2017 Assault Ban

>feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/11/senators-introduce-assault-weapons-ban
archive.fo/RUiNP

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/all-actions?overview=closed#tabs
time.com/5010973/sutherland-springs-texas-mass-shootings-history/
counterpunch.org/2015/01/23/dual-citizens-in-congress-2/
jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/05/04/list-israeli-dual-citizens-in-the-us-114th-congress-and-bernie-sanders-is-on-it-j/
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
imgtc.com/4hCapr7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tumblr, LGBTQWERTYWTFBBQ and leftist faggots win again. Why isn't trump doing anything about this? I guess that means AR15s are completely banned now.

There it is. They want to take away anything that isn't bolt action.

what about the 2015 assault weapons ban act?

H.R.4269 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/all-actions?overview=closed#tabs

The president can't do anything until the legislation is on his desk, and it won't even get that far.

by their definitions bolt actions are military grade arms

what about it — this is impending within weeks.

checkmate for nogunz, this is the same magazine as a .223/5.56 the follower is just different and easily replaceable

(checked)
I dont know tripsman why do they have so many of them?
if it's impending in weeks then I guess they really do want a civil war 2.0

10 years - kek

see and ask why these same israeli citizens keep slamming us with this shit all the time

gee i wonder

Everything checks out.

A bill being introduced is literally nothing, they introduced an AWB back in 2013 have Hooknose, and it never went anywhere with a democrat controlled Washington and Onigger, there was a 2015 one too.

This shit will never fly at the federal level, they can pull ban's like this in states that are already leaning way left, even in california you can still get neutered AR's, this bill would ban them from even being manufactured, it'd be a good way to kick off the happening by trying to pull this shit federally.

That'd ban bolt actions with chassis systems or pistol grip molded stocks, could include thumbhole stocks too.

Any threaded bolt gun that doesn't have a blind magazine would be banned too.

Could trump do term limits by EO? That would get rid of most of the gun grabbers. Feinstien has been in power for a few decades.

REMINDER - THIS IS A BILL
IT IS NOT YET LAW
CONTACT YOUR REPRESENATIVES AND SENATORS AND TELL THEM TO VOTE NO
==CALL (202) 224 3121 (Congressional Switchboard)== Public phone number, guys, not personal number
and ask for them to forward you to your congressional representative / senator

They do this every fucking year almost. Absolute non-story.

First post is always kosher post.

/k/ seems to think that it won't get anywhere, what with the Republican majority Congress and Trump. They introduced the bill on the anniversary of the election, it's probably just autistic screeching.

It sure must be nice having a separate country protected by a wall that you could run away to where worries about being attacked by a pack on niggers don 't exist because niggers aren't allowed citizenship in the country unless they can pass a DNA test proving their chosen status.

It won't go anywhere unless some major major jewry goes on.

Considering Trump hasn't said a word about any legislation after first vegas, and this recent shooting, I feel fairly competent that the status quo should stay for at least this term, and if he get re-elected.

The real problem is that further gun control is inevitable if we continue down the path of demographic replacement currently going on. Nonwhites don't give a shit about guns and will vote for those who promise more gibs, guns are nearly exclusive to rural white men. It's certainly a possibility to see effective disarmament within our lifetimes if things keep going how they are, if they do we are probably fucked with or without guns. I don't think they'll ever be able to do it without a good bit of people fighting back though.

Now's a good time to stock up on things with prices how they are.

How soon before everyone has to circumcise their moist nugget beyonet lugs?

time.com/5010973/sutherland-springs-texas-mass-shootings-history/

What are your arguments?

I have a fucking .22 rifle that meets these criteria. A god damn .22
I guess my shitty plinking/small game rifle is a military grade assault gun now.

France.

I already did.

We 40K nao!

Terrorist armies with hundreds of assault rifles and police uniform camouflage are part and parcel of life in the current year plus 2. That said, everyone needs a machine gun to be able to defend themselves. Thanks leftists.

I didn't say that we don't have any problems! Muslims are a huge problem for Europe. I just think there has to be somekind of a solution for those mass shootings. Here in Switzerland 45% of people own guns, 35 in Austria and Germany and the crime rate involving guns is almost zero. Why is that?

I am pro gun-ownership btw

Liberals are behind most political assassinations/attempts. Chicago and other high gun murder cities are blue counties. No wonder they are afraid. And then they spin anti-Conservative rhetoric to put their guys in a frenzy to kill out guys - and try to take away our only protection!

