Tried to read Capital

who /too dumb for communism/ here

im the opposite OP

/to smart for communism/

wew I fucking hate my life

Capital is a pretty advanced text. If you're having trouble with it try something else and come back to it later.

Das Kapital is pretty dense, dont beat yourself up over it. You shouldn't expect yourself to be able to understand "advanced computer algorithms" if you don't know how computers, programming or advanced algebra works.

Read Value, Price and Profit first.

what problem? you've achieved communism?

You've figured out a way to have capitalism without theft of surplus value?

Yes.

This is actually what happened to me lel

this picture brings a tear to my eye

not even surprised at this point

Hey at least I tried.

The Capital is unpenetrable unless you'be extensively studied classical economics
Read Wahe Labor & capital better, its the same information but simplified.

Read Adam Smith and marx's other works before.

You need to do your study fam, go like this.

Wealth of Nations by Smith (Introduction and Foundation)
A Treatise on Political Economy by Say (The most detailed and important book written explaining everything in political economy)
On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation by Ricardo (Improvements and addon's for the book of Say)
Political Economy, and the Philosophy of Government by Sismondi (First Boook about General Glut/Economic Crisis)
Wage Labour and Capital by Marx
Value, Price and Profit by Marx
Das Kapital by Marx

Anyone who hasnt read Jean-Baptiste Say and claims to know classic econ is a fraud.

But what if someone with a mouth or body fluid disease uses it, like an AIDS victim?

AIDs isn't transmitted by saliva

t. heard that somewhere

ill bet the majority of workers cant do advanced math you fucking elitist cunt.

We need to fix that some day.

no, not some day, in order for the mass of working people to even know they have the ability to change the miserable conditions we ind ourselves in day after day first they need to be educated that their are alternatives to the capitalist slave society we find ourselves in, and through that education hopefully we can learn other shit.

Not unless you've got open wounds in your mouth.

Content aside, was Marx a bad writer?

well theirs a reason reading his shit is as fun as chewing on sandpaper.

He was an autistic writer. Capital has an intro of a 100 pages naming all the people Marx is butthurt at. He could never let anything go and always had to had the last word.