A Fresh Start

Why don't we all just take over Greenland?

Perfect, 0 niggers and it will stay that way

Not the south

Not for long

Huge deposits of oil off the coast, tons of mineral wealth on the island, and the ice sheets are 99% unexplored

Seriously, look at this place. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland
Population
• Estimate
56,483 (14 September 2016)[5]
• Density
0.028/km2 (0.1/sq mi) (last)

We have the opportunity to have our own continent, make our own laws, and never look at a nigger or sjw again. Good luck invading Greenland, no hostile force could ever survive there long term and it would be near impossible to find anyone on the massive landmass.

Wiki says theres no trees there which would bother me but I found a species which I believe could be planted successfully: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larix_gmelinii

Other urls found in this thread:

visitsvalbard.com/en/Svalbardrules
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the cold wont stop minorities
t. canacuck

Because you mutts stay the fuck out of danish clay.
Also no trees, you'd have an easier time settling somewhere else, unless you have unlimited capital to get the infrastructure going to even get anything remotely resembling something selfsufficient going.

Southern Canada is not cold compared to Greenland. Also the Greenland government isn't in the business of gibs or handing out parkas and free central heating to niggers

You'd be surprised

*norwegian

Nothing there been tried. Sandy island is a better option

Much easier than mars.

Is there a resource you can grow to substitute as a building material?
for instance:
1. Hemp

Hemp is a fast-growing and sustainable crop that generates more construction-grade fiber per acre than most trees and other crops. It can be used in place of lumber and a wide range of other materials. For example, Washington State University researchers found hemp-based medium density fibreboard to be twice as strong as wood.

5. Soy

No, you can’t build walls out of tofu, but soy is another immensely useful plant that is used for insulation, carpet backing, paint strippers and more. While soy fibers may not be a substitute for wood, soy can make traditional wood products safer. Soy-based chemicals can replace the potentially dangerous formaldehyde, glues and other solvents.

10. Straw

Look closely at plywood. The fibers look a lot like straw, so it’s no stretch to imagine particleboard from a variety of straw varieties, including wheat, oat and flax straw. All these are available and useful alternatives to traditional pressed wood products.

also you could buy cheap scarp from wood manufactures

6. Cork

Cork is made with bark rather than the core of a tree. That means it re-grows faster and is more sustainable in some ways than many traditional wood products. It is a popular flooring material, and is growing into other areas of construction and remodeling.

Spoiler: it's ice.

This. You know your stuff user. The only practical downside to discontinuous fiber board is its cheaper (at least in most places) to mill wood to shape.

Additionally, discontinuous fiber composite structural materials will hold up better in an earthquake type situation. The con to all this is it takes time allnd facilities to produce these materials. Buying and shipping them would be prohibitively expensive

What is this “new utopia” level faggotry? Can’t tell if OP is a kike shill trying to get us to kill ourselves in the cold or simply an autistic fag.

Untouched mineral and oil deposits you fag

Fuck off back to africa nigger

Thinks abandoning ship like rats and fleeing to le fucking inhospitable land is a good idea

Everything productive you think you do in any western country is being put towards destroying your progeny and desolating civilization. I'm suggesting we end the cycle and watch the world eat itself from the safety of our island

Greenland is 90% non-White you fucking imbecile.

Under 2,000m of ice? They may as well be on the fucking moon.

Yeah they will sit back and watch as we build the 4th reich XD
Stay and keep pushing society to the right, that's all we need to do at this point.

this just might work

Owned by Denmark.

to hell with denmark!

This kind of retarded LARP is only possible because of two factors.
Anyone with an actual interest would either remember, or have read about what happened to Serbia when it went against the globalist agenda.
Spoiler: it was bombed back to the stone age by a NATO coalition and the same punishment would be meted out against any nation following suit.
Even a nation state with a proper military was unable to resist the globalists, yet young men barely out of their teens think they'd just "innawoods" with a rifle and beat ZOG. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad an indictment of wilful ignorance of modern history.

user there wont be a NATO and UN before long

Getting thee same a rest of EU.

Look at the population density of Serbia and then look at the population density of Greenland. No one would be able to afford to kill everyone on Greenland, and why would they care anyway? No one has cared about it for thousands of years.

MAGA
Leave green land alone for fucks sake

Population Northern Canada would be easier, I would imagine.

Mm, but do you really thing we can survive in fucking greenland? And stop blackpilling you shill.

I applaud you for calling out these half shill half fag pieces of shit

It’s simply not happening, why even think about it, unless you intend to give up the fight in the west. Don’t you see you filthy fucks? You’re blackpilling, remember the jew is scared, so we mist be doing something right

You can't own land in Greenland, it's a danish colony (for now).
If you're from scandinavia it's easy to immigrate too but otherwise you will need a job, other than that it is a perk to speak danish.