Kill all CIA niggers is the answer

Easy solution. Don't allow leftists to purchase any guns.

Meant for

if you only looked at the white population in the US, we're almost as safe as japan.

also
is cherrypicked data. would you prefer to be stabbed to death?

the joke article said "only nation" so i posted other places where this does happen.

Finally the burgers are getting somewhat sensible gun control, maybe now you won't have 500 shootings a week.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lots of ass hurt noguns europoor in this thread.

What are you on about? No one is talking about passing a nigger control bill.

Niggers mostly kill niggers, bloodlusting white men with automatic rifles kill everyone.

You know what most be done.

Does that mean we'll be getting kebabs and more trucks of peace as well? Would rather keep my guns than eat shitty paki food while waiting to get ran over by the cook.

How many Hispanics are in these 45% I ask myself? Also Hispanics =/= White lol

(((whitemen)))

Bitch I wish I could afford an automatic rifle and not this neutered semi-auto shit.

Nobody said anything about letting sandniggers into the US. The bounds burgers will go to deny the crisis happening is baffling.

kek
Anyway, am I the only one who sees a potentially massive black market influx of guns due to gun control? Criminals Niggers are going to get illegal guns regardless, just like they get illegal drugs.

Probably a good chunk.

More likely to die of cancer or obesity user. Chicken little anti-gun stuff is hyperbole. That's why none of us actually give a shit. It's improbable for me to be killed in a mass shooting. More likely to be shot by a nigger with a stolen handgun.

White men with AR-15s are less of a danger to me than niggers with handguns. This is a fact.

Notice they are no longer allowed to say the Bush Administration didn't extend it because they are trying to use him to attack Trump these days.

No, what most be done?

anyone actually praising this is legitimately a shill, don't even fucking encourage them just filter like you would a rachpost.

This place really is lost.

Keep your guns America!

Very simple

You're missing the point user and AR-15s are fancy hunting rifles, not ideal for mass shootings. Gun control will take 4-5 years to work as the weapons are weeded out from criminals. You already instituted an assault weapons ban in the 90s and it worked great for urban and suburban crime. The reason why cities were still war zones is the existence of gangs due to drugs.

Of course it will, gun control only works if the society never had many guns to begin with.

In fantasy land, sure gun control would work if you managed to flip a switch and make all guns turn to blocks of steel, but here you got more guns that you do people.

Guns are very durable objects, if you put half an effort into trying to preserve them, they'll last near indefintely, same with ammo especially with advancements in quality since post WW2.

Plus there is a massive can of worms you'd open.
what could go wrong!

feinstein please go back to the retirement home

I guess I'll get to have some fun this year after all.

You appear to be lost, faggot.
Home defense artillery is the wave of the future.

Lets give it a chance, what if it works?

Why do we need military weapons anyways?

I didn't know Dick Nixion lurks here.

If you need charge, .22 formula tannerite can be set off with either a booster o a simple fuze.
Purchasable and legal as most sporting goods shops.
It's legal to own and use faggot.

Are you stupid or what? AR-15s are the firearm these bills are written to target exactly. The fuck guns do you think they're after?

Okay, pop quiz, do you even know the fucking difference between full auto and semi-auto?

Also AWB did shit all to lower crime rates.

Why does your faggot ass need dragon dildos anyways?

I assumed military grade meant useful guns, not AR-15s.

If they ban it it's DOTR.
We can not allow this to win unchallenged, and if it does those senators involved in it's passing go first.

I need military weapons to hunt deer, obviously. That's what the 2nd amendment was intended for, after all.

It is if you don't want to fuck around with dangerous unstable shit like atap.

I use pic related to shoot rats in my backyard!

ban assault muskets tbh

OH VEY

You could own private military vessels ffs, decked out with the biggest cannon of the day, hell you could even own Gatling guns you still can without a permit

The founding fathers actually intended for the guns to be used against people like Hillary, McCain, Graham, Ryan.. those insane judges letting muslims off for raping kids etc.

The only effective difference between an M4 and an AR-15 is fire rate. "Military grade" is a ridiculous buzzword. Read the text of these bills. They would lead to a ban of most all AR, AK, FAL, and CETME based weapons systems as well as anything even remotely resembling them.

These bills aren't even made to cover machineguns. Those are already heavily regulated to the point the leftists don't care about them anymore. These AWB are purely targeted at the semi-automatic firearms used by nearly all US gun owners.

