for faggots who literally beg to be robbed of their money, user.

Of course that demographic doesn't have a problem when the game cheats for them to deliver instand gratification.

Go to bed, grandpa.

You do realize the very video you've posted completely destroys your sarcastic remark that's supposed to be an argument? The narrator outright says that:
- you need to hover and wait "a few seconds" for the lock-on to occur;
- it often does more harm than good trying to get a lock-on, which is even demonstrated by players.
Also, who the fuck is supposed to be surprised by a rocket launcher having heat-seeking missiles?

Literally the exact same mechanics

You have to aim at the target for it to lock on so you still required to aim well.

Okay, I haven't played the game in OP. The complaint just pops up way too often and is usually justified.

It did look like it's guaranteed to hit from the video, though. And it's hitscan, unlike rockets. I just dunno, man.

No it isn;t.
Mcgree instantly locks on. Taking time only makes it do more damage and you aren't required to aim at the enemy. They aren't similar at all.
For the rocket you have to AIM at the enmy for a solid few seconds.

He's wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about.

Anyway, why did they make the game in this video (>>10894324) look like a shitty Q3 clone? The original UT had its own distinct look.

I love playing multiplayer fps on console.
Yeah but I'm not playing against people on mouse and keyboard and using a controller feels better.

McCree's ult. doesn't instantly lock on. The 'lock-on' reticle appears when his ult. will kill the target, and it takes longer for the reticle to appear on targets with higher health.

By that logic playing a soccer match without feed is better because everyone else is retarded.

I am pretty sure it locks on instantly but does more damage the longer you hold it down.
Either way the player isn't required to aim at all unlike the rocket.

It's easier to dodge rockets than bullets.

Pepperidge Farm remembers. And that's why I just play tribes 2.

tribesnext.com/
t2forums.com/index.php?topic=166.0

Seriously, there's a reason why some people (I know there's not many) still play this after more than a decade and a half.

Anyone on right now? I can give it a try.

OP, Deadeye isn't auto-aim, and you need skill to actually use it right and use it well. You pop it too late and people run for cover and you lose all your ult charge. Pop it too early and you're mowed down since you're vulnerable. You fail to understand the mechanics of the ability so you lash out at it in your ignorance and misunderstanding of it. Maybe if you actually played the game you'd see how it works.

good fucking lord what has Holla Forums become.

We will never see shit like this in most modern shooters

It's obvious bait.
I don't even think Overwatch tards are so retarded to think an auto aim Ultimate takes skill.

This is the saddest thing I have seen on Holla Forums all afternon

Prove me wrong, faggot. If it doesn't take skill then why doesn't everybody play McCree and wipe the floor with him?

You type like you just came from neogaf or reddit.

Because the game takes no skill in general so it evens out.

Prove it.

Are you fucking retarded? Even people who played during the free open beta would understand this.

I don't see you winning tournaments you little faggot fuck

This is the most obvious samefagging I have ever seen.

The most obvious samefag I have ever seen.

Anyone tell our kike leader Blizzard is actively shilling this board with their shit game?

I guess COD takes skill because I haven't been winning every COD game ever played.

So me a video anywhere as good as

In over watch half the characters don't even have to aim. The game does it for them.

Oh god you're actually serious.
What is there to prove? The game has huge hitboxes, you have skills to gurantee a kills and escapes.

Not even TF2 was this easy and that shit has retards shooting at the floor with the soldier just to kill anything.
Fuck, STICKY BOMBING takes more skill because you gotta atleast plan the distance you gotta detonate that shit.

You literally press a button and the- now, read carefully with this part. THE GAME AIMS FOR YOU. Then you shoot.

you casuals are so precious.

we have IDs here, user

False
False
You have no idea what you're talking about since you have never played the game.

Pretty sure hanzo has huge hitbox with his arrows that go around corners.

Sounds like you don't even understand your shitty overwatch mechanics.

Not right now, check in about one hour or two.

You can literally be a foot away and still get a headshot with hanzos arrow.

He hasn't in literally months. You're repeating information that hasn't been accurate for like four or five patches.

Once again, a reminder that nothing pisses Holla Forumsirgins off more than video games.

That was patched out over a month ago, you dumbfuck

Dumbass

LOL PROVE IT ECKS DEEE

Why are you lying faggot? I just started up the game and tested it out. The hitbox literally kills them if it hits their healthbar.

Fuck off shill/

Also you are clearly smaefagging or group shilling since you are both telling lies.

He is bullshitting and telling lies. I will post a webm of it sometime soon to prove it.

He is a shill and it's obvious.
Someone should tell the BO there is a hardcore samefag shilling.

See people on here develop ill informed biases of specific games only because other people on this board did the same thing.

k

Prove it

Anyway, give it a try man if you really want a hard and awesome FPS. It's free, it has vehicles, sanic speed and all that shit.

