THE TPP IS STILL ALIVE, YOUR FUCKED UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE STATES

archive.is/sx1dc
archive.is/EJwhI

God fucking damn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fP7OH
ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/trans-pacific-partnership/tpp-full-text
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/24/japan-wants-to-revive-trans-pacific-partnership-even-without-united-states-asia-trade-agreements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So? Without the US, it's basically dead in the water

archive.is/fP7OH

We had better not (((unexpectedly))) join in after the other countries have negotiated a nice fuck-you to the concept of national sovereignty. I swear to fucking god, if this is another betrayal by the international kike. . .

Negating dubs and/or trips. Meme responsibly.:^)

Top kek without the US being involved it's a complete joke.

Also

I copy pasted it from Holla Forums

Didn't Trudeau fail to show up for this? Fuck man the Kiwis are just so desperate to increase their milk market aren't they?

You should be ashamed of yourself

that shit is stalling because the states can rail canada in the nafta agreement if the cptpp passes first.

lel its going to be a massacre.

I hope, but as a leaf, I got knots, the shit ultimate got in to have a chance to stop this shit mainly because ndp are batshit and yet he does this. 2 more years, and regardless who gets in canada is in a terrible spot, and mainly because we are too passive and liberals not the part but the voters hate tackling problems and thinking towards the future. They would rather claim to be good and then hold their neighbors at gunpoint using the governments guns to do the same, forcing them to be charitable, even if their neighbors themselves are starving than actually do good themselves.

Maybe you can apply once we get our merit based system set up. Sad what that stupid asshole did to your country.

Canada is so fucked mate.

> “I do believe it is true that more immigrants for Canada would be a (((good policy))) for demographic reasons,” McCallum told reporters.

> An economic advisory council to finance minister Bill Morneau recently recommended that Canada increase its annual immigration target to 450,000 over the next five years to attract top talent to Canadian companies. “That number is a conceivable number for some date in the future, but certainly not for 2017,” said McCallum, who noted he agreed with the spirit of the recommendations.

Fuck Abe, fuck Motegi.
Nobody here wants tpp.

checked

Wew

I dont even have an appropriate response to this.

You should see Canadian National news, North Korean propaganda has nothing that crap.
Rinse and repeat.

Holyshit, why isn't this stickied? Our Pacific friends are fucked.

this angers me more than anything else because,
A partime job or a fucking job at minimum wage is not a fucking career and should never be treated as such, and I can tell you that if you can be on welfare you will make more from that than part-time and/or min wage. THERE IS NO POINT TO GO GET EITHER UNLESS YOU ARE BORED OR HATE YOURSELF TODAY.
and yes, the other shit is bad, but by god the delusion that there is work in canada, meaningful work aggravates me, especially since the liberals have been killing grants that try and create meaningful work and even small businesses. and the fact they think all these migrants they want to import will stay, and that somehow we will have the money for all their welfare is insane.

There's Japan, 3rd largest economy in world after all and an export powerhouse.

japan has deals with usa on the side in this, which means they are making unique demands.

Yeah but that's not what I meant. The post I responded too claimed that without the US, TPP is dead in the water.

>Progressive
>said globalization was an irreversible trend
The reddest of red flags.

actually, if you look at it, thats china saying globalization will be irreversible not true but not without mass bloodshed

Only when all the unelected (((globalists))) responsible for totalitarian one-world-government policies bleeding nations dry and dissolving borders to the mercy of third world criminal hordes are hanging from lamp posts does globalism truly "end".

Can someone remind me again, why this is horrifying? Yeah, i know you will be punished by federal law for piracy and stuff under this, but what else?

And THIS right here is the problem with China! that phrase caught my eye as well

Since the end of WW2, the United States have been pushing and maintaining globalism but now that China is up and running (thanks to Carter, Clinton and Bush for the most part), even if the US collapsed or something, the Chinks would sustain Globalism. Globalism wouldn't just go away.

Keep in mind that the Chinese are a merchant people. They're not hermits like the Koreans nor warrirors like the Japanese. They are a merchant people and merchants want to do business (among other things).

I AM FUCKING READY TO RIP AND TEAR ALREADY I AM TIRED OF WAITING

Oh god fucking damn, living in this shithole pisses me off more each day.