I love that I can switch uppers on my AR. .458 SOCOM for hogs, .300 blackout for deer, and .223 on other varmints.

Fuck body armor the right way.

BM59? Yeah, might be one of the few useful rifles not covered by this.

Fuck the garande version tho, I do know what they where thinking with that clip design

(((Senator Dianne Feinstein))) (D-Calif.)
(((Senators Richard Blumenthal))) (D-Conn.)
(((Chuck Schumer))) (D-N.Y.)
(((Al Franken))) (D-Minn.)
(((Ben Cardin))) (D-Md.)
(((Brian Schatz))) (D-Hawaii)
TOTAL: 6

Woman, Asian - Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.)
W, Black - Kamala Harris (D-Calif.); Married to (((Doug Emhoff)))
W, Asian - Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii)
W - Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.)
W - Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
W - Patty Murray (D-Wash.)
W - Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) - Married to (((Bruce Mann)))
TOTAL: 7, 2 Married to Jew, 2 Asian, 1 Black

Black - Cory Booker (D-N.J.) - Homosexual
Tom Carper (D-Del.)
Bob Casey (D-Pa.)
Dick Durbin (D-Ill.)
Ed Markey (D-Mass.) - Married to (((Susan Blumenthal)))
Hispanic - Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)
Chris Murphy (D-Conn.)
Jack Reed (D-R.I.)
Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.)
Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.)
TOTAL: 10, 1 Married to Jew, 1 Hispanic, 1 Black Homosexual

What are the chances of 2% of the population exhibiting that much representation?

Easy, it actually doesn't happen often. 99% of terror on white soil is psyop shit, full on hoax not even ff.

How to stop mass shootings: remove all nonwhites, day of the rope for current goy politicians and cia shitters left after. Literally all of them are caused by muds, cia, or white guy who has been driven crazy by the isolation and atomization caused by the current multicult society. We all know this already here. Anyone saying different is a shill or a troll or some retard lefty. This bill doesn't have a chance of passing, btu we should still be using this thread to discuss ways of stop it and future bills instead of feeding shills and trolls with the same arguments we've seen for years.

Protection against Tyranny.
Besides, almost nobody dies due to firearms.

Heart disease
> Several lifestyle and dietary modifications can dramatically reduce the risk of heart disease, including: Eating a diet that is low in salt, refined sugars, total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol and high in fresh fruits and vegetables, Exercise regularly (at least 150 minutes a week), Avoid excessive intake of alcohol, Quit smoking,
Cancer (malignant neoplasms)
>A substantial proportion of cancers are preventable, and all cancers caused by cigarette smoking and heavy use of alcohol could be prevented. The World Cancer Research Fund has estimated that up to one-third of cancer cases that occur in economically developed countries like the U.S. are related to being overweight, obese, inactive (sedentary), or poor nutrition. These are all preventable. Some cancers are related to infectious agents such as human papillomavirus (HPV), hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) - these may be prevented through behavioral changes and use of protective vaccinations and antibiotic treatments. Many of the more than 3 million skin cancer cases that are diagnosed annually could be prevented by protecting skin from excessive sun exposure and avoiding indoor tanning.
Chronic lower respiratory disease
>approximately 80 percent of COPD deaths can be attributed t.o smoking.
Accidents (unintentional injuries)
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
Alzheimer's disease
Diabetes
Influenza and pneumonia
Kidney disease (nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis)
Suicide

Ban McDonalds, ban cigarettes, ban alcohol, ban any and all non-requisite carcinogens, ban tanning beds.
Then maybe we can talk about 'assault weapons'.

To clarify further:

Heart Disease: 614,348 deaths

Cancer: 591,699 deaths
>High for Males: Lung and bronchus - 85,920 deaths
>High for Females: Lung and bronchus - 72,160

Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease: 147,101 deaths

High-End Estimate of Annual US Intentional Firearms-Related Deaths: ~15,000

There is no argument on the basis of concern for the well-being of citizens which justifies restriction of gun ownership, particularly when laid relative to the willingness of government to permit people to destroy themselves and to permit companies/industries to tempt people with self-destruction.

Strap in, laddies. The ride is only beginning.

nice —was the guy that shot gabrielle giffords in the head a democrat too?

in the usa the chances are 100%

Great info and that founding fathers meme is super spicy. My thanks

(147,101 * 0.8) = 117,681

Let's go really high-end and say that 15,000 intentional firearms-related deaths (ie killings) occurr each year in the US.

