Holla Forums: The Movie (old Holla Forums not nu/pol/)

hooktube.com/watch?v=6zkunTr6Yog
Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0Q2jKwYZ1Io
hooktube.com/watch?v=PJSsbXDBWXs&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=qnh86SFovFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old Holla Forums:

New Holla Forums:

New Holla Forums sounds pretty good tbh

Both Holla Forums are pretty useless in real world, the only difference is nu-Holla Forums is just terminally autistic.

and yet Trump is president

You think that matters? The system destroying us is still churning on. You cannot fix the system with the system. It all has to go if you want actual change. Donald Trump, Marine Le Pen, Geert Wilders. These are all vents. Only meant for your frustration to go to. They will not change anything for the better.

Varg wants the world to end and for 99% of the human race to die.

You're right but Varg is a faggot. Respect to him for having a large white family but he is still retarded for using his own unsourced books as sources and just generally talking out of his ass.

What's your point?

That Varg wants you to be dead, and. Somali to breed his daughter.

Exactly this, i don't get the meme that Holla Forums is shittier than usual. Frankly, it seems more and more seem to have realised the only way.

I mean, we need to shed at least a good 60%.

It's dead, Jim.

Always hated the "dude wait for Hitler" posters.
Atleast there's threads now about disinfo and preparedness.

It’s pretty much where it normally gets. Not a lot of happenings right now.

Boyd Rice is old Holla Forums incarnate

Here's the full movie: hooktube.com/watch?v=0Q2jKwYZ1Io

Nice try Holla Forums.

lmfao

There's a reason it's called Pearls Before Swine.

Paganism is just as bad; both are forms of demiurgic idolatry.

Wrong, old/pol/ was national-socalist and wanted to genocide all non-whites, nu/pol/ is "we need to team up with Israel and leftists because Hitler isn't going to come anyway". They worship Trump even though he already outed himself as a kike shill long ago.

…or they're fag jews larping as hollywood nazis

This is not true at all.

The funny thing about ‘nu’ Holla Forums is how people say it’s just nazis now one minute and that it’s the_donald the next minute. What is very true about Holla Forums is that goons and Holla Forums dislike it and want to push D&C against it.

Good point.

You neonazi retards sure are funny

Surely sweden would be better under christcuck rule huh.

Christians and commies think trusting a kike's words will make the world a better place and both love niggers. They're not so different really.

your tears are delicious

wew lad
got some more dank Holla Forums maymays you want to share with us?

You are special kind of stupid

Brilliant!

I love it when fedora tipping pagans start shitposting, its literally the same as watching SJWs screech

But not as much as you love to suck cock, right?

lmao why are you projecting pagan faggotry?

so when are you gona follow Odin and slurp up the semen from hanged men, after all you need it to gain arcane knowledge.

I thought the point of this meme was to make both extremes ridiculously overstated, but at some point retards thought these images were effective arguments.

Also
Cock cage detected

What tears?

So, what exactly is wrong with Varg?

Notice the top picture is brown skinned people killing light skinned people.

HMMM

Do you know how dominoes work,user?You knock one down and due to that domino being near another, the rest fall down as well.

You can literally explain his autistic spergs by his schizophrenia, you stupid nigger.

He isn't on welfare, he does advocate for it though.
I wonder (((who))) would say such a thing.

He is 100% on welfare and the fact he whined about his farm proves it even more, some people wanted to meet him outside France and he said he cannot do that citing some bullshit reason about how his children are gona miss him if he leaves France for 2 weeks, the real reason is if you are on welfare in France you need to report at the welfare center every week, if you miss just 1 week they stop the welfare.

>I wonder (((who))) would say such a thing.

Who said its wrong? Are you putting words into my mouth to justify your cuckery for Varg?

STOP POSTING VARG

Varg’s wants Somalis to breed his daughters because they are real men.

Vikings really are snow niggers.

I don't need to because I don't squander my precious energy on roasties. Did you even read your own shit that you posted?

Fucking mundanes, man. I swear.

pisstian tears is what's wrong with Varg. he has 6 white children and doesn't give money to kikes, therefore to a christian's mind he is the Devil incarnate

Varg needs to repent and give the shirt off his back

We'll yeah 75% are shitskins, and some more are chinks who really should go as well.

