IT’S OKAY TO BE AMERICAN

I consider myself an American. I do not consider myself to be of any other nation, sect or clan. I have never been ashamed of the FACT that I am an American.

I believe that there is an uniquely American culture of which I am a part - both good and bad. I accept the laws of the land as established in our constitution and the bill of rights. I am humble in face of America’s faults but I will celebrate its contributions to humanity.

America’s enemies, both here an abroad, hate America and all that it stands for. They are actively working to destroy America’s past, present and future. We know who these people are, they do little to hide their intentions.

And i believe in these words:

IT’S OKAY TO BE AMERICAN

Fuck off you multiculturalism loving nigger faggot you losers killed the US.

Go fuck your mother you fucking kike. And while your at it suck her dick.

Fuck off civic nationalist cuck.

low energy subversion attempt

AMERICAN IS WHITE AND NOTHING ELSE

WHITE MEN BUILT THIS COUNTRY

REGARDS, A WYATT MANN FROGS

I also consider myself American. I'm ethnically Scottish and Irish and part Amerindian, which I know makes me somewhat non-white. I'm proud of my genetic heritage because there's a lot of cool stuff in there, but I'll always be American before any of that.

America, South Africa/Rhodesia, and Australia are living proof that Europeans can settle anywhere on the planet and thrive. First post, worst post.

Means everything, means nothing. It's akin to saying you're a global citizen.

Go back to Europe and get ass raped by Hakeem faggot.

Go back to Mexico Jose.

Report this cancer garbage.

What am I subverting?

Hi La Raza.
Do you prefer to get ass raped by Tyrone?

Done.

This is what "America" means in 2017.

If Hitler was born in America he would agree with me.

That’s not America. That must die.

how about you get off the land my ancestors conquered; it was built by whites for whites

Except "african American's" thus BLM will co-opt this as their own. And mudshits, and spics. This is a terrible (((idea))).

I’m going to stay here and fight. You can stay in your moms basement.

You can't support "America" without supporting the spic-nig cycle. This is what America does in 2017. Do you see why we feel no loyalty to it?

Come home, white man.

BLM hates America

America is the white mans home. Europe is lost.

No, "America" is the home of the spic-nig cycle. If it's okay to be "American", it's okay for whites to fund low-IQ subhumans indefinitely. American identity has gotten us from from "free white persons of good character" in 1790 to the spic-nig cycle in 2017.

Repeat after me: It's okay to be white.

I’m white.

"white"

Shove your wretched refuse back up your Cuckservative ass, kike.

Then start fucking identifying as white, because being "American" isn't doing anyone any favors.

We have a chance to return America to its origins. If not what’s the point of struggle?

I am an American as envisioned by the Founding Fathers.

Why are you afraid faggot? Why do you want to pigeonhole me. Are you ashamed of land of your fathers?

It's me. I fucking hate (((America))). Consumerism, perverted individualism, cynicism, hedonism etc., and I want to see it all burn in a frothing ocean of flames.

We're not getting there wrapped in the American flag, holding true to the Constitution. We're getting there when than white people wake the fuck up and realize we're the only race that isn't acting in our own best interests.

What you advocate eventually gets you an America inhabited by primarily spics and niggers. Do you think they'll honor your constitution? Look at any country run by low-IQ shitskins to find your answer.

Then just say "It's okay to be white" because the America envisioned by your founders was "Free white persons of good character" only.

Good job, you just described Judaism.

Sure you are.

Everytime i am in a customs/immigration line i see dozens of shitskins … chinks… pakis … pajeets… they all have blue fucking passports ( american passports for you dumb fucking yanks who mostly dont even have one) there are never any "white" americans.

Speaking as an American…

Fuck off you civic nationalist, libertarian, racemixing cuck. People like you are the fucking reason why half this country is spics and niggers.

I live a righteous life on this earth and I will fight to maintain it. I didn’t know Holla Forums was full of cowards. Hitler would spit in your face.

Fuck of you cocksucking lampshade.

Hitler would just say "It's okay to be white", you coward.

That's how America is seen from a European perspective. All the cancer is spreading out of the US.

You should read hitlers quotes on American culture. It's not flattering, basically what I just said.

I am a white American with a white American wife and white American children who have building our family for generations in my America and my children’s grandchildren will live in a white america and I will give my life for that future.

