Old thread got deleted

Old thread got deleted.
I haven't seen anything like this - maybe ever. The salt mining will be grand after this turd drops!
archive.fo/98R5J

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2GMJj
cw
amren.com/ar/2009/02/index.html
8bitdigi.com/2016/10/01/racists-outraged-that-mafia-iii-allows-players-to-kill-klansmen/
a.pomf.cat/fpjdrh.webm
archive.is/oaSk9
imfdb.org/wiki/Mafia_III#M60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is so bizarre, especially since the game is supposedly coning out in 2 days

They have to stop the reviews from coming out before they sell most copies at any cost

Can confirm, I work at Target and we still haven't gotten copies. Usually we get game deliveries on Tuesdays even if it comes out Friday like Nintendo stuff.

Can't wait for that red score on Metacritic and other sites.

Can't wait to see this in the discount bin in about an month.

I don't even know why publishers do shit like this, damage controlling, especially to such an extreme extent is only going to hurt sales more, you'd be better off coming out the door with horrible review scores than trying to hide said review scores for all of a week, and by then its all over anyway since people have probably cancelled preorders, told others not to, and before the game is even out it's already got bad press

Its just so fucking stupid, and it happens everytime. On the bright side, maybe this'll be the multicultural shitfest that sends everyone over the edge

They do it because the majority of sales is in the first month, so if no reviews come out then they can cash in on the hype instead and take the exponential drop in sales as a loss. This is being done because the entire industry from bottom up is systemically shit aand it's easier to just do what worked already but pump it up to the extreme and squeeze the idiots that always fall for it.

This shit's going to bomb. Will they dare play the racism card?

I'm surprised they haven't already.

Any other sources?

Why do you think they chose a black protag?

Considering you play a din du and you go around killing the KKK, yeah they'll blame it on racism.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I remember all the mob movies with that happening. Oh wait

So, what do you predict the scores are gonna be? I'm guessing 70 on Metacritic with a mixed response on Stwam

70-80 on metacritic, with "Mostly Positive" on steam; meanwhile the steam forums blame the bad reviews on racist alt-right trolls

I want to somehow *not* buy it even harder, if that makes sense. Like to go into negative units purchased. Like, I dunno, take a dump in a jewel case and mail it to 2k, and then they send me $60.

How are those themes relative to the Mafia series? Couldn't they just make this game separate from the Mafia series and title it as Niggas?

But they couldnt sell something like that with just hype and promises of a sequel ya doofus!

Possibly. Game looks complete shit from the leaked gameplay so far though (Copies are on the market in the middle east). So it might be so indefensible, they can't play the race card.

Probably high 70's because "Courage to tell this story" or some bullshit like that with the odd breakaway 4/10 because the game is so bad that they can't come up with excuses.

High scores from "journalists" who think having a dindu as the player character somehow qualifies it as a 8/10 and low scores from actual customers. There will of course be a bunch of cucks whining about how any one that has anything negative to say about HeWuZAGudBoi III is raceist and has soggy knees. I'm not sure how the latter will find itself in there, but I'm almost certain it will.

SJWs cannot create anything new. They can only deform existing titles to conform with their agenda.

because even if advertisement is over half the budget of any given game the groundwork for the office space, corporate gatherings and so on to ever have the possibility of development in the first place, as envisioned by dipshits who think you need 100kft^2 to make electronic toys anyway, dwarfs it probably 3 or more times over. they planned on this succeeding before a single second of development was done.

I still wonder how some channels are only able to record the game, but only in 2k's offices. As for the gameplay here, I don't know what to think.

post yfw didnt buy it.

Why? Do you pre-order movies and TV shows too?

Fucking christ, Murica truckers are allowed to keep firearms in their vehicle, why doesn't Africa allow the same?

I would lit those niggers up.

Look /vpol/, i know you sure love your virtue signalling but can't you at least try to be more subtle about it?

Sage isn't a downvote.

I really don't appreciate you using my favorite picture that I posted over and over again in the hope that more people will save it to make a shitty sage is a downvote/don't talk about what I don't like

Why did you post that picture, yet again?

sorry that was probably me

IIRC that's in France, in the Calais jungle camp.
oi bruv dats hatespeech m8, I gots ta put you in jail now guv

That's absolutely pathetic.

I'm glad you used that picture and hope you use it in a similar manner more often.

Look at this stream too. Maybe its the stream but on PS4 it looks pretty downgraded.

I swear, user, I got meme dog right here, ready to go, don't make me do it! cuz I will. You know I will! I don't care if I get banned for 2 hours! I'm dangerous like that!

That implies the game has a sizable and somewhat rabid fanbase. Nobody cares enough about Mafia for it to become as saltmine, nobody but shills and you. Nobody will talk about it a week after release.
You retards sperged the same about Mirrors Edge 2 and look what a pile of nothing that was.

Oh you poor child, thats France

Fatass Jim Streling already played that card months ago with some cherry picked "racist comments on various forums". People called him out on that shit, now the journos clique is pulling this shit;
archive.is/2GMJj

The game has to he exceptionally bad, even shitty games just ship it and get it over with. No man's buy being an example.

you appear to be quite the badass user.

