Trump & Putin agree to defeat ISIS together!

Trump & Putin will work together to defeat ISIS and respect Syrian sovereignty

Just came through over the wire

Link: foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/11/trump-putin-reportedly-agree-to-take-on-isis-in-syria.html

Archive Link: archive.is/kUW4x#selection-1363.0-1363.181

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZMVHi
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_Crusade
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa/u-s-backed-sdf-to-let-syrian-Religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for posting that user, I don't think I have that one saved.

What a fucking snake.

He's ready for a formal dinner and to sign international agreements.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

(checked)

But ISIS was just defeated…?

YIDS LITERALLY ANALLY DEVASTATED

nigger, ISIS was an excuse to get th yanks to invade via jewish tricks. That's all null now and faggots like McCain will die and go to hell for nothing gained

They have to be sure to stamp them out in Iraq, Syria and Turkey, and that is happening everywhere as of now, but they "still live" we just need to let Assad find the rest of them and do his thing.

this is going to be a good salt harvest

Thats a russian thing, user.

SOON

That's the picture I had in mind when making the thread, thanks anons for pictures.

You dumb nigger. ISIS is an American paramilitary group hellbent on cleaning up the middle-east so the kikes can lay claim to the rubble. Ever heard of the Yinon plan???
Have fun unknowingly supporting your zionist overlord, faggots.

bump. kikes are going into overdrive with their bait threads and shillposts

Your dubs are undeserved.

How is Putin and Trump working together without military use leading to the creation of a greater Israel, especially when Putin has stood in the way of that?

yay

His dubs are totally deserved, both Trump and Putin are working for the same yids.

I sure hope you goyim fall for this.

Can't wait for this thread to be deleted and replaced with a brand new one by the mods.

I didn't know that Trump created ISIS 3.5 years ago.

I see a bunch of shit posts but nothing new or interesting.

usually happens when we ignore the bait threads. we got about 2 or 3 that were pretty active recently.

True, seems to be a lot of attempted black-pilling lately.

Why should the truth be new? The truth is the truth. Trump is objectively anti-white and objectively a shill for Israel. He has the power to improve the lives of White Americans, to deport spics, but he doesn't. He chooses not to.

really fuckin gay

And Clinton would have been a better improvement over Obama?

There are no democratic solutions to your government wanting to genocide you.

Then why don't you blow up Congress when it's in session and kick start the race war?

Why would I martyr myself for idiots like you?

All I see you doing is bitching about how everything and everyone sucks and nobody is doing anything about it.

Why don't you show the rest of us morons what needs to be done?

Are you really too stupid to understand that I would not martyr myself for people who thinks Trump, a man who was mentored by Roy Cohn, a man whose father was loved by the Jewish community and gave them tons of money, is going to improve things. I try to show you idiots real information, and you ignore it or call me a shill. I'm not going to pull a Dylan Roof because I can see that whites aren't ready yet. Maybe they'll never be ready, that would be sad, but they certainly aren't ready yet.

And everyone in power does suck, that's a fact. If they didn't, the world wouldn't be so fucked.

Christ.

It's not for me you faggot, it's for the "White Race" right? Isn't that what you're all for? You've done nothing constructive the entire thread, all you've done is bitch.

In fact your very first post in this thread:
This is pure shit-post

You have contributed absolutely nothing of value to the discussion, nothing. You have generated about 1/3 of the posts in the thread and yet, nothing positive, interesting or thought generating has been posted, just more black pilling and whining.

It's just words. The US will continue looking after their own interest as will Russia.

Maybe, it might lead to something or it's simply words and nothing will come of it, but no reason to not be a bit positive.

Remember, traitors and blackpillers get the rope first.

AMERICA FIRST

Call of Duty ISIS Edition : Coop Mode
Player1 (TRUMP)
Player2 (xXxPutin1286RUxXx)

man, the CIAniggers sure are kvetching more than usual

RUnextxXx is my addition

Sorry, I'm a little cynical at this point.

I know it's cliche and everybody on the board knows it/heard it already, but The Lion always gives me a bit of a boost. But related video always seems more fitting.

You faggots make this shit so transparent.

Haha, you can't do anything about it, only leave.

God bless that nigger. Here's wishing Assad a happy massacre.

Do you have any idea how much joy you stupid niggers give me? Everytime you appear it solidifies the fact that the right side is winning. The more of you people appeared to shill, the more you lost in the end. Every single time. I mean do you remember DACA? The amount of shilling was nearly at election cycle level and then out of nowhere you got so buttraped you needed to open a second asshole in order to deal with the pain. It's like you're indicating how much you're going to be BTFO in the future just by the amount of your presence.

Oh god Drumpf is clearly mentally deranged, impeach him now!

CAN'T

This is great and all. But it's all talk if Trump can't actually get the CIA to stop being autistic and drain the swamp. You burgers are nowhere near in the clear yet.

Start being a bit more realistic. Putin hates your guts right now.

This. You stupid fucks don't get it. They wiped out Saddam quickly so why can't they wipe ISIS, a group supposedly worse than Saddam yet? It is because the US and Russia are under fucking kike's control. People are celebrating and saying 'le greater israel never ever'' when the war on the middle east is just to fuel fire, make profits from war, immigrate more people to Europe, etc. You stupid fucks should read about who actually controls the US and Russia, not to the puppets Putin and Trump.