People play usually in about an hour from now, or two. You can check how many people are on the snap crackle pub server here:

maxogc.net/tribes/t2/index.php?server=208.100.45.135:28000

God forbid that someone put effort into their posts or is invested into a conversation.

Still sounds like it can still hit around walls user. Again, proove it doesn't kill them around walls.

He's going a bit overboard with it because he can't handle a conversation

Prove it.

Overwatch is objective casual garbage made for the clinically retarded. I'm sorry if you play it, and you should probably get better taste and skills in life in general.

Prove it.

kek.
Overwatch is shit.

user, do you even know what the term "samefag" means? I think you're using it wrong.

I'm not samefagging you idiot. You have no idea of how Overwatch game mechanics work so I simply pointed out your bullshit. I've only made two posts in this entire thread (counting this one right here) so quit crying fuckwit. I'm not saying you should buy Overwatch, but don't be a little pussy parrot lying about the game because you've just got to be a little hipster cunt.

kek. You are so ass blasted it is amazing.

Who are you quoting?

You

Okay that doesn't prove anything considering that you could see it on the front page earlier so it was commonly available knowledge. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yeah no. No one else would agree with a retarded avatar fagging shitposter unless you were either him yourself or a shill.
You then made the exact same arguments as he did.
You are pathetic and need to stop.

Whatever you want to believe, user.

Well I did some seraching.
Nice hitbox.

15 of those posts are "prove it"
Jesus christ user, I thought you had a containment thread so you wouldn't embarrass yourself.

How fucking new are you, cuckchanner? Go back to your containment site.

It doesn't even make any fucking sense anyway.

Maybe he's never been on Holla Forums, and here they are called "board culture".

except it does: unlike 4chan 8ch doesn't have any global rules regarding content or board topics, outside of US law, and it has no global moderation. The concept of "containing a thread" is stupid because one could just go to another board and make a thread there.

Or, you know, you could quit being a little bitch.

I could not find any other vids thats close to the current date.

Ya know if you were atleast accepting on the game being casual, accepting its flaws and not some blind fanboy, people would likely agree with you. Would be better then this shit eating mentality you got going so far.

Name a game you play and I'll tell you how it's casual.

Overwatch
also >22

No it's not.

What in the fuck?
How about you lay out your definition of a containment thread before I even bother.

if you ever actually played the game, you'd know you can't use that very often, and if you do people just run behind corners. the "skill" in this is positioning to both not get killed while you're moving at half speed, unable to jump, channeling that skill while also getting as many people as possible before they run and hide..

Dragon ball xenoverse.
But I am already know why its casual as would any other fan that played it.

Where are you planning to go with this?

Okay: Overwatch at the base doesn't have a large learning curve so it's pretty easy to get into if you're an absolute shitter. However there is large curve between the casual players and the people who are actually good at the game, many of whom have been good at other FPSs in the past. None of the characters really have a steep learning curve sans maybe 2 (Zarya I'd argue because you really have to know what you're doing to use her effectively).

user I have no trouble pointing out flaws in Overwatch. What I have trouble with is people making up shit about it and completely misunderstanding anything about it. Same goes for any video game.

Containment thread: a thread that contains something and is the only place on the website it can exist in. Doesn't work here.

At least you're honest.

was for

Should exist. With poor moderation you get shit like "daily bread" in Holla Forums at the same time as /pone/, /mlp/ and several others exist.

That's Holla Forums's problem.

Told you guys Blizzard drones were shilling on this board. Now it's proven.
Now leave this board and shill on halfchan.

I'm too lazy to open a different browser to look at current catalog with no filtering to show you Holla Forums's containment threads. Oh, sorry, "board culture" threads, generals and other shit like that.

Auto aim is only acceptable in the early "3D" shooters that were mainly intended to be played with a keyboard and have little or no ability to look up and down, like Doom or Dark Forces.

You can't argue with shills.
Logic doesn't work because the entire point is for you to buy their game. No matter how horrible it is.
As you can see by hey were willing to lie all thread about the hitbox size to pretend the game wasn't horrible.

Apparently this same shill has been in multiple threads today shilling the game.

What?
The only core part of containment thread is "a thread that contains something"
That's it.

If you use your brain and don't apply contexts from a different site to this one, you can realize that a containment thread here is relative to a single board.
The Undertale threads when they were "needed", for example.

user your webm didn't even make it to the practice range, you giant chucklefuck

Except there's nothing containing the topic to that thread alone. One can make a board about it or make a thread on another board if they so please.

You mean like you have been trying to do all thread?
Your game has
There is 0 skill in this horrible game and your shilling wont do anything.

You still haven't proved any of your claims and you're shit at making webms.

A containment thread is to keep something from having multiple threads or posts popping up on a specific board you autist

What part of "relative to a single board" do you not understand.

The "relative to a single board" part, I guess. Regardless there is no official rule that declares certain threads containment threads on this board, so you still lose.