Holla Forums is full of plebs

sick antisemitic propaganda, people who watch this should be jailed

True far right kino coming through.

Why am I just now hearing about this?

wtf I worship a dead kike on a stick now

it's trash and the main guy cannot act to save his life. the situations are also nonsensical and idiotic and unexplainedly so. "let's kill some beggars for no reason"
then they warm their hands on a fire. suddenly main guy says "I got a date with a girl. let's load em up on a truck", wtf?

Holla Forums goes through a "evolution" on every American Presidential Election where it changes fundamentally. The people complaing are butthurt that the board doen't that "special something" that attracted them there in the first place. Anons need to lean to be the posters they wish to see.

I remember that thread. Everyone was calling you a faggot. Kek

wtf I literally worship demons now.

Weird how that special something managed to last since its inception on 4shits until an illiterate turkroach decided to turn it into Trump central

Also, kinda hard to be the poster you wish to see when you get banned for disagreeing with the BO

Holy shit this is literally fucking kino.

Holla Forums hasn't existed since 2015 when most of them just gave up on imageboards completely, which is why our /int/ never recovered even after its KrautChan faggot mod was kicked out. What we perceive as modern Holla Forums is just SomethingAwful faggots larping as a community of anti-moderation posters to ruin boards.

That's what cracks me up about nu/pol/.

If you’re a faggot who keeps pushing his variant of lolberg nonsense, Holla Forums is better off. Or if you’re some wait for hitler kike defeatist, Holla Forums is better off.

Yeah, those retards actually went and voted. To really stick it to the jews you should never vote!

Hmm, you, jews, feminists, commies and progressive turbodweebs are all anti-christian. What a strange coincidence.

I get swarmed by the_donald fags and banned when I do that though.

You have to be familiar with Boyd's other work to get it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=PJSsbXDBWXs&feature=youtu.be

Anyone remembers when chans used to at least in a while refresh the culture, and find some new cool stuff to talk about from time to time? This has become a less pc facebook,where people are all posting for the same reason that in there. Just pretending to have a conversation about something, while you're just stating beliefs to affirm your own identity because you're that insecure and intellectully shallow.

hes not wrong though

I guess it's sort of my fault for including "nu/pol/" in the title. I just wanted to emphasize that he reminds me of the sort of people I had great discussion with and learned so much from back in 2014/15.
You're spot on about what this place has become. Hopefully we'll get a new generation of image board culture soon.

What's your favorite of Boyd Rice? I love the stuff he did with Death in June. This one's been stuck in my head lately. hooktube.com/watch?v=qnh86SFovFo

In the night, the dead stood along the wall, and cried, "We would have knowledge of God Where is God? Is God dead?" God is not dead"
Now, as ever, he liveth
There is a God whom you know not, for mankind forgot it
We name it by it's name: Abraxas
Abraxas standeth above the sun and above the devil
It is improbable probability, unreal reality
Hard to know is the deity of Abraxas; its power is greatest because man perceiveth it not
From the sun he draweth absolute good, from the Devil, infinite evil, but from Abraxas: life
Abraxas is the sun and at the same time, the eternally sucking gorge of the void
The power of Abraxas is twofold, but ye see it not, because for your eyes the warring opposites of this power are extinguished
What the Sun-god speaketh is life, what the Devil speaketh is death, but Abraxas speaketh that of power, of the cursed word, which is life and death at the same time
Abraxas speaketh of truth and lie, of good and evil, of light and darkness; in the same word and in the same act
Wherefore is Abraxas terrible. It is as splendid as the lion in the instant he striketh down his victim
It is as beautiful as a day of spring
It is the abundance which seeketh the union with emptiness
It is love and love's murder
It is the saint, and his betrayer
It is the brightest light of day and the darkest night of madness
God dwelleth behind the sun, the Devil behind the night. What God bringeth forth out of light what the Devil sucketh into the night
But Abraxas is the world, its becoming, and its passing
Upon every gift that cometh from the Sun-God, the Devil layeth his curse
Everything that ye entreat from the Sun-God, begetteth a deed from the Devil
Everything that ye create with the Sun-God giveth effective power to the Devil
That is terrible Abraxas. It is the delight of the earth, the cruelty of the heavens
Before it, there is no question and no reply