Would love to live there but the idea has already been discussed

ASGARD OR BUST

Great, let's mine crypto. Free heat.

Let’s stop shall we faggots? This thread serves no purpose, use your superior white intellect to plan the next happening

Lurk for 2 years

Heres a tip. Conspiring to violate the Neutrality Act is a crime, and can justify expanded investigation into your activities and such.

Oh no it be the feds, duck and hide, run. Yeah nigger, I never conspired to violate that act you moron. I specifically said that it is a bad idea, and that people on this thread are faggots. I don’t even live in the US btw, and my country has no extradition treaty. So you can try and fuck with me all you want, but I am safe.

I flew over the southern tip of Greenland once, in late October, and as I looked down I thought "if this plane went down gently we still wouldn't last ten minutes in that deep freeze."

Fuck yeah, let's do some cannabis for shaman and esothericals research (not talking about medical use to not hit the "stoner stereotype" but it's worth to throw an eye on the facts), also, the rest of the plant can be as usefull as the hemp does.
Also, weed only legal to whites need to be.

For the weeaboo part since anime girls invaded Holla Forums.

Also good for farming little animals (Chickens, rabbits, goats and sheeps) or big ( Cows, Horses.)

At some point the shooting starts.

Embrace our destiny, there is only one way out of this snake pit and that starts with killing all the snakes.

I'll be the gunsmith then.

like i said fuck the danes what would they do? throw crepes at us?

i like neuschwabia better

No but it's important to keep a project realistic and not some nazi LARP.
If you would be able to gather a bunch of capable Holla Forumsacks with an education and enough money to invest in their future you could easily move to greenland and start networking.

The locals for exemple want independance and the danes wants money so maybe you could find a project that pleases both sides and at the end come out the winner amongst them.

I'm just saying, if you would make it I would be onboard to move there and buy a house/rent something near your "base" as long as youre not a bunch of beta nazis looking on an impossible mission

Every man you descended from will be on your side, the Earth has only known 2-4 generations of civnat faggots. We are built to wage war and conquer.

so we need to arm the greenlanders and let them die in a war with the danes then buy everything for pennies on the dollar
thanks for the game plan soros

< Prosperity test

Unless you run a mining or oil company there's still no economy.

< growth test

once the island is completely controlled then what? sit there and wait while whites are genocided from the rest of the world?

< movement test

How does controlling this help us stop niggers, spics, jews and sand niggers from killing off the remaining whites?

The best suggestion I've heard was taking over a tourist town in a state like Colorado. Totally legally by dominating politics.

Anyone moving there can find a job even if they have no special skills. They are always small, so you'd only need a few hundred dedicated people (less than 5% of the population) to take complete control of the city government and police. Once in control you could set implicitly pro-white policies. You could funnel all that tax money from tourism into, i mean totally legally award contracts to, businesses owned by and employing whites only. Not in an illegal racial way, but just by picking based on merit of coure. Once in control you could spread to nearby medium sized cities and eventually the state capital.

This is what kikes do in places like pedowood and jew york.

Best part is you aren't throwing your life away trying to eek out a survival level existence on some barren bit of rock.

Groups in any other country can duplicate this plan.

Not only are they technically danes, they also do not control Greenland.

No, but look into other something smart schlomo.
Maybe looking for something that the locals want/need, using money to lift eachother up, build good relations with natives (because who are you kidding, you've never spoken to a native greenlander).
Be sure to use money to invest in locals and pay taxes and befriend danish government.

I'd say you should look into creating a freestate in greendland through respect and hard work and make a voice for yourself on a national level.
It's not about "conquering greenland" because that is fucking stupid, but becoming a big part of the national culture isn't impossible and could grant a safe haven for politically incorrect people just seeking to live a stable life away from globalists

(hardmode: survive greenland without imports)

So you're landlocked, surrounded by hostiles and your federal government is controlled by nonwhites who promptly ignore the Constitution and will send the army to push your shit in. How is that superior?

If anything like this establishes itself, I would gladly join the earliest stage and stay there forever, give my life for this project.

are there any whites in Yellowknife? i just see asians in city-data

Best case scenario, the (((state department))) relocates 100,000 refugees to your town. Worst case you get Waco'd. With ZOG, political solutions are damn near impossible.

Because you're not doing anything illegal.