Is English not your first language? Search engines are your friend.
see

Because it's not something a rule needs to be made for. Either anons themselves understand when something needs a general and they work it out themselves, or a mod uses his common sense (what little they have) and contains topics to a single thread when appropriate.

There is no way you have been here for any lengthy amount of time without seeing mod regulated containment threads for Undertale, Fallout4 (though it was messy for a while), early Overwatch, E3 and other events, and etc. Those are just the ones fresh in my mind but it goes on and on. At one point there was even a bit of Pokemon containment.

Try out to a mod to stop by if you want, but you're just embarrassing yourself.

At least i'm not shit at shilling. I just posted the wrong Webm. Here

*cry out

Thanks for the webm user.

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

What a fucking coincidence that the resident shitposter in the Overwatch threads has been absent all day. Turns out he's here, still bitching about the same stuff as always.

You talking about the same user samefagging lying about hitboxes and ultimates to make the game seem better than it is?

Jesus OP stop smearing your scat fetish everywhere

Try it on an actual player and not a training bot. I'm pretty sure their hitboxes are different.

I haven't posted in an Overwatch thread in months, user, and I've only been in this thread for about an hour.

What is the purpose of a training dummy if it behaves differently from the targets the training is supposed to prepare the player for?

No, I'm talking about the faggot who keeps downvoting, jumping IDs, asking for bumplock or an outright ban of those threads as if he was Holla Forums's gatekeeper or quality control. Oh, and trying to start shit between overwatchfags and paladinsfags as if you had to choose one or the other.

Then gets his posts deleted and/or gets his ass banned and comes back to bitch about the people who reported him and how this happened because, and just because, according to him, Mark plays or likes the game.

And pretty much everyone in the OW threads agree that there's still a lot of stuff to be done regarding the mechanics and the game modes, but there's still fun to have. Some play competitive but not in the tryhard MLG way as the shitposter likes to believe to validate his claims.

You need to go back to reddit

I don't know, but this seems like getting mad at fighting games for having supers.

wut

Overwatch is an action MOBA hybrid, not a pure shooter. There's a lot of abstraction involved in the game.

You got me

How is it a MOBA?

kek. Leave shill.

Name me one super in any fighting game that auto hits without having to time the attack.

Why spend my time playing games I like when I can complain about ones I don't?

Thanks for admitting you are the same Dva faggot spamming the last 2 threads.

I bet you didn't participate in The Boston Salt party either.

Tons actually.

all of those are shit.
JJHFTF is a Kusoge, it also features a character who can fly off the screen forever.

But I didn't? I asked how Overwatch is a MOBA.

It's a MOBA like shooter.
It takes the worst of both genres.

Why would you? Who fucking cares about Fallout?

The term is vague enough that any Multiplayer game that is not open world is a Moba.

How is it MOBA like?

Abilities on cooldowns, different heroes, 6 v 6 like 5 v 5.
Now why don't you just admit you have autism and can't keep out of every thread to shill your horrible game?

That ult is super easy to deal with though. All you have to do is run behind cover, run out of his sight, kill him, put up a shield of some form or do basically anything defensive. The ult only works as a suprise attack which rarely happens because he announces the attack to the entire enemy team which gives them plenty of time to move out of the way.

that's not the definition of a MOBA, user.

I said it was a moba shooter so it clearly takes things from MOBAs.
Mulltiplayer online battle Arena.
So it's a MOBA by definition stupid.

Except that's not what a MOBA is, not to mention MOBA is a dumb acronym coined by Riot Games when ARTS (action real time strategy) is a better term for what MOBAs actually are.

The worst of the moba genre is the leveling up system (by murdering generic mobs for gold or whatever) The RTS interface for controlling a single character and the shit gameplay which rewards playing safely and uncreatively.

The worst of the shooter genre is noskill autoaim, Quickscoping, grinding for weapons and perks and rewarding solo play over team play.

Unless I'm wrong and there's worse elements of a MOBA I'm unaware of.

That's a dumb argument to make. That definition can be used to describe literally any game wherein more than one player fights another online. Unreal is a MOBA by that definition. All fighting games with an online mode are a MOBA by that definition.

You're in a thread complaining about the game in question. I'd accept this complaint in nearly every other thread that's on this board right now except this one.

The hero's abilities are partly abstracted rather than entirely relied on player's twitch reflexes.

I'm going to downvote this thread

What is the definition of a MOBA then?
Overwatch is a MOBA shooter hybrid because it it takes things from it.

No he was in the thread and then got banned and had his posts deleted.

Why are you still here?
You were already proven to be shilling and bullshitting.

Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, if you're going to be literal about it then fucking Quake 3 was a MOBA because it was multiplayer, online, you battled and it took place in fucking arenas.

Being based on Aeon of Strife from Starcraft. Also MOBAs didn't invent abilities with cooldown timers and Overwatch isn't the first FPS with them either.

Prove it.

See

Put some effort into your threads user.

Don't bother. They need to make up for spending $60 on pure shit.

