So who was he?

so who was he?

IDK, you tell me.

He was a plot contrivance that was eliminated by a subsequent writer. This is his in-universe lore as well.

he was retconned from being a palpatine remake to a plot device.

Punished Snoke: A character denied his backstory

A cartoon villian emperor wannabe that JJ inserted into the franchise and Rian killed like the cartoon villian he was and deserved

M

They are going to bring him back as a red force ghost in the next movie and he will fight force ghost luke.

Darth Plagueis

He was Andy Serkis' easiest ever paycheck.

Nobody, Palpatine was dead so they just made a generic sith leader. There is no story direction to the new films, it's genuinely just a bunch of hacks making random choices so they can try to squeeze something out of an old dying cash cow.

white blue eyed nazi

fug fotmprf
impeach gltorptf
fug gnasez

tinybrainblackhole.png

Who cares? He's dead. Forget the past! Progress fuck yeah!

Francesca?

I subscribe to the notion he was supposed to be Plagueis, but the writers got so butthurt that everyone saw it coming, that they retconned it.

The original Star Wars movies were poorly written but they had revolutionary special effects to give them some merit. All this new trilogy has is forced gender/race Marxism.

sorry posted wrong one

I'd say this is a valid theory, if not for people shitting on the EU at any chance they get

He was going to be Plagueis in the same way that one cunt from Rogue One was Jan Ors, bootleg name and all. They cleaned the slate not to start fresh but to have a new well of shit to repurpose without having to give credit.

It didn't matter who he was. What mattered was his plan.

No one cared he was ………………………… ever

jesus christ, really?

The entire thing is a bad disney-fic version of Dark Forces, which is pretty sad considering the first Dark Forces is just a vidyagame tier loose story to string together a bunch of starwarsdoom levels. Not hating 9n Dark Forces, but story isn't the key selling 0oint. A really good reworking of the story to canonize and movieify it could have been interesting, but they just decided to pillage it and shit on it in the worst ways.

that's all they ever do is shit on the EU.
even when clone wars finally had darth bane make an appearance they made sure he looked nothing like the previous artistic depictions.

he's Goldmember