TOP. TALENT. Jesus Christ, the batshit insane people here will eventually just recommend that we bring in the entire (non-white) world so that we have "all of the talent".

And to remind people that our already stupid policy of bringing in 300,000 people is big considering we're a population of just 36 million or so. And it's no shock that they'll want to increase that number. Morneau knows why it's good for him to say that: it's because the Pajeets and Chinks will love him for it and they're the new voter base as it's been intentionally set up. It's never more white people we ever want to bring in; by god, that would be racist! Could you imagine Canada having white people? How would it ever survive? All this is is colonization and whoring ourselves out while the country cheers on its own death march; and for every one person who gives half of a quarter of an either of a shit, a hundred more will bemoan Canada's "intolerant ways" or some stupid deluded lunacy.

There is nothing wrong with trade as long as its actually fair… but we all know (((they))) won't let it be fair.

What's wrong with TPP?

It's been going for so long I've already forgotten.

Ah that's right:

W..wouldn't the US leaving make this irrelevant now?

But:

NO NOT LIKE THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/trans-pacific-partnership/tpp-full-text

It basically takes away the rights of governments to decide environmental regulations, border security, trade disputes, etc, and gives the power to corporations.

TPP cannot remove "fair use" for whatever reason. Also on the west we already don't have an equivalent of doujinshi, and anyone selling something with a property right would get sued. Nips selling their fan content for money, so of course they will be first to get hit.

There is everything wrong with trade. Trade is the entire fundament of globalism and always serves as a slippery slope: trade, free trade, guest workers, open borders etc are all closely, closely connected.

explains it quite well.

Nations should be self sufficient. Period.

Forcible environment laws while at the same time ramped up pollution, NO BORDERS, protection markets for the kikes.

The chinks would want globalism, but like kikes they want to be the ones holding the leashes, but the kikes are cutting them out of this deal, and they have a high ace: blackmail to get in the high seats and an army that is probably the largest and blindly loyal on earth, so they will be included but the terms will suck even more for everyone.

it would if the kike were not involved, they will enforce this shit to get more prisoners.

Dude is bro tier, he basically took his older series and hosted them himself for free online for all nip readers.

Super EU.

Why the fuck is Australia signing this?
We get complaints about our reef systems everyday, curing the problem would decimate our farming industry potentially.

Well, obviously. Chinks aren't as brainwashed and meek as westerners are. They want the top stop.

Out of which deal?

How the fuck Chinks are going to benefit from TPP though? They will have to clean their entire country of copyrighted material and comply to environmental rules EU will set them up. They can do neither.

No country benefits to be honest. This is a push by the elites for more harmonised control of their lifestock.

Don't you get it? We're in a global class war right now.

In international relations there is a saying that power abhors a vacuum.

Under the TPP (which I don't support at all, I'm just explaining theory here), the nations would be dominated by Americans products thus keeping China, their products and their influence at bay.

That was the whole point of the TPP (the civilian equivalent to the infamous "Pivot to Asia")! American geostrategists always want to encircle and cut off rival nations. Now that the US is out, that void will either be filled by Japan or China or both.

EU isn't involved. Canadians think it's too racist to ask the poor brown and yellow countries to clean up.

Turnbull is a Jew and even without him, both major parties would vote for TPP; it is almost a given that they will act against the interest of the people.

they have not been let into the tpp, and as said, they wont do anything, china will demand to be let in at somepoint, and their bargaining chips will give them immunities to some of the parts, like pollution and ip laws.

neither can fill the void, and japan will not let china and same goes for china not letting japan. I actually have no clue who this is a powerplay for.

You still don't get it. They do not NEED to be in it, as they already are EXTREMELY present all over Asia!

An American led TPP would effectively have 1) kicked them out and 2) kept them out. That was the whole idea behind it!

China: 2nd largest economy, export powerhouse
Japan: 3rd largest economy, export powerhouse

Both can easily fill that void on their own.

The Japanese actually could, if they play their cards right.

The stupid fucking cunt Jacinda & the Labour party were so anti TPP, now all the media here and the commie shills are trying to spin it that since Trump pulled out it's now an amazing trade deal, all 16,000 pages of it. They can't even read every word of the Paris Accord.