I'm not seeing it.

Overwatch isn't even $60.

There's no arguing about that one. But I'm sure someone will try

But the hitbox isn't huge. Sure it still needs to be tweaked but it isn't huge anymore.

Name me one other shooter out today with a hitbox as big.
You are fucking retarded and a shill.

Apparently that is too hard for overshills since there are so many abilities that auto aim for them.

It's worse than the huntsman on release, that's how huge it is

(39)

They get paid a quarter per post

Because Soldier 76 and Widowmaker's ults were jokes about different cheats from early games (aimbots and wallhacking respectively). McCree's comes at shouting "LOOK AT ME" and being basically still for several seconds. Unless you have the reflexes of a snail you can just shoot down a mccree.

Yes, the game literally, LITERALLY aims for you LITERALLY 100% of the time. LITERALLY.

Overwatch is a bad joke if the developers thinkg "Lets put aimbots and wall hacks into the game!" is a good idea.

No one said this shill

Nice misleading video you dumb shit. Hanzo's hitboxes are bigger so the retards that play him can actually hit something.

So why are you trying to defend it?

Are you actually saying its ok for huge casual hitboxes?

HFTF is probably one of the best fighting games Capcom has made next to Alpha 3

How long until "Holla Forums" defends No Mans Sky?

You're aware that this is the same game where there's a korean starcraft player, indian tech support, edgelord supreme, slightly less edgy call of duty guy, Right? trying to take overwatch seriously is like trying to take leisure suit larry seriously.

Paladins.

Is it at least eight years old yet?

Joke characters aren't so bad. Why would you play a game with Joke gameplay?

Right after they defend MN9 and Gone Home.

meant for

Are you actually retarded or something?

The guy with a fuckin bow gets larger enemy hitboxes for balance.

Do you understand now? 2+2=4, did you get that you mouth-breathing autist?

This somehow makes sense in your mind?

Then why not add someone who can clip through terrain or shoot through walls? I mean it must be okay since it's referencing how people hack other games.

That's why headshots with arrows do 250 damage you fuckwit.

Probably because there's no proper counter to that. Seeing through walls is done with this big announcement and the while soldier gets autoaim for a while you can still just shoot him, if not outright stop/counter him.

Calm down boy.

You make it sound like thats a normal thing.
Maybe you should play other FPS games besides tf2 and memewatch nerd.

This is the truth. And a lot lot lot of fpses are going to follow it from here. This is only the begging. Remember, when something is very succesful finacally you can baically count on developer to imitate it up until people stop buying it.

Holy shit this baiting is fucking hilarious, keep going user!

Oh and clipping through terrain would only be done by clipping through terrain which presents an entire new set of problems when trying to balance it. Because either you can only clip through some walls, which would be bullshit, or you can clip through all of them, which is bullshit. Someone like edgelord reaper could do it, maybe.

Here I have a kek just for you.

That doesn't change the fact that instead of giving the character something interesting and unique, the developers of this game decided to give the person playing an excuse not to aim for a few seconds.

There's a general for you faggots, fuck off.

kek.
Why not play a good game?
Unreal Tournament 4 is free and fun.
Xonotic is too.

To be fair it isn't unless you fell for jew tricks.

If you missed it, everything about soldier 76's playstyle is supposed to be a joke about modern shooters. He's got the sprint, generic army future gun, gravely main character voice, I'm pretty sure he's got stubble under that mask. Also homing bullets are one of the staple power-ups in shmups. Hell in touhou reimu will usually start with them, iirc. What would you have given "generic CoD parody hero"?

Holy shit this is some advanced fucking bait right here.

Him being a joke isn't a good excuse for shit gameplay.

*character. god damn it I need sleep.

Good thing the gameplay isn't shit.

Well aside from his aimbot ult he's got a pretty balanced kit. Average damage, an okay heal, a decent missile for an alt-fire. He's strictly average. I'm still waiting for a better idea for an ult, though.

do keep going, maybe we can break the (325) record

Two abilities and they're ultimates, and you still need to aim with them. Keep trying, kike.

You're a fucking retard, especially since you're actually falling for that artificial post count inflation shit that Mark jewishly engineered by making a thread cyclical and stickying it.

kek
No you don't. The game does that for you.

What bullshit are you talking about? You literally have 42 posts at least in this thread.

Try using Tactical Visor or Deadeye without moving your mouse. Go on try it, I'm sure you'll hit everything.

Holy shit you're a fucking newfag.

My point exactly, Mark made that thread cyclical and stickied it, which basically gave that guy enough of a stage to keep posting, especially since he knew he was already doing it to entertain people.

That isn't aiming you idiot.
Do you really think looking at something and aiming at something are the same thing?
Even most aim bots require you to fucking be looking at the thing before shooting.
You are retarded.