The shitskin takeover of America is real. Honestly it didn't just begin in 1965 with the immigration law, this country has been screwed since 1871 when the federal government literally enshrined anti-racism into law. Few burger anons ever bring up that elephant in the room. In truth America is an experiment that went wrong really early into the outing, and there is no fabled, idyllic past to return to.

Why don't you just say white then you faggot? There's literally no reason to change it.

The fact that you must differentiate between White Americans and non-white Americans means that "American" identity is worthless. Supporting "America" these days is just supporting the spic-nig cycle.

Stop hiding behind nationalism. It's okay to be white.

Europe is no longer free. America is the white mans home now. You’re blind if you don’t see that. If Europe is willing to fight for itself I will join them.

because it didn't affect the white majority in America. The US wasn't truly cucked until the civil rights movement

A racemixed mutt identifies as American and put civic nationalism first.

Not surprised at all here.

Weird, because it was in Europe where the Jews first established their economic stronghold.

America might be (((free))) but you live in a jewish culture.

Nah I'll just kill your mongrels and non-whites. MANIFEST DESTINY.

I don't actually know what that means. I'm entirely in favor of a white ethnostate.

Because being white without a bill of rights is to be a slave.

All the jews migrated to the US. There's not that much of them left. Our culture is not dominated by jews, yours is.

The Founding Fathers were white supremacists.

Oh fuck how delusional are you? This country is between 50-75% white (depending on who you ask and what you consider as "white"), and the majority of "white" culture here is contaminated with spics, Jews, and niggers. Europeans may be cucked as shit, but at least the vast majority of their countries are >90% white and have unique, completely white cultures.

(((America))) as it exists today and as it has always existed is needs to die. White Americans are not "Americans". We are Germans, Italians, French, Anglo, Irish, Slavs, etc. There is no "American" culture without the influence of niggers, Jews, and spics.

Accept your European blood and culture. Defend the Motherland first, and then worry about areas conquered by whites in the European diaspora (South Africa, Australia, America, etc.).

How would you know if you weren’t born here? Your Marxist history books?

Not to mention they need cut out that birthright citizenship crap! I am dead serious that i of know at least ten pregnant bitches a week that fly to someplace like Saipan ( ya thats a part of usa u dontevenneed visa for) to shit out thier chink spawn and get passports for it… and by extention the whole fucking extended family… this doesnt even take into account the thousands beaners doing it on the daily

This was made for a nigger hate site, I feel to be more accurate for a definition of America, it needs to mention Jews and the wars they have led us into.

Precisely my thoughts.

Well this is what happens when we let shitskins vote in our elections. Suffrage should not be a universal right, but universal suffrage is the essence of America.

[Spic-Nig cycle] isn't America.

This civic nationalist LARP is just painful, José.

The Europeans will has been crushed. No Hitler can save you now.

This

American culture was white anglo culture before the counter culture revolution accomplished by der ewige Boomer

reported as civic nationalist faggotry

IT IS NOT OK TO BE AN AMERICAN!

Agreed

That would mean you're not invited, retard. I'm also in favor of a white ethnostate.

There is nationalism aka racial nationalism (redundant) which means a nation is its people. For example a greek is always a greek no matter where he goes in the world, greek citizenship is a right of birth, and any greek may return to greece. Same thing for jews, any jew in the world may go to Israel whenever they want, they are all jews no matter where in the world they are.

Civic nationalists are those have a civic concept of citizenship. aka anyone who gets a piece of paper is considered a citizen. Supposedly niggers and other subhumans can be Americans just because they happened to be born on the land or to get some paper that says so.

Actual nationalists define a people by their blood, by race. Such a people could migrate around like did happen long ago, and they remain a nation, despite whatever land they occupy, or boundaries they set.

Civic nationalists are globalist cucks.

Put some effort into your post or fuck off kike.

Nah to be a slave is to not own anything.

There are two kinds of people in this world masters and slaves.

The slave is defined by the fact he owns nothing but is owned by someone else.

The master is defined by the fact he owns.

A master owns the businesses, the stocks, the land, the properties, etc.

A slave owns nothing. This is the objective difference.

Nigger calling the kettle black. Fuck off with your civnat "America is the only white nation on earth and we are God's chosen people" bullshit.

What will happen when there is no Greece to return to?