117,681 / 15,000 = 7.84

|_> 15,000 * 7.84 = 117,600

Tobacco smoking kill nearly 8x as many people in the United States EVERY YEAR as firearms do.
Why are all these Democrats and Jews not demanding a cessation of the sale of tobacco products in the United States?

But let's go further:
Further:
In 2016:

TOTAL: 53,332

53,332 / 15,000 = 3.55

15,000 * 3.55 = 53,250

In 2016, opiates killed more than 3.5 times as many people as the high-end estimate of annual intentional firearms-related deaths.
Almond status: Activated

That ass is so tempting, it should be illegal - but who could deny the world of such beauty?

daily reminder that you have been subverted into liking a negroid feature. European men should be attracted to breast.

No, European men should be attracted to proportion.
Asiatics are breast-fetishists, just as niggers and spics are obsessed with asses.

That White woman's beautiful rear-end is perfectly proportioned relative to her body. Compare the lines of her figure, from foot, up leg, pelvis, lower back, shoulders. Beauteous.
See that line up the middle, betwixt her thights? Sexiness made manifest.
Her rear is a manifestation of her proportionality, and it is beautiful. If you want to lust after big cow tits, move to Asia.

European women have the largest breast in the world. You are wrong. Europeans men historically have bred women to have massive breast. It is a recent phenomen to like "thiccccccc" women

here is some more for you

And?
Nah.
No, they nred women to have proportion. Cow tits are not proportionate, large breasts can be. European men bred their women to be cervine in proportion. Asians fetishize bovine tits, while niggers/spica fetishize equine (or 'thic') women.
Its a fact.
There we will agree - its a product of the darkening of media.

What is the source for this?
Journalists have tried and failed to find information about dual citizens in Congress
counterpunch.org/2015/01/23/dual-citizens-in-congress-2/

What a surprise.

I would like that source though.

semites. Call them that name. not to be confused with east asians who seem to have bred their women to be flat.

This is how you solve gun violence:

Shalom, fellow hWhite man.

Who cares. I don't. Gays have higher risk of HIV, so ban gays? yes.

You have a kike infestation in your yard?

>jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/05/04/list-israeli-dual-citizens-in-the-us-114th-congress-and-bernie-sanders-is-on-it-j/

this guy claims to have done research but lists no sources. bernie emphatically denies that he holds dual citizenship

That depends on what you mean by "thicc". If you mean chubbies and fatties with nigger mammy-tier T&A then it's just a passing meme, but regardless of aesthetic ideals the preferred size of T&A and the ratios thereof has always been a matter of personal taste.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
KILL ALL JEWS.

Try and take em' bitch, we've been waiting.

Fuck me there are a lot of (((muuuuh ar15 militareee riful))) nu male faggots in 8pol. Almost as if they are immigrants from 4cuck and plebbit.

Is the onion site any better or worse for faggot content nowadays? I'm thinking about switching.

but for any newfags lurking, it's simple:
Laws only apply to law abiding citizens. Criminals by definition break the law. Therefore, gun control is NOT the answer to shootings.

909 Montgomery St #400
San Francisco, CA 94133-4652
(415) 434-1111 - Landline
(415) 929-2256 - Landline
(202) 243-0000 - Landline
(415) 345-9123 - Landline
(510) 502-8874 - Wireless
(415) 726-4676 - Wireless
(310) 450-2505 - Landline
(212) 956-3152 - Landline
(310) 451-1396 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
325 Seadrift Rd
Stinson Beach, CA 94970
(202) 243-0163 - Landline
(202) 674-2210 - Wireless
(415) 221-4141 - Landline
(415) 221-4442 - Landline
(415) 434-1111 - Landline
(415) 674-2210 - Landline
[email protected]
9 Prospect Park W #10B
Brooklyn, NY 11215-1741
(718) 622-4222 - Landline
(718) 965-5400 - Landline
(315) 423-5067 - Landline
(516) 965-5400 - Wireless
(718) 375-2575 - Landline
(718) 627-9700 - Landline
(917) 375-1229 - Wireless
1525 S Bates Ave
Springfield, IL 62704-3347
(217) 787-3619 - Landline
(217) 492-4062 - Landline
(773) 472-0000 - Landline
(773) 472-7729 - Landline
(773) 935-0108 - Landline
(217) 726-0000 - Landline
(217) 529-4531 - Landline
(217) 726-5034 - Landline
[email protected]
2507 Vista View Dr
Tacoma, WA 98406-1620
(253) 752-1823 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
13 Bow St
Jamestown, RI 02835-2618
(703) 299-1204 - Landline
(703) 299-9906 - Landline
(401) 461-2339 - Landline
(703) 461-2339 - Landline
(401) 423-0260 - Landline
(804) 556-2737 - Landline
[email protected]
106 6th St SE
Washington, DC 20003-1128
(302) 764-7478 - Landline
(302) 764-7580 - Landline
(302) 322-1984 - Landline
[email protected]
1806 West St
Union City, NJ 07087-3326
(201) 290-8400 - Wireless
(201) 232-1915 - Wireless
(201) 865-7019 - Landline
(201) 400-7032 - Wireless
(201) 863-8220 - Landline
(201) 866-0541 - Landline
(856) 718-6062 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
PART 1