A few off the top of my head.
Reference to CoD: A fair kill streak parody
Reference to Halo: overshield, active camo, some kind of power weapon
Combination: care package drop with a power weapon

Also
Shill is getting pretty butthurt no one is liking his game.

found (109)

Yeah but how would they work, gameplay-wise? Aimbot is pretty easy to explain: hit M1, and the enemy that gets locked on gets hit. What sort of power weapon, and what would a care-package do when everyone has limitless ammo already?

I didn't say that either, fuckbag, especially when Tactical Visor does require you to have your reticle within a bigger reticle for it to auto-aim.
No, you do.

Man I don't care if "nobody" likes the game since I'm not a shill or affiliated with Blizzard. Also get this: there's a thread full of people who play Overwatch right now on this board. Doesn't that just make you mad? People playing a game you dislike soooo much? All those "nobodies"?

And yet you are defending it and have been for hours.
Doing it for free I see. Sorry to hear you have autism and are retarded.

Eh I don't even consider Overwatch to be an FPS. It's basically a first-person ASSFAGGOTS.

Because I like making fun of retards who haven't played the game.
You're not even quoting what I said right, nigger. Maybe you should kill yourself.

Do you even know what ASSFAGGOTS means or do you just like to spew memes like a redditor.

0/10 bait

Porn and shitposting don't count user.

hey aa8f8d, buy me a copy of the game and i will agree with ya.

Nah, there's no leveling, no lanes, no gold, mobs, item shop, multiples of a character can be selected. It's a shooter, regardless of how much you like/dislike it.

Except there's neither of that so why did you even post that?

fuck off kike, buy your own shit

Oh wow. See

The first I have is open ended, look at CoD and use your imagination. At the bare level you can think generic AOE Air Support in an area you highlight. Just raining fire or a few bombs.
Or dropping an exploding care package to be cute.

Overshield is self explanatory.

Active camo is self explanatory.

You can look at the inspiration, halo, for one. Rocket launcher. high powered laser. Rail gun. Flamethrower. etc.

The last is self explanatory.

Neither of that

Fucking hell, you shills are getting rusty.

Also nothing I have said is false.
It's a shit game. Why not play a better MOBA like game like smite or even LOL?
It might be too hard for you though.

I didn't even want to go over the entire thread so that's just the top.

That's not proof, post your playtime by character. How are we supposed to you've ever even played Solider 76?

Prove I'm a shill

wow user you sure proved me wrong

double the effects of his abilities (faster sprint, faster healing, 5 rockets instead of 3), assault rifle turns into a shotgun with damage falloff and shield penetration, assault rifle turns into an LMG for higher damage and clip size and to also reference No Russian.
I didn't even have to think that hard and I probably still thought harder than the devs did.

POST YFW YOU WILL NEVER BE AS ASSMAD AS AA8F8D

Learn to read faggot

Weak as fuck, man.

So de5040 confirmed for samefagging for a total of 56 posts.

You must have been too busy getting your paycheck at the time.

I'm not going to complain a single bit.

We already have a "missles from the sky" character. Overshield is lucio's thing. Active camo seems to be upcoming hero sombra's thing. We already have a rocket-launcher character (phara) and he already fires a missile as an alt-fire.

This could work, though. Why not go on the forums or something and try to get that to be a thing?

See
That is playing the game.
see vid related

user, that's rude. He has feelings too.

fuck off samefagging kike.

lel

No seriously. I was going to install hearthstone because I like card games and M:tG had burned me out and I noticed I had Overwatch for some reason. I don't recall anyone buying it and my birthday's on the other side of the year.

Face it cunt, you were caught redhanded.

Then you can work off the rest I mentioned.
And regarding the active camo, since Sombra wasn't around at the start I could say 76 should have had camo.This is after all about what was creatively available at the time.

also

BWAHAHAHA I CAUGHT YOU LMAO
And this matters how? You're still a shill, a bad one at that.

That isn't samefagging retard.

Here's the question. What does this have to do with the validity of the video he posted and his point? That aimbot is still there.

Aren't you the same faggot Dva player who cried about the same shit last thread?
Just admit you play the game for shit waifus and nothing else.

It may be steam being the pusher it is. Back when I was using it, I used to find various shitty "alphas" and such appear out of nowhere sometimes.

It IS samefagging, you stupid fuck. You were pretending to be two different posters under two different IDs. That's the definition of samefagging.

Also
Nope, even proves it because the player still had to strafe around and aim to shoot at targets.

Who?

You know what you need aa8f8d? A friend. someone to stick with you though thick and thin, that supports you and make your good points stand out.
And that friend is just $40 away, think about it

kill yourself.

No you fucking don't. By that shit logic you need to strafe around with an AIM bot too. Holy shit you are retarded and if using a phone and a computer to post was samefagging than how do people samefag on non ID boards retard?

user, you're not being completely honest with him. That's not nice.

xd ebbic
simble eric

Why you say that user? I would be the best friend he ever had.

I hope he's still going in the morning. Mark, sticky this.

but you don't. an aimbot hits everything in your FoV. Tactical Visor doesn't.