Its still alive because they want to pretend as if it wasn't another wealth transfer like nafta, paris accord…Also I'm sure they expected Trump to have been thrown out of office by now.

Each trade deal involving the US is purposely set up to destroy another major market in the us. NAFTA - Car, Paris - Energy, TPP - Car/Farmers/Healthcare

It's just typical shilling technique trying to dump un-memed (((media))) here in hopes of eventually brainwashing us as with the general populace. Stupid tactic for this crowd tbh as we're already redpilled to the jew, but it still needs to be called out for the shilling it is regardless.

Heiled for NAFTA economic massacre for Canada & Mexico
#MAGA

Japan are trying frantically to convince America to rejoin. It's dead in the water. Most of the signatories signed on the basis that it would give them better access to the American economy.

No.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/24/japan-wants-to-revive-trans-pacific-partnership-even-without-united-states-asia-trade-agreements/

The Japanese are not stupid. They have understood what a golden opportuinity this has become for them.

how to welfare if canadian plz?

Co-Prosperity sphere confirmed? Rolling.

Be brown skinned, or single mom.

What about Asian?

kinda how I picture this going.

It's more fucked then you think it is, because none of you listen to the radio the only medium where the RCMP will say things to give you a glimpse of how bad things really are. How bad? Head of the RCMP once said that at least half of the refugees have "serious criminal records" and then you'll never hear anything about that again.

The only reason japan is still going for it is because I suspect Abe isn't telling the Japs the whole truth so yes they're stupid, if you ever bothered to read what this trade agreement is, not only is it a complete monster of a bill that goes above and beyond trade but it's been written in such a way that any and all points in the agreement can be arbitrarily changed and nobody who signed on has any real say to refuse.

And you're fucked unless you lean proper grammar.

Grammar nazi

It would allow corportions to sue countries for renumeration in an international court if the country passed a regulation that damaged the corporation's profits. If you want to read about it, they are called "corporate tribunals".

Here's a link to the tpp again, for those who want to look into it. Trump was completely right to reject shillerys "gold standard of trade agreements". Unfortunately turdo loves to suck soros cock too much to do anything good for the people of Canada.

you do not say

The TPP is an ancaps wet dream, complete corporate control of trade and enforcement of law.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Leaf, plz. The TPP is being morphed into a Japanese economic empire as we speak by the Japanese gov while your own government is turning your country into a majority non white cesspool in a few years time, with the full consent of the ethnic food adoring leaf population. You're in absolutely no position to call anyone stupid.

And you know what's interesting, at the same time as all of this is happening on the economic front, Japan is getting rid of pacifism, eliminating it's defense spending cap and rebuilding it's military industry on orders of the exact same people: Shinzo Abe and his gov. Pretty obvious where this is going.

As a general rule, Japan is a country which can say no and can play the ruse game if need be so I'm not worried about them not prevailing or anything.

Besides, have the Zaibatsu's ever screwed the Japanese over like western corps have screwed westerners over by importing millions of non whites for example? Don't think so.

Oh I understand. I'm in a very fortunate situation myself, but I always notice how the news pushes the POZ onto viewers and then just at the end, rubs it into the white mans face with a "jobs report". Real cute. I will leave Canada soon because there is no future for the white man here. What will it be like in 50-60 years when I'm old and in need of medical care? I doubt a government of subhumans will even agree to pay white people their pensions.

Pic related is real by the way. A pozed restaurant for a pozed city.

food always tastes better with aids

What the fuck lads.

No civilization has ever accomplished this outside of boogabooga mudhut niggers.

You know you're going to be tortured and abused by some dumb fat sheeboon right? Just in case any of you here weren't driven enough, if we don't do anything and just grow old… our remaining lives will be abuse by subhumans who hate us and want to watch us suffer as we get weaker and more frail.

Don't let that happen.

Trade is a Jewish invention since the caveman days to make subspecies race mix

Whites were trading long before jews even existed, shlomo. You can't take credit for something you tried to subvert.

