I'm selling a few of my games for gas money, and whatever's left toward warhammer minis Should I do it...

I'm selling a few of my games for gas money, and whatever's left toward warhammer minis Should I do it? I don't even play much of my old games, and plan on selling everything when I move.

These are the games I'm selling

sorry for the shitpost

not selling it to you guys, I'm going to a local gamestore to sell.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, enjoy 10 dollars of store credit and that's it

Not gamestop, I get a decent amount for what I sell their. got 80 for a beat up old psp, and some shit games I had for it.

I don't really care how much money they don't give me I'm just wondering if these games are worth holding on to.

sell the console(s) you have, and the games and invest on a decent gayman pc , so you never have to buy games again, problem solved (and sell the minis as well they're a jewish scam_

Might as well sell everything else while you're at it.

Don't do this unless you know a good store that sells GW stuff at a discount.

All ready have a PC, not ready to sell everything, I still might play some of the good games I have.

Kill yourself.

Then why make a thread about it?

actually, just sell everything that isn't nailed down, or has sentimental value, renew your passport and visa, move to a new country, live off of your savings and pennies from your minis until you find a job, and start a new life

Why not keep your games, sell your minis and buy a house?

these aren't all the games I have. these are the ones I can just do without for now.

Warhammer miniatures are worth nothing as soon as you take them off the sprews and paint them.

How about later? You sound broke as fuck, so either sell everything or keep hoarding.

Even then, he should still be available to afford a house with all the minis he has.

I'm only broke til friday, I had to do a lot of car related shit last week, emissions tests, oil changes, and the like. Plus I'd probably only get a couple hundred bucks if I sold fucking everything, and I still have some sentiment towards a lot of my games. Even though I never play them, and 6th generation console games emulate pretty decently.

just sold the shit in the OP got 40 bucks for it. 60 if I got store credit.

ask this yourself, if the answer is yes sell it

It sounds like you are bad with finances. Don't let games keep you poor.

I barely play vidya now. I just had a small paycheck this week because I missed two days of work due to illness, and had to spend 60 bucks on gubment car payments. Spent a little two much on warhammer stuff however.

I used to pirate everything, but my ISP is cracking down on it, and they cut off my internet everytime I download shit, and VPN's are just too slow for me.

Are you by chance married?

If it's a game you feel any attachment towards or feel that you might want to play some time years down the road, don't do it. It's not fucking worth it. Back when Game Crazy was still in my area, there were a few games I sold thinking whatever petty cash I got would be worth it since I didn't play them as much as I used to. I went back and forth on the original Animal Crossing at least twice. Now, if there's any doubt at all in my mind, I won't sell it. There weren't too many large losses and I got back most of the stuff I regret losing, but I don't think I'll ever get my copy of Chibi Robo back any time soon.

If they're games you don't feel at all attached to then it shouldn't be too big a deal. Just so long as it's nothing more than trimming some fat off of your collection. I used to have a local games store who would pay really good money for games, too bad he had to go back. He actually got deported to Mexico out of fucking nowhere and I still have no idea why. Dude ran a great business and breathed some life into the sad, stale state of affairs that is video game stores in my town.

I'm not involved in the tabletop scene at all, but should they be worth more if they are painted well?

I once sold 30 N64 games when I was 14 just so I could buy a new Gamecube one. A lot of good games went out the window forever then.

I, I just didn't realise what I had back then. I thought everything would be obsolete in the next gen, not seeing the beauty of history.

Damn son, that's like N64's entire library

I still have an entire basket's worth left over. I loved playing games that much as a kid, and I was so optimistic that the next gens would be so good that I wouldn't miss these cartridge relics. I thought the ones I were keeping were the only ones I'd love too much to not miss. I was wrong.

And you know what the worst thing is? I can't even remember which ones I sold. All I know is that when life was hard, these games were part of what kept me breaking down completely, a moment of foolishness took them away from me, and four gaming generations can't fill the hole they leave behind.

If you've reached the point where you're having to sell possessions for gas money then maybe you shouldn't be using left over cash on toys.

Save any funds you raise and keep it to one side so this kinda of fuck-up doesn't happen again.

You should always keep enough money in reserve to survive for at least 1 month unaided.