I'm the faggot that posts that pic every day
IT'S MY THING
FUCK YOU

Alright I'll bite and ask, what the hell are they even doing this for? To rob the truck, steal the truck itself and try to get through to England, or just to tip it over and light it up to feel more at home?

calm you

What do you even do in this game?
This faggot has been just running around killing people marked on his map that he can see with xray vision

WHY IS THIS AN MMORPG NOW
WHY ARE THERE FETCHQUESTS IN ACTION GAMES

She looks like a Bethesda Fallout NPC.

kek
Those comments are a fucking goldmine for butthurt.

To be fair, pointless fetchquests have been a staple in GTA-clones since, well since GTA3 really.

But yeah the increase in mindless MMO-tier grind in for example Bioware and Bethesda games is noticable.

Interesting the bullying dished out without cause against Gamer Gate. The article had no relation to them. Or should I say, US. I’M gamer gate. I’m a gamer who is sick of being shit upon because of my hobby. I’m also a feminist activist, civil rights activist and disabled rights activist.
Gamers have been pointing out the collusion between gaming media and games developers for years. That media then got together an dismissed all their critics as sexist, racist, basement dwelling nerds.
And when women gamers, non white gamers, gay gamers, and home owning gamers stepped up to be counted… They too were dismissed out of hand by the media.
And the mainstream media just backed up their gaming media cousins because, hey, who needs context? One side called the other sexist, so they must be the good guys. This even crossed over to the right wing gutter press. Brietbart didn’t jump in defending gamer gate because they agreed with the outrage over collusion. The gaming media cabal had declared someone sexist and racist… so Brietbart and the other fascist fuckwits just jumped in declaring feminist attacks and so on. Ignoring the vast majority of Gamers and Gamer Gaters being feminist too.
So wrapping this up. I’m a gamer gater. And a proud Nerd. And I’m looking forward to blasting KKK pointy heads off with a shotgun come release day. And before that? I’ve got a few marches to go on defending equality.
So take your one dimensional, judgemental bullshit, sit in a quiet corner and play with it. Let the human beings talk.

I guess the point is to build your own mob by getting rid of the currently established mafia, but it looks a lot more annoying than in usual open world games, like it wants to be Far Cry 3 tier.

don't you rike it?

That it annoying as fuck, and it does not look like npcs react to it either. It is looks like a 4/10 game at best anyhow, like watchdogs or any "sandbox", aka run around and pretend to play a stealth, game with shitty npcs.

Yes but GTA has fun characters, story, quirky shit going all wrapped together by atmosphere and actual good and interesting writing in a world that feels alive

This has none of that, and the gameplay doesn't even seem that good

whats up with that HUD? Why does it look like watch dogs?

What are you on about bro

i missed the recent batch of Miss Lawrence pics, any source or lead ?

that's how most huds done by non-professionals look now
When you don't have someone that actually knows what they're doing they will most likely rip off someone else

My harddrive. But i'll stop spamming them now because it's getting gay.

They could at least have the decency to map the minimap to a quad rotated 45 degrees so you've got more view of what's in front.

But that requires more than 2 seconds of thought.

or make it round.

It would be extremely pitiful.

As long as that kind of clickbait can generate clickbait, why not.

It's particularly retarded because there really aren't that many games where you can play as a genuine Wiseguy, but there's a good number of Dindu simulators.

there are no niggers stealing your tires but in Mafia 2 the characters always talk about how the nigs only ever do drugs and kill eachother

No review copies but apparently they make early access or promotional gameplay with Jewtubers/Streamers.

They actually fly people across the country to play games now?

i'm dead

Go back to Holla Forums

that's the only one I've seen so far. I saw a plebbit thread where someone was bitching that their copy hadn't shipped yet, but everyone else's had.

looks like some pasta

You would think they could have fixed that for an early access vid. Not that it matters, there are people who see absolutely nothing wrong in shit disappearing or flickering.

Really? I know they do get stolen in a cutscene but I thought it happened in normal gameplay too.

tires can deflate and fall off. but who cares Joe will always be the best video game hero veto was just the sidekick

Mafia 2 had so many racial slurs no way the new games has that shit I guess.

No, I remember there being a cutscene where the car ends up on cinderblocks. As in, they stole the tires.

Too bad thatthe deal wasn't for Joe.

yeah, they couldn't do shit right in this game

Africans have an average IQ of 70. They don't have the concept of "why are you doing this". There's a thing, they smash it.

joe had a gun

I basically lived in that game a couple years ago ie. played it all the way through a few times because the setting felt like a second home. No cars on cinder blocks that I remember.

Wow, it looks absolutely terrible and they must know that if they're flying literal nobodies out to make youtube videos for them

gotta say mafia 2 was a pretty boring game but the world was so distinct I got a lot of enjoyment out of it anyway. The first mafia was fun but the aiming was awful.

Aren't there also 2k employees that also have to stand there and watch these people do live lets plays or something? Wonder whats going through their minds at that moment in time.

I'm dying over here

Y-YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Were the other youtubers shilling at the moment? They had to choose somebody with no views to try to advertise?

Why would they hold shipments? If they were pushing it to fix shit why not just push it out with a day 1 patch like everyone else? Pushing it so people who ordered it online have to wait a whileto get just allows for feedback to get to them and then they can just return it before they even open the thing.

This. Read "Requiem for Rhodesia".
cw (broken link) porter.com/rhodesia.html

"I believe that common observation shows nothing could be further from the truth on both points. The average uneducated African is unemployed, has six or eight children, and is sharing everything with his relatives. He is not interested in politics. He wants the whites to stay because he wants a job, which he knows can only be supplied directly or indirectly by the whites. He wants to buy a bicycle, a new shirt, and a new pair of shoes. He does not want to be murdered en masse by members of another tribe. He does not to be paralyzed by having a sharpened bicycle spoke jabbed in his spine. An African wrote to me in England and said, “As you know, Mozambique is in the hands of Africans, and the future for us Rhodesians is very uncertain”.