I don't know why leftists and commies still kvetch about Trump and the GOP, ok just Trump because the GOP is still full of necohens, being corporate ultra capitalist cocksuckers. He's rejecting fucking goy trade agreements left and right and trust busting in favor of the working class. How can anyone complain? The man aint perfect but still he tries even as the elite establishment hates him.

The IP provisions are complete cancer. One specific thing I recall that pissed me off–it would have given IP owners authority to restrict parallel imports of their stuff (so, you're in the US, you buy a Macross Blu-Ray from Japan, Harmony Gold can sue you because they own the rights in the US).

Shame this was left unchecked.

For now. That's the key point here: FOR NOW.
That is, until someone new gets put into power.

This is invariably one of the key-points people hold up in favor of Trump: "TPP iz ded lel!"
But its clearly not. Its just waiting.

We have crossed the line, surpassing even the Weimar Republic era of degeneracy.
We're on our way to Babylon.

The core element was letting Goldman Sachs sue the shit out of entire countries if they dared to impose constraints on the amount of damage companies (which have a legal obligation to their jew shareholders) can do to a country's environment and its citizens' health.

Trump's speech at APEC was massive. He called out China very openly. It would be great if he follows through but us economy might have problems as China had positioned itself for economic attack on usa.

Thank you uncle Trump!

They can try but america already said "bugger off"

Honestly, japan becoming an empire does not worry me, provided that they recall the kikes were the ones who fucked them up ww2 and were majority responsible for the nukes.

And /cargo-cult/ will like this and not fight it.

you gotta be kidding me

Man, id love to see all of canadas politicians lined up on knees and executed in the same way commies did to the stragglers, for the irony. whatever the execution, it needs to have flair so its burned into the very soul of every last fucker in canada that evil will not be tolerated and you will die for it.

how about muriatic acid blood replacement transfusions?

The kikes in Parliament, our new commie cunt PM and the fucking chinks who the aforementioned kikes permitted to buy all our farms want it. No actual kiwis do.

There's no let part of it. It's just how it happens. Watch. Good things don't ever happen. You can't do anything, if you do; the ZOG will destroy you.

No spree killer ever shot a Rothschild.

You hope too much.

I've said before and I will keep saying it. Trudeau Sr burnt this country down and his son is here to piss on its ashes. I for one welcome the incoming collapse.

lol

CHINA ISN'T IN TPP
IT'S JUST A TOOL TO FUCK OVER EVERYONE IN THE PACIFIC AND THEN THEY WALK IN AND CLEAN HOUSE

They and isreal in tandem.

Needs maximum suffering, since it is canada maybe dogsled body tearing?

Anyone know where I can get one of those WMDs?

I am in full authority to call them stupid for the same reason refugees from the USSR can plainly see what Antifa is. And you are also stupid, this is not remotely about the shitskin immigration this is essentially every single bad trade bill that failed in the US being wrapped up into one giant mega bill that is designed to screw absolutely everyone but mega corporations over. Completely. Hope you enjoy all your legal rights your country had being overwritten practically overnight once everyone ratifies the bill to make it go into effect. And once a country signs on to it that is it, there is legalese in this bill that makes it impossible for a country to leave for all practical purposes.
To give you an idea a cyberpunk styled "corporate court" thing would be used to handle lawsuits against each respective country by pretty much anyone under this bill with the defendant gimped to the fucking gills from the outset. On top of that "losing profits" and then pointing to a law a corporation doesn't like is perfect grounds for one of these lawsuits.

There is a reason why Burgerland wanted out of this bill and Europe had mass protests over it.

One day people will be hanged for this slander

Right now, my hope is that Trump, Putin & Xi team up to nationalize their reserve banks in tandem. NZ is too small to try to defy (((orders))) alone without being Venezuela'd (happening slowly anyway..)

Deciding inflation rate & allocating the newly minted currency should be the primary function of government - not a gun held to our collective heads by a private corporation.

Otherwise we're fucked.

It does help in communication. It is wise to join the Party.

sage for off topic

Fucking maddowposter

Sounds like a great place to eat when you have a cold.

Meanwhile Philippine media does not care about both TPP and Paris Accord.