Neat. Rogue Agent dumping on Holla Forums?

Might as well
175 Carroll Ave
Newport, RI 02840-4376
(401) 849-2621 - Landline
(401) 619-3898 - Landline
(401) 619-1416 - Landline
(401) 621-5356 - Landline
(401) 421-7341 - Landline
(401) 662-1277 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
9 Whitebridge Ct
Baltimore, MD 21208-1736
(410) 484-7134 - Landline
(410) 383-0080 - Landline
(410) 542-5587 - Landline
(443) 562-0131 - Wireless
(410) 484-0000 - Landline
(410) 484-6736 - Landline
(941) 383-0080 - Landline
(410) 764-3609 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
416 6th St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414-1622
(612) 378-7236 - Landline
(612) 729-8054 - Landline
(612) 340-7821 - Landline
(612) 378-1161 - Landline
221 11th St SE
Washington, DC 20003-2102
(202) 629-2665 - Landline
(508) 889-1989 - Wireless
(518) 822-0529 - Landline
(212) 490-9243 - Landline
(212) 721-4234 - Landline
(646) 675-3595 - Wireless
(914) 833-1310 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
573 S 10th St
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1013
(212) 724-0966 - Landline
(212) 724-0000 - Landline
(212) 724-1108 - Landline
(612) 886-2655 - Landline
[email protected]
114 Olomana Ln
Honolulu, HI 96813-1526
(808) 753-5943 - Wireless
(808) 428-0771 - Wireless
(808) 447-9105 - Landline
(808) 944-4678 - Landline
(808) 734-6848 - Landline
(808) 942-3073 - Landline
(808) 946-3750 - Landline
Halekoa
Honolulu, HI 96821
(808) 737-2344 - Landline
24 Linnaean St
Cambridge, MA 02138-1611
(617) 491-9958 - Landline
(814) 725-5672 - Landline
(610) 668-8426 - Landline

Current addresses
7 Townsend St
Malden MA 02148-6322
Neighborhood: Edgeworth
3403 Rolling Ct
Chevy Chase MD 20815-4040

Phone numbers
(781) 324-0815
Landline
(301) 718-7774
Landline
PO Box 1393
Newark, NJ 07101-1393
(404) 735-8387 - Wireless
(973) 621-6514 - Landline
(973) 621-0000 - Landline
(202) 488-1845 - Landline
(973) 621-1691 - Landline
(973) 733-6400 - Landline
(973) 851-5339 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
PART 2

"Sexual Assault Rifle"

legally owned ones, anyway.

190 Bewicks Cir
Sacramento, CA 95834-2641
(916) 501-8925 - Wireless
(916) 344-8605 - Landline
(916) 334-1800 - Landline
(916) 334-8605 - Landline
[email protected]
8045 Newell St #117
Silver Spring, MD 20910-4888
(518) 370-4725 - Landline
[email protected]
1800 Bolleana Ct
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192-1514
(847) 202-5175 - Landline
(847) 321-1577 - Wireless
(815) 758-8231 - Landline
(847) 963-8217 - Landline
(703) 888-0618 - Landline
[email protected]
915 N Webster Ave
Scranton, PA 18510-1309
(570) 963-8844 - Landline
(570) 342-5450 - Landline
(717) 731-8671 - Landline
(240) 731-8671 - Wireless
(301) 963-8844 - Landline
(570) 309-8828 - Wireless
(570) 430-9659 - Wireless
(717) 344-9845 - Wireless
[email protected]
Current address
145 Clapboard Ridge Rd
Greenwich CT 06831-3304
Neighborhood: Mid Country West

Phone numbers
(203) 661-4030
Landline
(203) 629-4849
Fixed Voip
Current addresses
4513 Warren St NW
Washington DC 20016-2441
Neighborhood: Northwest Washington
145 Paulney Rd
Cheshire CT 06410-2711
THERE IT IS, SAVE INFO!!