An educated African, unless he is a doctor, knows that in a European-dominated society the most he can aspire to is a teaching position; kick out the whites, and he can be Prime Minister – with a chalet and bank account in Switzerland, marry a white woman and live in a palace. This is not a fantasy. Ability is no object. African countries take a man who was cleaning toilets, and make him a bank president from one day to the next.

This is the African who goes about promising his fellows that when the Europeans are expelled, all Africans will drive cars.This is the African who promises UN posts to illiterates. This is the African who goes on speaking tours in Europe and is interviewed by the world’s journalists.

In Malawi the word for “politician” is “Wa-Benz”. “Wa” is “man”, and “Benz”, of course, is Mercedes-Benz."

"A friend of mine named Jimmy Eschelby had a piano shop called Smith and Hall, Pioneer St. Salisbury, with a staff of about 10 skilled piano technicians who had been working with him for 12 years. One day they came to him with a question: how should they vote? He said, well, I’m not supposed to tell you that, you’re supposed to figure that out for yourselves. But they insisted; so he said to one of them, look, how many children do you have? I forget what it was, six or eight. Well, the oldest one’s getting out of school next year, isn’t he, what’s he going to do, has he got a job yet? No, he hadn't.

Well, said, Jimmy, look, if we can get a settlement the money will pour into Rhodesia, I can expand my business and hire more help (since the sanctions were costing him a thousand Rhodesian dollars a month in lost profit and Rhodesia has unexploited resources of virtually every known mineral). Well, that was good enough. They were all going to vote yes.

A little while later they were back: was it true that there was an invisible man in the polling booth who would tell on them if they voted yes? They voted no."

Also, I wonder how much this game will go for within the two - three weeks it's released.

Is it just me or does Lincoln look like Donte? Also, can anyone compare the rearview mirror from these recent gameplay videos to the demos and trailers?

"It is usually quite easy to tell when you house has been burglarized by an African. They cover up all the mirrors with towels to prevent an image being held and betraying them to the police. On one occasion an African broke into a man’s house and killed him and stole his clothes. The next day he was arrested walking up and down the street right outside. He was quite indignant when arrested because the witch doctor had given him something to make him invisible."

"An African will go to the hospital, but even an educated one will visit the witch doctor first. It is impossible to overestimate the power of psychosomatic suggestion on an African. If he is told that he will wake up next week with a paralyzed arm, he will wake up next week with a paralyzed arm. If he is told that he will die next week, he will lie down next week and die, if he is sufficiently frightened. A policeman told me that his grandfather had succeeded in murdering a troublesome African on his farm simply by convincing the man that he would die as predicted by a vision. The man obligingly proceeded to do just that. I am not sure I believe this, but I believe it is possible.

Even educated Africans believe in the tikolosh (I am sorry to say that I do not know how to spell it). This is an invisible little African boogie man capable of taking over men’s bodies and doing great evil. He is little short fellow and cannot climb very high, so all your servants must have their beds put up on stilts from time to time. Branches rubbing on a tin roof at night (Africans do not like trees very much) can terrify your servants into quitting, so you must put a pair of scissors under the bed.

A common punishment for minor offences used to be to put the miscreant in a dark cell and tell him there was a tikolosh inside. By morning he is scared to death: he has seen that tikolosh. No more trouble out of him.

Once a man committed fifteen murders and pled not guilty on the grounds that the tikolosh did it. A group of educated factory workers in Johannesburg in 1954 dismembered and ate a nun who had nursed them most of her life. A Portuguese doctor was killed for his shiny tools and certificate to practise medicine by a boy he had raised as his own child.

It is difficult to get inside the mind of an African. He has his own way of life: he has lived it for 10,000 years. You cannot enter into it, you cannot understand it. It involves witchcraft, it involves torture. It does not involve voting. "

I really hope this game bombs and sucks as hard as it seems like it will.

I don't know anyone who bought it.

I know one person who has expressed some measure of interest in it. I think he said he might get it once it hits the bargain bin, which might be pretty quickly.

Niggers are hilarious when they're far away and can't chimp on you

Also, punctuation and grammar is pretty important too.

I make new game.

wew

How do you think early reviews of shit like gta or skyrims is done :)
They fly you out.
They pay for your 5 star hotel stay.
They pay for your hookers and blow.
So you'd better give that shit 10/10 it's average

This is like #g*merg*te 101

Honestly, putting all the dindu stuff aside, Mafia series has always been a story-driven experience, not the generic open-world "destroy X things to unlock next mission" shit that this one seems to be. The first two games managed to be great titles on their own while having no side activities, just story mission after story mission, at least as far as I remember.
This one looks like it's AssCreed 1 all over again, doing the same repetitive missions in every district to kill the target at the end and get a cutscene or so.

Shit I want to review games now

Get to be a semi-famous youtuber first, make sure to only play the hot freshly released AAA garbage.

so its so bad they aren't gonna risk early copies leaking and basically saying its fucking shit cause We wuz mafia

This gets me everytime because there was a black as night african exchange student at my college and all he would do all day was checkout white girls and look at those hip hop videos that show niggers in mansions. I even heard him say one day "this is going to be me. I will live in a place like that you hear me?"