The information about TPP was known among many Japanese without Abe's help even years before westerners finally made such a fuss about it. Majority of Japanese nationalists opposed it quite actively in 2013 or so and some of the media actually did talks about it. This deal would make Japan an US slave which was the main reason why it was so hated.
Anyway, fuck this garbage deal. Nothing good will come out of it unless the entire thing will be changed, even if US won't take part in it what may as well change totally 'coincidently'. And I surely don't want my country to have any deal with Canadians, like gooks and chinks aren't enough of a problem already.

Trade works when there is no (((middle man))) skimming off the top of both sided and turning the trading parties against each other so they can profit. And it never hurts when both parties negotiate while armed to make sure they dont jew each other.

i dunno it sounds like a much better bill from my end. i understand why people are shilling to remove it since who wants trade agreements that don't include america.

open borders is still there, its super eu; the bill.

i'd be ok with open borders with the countries involved as long as visa/work permit was still needed.

(Heiled)
Don't forget that the pay should match local markets, or hopefully surpass them. The only reason to insource into a country is to drive local wages down.

you both know that neither will be that way, at least not for canada.

I know that Canadas problems won't be solved until post-kike. But the day is coming soon, so we might as well prepare ourselves not to make the same mistakes as our ancestors. Anyone not willing to fight for our country doesn't deserve to fly the Red Ensign in the new world, which should exclude most of the invaders who moved here post 60s.

So in other words the world would become a real life version of Shadowrun sans most of the stuff that made it cool.

Pretty much, a shitty Cyberpunk novel.

This

The only people who I've meet and talked to about this who agree with the TPPA get really sweaty and nervous when I press them on it for any considerable length. Usually they just stutter on about how trade bills are good and increasing the market is good without any regard to the other elements of the agreement such as corporations being able to sue governments. Still, I can't wait to see Labour fuck our economy and put us back in the red and the TPPA to extinguish rights and freedoms worth having just so Farmer Joe can fuck his sheep in peace.

No, no, no, no, no. No. Fungus and mycobacteria. Fungus and mycobacteria! 'Shrooms and fatty rods.

Basic histology and pathology: A cold is a virus, typically a low-mortality high-r-nought common somatic virus or common lung/gut bacterium irritant. But those parts are still working in HIV patients that develop AIDs. HIV destroys thymic immunity, not humeral or membranous immunity. What you need is a fungus or mycobacterium. HIV positives, and patients who take Humira/adalimumab/-TNFa, are highly susceptible walking fungal and tuberculosis petri-dishes. Think cat mold, and legionnaire's disease, and muslim/turkroach lungs.

/sageofftopic

Japan acknowledged that it cannot be first. It has forgotten its promises less than a year later, and it will be reminded soon enough. That is what we're staring at. Reminders are expensive, however, and Japan is running out of them.

Abe's recent fuckery with his Yen, his solution whereby he threw in the infinite towel (burning all of Japan's Sons, turning all of Japan's daughters to embrace their inner asian harpy feminists, and ceding what wealth remains to chink and gooks) is something that Japan is left to deal with. We like to think of Japan has xenophobic, but that's better stated as African Parasite exclusionary, with the caveat of Asian Cannibal precociousness. The trans-china-femmen trade deal will help them float some of their wealth, in exchange for loosing all of their sons, and letting China finally succeed in it's original long aspiration of owning every last blade of grass.

At this rate, Tom Cruise will be the last samurai.

Confirming, this already happens. The sheboons and hoodrats have taken over the middle management layers of the temp agencies which staff the old people homes/houses. Multiple testaments and eye witness continuously reaching my ears. (The slimes are/have been coming in right behind them, to a lesser degree). They go off and get baked, drink on campuses, show late or not at all, cause scheduling drama, and ignite drama lies to kick out anyone not sistas. They use complete capture of referrals and recommendations at the lower levels, just like designateds do at the degree-entitled Law/Med/MBA levels. The resulting hemorrhage of dollars, and complete reversal of work (leaving the companies with negative work, more shit piled higher) leads to recursively regressive living and care conditions. Bad enough that at least 10 reports per location come in per year, with old grandmothers screaming for help at the mere sight of any sheboon on staff, with others crying in tears literally clinging on to staff clothes for white temps not to leave shift (or even the room).

/sageofftopicetc