By posting with two different IPs, you fucking newfag. IDs just make samefagging easier to see. At least you're admitting to samefagging.

=faggot

How does it feel to be new here, cuckchanner?

Prove it then faggot. Since you are willing to lie about the hitboxes prove that the tactical visor doesn't hit things in your FOV.
Not only that but there are many aim bots that don't. The good ones make it look like you aren't aimbotting.
kek.

How does it feel to be new here reddit user?

Be honest about the sticking. You clearly have ulterior motives.

Your video already did
What is it then, oh great oldfag who wasn't just caught samefagging and keeps trying to damage control?

What? Where are you getting that from?

Because the casual players from console have moved to PC in large numbers. Same people, different platform.

No it doesn't. It shows a guy shooting everything in his FOV and moving.
You have to show that you can't hit someone with his ult

My only ulterior motive is true friendship
And getting a copy of the game of course

Did you forget when I taught you about containment threads?
Allow me to help you out again.

If someone is samefagging it means they are responding to themselves or another post as if they are multiple people.
If you say he was samefagging that would mean he either

It also still isn't remotely relevant in this situation, but whatever. I'll humor your autism.

Also that is still auto aim and aim boting since most decent aim bots don't hit everyone around them but people within a circle around the cross hair.

Friendship is magic, eh?

You just want someone to suck your dick, you can't fool me.

Also don't bother with overwatch, its not worth the time.

I like Overwatch it is fun.

Friendship is truly magical user, it can make your life turn around and brighten your days like you never thought it would be possible, you even stop waifufagging after some time! It would help aa8f8d greatly i think.

Oh user, i am straight, but if aa8f8d is a cute girl, i wouldn't mind that your frinedship got to a new level.
I don't think that's likely though.

Sadly, it seems we got shooed him away, shy guy.

Now listen here faggots. I own overwatch, and have played at least 20-40 hours of it. I can without a doubt say it is a shit game, with broken no skill characters. This isn't to say that skill doesn't matter, but it is saying it isn't required. Disregarding ultimates, as shitty as they are, most characters live or die on their skills. Playing tracer and you have no jumps? get fucked. Playing zarya and have no bubble when a high dps or mei is bearing down on you? get fucked. First of all, this happens because of one of my main gripes, all the characters move at the exact same speed. This means your tank can chase down their healer/ defender/ and a few attack characters and beat their ass down, and meanwhile he can get away from them just as easy as they can. This makes it so abilities are required for escaping, and likewise closing the gap. There is also not really any skill based movement, pharah has her rocket jump on a cool down, and junkrat has his sticky jump on a cool down. (==you might see me comparing this game to TF2 a lot, but they aren't really the same genre. overatch is more like a moba with no lanes or gear than it is tf2==) Secondly, on a non mechanical note, the game's characters are focus grouped so hard they are walking caricatures in the worst way. In tf2, yeah the american was crazy about war, the german was a cruel nazi scientist, the russian was a dimwitted bear of a man, but they all had personalities that came alive and defied their looks when you read the lore, and the character interactions were funny quips. Overwatch's characters are waifu bait, whose quips usually come down to "I don't like you because of the lore" or "we are friends because of the lore" no one reveals interesting personalities or maybe likes someone they shouldn't, or talks about their common trait. It's almost always I like you or I hate you said in a roundabout way. Back to mechanics there are quite a few characters who have inescapable abilities and are built around taking control away from the opponent. Roadhog can hook from a stupid range and it magnets in on players, so unless you are a tank with near full health get fucked. Mei can freeze, get two headshots, and if you aren't dead by then do it again until you are. McCree can stun you and kill most squishy characters no problem, but at least a tank stands a chance. Ana's stun is actually the most fair, because it is hard to hit, and Ana herself doesn't do enough damage to take out a target alone, so she has to wait for reinforcements like a support should. The problem with this is, if you are in a situation where it is you vs the target, if they are any of these characters and they have their abilities, then get fucked, because unless you are a character with an invulnerability ability and it isn't on cooldown, then you might escape. Because of this you will both die an kill a lot and feel like you didn't/ couldn't do anything, as the game will hand you a kill or a death based on this. To move on from abilities, there are only a few characters who actually have to aim to be good, most others have hitboxes that are hueg or can spam efficiently enough to clear rooms with ease. For example, reaper's shotguns deal stupid amounts of damage on headshot, and you will get headshots most of the time because they are shotguns and you can get in close because reaper has an invuln ability so he can escape most of the time. This means you only have to aim in the general direction of the head to take down anyone in seconds. Or take junkrat. He deals a lot of damage on direct hit, so you would think that like demoman you would try and hit them directly, but demo has limited shots, so he needs to aim carefully to get the most damage before reloading or getting ammo, whereas junkrat can spam infinitely and it takes only a few seconds to reload. This means any direct hits as junkrat are just bonus damage, as you'll hit someone eventually if you spam the same place long enough. This doesn't even broach the bad tickrate and hit boxes, and doesn't examine all the characters, but I'm tired and this is more of a ramble than an analysis, so that said sorry for the wall of text and here is the main point ==overwatch has shitty mechanics, coupled with shitty tickrate and hitboxes, to make an easier game for consoles and the casuals that play on them==

It's ok user. There are a lot of kikes and faggots on Holla Forums.
You will probably find him tomorrow shitposting in the waifu thread or better yet just make a thread insulting Overwatch and he is bound to find it.