I guess it doesn't need to be said but he was an absolute fucking moron and he smelt like shit contstantly

It might also explain why communism sticks to them like flies to sugar. There was another article like that that dealt with more of the economic side of how Africa is. Basically, whatever you get has to be shared with your family, then your tribe, then anyone else if there's anything left. Get some money? Family will line up outside of your house.
One of the stories in the article dealt with a man who saved enough (in secret) to buy some flour. He started baking bread on the side of the road to sell when his family found out. "Our family needs bread". And so they just up and took everything that he had baked before he had a chance to sell it.

Is there a link to fappening that I can get somewhere? I fucking know for a goddamned fact that shit was covered up but things like that never goddamned succeed, so I'm wondering where the inevitable is.

2K desperately trying to recoup losses from the steaming pile known as battleborn, I'd wager.

Yeah that reminds me of a missionary who said that some well to do dindu got some cash and the missionary tried explaining that you could use that to drill a well and improve the infrastructure in his town, instead he just divided all of his money up and gave it to his family who all bought frivolous shit just to look rich

I wish more people knew about the reality of africa instead of being fucking morons and insisting on sending them even more gibs (which only makes the situation worse ofc)

If everyone is poor and there is no identifiable way to make yourself not poor of course communism takes over. Communism essentially says don't worry we'll make the people give you their stuff. Hell in America people actually can work themselves out of the gutter but communism was gaining traction all through the 70s-80s. Until the iron curtain fell and everyone saw what the fuck the communists were up to. Now the same thing is happening because that was 30 years ago and people are forgetting. Also you have SJWs and the like flat out telling people you can't do anything your fucked just give up. Look at all these out of work students.

Nah, I think that's what they're doing with the Duke 3D remake. If they wanted to recoup losses they wouldn't bet it all on Mafia 3

The passage seems reasonable but the site blows up my extremist alarm.

If San Andreas was released today you would hate it too, homies.

San Andreas was a great game, fuck you.

The three biggest antagonists in SA were also black, not Trump or KKK members.

do you faggots with sticks up your asses come from Holla Forums or something?

agreed

Get your bait out of here.

I want to go back to a time where making black characters wasn`t a fucking political statement

>comparing a series known to be a equal opportunist vs. a series named & played from the perspective of the Itailian mafia being turned into dindu simulator

I'd settle for westerners to stop making female characters as a political statement. I fucking like playing as cool female characters and now the west makes them look like shit and they're horrible trashy characters.

Doesn't help that western artists make them look like Aborted fetuses that survived.

Yet you mongoloids talk about it non stop and have threads after threads about it.

SHITBALLS AND FUCK

I will fucking fite you.
1v1 me not on internet fuker

On one hand I'm disappointed, as I really wanted a sequel to Mafia 2.

On the other hand, I saw this coming as soon as it was announced with a black protagonist.

Welp
Can someone link the first mafia's download?

I'll be honest user, I don't even know who the fuck that is.

nothing says a lack of confidence in a game like review and shipping embargoes

I love you but some of this didn't make sense.

I don't think everyone is created equal. It has less to do with base sexuality, race, identity or what not; more to do with just where and how you came to be. I live around a lot of rednecks and some are super smart and come from money, and some come from the trailer park. I consider myself universally a literally higher human being than 99.99% of trailer park. And I'm just being nice and probably a little naive saying that. So I can only imagine the depths and heights of humanity in larger areas, especially outside of the US.

Also.. is this game pushing "cultural relevancy" that hard? Honest, I haven't kept up with the marketing and outside of the chans, nobodies talking about playing as a black man. Most complaints seem to be the driving is mediocre/Arcady and it's another shallow open world game.

We know who writes the reviews on game journo sites. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking they won't pad the score with "You Can Kill the KKK!! Now THAT's Progressive!" points.

Some of the youtube reviewers who got the game early were talking about "hurr durr muh white guilt feels good to kill southerner whites as a black guy". After it releases and flops the racism narrative will be pushed hard.

I don't think they really got the game early, they had to play it in a closed environment. But will they bother with the racism card? They did that and the sexism card with Ghostbusters 2016 and people didn't buy it, and on top of that you can play as a black dude in some of the GTA games, hell in Watch Dogs 2 there's a black protag.

One of these days, user. One of these days.

It's not even the same game GENRE as Mafia.
This is a combination of WatchDogs and the Godfather games. A stain on the legacy.

I'm not seeing the racism in those comments, seems more like exposing them as hypocrites where its OK to kill whites & their groups but if you dare put in Feminism or Nigger Cocks Matter, then ooooohohhhhhh your a nasty troll

Its funny, my lab partner in 107 physics was the blackest nig I've ever seen, he said he moved from somalia to kenya when he was like 14 and lived there ever since. Then he got on some program to be a foreign student in canada and was assigned to my university.

I was actually surprised, he worked hard, was fairly intelligent and acted like an actual human. I barely understood a word he said since he could barely speak english but he was a better lab partner than the half retarded jocks and girls I had all the way up until my masters program

People forgot because they were taught to forget by then half-commie education, user.

Ermm, so apparently whores have no problem with a deranged looking black guy running through the brothel with a knife stabbing everybody.

Jesus fucking Christ this looks terrible. The fact that it's liberal faggotry is secondary to the fact that it looks like it's going to be 2K's Watch_Dogs.

