Eliza Dushku: "I had a rapetastic time on the set of True Lies"

I noticed nu-Holla Forums white knighting this coal burning Albanian Jew roastie and thought I'd x-post it here since that place is a feminist shithole and all:

archive.is/X198G

She did it, lads.

Rapetastic voyage!

Thread theme.

>>>/out/

It's amazing how there's 40+ victims for every perpetrator, but only the most famous of them ever makes the initial accusation.

Makes sense she's a coalburner. Sexually abused as a preteen, Jewish, ugly as sin.

thats actually kinda hot.
it's a shame about young girls tho. they really do freeze up at times. it's almost like a young mind can't handle the implications of such things if it all happens too quickly. he clearly didnt spend enough time grooming her, it's his own fault really. a little alcohol would have loosened her up.

Kindly kill yourself.

all in good time user,
all in good time.

Is she actually jewish? her wikipedia page says raised mormon and that she's albanian and got gross fucking tattoos of albanian shit.
I actually think shes hot in a kind of exotic way.

Albanians are based. Best Kebab countries around.

She really goes on about her Albanian heritage, doesn't she? She worse a white tanktop with the Albanian eagle in Wrong Turn, and she even points it out on the audio commentary track.
Desmond Harrington is actually funny on the audio commentary, taking little jabs at Eliza, and at one point jokes about her fat ass.

Eliza is my Buffyfu but at this point I don't care if it's true or not. If it is she should have said something a long time ago and if it isn't she's a lying cunt trying to revive her dead career.

The other girls on Buffy were Jewesses too.

Not that it matters, but Dushku isn't Jewish. Meanwhile SMG is and she's a conservative.

Albanian Mormons???

she really isnt attractive at all.
but you don't have to be around horny youths. You just have to be average and the right amount of slutty.

SMG was a real qt 3,14 tbh.

Inappropriate indeed, jailbaits are 13+

Do you realize you are all literally jewish tier scum?

White knight detected

what would arnold have done if he knew?

well, I'm SHOCKED that she got molested, let me tell you.

Tell me how you think joking about rape is somehow morally righteous

i really do not remember her being in true lies at all.

it's kinda weird. Did she have an ass like a 12 year old boy?

When did this scene happen? I don't remember this at all.

You deserve rape.

good god what a fucking fantastic little ass on that girl in OP pic

jesus fucking christ

Is that the movie Spielberg directed in the 90s?

i love girls with trim bodies like this… FUCK ME

James Cameron.

Why, in CY3, would you assume a woman is telling the truth about being sexually harassed years ago?

>>>/out/

Literally who?

different movie, same actress