What are your favourite Roguelites?

What are your favourite Roguelites?

I discovered Red Rogue yesterday, pretty fun, even has some Metroidvania aspects.

Dark Souls is my favorite roguelite

roguelite is as much a genre as souls-like is. Red Rogue is not even turn-based you turd. Fuck off

goblin waifu thread?

Is the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series roguelite or roguelike? I never really got the distinction a lot of hardcore fans seem to make. Only other one I've played for more than a run or three is Dungeons of Dredmore, which I think also got called a -lite.

Doesn't hurt to have something nice to look at, I guess.

The fuck is roguelite

A communist Khmer special operative.

Catacomb kids, been sucked into it the past week.

Bump for one more try, but this thread seems dead.

Didn't we already have this thread not even a day ago?

Its still a genre its just a spinoff of roguelikes. Come on now. Red rogue is a good one, poured plenty of time into the binding of issac games, not sure if they'll ever release that last expansion.

That was a thread about roguelikes not roguelites. Not the same thing

What's the fucking difference?

I like invisible inc a lot even though I can never strike that balance between good programs, well leveled agents and required gadgets

Roguelikes are turn based procedurally generated games like rogue. Roguelites are games that can be either real time or turn based and adopt elements of roguelikes themselves in a diffrent format.

Binding of issac is a roguelite, angband is a roguelike. See the difference?

Looks like Vagante. Do you have a mega link?

Or a magnet link for that matter.

I found one.

mega:#!jJUWWYaY!PIVbSeehs3fw-12DEw8hc5Eq_oSZgNUn0RSDdwH03L0

I'm gonna check for these in the share thread

This is catacombkids btw, I forgot to mention.

How do I do this shit?

its a URL just copy it into that little bar on the top filled with arcane symbols.

Heart&Slash is kinda in between being a fun roguelite and being just plain broken in every way. Great music, though

Wow it is hard, also I love how smart the enemies can be.