Those violent as fuck executions are animated well, like a 3rd person Hotline Miami, a real shame that it's probably that way solely for the cucks in charge to beat off to watching their Bix Nood murder whitey in increadibly violent ways.

Jesus Christ

That they'll get paid for it before they inenviatably get fired for this shit not selling at al?

This reeks of the game being unfinished and full of bugs.
They're trying a two-prong approach with shipping late - nobody breaks street date so nobody can see how bad it is unpatched and maximizing the amount of time between going gold and the customers demanding the bugs be fixed.

They'll play it regardless. If the game sells well, they'll find some obscure comment on a Korean finger painting board to prove that people are boycotting it because of the nigger protagonist.

WE WUZ MOFFEAZ

Niggers have no concept of time. They don’t comprehend the past and they don’t comprehend the future. They cannot plan for a future date. They cannot understand why if you don’t keep maintaining the power plant the lights will go off in the future because “the lights are already on NOW”. They can’t even comprehend farming.

They are not the same species as humans and need to be exterminated for the common good.

For more information (scientific), see here: amren.com/ar/2009/02/index.html

What’s that supposed to mean or matter? If it’s true, how the fuck do your feelings play into it? It IS true. The story of Rhodesia is in many ways more depressing and enraging than that of South Africa.

Your pasta is shit. Roast in hell.

8bitdigi.com/2016/10/01/racists-outraged-that-mafia-iii-allows-players-to-kill-klansmen/

Your hatred has blinded your pursuit of comedy gold.

Kill. Them. All. We can view the historical archives all we want.

Who said anything about paying them? Starvation brings out the best in them.

San Andreas never cried racism to justify criminal activity. Hell San Andreas wasn't even political.

Lmao those faggots actually think their game is a masterpiece that shouldn't get spoiled.

SA was fun.
Video games used to be about fun.

Kill them all and be rid of them for good.

Who ?

Like others have already said, niggers are breathtakingly stupid, to a degree humans cannot even conceive, and with their bottomless idiocy often comes bottomless confidence as well.

There's surprisingly little leftypol faggots trying to spit on Holla Forums in this thread.
Maybe even they know that shit is not defendable.

Weren't the comments of this post a saltmine ?

BUT WE LISTENED TO TWITTER AND GAME JOURNALISTS!!!

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING!?!

the funny thing is, I bet it would take years for the industry to get back to where they were before they went full retard. Just look at how badly the ports of Bioshock were handled. These people have shut out anyone with actual talent and have destroyed themselves for political correctness. I mean, just imagine trying to come back from the hole they dug themselves in.

I doubt it could even be done.

Boring sans serif fonts are popular in the graphic design community because of the ancient (((Bauhaus))) movement, and swiss design trends in general which are also old as balls.

It's like modern art, but applied to typography. No beauty only function. Beauty glorifies god, function glorifies humans.

HOL UP

Fuck
a.pomf.cat/fpjdrh.webm

I'm not sure, I never saw the comments. I can image they were though.

Do try to stop the truck to force the driver to take them to england

Very likely. This game is a masturbatory fantasy for angry niggers and their salty numale cohorts. There's no more substance to it than this, and Holla Forums either knows this or has been laughed out of the threads.

Pity he didn't realize the problem isn't black on black crime, but niggers being niggers.

That's what always happens when leftists take over. They know they can't get ahead with talent and creativity, because they lack both, so they kick out anyone better than them.

Any shreds of creative spark left is stifled by PC culture, so you end up with a medium that rangers from the laughably bad to the utterly bland and forgettable. Just look at comics and what they have done to them.

After all these years I have come to the simple conclusion that leftists should not be tolerated within any community. They offer nothing of value and will perpetually attempt to subvert it and rot it from within.

I would actually say that publishers firing 70 percent of their staff after a AAA release has a lot to do with the lack of talent and creativity in the field. I think anybody who was decent at what they do would easily just leave and work in a better paying and secure job.

Marvel still manages to shock me with just how awful they can still be. Remember when you had to be able to draw to do the art for comics? Good times.

That's doesn't explain the lack of AA and indie developers with actual talent. After all these years one would expect the indie community to be able to make something that isn't a shitty "retro" platformer with awful pixel art or a pretentious walking simulator.

It's blatantly obvious that the industry is awash with art school rejects that want to make movies in Hollywood, but are so lacking in talent not even the kike dream factory wants them.

Yeah, I also remember when everyone wasn't a super smart, underage negro Mary Sue.

Who the fuck are they even attempting to entice to buy this product? The 1,5% black female population of appropriate age? Do these people hate money?

Anyone have the source?

but we are circlejerking and shitposting. know the difference.

Hey now, just because Miles can beat Doctor Doom, all of Hydra, and a defenseless girl begging for her parents life doesn't make him a Mary Sue… he's just very capable.

We are lucky to have him, who needs that Peter Parker dork?

Can't wait for (((journalists))) to start calling everyone racist when this bombs

Most probably shindol.

Why is DC such shit? That Power Girl is fucking awful and a copy pasta of another well known DC character. Marvel is no better fyi

They'll just further discredit themselves. The game looks bad even without all the virtue signaling bullshit in it.

Watchdogs 2 will bomb equally as hard. And there's another game featuring a nigger in development I can't recall which is just as likely to perform poorly. One would hope the industry would see reason and quit with this leftist pandering, but I know they'll just redouble their efforts.

