WHY

What the fuck does this mean?
Its a fanmade comic for free on Steam that is about Half-life.

Is Gabe mocking me?
Is Gabe hinting at HL3?

What is going on?
store.steampowered.com/app/466270/

Other urls found in this thread:

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions
phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html
zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least they still remember Half-Life exists.

I played Half Life and I don't recognize those characters, who are they?

I imagine because its free and uses no original characters is how they are able to get Valve to put it up.

I get the feeling it will be filled with GRRRRRL POWA and I haven't read a single page.

Half-Life 2 was already filled with gurl powr so it's not like this free comic is going to somehow damage Half-Life 2

LOL NIGGER
LOL MISCEGENATION
LOL YOU’RE RACIST IF YOU HATE THIS

Dropped.

It wasn't over the top though, I don't mind strong women as long as several things are a constant.

The fucking feminism shit made my blood boil in Vikings, my brother who is close to cuck with his sympathy of women even had to turn it off because it was ridiculous.

The mulatto love interest beats up several cops unarmed straight at the start of the game.

But she also had the drop on them. They were too busy beating up Gordon to notice her sneaking up on them.

Can't imagine it's considered canon, unless the creator has a special arrangement with Valve, or is secretly working for them.

Just like Black Mesa

There will never be a half life 3 because We are half life 3.
CERN IS black mesa.
The Large Hardron Collider is the Anti-Mass Spectrometer
Black Mesa created the Resonance Cascade
CERN created the Mandela Effect
It's called HALF-life because HALF of us remember half of life being different via the Mandela Effect Resonance Cascade

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html

zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

They want to keep Half Life fans baited. I hear HL3 was being worked on instead of a new episode but they delayed it for wanting to work on L4D, and its being mainly worked on by a skeleton crew.

Can confirm.

daily reminder that HL2, EP1, and EP2 is shit and is nothing like HL1 and that HL3 is going to be even more shit
sage all faglife threads

Ebin Upboat

sorry friend. last time i checked, the faggots jerking off to HL2 were redditors

You have lived long enough to see steam is now selling webcomics.

I don't even care about Half Life 3, just that its a possible video game, done by the creators of Steam, and despite your lack of familiarity probably due to being 16, half life and half life 2 were pretty big, not for the game themselves, but for also stemming Counter Strike and Team Fortress.

Good hopefully it will all end soon.

The cops in half-life are shit though, Gordon eats them for breakfast

the half life series is dead, it died after HL1. why are you so surprised that some autist would make a comic?
sage all faglife threads

I like it.

Your doing a poor job of fitting in buddy.

Why is it so easy to trigger you people with different opinions

Halfcucks go away.

woah r u le epik oldfag xd

Its a religious belief when someone argues like its a divine truth.

You people are fucking nuts

I'm just here to remind everybody that we need Half Life 2: Episode 3 before we get to Half Life 3.
The entire idea was to have the Episodes be an extension of the story of the main entry.

what does gabe have to do with it then?

also, just from looking at the title and picture it looks like its going to be pro refugee propaganda. or am i reading to much into that?

You obviously lack the intelligence to understand what he meant.

Guy's daughter gets kidnapped, goes on a trek to find her, shit escalates. Seems pretty vanilla to me.

Isn't this comic years old?