This should be a forever sticky

"The Greatest Story Never Told"

This should be forever a sticky

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ez1Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=fX7j&id=0Bx09dntQ0qfFSU9oZE8yZUJ4Zzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe on cuckchan

I've been found out!

You mean well OP, but you look like a newfag

Its been a year of any mention of this. Newfags are here

(Checked)
Reminds me of the thread started a while back where some user said he's been here for 2 years and never watched TGSNT, but afterwards stating how it changed his life.
Everyone should watch before posting anything.

OP, it is an assumed prerequisite that anyone posting here has seen that documentary. Kindly lurk two years before posting.

I'm looking for a link to the 1080p version. I only found one on Youtube, but it had some spaintard subtitles all over it.
Can an user provide?

dont forget about zundel's bunker

>>>/zundel/
Lurk for two more years

halfchan need this

definitely not here, though

The permasticky is for newfags and lists the prerequisite. You better think through it, before you lie.

It's not for those who are not already questioning the narrative, though. The curious but still fully indoctrinated are turned off by the lenght and especially by the tone, they are not going to spend the day watching neonazi propaganda.

No one has even tried to make a version of this that presents itself like something from the Discovery Channel for industrial red pilling purposes?

As in, this is likely what goes through their heads when they are told to watch it, but you probably understood it perfectly and is just shitposting.

archive.is/ez1Gg
archive.is/ez1Gg
gg ez

Oy Vay!

in all seriousness though also any newfags need to watch this while lurking for two years before posting

funny how stalin threads are allowed to stay up for weeks though huh

That's not what stumped me, I had someone who wanted the raw truth but 5 hours of it put him off. I know you can't condense all of it but it would be great to have it split on different documentaries.

TGSNT too extreme for fullchan.

After watching this, this is recommended:
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
Now ask yourself why our politicians, governed by finance are allowing the Religion of Cuckā„¢ization of Europe to happen.

We should translate it in every european language

I'm going to watch it again just to spite you.

Some user posted vid related and it's very promising for a series. Also look for "The Majdanek gas chamber myth", it's in a similar style.

This might do

drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=fX7j&id=0Bx09dntQ0qfFSU9oZE8yZUJ4Zzg