All diversity characters are fucking awful. Their sole purpose of existing is to virtue signal, yet they keep on being pushed at the goyim.

heh

Holy shit how can you be so blatant about it, to even use the word "injected" yourself.

Their hate for white people simply out weights their love for money.

What did he mean by this?

Talking about a black protag as if they're the first people to do it.
Fuck, the franchise they're ripping off has done it a couple times.

Well that's shitty but I can almost understand it
u wot

I can't, not unless you've got something to hide.

It's not definitive proof that this game is shit.

But it IS a hint. Pre-order fags on suicide watch.

Why not release this game on MLK day?

It's the one day of the year Americans feel so bad about darkies that it could easily sell millions.

That's specifically why I understand it. They want to suppress the spread of truthful information. But to suppress the spread of the game, the thing you are exchanging for money?

2K games losing money making this piece of crap is the best revenge. Serves them right for pandering to people who don't buy games anyway.

We have footage of the game being shit.

Likely to prevent copies from leaking into the hands of the public before the official release date.

They must be really terrified the game is a complete dud.

Kind of hard to blame it on racism when even in the KKK meeting a lot of the members are black.

Jokes aside that wouldn't have been such a bad idea, rise of the Black Criminal Class. It would have been very interesting and hell I would have played it.

Ironically enough, I bet that would be way more successful. Then again, no risks allowed in this industry. At all.

wait people could steal your tires in mafia 2?

Thanks doc

Welp..

How's Aragami ?

Pirate it ten times in a row, they will lose like $600 if you do.

Prepare for salt.

Let me put it this way, you can't rebind keys.

Aragami is, sadly, shit. Not Holla Forums shit, plain shit. You can't pick up bodies, controls are set in stone, it's linear and shallow.

ALSO WHAT FUCKING DEGENREATE MADE IT SO YOU CANT REBIND KEYS, CTRL TO CROUCH? RIGHT CLICK TO BLINK, SPACE BAR TO JUMP? AND AMBINETN OCCLUSION BY DEFAULT, ALSO TEXTURES THAT ARE FUCKING LOW RES AS SHIT FUCKING GARBAGE

at least its not mafia 3

Oh well. What was the last good stealth game to come out ?
Sadly I think it was The Phantom Pain

No association with the jew board owner

A lot of people I'm forced to spend my time with at university are fucking normalfags whose peak of gaming enjoyment are stuff like Ass Effect, Ass Creed and ASSFAGGOTS (they fucking love their ASSFAGGOTS) and they always tell me about the new "epic" up and coming game they're gonna buy and Mafia III was never once mentioned.

The video doesn't play for me.

How? Fucking how?

AssCreed "peaked" with 2 and everything afterwards was worse. Not that 2 was all that good, since it failed to correct any of the problems 1 had, but at least you could tell Ubisoft tried.

works on my machine

It's funny that it's Black on Black violence there.

Are you using Firefucks? Because I am

They don't have a fucking reference point to what a good game is supposed to be. Yeah, they keep telling me that 2 is the "peak" of the series and that I should give it a chance and play it to completion, but then I just tell them that I played it at a friend's place and found it to be too easy. Of course, the fact that the game is easy as shit isn't the only problem, but for some reason here where I live if you say a game is shit and give good points as to why people treat you as if you're the reincarnation of Hitler oy vey how dare you criticize one of the best game series in existence? However if you just say you don't like a game because you find it too easy they say they understand and leave you alone.

It's PC culture being extended to everything else. Nowadays you can't be "mean" to anything or anyone, it's simply not kosher, because there's someone out there that likes that turd and you're making him/her upset.

Can't argue with those dubs, but this only really extends to videogames. For example those same normalfags always tell me to go watch some stupid capeshit TV shows and I keep telling them that I don't watch stupid capeshit TV shows and they don't get upset at all, same thing happens when they invite me to watch the flavour of the week capeshit movie.

When you criticize a videogame it's like anudda shoah, but if you criticize capeshit movies and TV shows it's fine because they just think that you don't like watching capeshit TV shows and movies without getting all defensive about it.

WE WUZ KAYKAYS MUHFUGGA

I will guess between an 80 and 85. Nobody will want to pan it because it will jeopardise their chances at getting that exclusive gta6 preview.

GTAVI will be an MMO.

Klei died with the smell of shekels in their noses.

what salt mining. theres no fanboyism at play like with other series. everyone will just dislike the game and move on

it was a typo. they meant "story enriched"

What's the deal with niggers smelling as they do? Different salt composition in sweat?

Golly gee willikers, am I glad I switched to a superior operating system and am now free from such childish things as video games. If I were still using windows 10 I'd probably spend 10 if not 20 hours on this wonderful and progressive game we've been blessed with.

But now I can finally focus on things that actually matter. Like compiling an entire app all by myself instead of just downloading an installation wizard like a barbarian! :o))))))))

see

and those sexy trips

Partially to do with them not showering because they look like shit already and partially to do with the fact that other races have a different sense of smell. For example blacks don't really like the smell wet white people make, which to them smells similar to a wet dog, while whites can't really sense it despite generally being more focused on hygiene.

they have a specific amount of a chemical in their skin but i forgot the name. not melanin.

why are you showing me that?
the top sellers list is misleading and pc sales in general for all games are insignificant because theyre so small. people can simply refund on steam too.

You assume the devs won't spreg out when their game sells like shit and scream racism, and then the media will too, and likely all the leftist cucks infesting the community.