No, the 2nd wasn't written for hunting deer. It was written for hunting tyrants. Like your handlers.

A lot of the mask has started to slip. Last few Cali gun control laws haven't had grandfather clauses. They just declared all mags over 10 rounds illegal and demanded turn in. No buyback. No compensation. Destroy them, turn them in to the local pd, or sell them out of state. Stocking up may not be an option soon.

If you don't have anti tank weaponry you aren't safe

Tanks need fuel and supplies and are picky on terrain. Terrain not suitable for tanks are abundant and supplies can be intercepted.
The infantry protecting the tank need supplies as well.
This all applies to airbases as well.

I'm talking about regular ATFniggers and FBIniggers massacring civilians, not the chairforce

Drone pilots are not always sitting in their chairs.

I'm assuming you're a shill as no one with even the faintest understanding of geopolitical affairs at the moment would ask such a question unironically.

The greatest weakness of complex weapons of war such as drones, naval vessels, and heavily armored vehicles is the very infrastructure necessary to maintain them. To destroy tanks you don't shoot at them, you destroy their fuel reserves, you intercept spare parts and ammunition, you target crews in their barracks. Under no circumstances should an insurgent/rebel force engage conventional forces in pitched battle unless there is an established ulterior motive such as a diversionary attack or an attack intended to destroy enemy morale.

TL;DR: If you think we'd be going tank/plane hunting you're stupid.

The people in Waco didn't go tank hunting, the secret police went hunting Americans with tanks

It was illegal for him to own a gun. Weird that someone who breaks one law would break another.

kill yourself

Kind of an odd article. "Just do the research, I did." Okay, where do you find a complete list of all Israeli citizens?

this is important

pure cohencidence

If you're in the US, not shitposting, and seriously asking that question without having found out why yourself - then leave. Canada will welcome you. You have no use in defending Freedom in the only free country on Earth.

He's a kike, he has implicit citizenship there.

Actually it seems odd that the pattern seems to be:
Lone gunman
Shady evidence
Nervous police officers
Bizarre behavior from "survivors" & "family" of victims
ITS ALMOST LIKE ITS AN OP RATHER THAN AN ORGANIC MASSACRE

Gotta have gun control goyim, you won't need to protect yourself when the police can do that too!

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

so what do you polacks think is this going to pass?
how do we stop it?

dubs confirm disgonbegud.jped

Dead politicians can't make anti gun policy

t.fbi

Push your trannies and conditioned attraction to the male frame somewhere else. Real women have child bearing hips. The kikes have been pushing covert transgenders in (((beauty contests))) for years and by the look of it, you've internalized the idea of male features being feminine, absolutely disgusting. The kikes have made you gay.
No, "she" has NONE, he is using an optical illusion pose heavily employed by transgenders, the "hip jut with hands on hips" gives (1) the illusion of a hip (on one side) and (2) hides the true narrowness of the hips with the hands.
Have you even seen a real woman naked?
Are you deliberately pushing these trannies as women or do you really not know?
The "women" you've posted have male bodies.

(check'em)

It's new hip term as "assault weapons" got stale? You know what to do, frogs.

Notice that "child bearing hips" doesn't mean fat.

The belly itself is perfectly flat, it's only the hip structure that is large.

Same with breasts.

Don't really have anything to add to this thread; but I'd love to see more edits.

Would be good to see a modification with the african nation as a weapon attachment.

unreasonably harsh. 2 and 4 would have good hips if they weighed a little more. 1 can't be judged since she's sideways. and sweden isn't bad either. her hips are average, not wide but not extremely narrow either. the main difference between these women and your pic is that your pic clearly weighs way too much to go on a runway. women tend to put fat in their legs / hips so there's no telling if the models could look like her (or at least similar) if they had her weight.

Here you go - imgtc.com/4hCapr7

Crikey, talk about overkill. Literally a .177 air rifle is all it takes with little pellets to kill them…
Save your bullets for things that need them

My math comes out to 2,437 of those 3,799 whites are actually spics.

OH NO IS HERE A SHORTAGE?!

Made another one. I had a better version, but my computer crashed while making it and I had to do it over.