You're an idiot.
K

autism

I want to watch their love bloom over the course of these threads.

Sorry user. The one Overwatch shill left.
But I will read your Wall to give you some hope;

Yeah, i hope i can find him soon to show him how great friendship can be.

Holy shit you are a newfag aren't you, samefagging kike? Waifu threads only happen on Wednesdays.

Is there a drawfag in this thread willing to make some Spicy hot R34 of user and user?

what was your argument again?

I would, but I'm tired and the last time I did that the thread got deleted just as I finished it

OH MY GOSH user

He came back for you.
Go get him!

are you dumb? the thread stays active long after wednesday has passed, it's just a new one is made every wednesday.

It's ok. aa8f8d will shill for at least another few hours. He needs to get a full days work in.

You need to get your eyes checked

How autistic are you, user?

This.

This is the opposite of reddit spacing Nigga learn to separate your thoughts into something that isn't a wall of text.

It's ok user. I understand. You need to shill shit games to make a living.
is a wealthy man and can give you the life you always deserved.

Now you don't have to defend aim bots, lock on weapons and huge hitboxes!

What aim bots, lock on weapons, and huge hitboxes? Where is your proof?

Also

You don't need to be shy user, but it's okay, i like the tsunderes the most.

I really hope i can hear you over voice chat self-dubbing your waifu ult in a squeamish voice "nerf this!" soon.
It will be lovely.

Aim bots. See The ult is an Aim bot. It aims for the player.
Also see high noon.
See the webms already posted in this thread
See Symmetra and winston.

Yeah I don't compare to how bad your post history is.

Neither of them have lock-on weapons, you dumbshit.

What was the record again?

Not even close to 70, you fucking newfag.

Anyone want a link?

Do we count the other threads he is in doing the same shit?

But user, you're on 72.

Where am I shilling Overwatch?

I was saying the record wasn't close to 70, you fucking retarded nigger.

maybe you should get your eyes checked, you can't seem to tell when someone's goading you on to keep posting

We should add the total I think.

4 minus closer now and the distance is closing every second

Only if we get to add up the 15 posts that de5040 made as ad29df3 and that posts he'll make in the other thread.

Aim bots generally hit within a circle around the middle of your screen.
His ult works just like that.
So are you saying I literally have to show every hero shooting? You are a hard shill.
Yes she does. Once you hit someone your beam is locked onto them.

You're so cute when you try to hurt our feelings.

Bruh, that's not gonna make your number go up any faster.

He has about 30 posts in other threads defending overwatch

You've never used an aimbot before.
Yes, you dumb kike.
That's not even remotely true, you have to keep yourself near them and have your cursor tracking them in order to keep the lock on. It's basically a directed flamethrower.

Are you retarded or do you not know how to read?

No I don't you lying nigger.

You reckon he needs encouragement?

kek. I don't have to because that Webm already proved how horrible they are.
THE GAME AIMS FOR YOU
You have to look in their general direction doesn't change that.That is how many AIM bots work

Also he is right now in the UT also shitposting about overwatch.

I suppose i could make a video of all characters shooting and using their ults to show how there is not aimbots in overwatch and how the hitbox is very precise BUT, for that would need a copy of the game user.

What do you say eh?

It doesn't, though. Why won't you admit you're wrong, user? Is it your autism?

But I'm not. I didn't even mention Overwatch in the UT thread. You probably did, though.

you know, I'm thinking I just don't know how to read

Don't think he would be posting without anything to respond to.

That is how auto aim also works. So is auto aim the game not aiming for you?

Since when is aiming a reticle "looking in the general direction"?

Nah, he'd just go shit up another thread. Eventually he'd find someone dumb or bored enough to fall for his bait. If it is bait.

also holy shit I just realized something else

You aren't. Do you really want to consider a cirlce half the size of the screen a reticle?
So when I turn on auto aim the game isn't aiming for me either?

What do you think he's doing in

Yes. I am shilling literally every FPS thatr isn't overwatch.

I haven't played an FPS online since CoD: MW3, and I have to say I'm pretty glad I haven't if you're the kind of person playing these things nowadays.

The ult is most certainly an aimbot in all but the strictest of definitions. It doesn't flip you around to target an enemy, or lock you on indefinitely, but it helps you to such an extent to make the difference here negligible.

The reticle takes up 80% of the screen, it slows you down when you have an enemy within the reticle, and once you've hit a player it stickies you to that player.