It's gonna be hilarious.

You're hired!

One fucking animation to raise hands to their heads in fear, and they almost do it simultaneously like a domino effect. It looks so stiff.

it was.

Select only one

Ebin.

It was a solid step up from 4, 6 unfortunately didn't turn out even better.

Why doesn't it have dragons?

The better question is.
Why isn't this about an all female group of criminals?

Shoulda make a game about the Kosher Nostra.

Because they didn't actually have an answer but still felt the need to defend the games honor

If he's going to resort to "whatever dawg it's just fiction dude" then why did he bring up the black mafia to begin with? As far as I know they're not in the Mafia (series) lore. You can;t just bring up real world facts then dismiss real world facts on the basis of "dude fiction".

This. Also
I knew there was a reason why I go to this website daily to add on to my shitpost folder.

Is this the new normalfag retort, cause I've seen this used when they try to white knight Battlefield 1.

That was how it went with the new Battlefield. Weird that they don't just say that melanin on characters' skin is intrinsicly good and leave it at that.

based jon

archive.is/oaSk9

ruhroh

That's where I'll have to disagree with you. 4 was shit and since then they've only been getting worse in my opinion.

More cringe-inducing regressive left blackwashing. I remember they removed boob window "cuz it's sexist!" then they put it back "cuz it's empowerment!" which perfectly demonstrates the mental illness of feminism (or really the female thought process in general).

The mentality of "I want this, but also I don't want it" & "I'm an emotional retard who immediately adopts literally any thought presented to me if it's wrapped in empathy-jerking propaganda or perceived to grant me gains in social status" is why pushing women into gaming, comics, etc. can only deteriorate & possibly crash an industry entirely.

QUALITY

>locked to 30 fps on PC
Dead on arrival.

He's a sellout but still has enough dinity not to shill for that shit.

she's gonna get shot by a white cop and get killed, isn't she?

We can only hope.

It's to stop the racism.

It's been proven that racists hate 30fps and DRM.

If you want 60fps and no DRM, you are a racist.

normalfags are PCbrainwashed

yer tricks no longer work, howards.

I didn't even read the replies. The moment I saw the mountain of salt under the word Fuggetaboutit I knew I was a happy man. At least for a little while.

i thought I was the only one noticing more of
"IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU MUST BE EVIL AND FROM Holla Forums"

If you don't buy multiple copies of Mafia 3, play it while your wife is fucked next to you, take breaks to flagellate yourself while reading some jewish articles about how evil whites are, sell all your belongings & give all your money to blacks as reparations, publicly castrate yourself to ensure you will never procreate, march in the streets carrying pro-immigration signs, plus vote for Hillary, then you're a racist white supremacist misogynist.

The negroid brain can only process 30 FPS anyway.

Because the normalfags are stupid and will buy this steaming piece of progressive garbage. All the bad reviews won't mean jack shit if all the normalfags spent their hard earned shekels on this shit game because hype > reviews.

They're products of Sweden-tier propaganda. White = evil, non-white = good, genital & melanin-based diversity has objective merit, emotions matter more than reality itself, importing the entire 3rd world has no downsides whatsoever, there's nothing wrong with your women fucking many MANY other men, there is literally no negative information whatsoever regarding homosexuality, transsexualism & feminism - any negative information regarding leftist ideas & degeneracy simply doesn't exist, there's an epidemic of racism & women are paid different wages for the same work/hours, etc.

fuck I didnt noticed its troll. they are so good these days

And if you buy multiple copies of Mafia 3, play it while your wife is fucked next to you, take breaks to flagellate yourself while reading some jewish articles about how evil whites are, sell all your belongings & give all your money to blacks as reparations, publicly castrate yourself to ensure you will never procreate, march in the streets carrying pro-immigration signs, plus vote for Hillary, then you're still a racist white supremacist misogynist.

You're going to die alone, faggot.

Clever bong. Spends 30 mins ripping it apart but does it in a nice tone so it doesn't seem critical.

Mafia is quite literately an Italian loan word meaning organized crime. So it would only apply to a Sicilian or Italian crime organization. The game would otherwise deserve to be called 'Mobster'.

These fucking idiots, I swear to God.

Is that a fucking MG42? Now i'm extremely interested.

It's a code word for 'smarter than the author' and 'knows everything the author knows is going to happen so it makes it look like they are prepared for what is coming but we wont say so outright'.

Ha, only five minutes in and this does not look like an AAA budget game. Is it just AA?

Hahaha what a trainwreck.

question, one of my games has a pretty decent scratch on the bottom towards the center of it. It isn't in the data bun it also isn't in the clear plastic. WIll that affect it or is is alright?

figured I'd get some good out of this thread considering it's for a game nobody cares about that looks boring as all sin.

a bear can shit wherever it wants

"Oh hey, a new power girl. Oh sweet, she's built like an asian/ear;y teenager, more to my taste. Oh hey, she's black now. Oh well. Wait. Wait, wait WAIT WAIT WAIT, WHERE'S THE FUCKING BOOB WINDOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU BASTARDS! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!"
Who would do such a barbaric thing? *Sniffle*

I hate this existence.

Doubt even normalfags will like this. The 60's setting alone is too 'ancient' for millennials.

This game is reminding me more and more of The Sabateur in how scattered the focus is.

they should have just made her an oppai loli

Please tell me it's bait.