Is the army going to invade Georgetown, CO if you the city council passed an ordinance requiring all seasonal employees to be US citizens? For turning in all the illegals to ICE? For having the fire martial evict the 8 mexicans living in a 1 br apartment? For awarding a construction contract to a "known white supremacist?" Of course not.

this is the opposite of manifest destiny and you should be shot for making this thread

Tourist towns are typically immune to rapefugees. They never have any available housing and only ~10k residents. If you set up a rapefugee camp in the middle of town the economy will die instantly because of no tourists and all the "nazis" can just move to another town.

We can call it Holla Forumsorado.

Any recommendations for good towns, user? I want to get the hell out of the city and +60% black population and start a new life somewhere. Cozy CO town sounds topcomfy. Eventually I'd probably full-out transition to rural/ranch property.

A brown and broke federal government will see your local economy 1. tax you into oblivion 2. enrich you by buying any property and moving in the subhumans 3. seize your shit as reparations. Keep in mind that you're holed up in a 3rd world at that point, corruption and theft are the norm at every level of government and as long as the gibs are flowing the majority of the voting base doesn't care.

NAH EVERYONE DESERVES TO DIE

We stand and fight coward.

There are like a dozen of them along I70 west of denver. Black Hawk, Georgetown, etc. Also a bunch north west. Nederland, Estes Park, etc.

You're delusional. I live in one of these towns. The city government has $10s of millions and blows it on shit like planting thousands flowers that die 3 months later. Yet the mexicans doing road work mean fixing a pothole takes 4 years.

Shitskins are ~20% of the population. No one outside of town would notice if it went to 2%. They'd just talk about how much "nicer" it is all of a sudden and how they should visit more.

So it would take like 10 billion more or less to buy all of Greenland…but out of that, we would have a perfect landscape to create a NATSOC country.

Does anyone have that much money? I certainly don't, nor do I have a sponser, but that doesn't mean I don't have a family that could gibes me a small loan of 100 million dollars.

Of course I would have to make 5 times that much for them before I would be granted such an amount. So I'd have to turn 100 million into 10 billion somehow.

Ambition + Money = Win? Even for the lucky 1%…it seems like a daunting task.

You'd have to bully the Danes into the deal nonetheless.

I'm delusional? You're suggesting a bunch of autistic neets can effectively run a tourist town and that it will save the white race.

Why is this thread still up? Anyway, the quality of the food you will be able to grow in Greenland is so abysmal you'll soon be seeing starvation in a large autonomous groups, besides there is no trees. Also, if the climate cools just a little bit, you'll become glaciers.

Sage&Report for low-quality

I'm suggesting a bunch of autistic neets help vote in the local "paleo conservatives" who are already running for office.

What can I buy for 90k?

This is not so, friend. One can create perennial forest gardens even in Greenland. Forest Gardens are known to yield metric tons of food in only 10 years time. Besides, if there are no trees…you simply plant them.

Do you think The New Deal Army of tree planters is intrinsic to only The Dust Bowl area?

With the planting and nurturing of a massive amount of new trees…we could add another section to the Taiga Forest that form a ring around the sub-arctic regions of the entire World.

As in a house?

a trailer house

You should probably think these things through a little bit more, OP. The idea of having our own continent isn't bad, but it's a better option to make our own lands more desirable to live in instead of running away and leaving degenerates to multiply unchecked.

Because you have to apply for a visa, and once you open your mouth that will be revoked.

If you really want to make a new white nation you can move to Svalbard. As long as your country has signed the Svalbard treaty you can live there, buy land, use whatever currency you prefer and there is no taxes. The only laws that exist are on violent crime and rape. Everything else is deregulated. No building regulations, no gun controll. It's basically up for grabs.

Don't go to Colorado. Look at its geographical location. Look at where the majority of its immigration originates from. It'll be majority mestizo in a few years. If anything, go up north and find a smaller town from there. If you really want your seed to survive, consider living near an Amish/Mennonite community or something. Believe it or not, but they're one of the only consistently growing white populations on the face of the earth.

Nope dot tif. The problem with mennonites is that they are EXTREME cucks for refugees. Just look in recent news to find out how many illegal ayylmaos were offered sanctuary by mennonite churches. They will be niggerdicked in no time, along with the communities that have to suffer the consequences of their naive pathological altruistic cuckoldry.

Head north, op fag. Northwest Front. We will meet you there someday. Or Valhalla, depending on how things go. Godspeed.

Danish you say, that must be why the jews are mining all the neodymium out of there then.

fuck that makes me mad.

I agree user, it'd be an interesting endeavor.

This.

Turf is a building material in harsh climates going all the way back to the beginning of Aryan society.

Incredibly appealing idea tbh.

tbh sound cucked af
visitsvalbard.com/en/Svalbardrules

because most of it is offlimits due to a UN treaty