I'm an east coast cuck who Is about to get shit on by that big-as hurricane...

I'm an east coast cuck who Is about to get shit on by that big-as hurricane. I'll probably lose power and have to rely on my generator . Meaning I can't play vodka on my rig. I've worked it out, and I can support charging my laptop, buts it's a literal piece of shit. Any ideas for what to download to pass the time while the east coast sinks around me?

Trails of Cold Steel amd Xenoblade (avoid X)

You could get tetris on your phone. I'm gonna post a honk I just got fresh off deviantart.

Your generator will die too.
None shall escape this madness

apocalypse now?

OC was created from OP's death

God save us

Emulators and as many roms as you can download.

Some older games are so good they will blow you away.

You will be cleansed.

you don't need electricity to play vodka

Good god

A worthy cause to die for

Do you think a piece of shit laptop from 2012 can run those?

Just download an emulator that a shitty laptop can play, like a GBA one or Snes9x, and install some roms

Thanks doc

Look on the bright side, at least Op isn't a nigger… right? Right, op?

I'm honestly a bit sick of playing GBA/Snes roms. I've basically played the entire Holla Forums approved list.

Get a Total War game

Kinda spooked.

You are not helping.

That's not a bad idea. I've played the shit out of Rome, but never played medival 2

It hurts, Ness...
...I'm h...a...p...p...y...

T-that's enough guys!

NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS

user me and you are in the same boat.

Try emulating psp games. Even toasters that you find at schools can still run ppsspp pretty well.

If you don't wana emulate, then how about playing 90's fps's?

RIP OP

Are you a faggot or something?
The fuck did you do with your life

Unless you're living near Florida, it won't be that bad. Outside of a couple of inches of rain, what could possibly go wrong?

thanks doc

op you a fellow coastal Florida fag?

I've emulated PSP stuff before, and it runs alright enough. Issue is, I honestly don't know if the there is many games that I erect me

Then download a Genesis emulator or MAME, or download some MUGEN pack

I am indeed a coastal Florida fag. For references, I live about 20 minutes fron the Kennedy space centre.

then go download and play some Saturn ROMS

So you're like Cocoa. That storm is going to smash your region's boy pussy. Miami fag here. Stay safe. Shitpost until the power is out.

We haven't had a good nightmare storm for years.

Almost looking forward to it.

good luck from palm beach

>moved to Puerto Rico last year

I dodged one hell of a bullet.

I would think Miami would get wrecked harder then cocoa though, as the storm will be hitting you at a full-on cat 4

Got your guns ready?

Why would you reccomend xenoblade over xenogears.

We'll see because right now they're just guessing at the track based off a model. We're going to get hit here based off that model but not as hard as say West Palm or Daytona. Its going to rake the coast if the model is correct.

I'm not worried about it though. Lived through Andrew and Wilma.

Get ready for Lootmas in October!

Brought to you by Katrina-esque Dindus!

Kek is really stepping up his game now that the election is so close

What is it like?

I live here. On a scale of 1-10 how dead am I? I'm thinking about booking a hotel tomorrow in Orlando.

Thankfully I live in a rural neighborhood so white you can see your reflection. More likely to get killed by the storm than bothered afterward.

Not as fucked as the niggers in the Bahamas.

Have you played the games on this list?
I personally recommend Gladiator Begins.
You can piss of /his/ and get a katana in ancient Rome and like the image says, beat your opponent to death with his own helmet.

90F almost everyday, nice beaches and good food when you have friends in the mountains.

Ah I see. Again, doubt it'll be much of an issue, but us Connecticucks are used to getting raped by storms and taxes.

It's going through there so fucking slowly it's crazy.

If the model holds, bad. When you're in Orlando look up a place called Soupa Saijin.

Fuck you

You know there are uses for .gif format besides animation, right?

Nigga i live in the east coast too, yesterday i got a 20,000 mah power bank, a good one, not the chinesse, it should keep my phone alive for 3 - 4 days, so i'll probably be able to shitpost and play emulators until power is restored, that is unless my house gets blown away.

My parents are in Florida right now. Inheritance soon maybe.

yeah, of the debt you are going to pay

I've posted it as a warning. I got the impression the user in the cap regrets what he's done.

It's hedonism at its finest.

Again, from how I see it, he made himself believe CP is hot (being the forbidden fruit or something like that) and then realised it was self-delusion.

WAKE ME UP

also

I mean strictly speaking no one was harmed but that user and his now fractured soul. But still GOOD GOD MAN!

STOP

I think he means this as a warning to any floridians working in disaster relief.
Dont fuck dead boipussy.

Nah, IIRC it was one of our more famous boards. A recently created one, at the time.
I think he used that word ironically. Some anons did this before intlards started overusing it.

Exactly.

Nah, the boy was dead so the only other people it could have affect negatively are his relatives. Not that I condone either childfucking or corpsefucking, just don't want to be a moralfag, especially considering where we are.

fuck me the implication just hit me.

this man gets it

no regrets, all pleasure, life could end tomorrow and we'll die happy or at least we will conclude that shit sucked anyway

Holla Forums get out

One of the best moments in life. Play something just as atmospheric, OP. It's a one of a kind experience.

The MEs, most likely. Not sure what the guidelines are, but I'd think they might've skipped on telling this to the next of kin if they weren't required by law.

This meme magic is nice and all, but I do worry for the other innocent anons, who's lives this will claim

Wouldn't they have gotten that user's DNA from his cum in the boy's ass?
What if he got arrested?

Stop being a shitty human being, then.

The more I think about this shit, the more I want to forget about it.

Unless he was a suspect then all they had was somebody's DNA with no one to point to.

Welcome to the Internet imageboards.

Unless he has a DNA record in the system for whatever reason. Probably not I guess.

Are you telling me the U.S. government has an entire library full of criminal semen?

The Bank of America.

yeah yeah i know. its just something about necrophilia that fucks with me. Its why i hate ducks.

Well, dead girls can't say "no".

If they're the voice of sanity on this website, then we've gone too far.

someone post the spooky storm sirens and that one that has the spooky monster in it

its a boy duck

That's a joke right?

Yes, or as Holla Forums would put it. Semen botnet.

Wish it wasn't.
but it is

I'm in Tampa
it looks like the hurricane is just gonna graze us, right?

Yeah, you guys SHOULD be fine. Maybe some storm bands coming off, but nothing like what my side is going to be like.

The whole indecent would make a good kernel for a horror story. Some sort of disaster or event occurring that causes "power outages" in peoples sanity and morality. Not something shit tier like Crossed but imagine if overwhelming urges repeatedly overcome people and then go away at seeming random… and the people involved realize how fucked up everything is. Think Roadside Picnic meets Salo.

Good luck from Tallahassee!

Going by a more traditional model of time travel, let's say you fuck yourself as a young boy. The more you he grows to taking love cock with each powerful thrust, the more your body slowly transforms, modeling itself after the decisions your squealing double will now make as an effeminate boy slut.

That would make a good game. Shota Slut Entanglement
Also wouldn't that mean at some point your past self will dom your future self?

Nice blog, nigger. God knows Florida was a mistake.

You stole my rare.

Nintendrone or underage.