Sorry user, I work at a place that sells movies/vidya/ect to normalfags. This sort of shit is popular at the moment thanks to garbage like that one ganster tv show full of niggers. This sort of shit is on the normalfag's radar so all it will take is a nudge of "Woah, it's like i'm playing a video game of Boardwalk Empire! :^)" for them to rake in the shekels.

They don't care about long term goals, they are looking to squeeze as much cashmoney from the normalfags as they can.

They should have kept her white. Anyone attracted to a black female is genuinely mentally ill.

I did and it seems to work, the fear would be getting far into the game and all of a sudden having it fuck up. I had a friend tell me that scratches in the middle of the disc can be some of the worse. Also, the nail polish trick wont work, this is like a dent… but again, it's that area between the data and the see through plastic.

There is literally nothing wrong with zoophilia.

no there isn't but I'd rather a dog than baboon

well memed mah boy

In case you're really this stupid:
Pirate the game

If you're still using dial-up, here's a fun fact: most games require you to use teh CD just as a DRM measure, it rarely actually reads data off the disc. So go to gamescopyworld and stop being a dumbass, you dumbass.

Do not sexualize the martians.

it's No More Heroes for the PS3.

like a class action to Hogan them down?

sue-klux-klan

When do you expect people to review it around? They have an embargo after all that lasts until tomorrow, assuming they can even send the copies in time so it seems Steam users will be the first to play.

Don't modern consoles install games onto their hard drives these days? If so, then the disc is just a DRM measure, just like with older PC games.

If you're still paranoid, then softmod it, ya dummy.

That first image looks like badly traced/pencil shaded 3D models. Is that how they make comics these days?

They either do that or trace/outsource it to India (hence why it's shit)

If you still have a video store in your area they usually have cd/dvd repair machines that remove bad scratches.

A few years back someone moved my 360 while it was on and it did that thing where it burns a ring into the disc making it unplayable.

It could be worse.

those are indeed 3d models
drawing was too much effort and didn't conserve enough shekels

yes
I'm glad you didn't get a chance to read the whole comic. It's terribawful. Cadaverific, even.

oooh so close yet so far.

AQUAGET!

later in the consoles life they allowed you to do that, sadly this game isn't one of the ones that can.

and I would softmod, but sadly I have a ps3 slim and I guess you can't do it with those.

I guess it's what it is. It works for now so hopefully I don't run into a spot in the later game.

I wish I could get a good picture of it. It really isn't even a scratch, but an indent in the surface. It's in that shiny area that says "ps3" though so hopefully it's okay.

My favorite part of that Miles page is that they literally took a time out on CIVIL WAR… it's a war and they told everyone to stop fighting to take Miles Sue to jail for something he dindu to accent the whole BLM shit going on in the background.

impressive

The filename clearly states it is intended to be an M60

Ever seen any recent Punisher comic? They didn't even bother drawing the backgrounds, they just took stock photos and put a shitty filter them, with a few very obvious untextured 3D objects once in a while. They also released one not too long ago where super neo-Nazi totally-not-Trump-supporters kill random people in Mexico to bait Frank into fighting and/or joining them to make America white again.

They don't just kill them, they start suicide vests to do it. You see, Muslims are just like us!

I'm still surprised that leak that they were going to turn Frank into a poc chick who was anti-gun didn't turn out to be true.

Leak?
Wasn't that just guys shitposting on Holla Forums or /storytime/ a couple of months ago? Because I clearly remember adding something to that apocalypse scenario.

nah, it was a year or two ago when I saw something on it. I can't remember the "source" though. Still, it sounded super believable coming from marvel.

WE HAVE AN IMMENSE POWER TO WIELD

kek, never gets old
I've failed economics and I still know it's bullshit.

Oh well, check 'em

oh believe me goyim it shows

a-are you a ghost, who went through purgatory?

Is that like a default difficulty setting in Diablo or something?

Here you go.

Thanks boss.

IT BEGINS

I jus>>10900042
t guessed its m60 but seeing this imfdb.org/wiki/Mafia_III#M60 I got it right

also seems guns in it are pretty nice shame about the rest of game

did they used that backgrounds technique in this?

Those gosh darn rascists are everywhere!

FUCKING RACISTS GET OUT

Someone make a new thread.

lmao literally all the negative reviews are because of the 30FPS lock. Even the gooks fell for the Mafia meme.

On it.

Dead on arrival. Thank you Jesus.

Hero of the people.

New Thread

Yes, just look at the ground in the first frame of the first image. That comic had a shitload of those situations in that particular episode, it even had an untextured 3D model of a car in the chase scene on the bridge.

This was what, around 40 years ago? Fuck this world.

Well if you're going to play a game for less than six fucking minutes then obviously you are going to enjoy it as much as Nu Male's Sky

But you can kill evil racists on it, so it's automatically GOTY!

Wrong, styx was good and came out after that.

This game is actually going to fail, we did good.

This game is somehow up there with Maximum Games pushing Alekhine's Gun, and those fucks had basically no budget behind things.

This is not magically because of PC culture, this has been here since 07 ever since nerd chic geek culture kicked in.
Try explaining in math why Borderlands is bad and easily broken and normalfags look at you like you killed their fucking dog.

I think you hit the nail on the head buddy

What the fuck, is this real? This isn't even just blatant anymore, this is literal fucking left propaganda.

I thought Punisher gunned down mafia and petty thugs not costumed henchmen and supervillians