The only way it'd be worse is if it locked onto a player regardless of where you're aiming, but then you'd just be quibbling about nonsense.

I don't get it, what's the difference between tf2 and Overwatch?

I never liked le funny meme hat game, but Overwatch appeals to me more. Maybe it's cause I first picked up tf2 late when they started doing mann vs machine, but I just found it boring.

Anyway some of the stuff you said in your wall was inaccurate.
Wrong. Lucio, Genji and Tracer have improved move speeds over all other characters. and Lucio can grant his movespeed boost to all other characters by passively standing near him.
there's also various abilities that grant various movespeeds specific to certain characters.
You named some examples of skill based movement but they don't count because they're on a cooldown?
Please help me understand your thinking here buddy.
Wrong. The hook has a wide hitbox, no magnetism, also the range is necessary due to the range of fights to keep him a viable choice.
Wrong. This is honestly a matter of git gud. A skilled player with easily out play a non-skilled player who somehow has gained an advantage.
This should be wrong but as most players are retards this is pretty accurate.
Looking at tf2's hitboxes they seem fairly similar. At least compared to the small amount of testing I've done.
Tickrate is improving but not CS:GO level or whatever mlg game you're comparing it to.

But you are, see
How is that reticle even close to half the screen?

Both of you realize I only posted because

posted first, right? You're the ones shitting up that thread. You started it.

waifus, TF2 only have guys.

It doesn't, though. How is that even close to 80%?

In CGO there is a popular aim bot that makes hit the player as long as you are sort of looking at them. This ult is literally worse than most CSGO aimbots.

yeah
you didn't even have to do that though

This is how it actually works.
You move the analog stick towards the general direction of enemy.
Patented Blizzard™ Nerv™ technology speed hacks your controller and sends low latency waves to your fingers, speeding up your reaction time and speed. Low femFrequency waves radiate from your Turtle Beach™ headset and directly instruct your subconscious on how to take out each enemy in Portuguese, after teaching your subconscious Portuguese.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

Could be, also random crits annoyed me.

ebin, upboated fellow redditor

His ult is literally better than many aim bots.
How are you still defending this shit?

You just said they didn't. You described something completely different than Tactical Visor.

I said they didn't what?
It's literally aiming for the player. All the player has to do is look in their general direction.

But you don't, you have to keep them in your reticle.

Your extremely huge one that means you only have to look in their general direction.

that takes up only 1/4 of the screen
and track them and keep them in your reticle, which is harder at longer ranges meaning you have to get in close to have enough of a chance for high damage output

Say I only took 1/4th of your organs, you wouldn't be upset, right? It's only 1/4th.

I doubt it's even 1/4th

No he doesn't.
Here is a similar video. He stays pretty still without moving his mouse much.

You're right, it's probably not

That's not exactly hard to do, but I don't understand de5040's issue seeing as Soldier will only get his 'aimbot' maybe 2-3 times for 6 seconds per match. Oh no, that's 18 seconds of 'aimbot' time cumulatively.
It's also ridiculously easy to just move into cover so he can't shoot you for 6 seconds or put up an ice wall, or outheal his damge, or stun him or kill him, or bring your whole fucking team back from the dead if they were so retarded as to fellate the barrel of his gun for 6 seconds.
Overwatch is so full of bullshit that can happen that a 6 second 'aimbot' isn't really a big deal because it's easily stopped or countered.

Fresh OC

Even though you just admitted it was fucking huge with your "just 1/4th" statement?

Damn
Meanwhile it seems to be far smaller for actual aimbots

kek

That's what I was saying. Hell I like to bully soldiers and reinhards with boops all the time.

Updated

But user, I never posted in there.

OH SHI~

Keep that saved. A reminder to anons what the future for nu-fps is with overcucks.

Also something I noticed about Hanzo's hitboxes, I noticed you're all shooting with a sniper character 5 feet in front of the robots face, have you attempted to fire at the actual range of a sniper?

FPS on consoles was a mistake.

Friendly reminder that even with the aimbot, Soldier is still a squishy and his ult can be easily interrupted if he's not paying attention or if there's no one watching his back. It's not a win button by any means.
However, Hanzo shooting his arrows through corners is still a thing and that's why there's a lot of faggots who "main" him. That's valid criticism. Also Ana has aim assist when not scoping IIRC, but that's only on consoles which is kind of expected.

You're not expecting these people to actually play this game, are you? It's all mob mentality with very little actual field testing on things said.

Yes, I know the overwatch resident shitposter is having a field day here because there's no one to report him since this time he's "on topic".

because it seems like maybe OP doesn't know shit about the game ?

The most insulting thing is that the OG auto aim cowboy will not receive a new game ever.

Except most of Holla Forums has. The game had an open beta you tard.
He can start healing himself before he activates the ult but even then that is no excuse.

Read the thread. Every complaint has been true.

I remember many dismissed it just because of their Blizzard PTSD.