Saddam was the leader of a nation. You know…those places with political and physical infrastructure. It still took them most of a year to find him with 400,000 troops on the ground and complete control of the country.

wew, transparent as fuck.
enjoy another ban, free of charge, you kikes like free right.

Trump does this now that Syria has already celebrated the defeat of ISIS. Doesn't really make up for bombing the airfield for no reason, to look good on television or something.

As long as the USA doesn't back the Kurds as they did ISIS and other terrorist groups, the war should be nearing its end. Considering how the Iraqi Kurds reacted when the Iraqi military went to take back Kirkuk for the oil fields, they shouldn't be much of a problem without significant western backing. Whining, opportunist pansies taking up territory temporarily which looks more intimidating on the map than it really is.

That's a nice change of pace from the pre-election "we'll force a no-fly zone in Syria and shoot down Russian planes if we have to" that came from Obongo and Clinton at least.

Those two dudes have the body language of mutual respect. You can clearly tell they both do badly want to just get along
Excellent meeting

They don't look particularily happy thouh.

The annoying thing is all of the inattentive retards will have forgotten their own warmongering support and are completely oblivious to the widespread death and destruction that happened as a result.

How many libturds actually remember Libya or the Arab Spring? How many of them remember the fact Obongo, his allies and his (((allies))) sent arms to thousands of desert rats? How many of them remember the push for a war with Russia?

Serious memory holing

kike detected
ISIS is a Jewish group run by Jews that look like muds, hellbent on cleaning up the middle east so their friends can lay claim to the rubble. Ever seen ISIS execute kikes? They won't execute their own kind.

hey kike, remember when ya lot went apeshit when Trump said Assad needed to go? focusing on Trump Lipservices to Neocons instead of what he actually DID like bombing an empty airfield while warning Russia, and Syria by proxy? do you think we got shot memory? that we can't connect the dots, and we'd listen to you? that your perpetual claim that Trump is a Zionist puppet would give you power over us?
Do you feel in charge?

welp, look like the shills are out in force today
you are right, truth is not new, but you seem to have early onset alzheimer, so allow me to refresh your memory, since you seem to forget to focus on what trump actually do, and not his lip service, or his usual tactic of hard-balling stuff to force the opposition to accept a compromise.
Lets stat with trade:

and the Economy:

Kek bless the Lion of Damascus!

economy cont: (forgot 2)

and now government:
Appointed conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court

wew. no wonder there's so many (1)s in this thread.

where are you shill-kun! I miss you!

Justice:
>US Marshalls Seek Unregistered Sex Offenders, Arrest 12 by septemberdo you remember
>In septembernever was a cloudy day3,800 Gang Members Charged in Operation Spanning United States and Central America

I just don't understand why they try here anymore.

I'm on a roll! still gonna keep posting a few more

Homeland security:
>September:Remember how we knew love was here to stay ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week – 498 illegal immigrants arrested

Syria, Russia, Iraq and Iran have done a great job in fighting (((IS))). They don't need any acknowledgements or congratulations from foreign governments and especially not from those who created (((IS))) and the necessary conditions. Live in denial all you want kikes, the reality on the ground speaks for itself. Look forward to footage of the remaining zogbots having to pack up their toys and get the fuck out.

I am so fucking goyfused. Weren't we fighting against Syria for many years?

>(((we)))
they are (((reasons))) why previous administration, warmongers, and kikes wanted us to take down Assad, same reasons as Iraq and Libya, but it was never what reason they showed us. not to call you a newfag but by now ya should know why so many false flags were made to create a public support for these wars.

Defense department:
>september: Ba de ya US-backed fighters ‘seize 80% of Raqqa from Religion of Cuck™ic State’

Filtered.

all I got left are for veterans, for those who give a shit I suppose

Veteran Affairs:

I'm gonna keep these at hand for future shills, or as a shill bug spray

Thanks user. Those are awesome to see in collected form. I'm not sure a single one of those was covered by the (((MSM))).

Been in the hospital since Jan 5th. I missed the entirety of Trump's presidency.`

ya missed a few

fair enough, to get you up to speed, the whole chemical attack the MSM pretended Assad used on his own people WHILE HE WAS ALREADY WINNING made no sense whatsoever, reeked of CIA/Mossad false flag and almost forced the hand of Trump into waging war. Instead Trump quickly sent an airstrike to an empty Assad military airfield while pretending that was where the chemicals were coming from, all the while warning Russia in advance(and by proxy Assad who is allied with Russia) it appeased the neocons, and by countering the false flag with a false op in retaliation, the kikes were forced to back down, because the only way to prove Trump wrong was to prove the chemical attack was a false flag int he first place. meanwhile shills kept whining about how Trump was now a Zionist, or now susceptible to other falseflag by virtue of making the false one credible with that retaliation, the usual. They also got active behind the scene and curbed future False flag, captured ISISrael stackes that had jeweish weapons, etc.

Are (((they))) still all;

Like we didn't realize he was 'merely' a bridge to the future we wanted?

ah, I forgot to link it with past events, basically the whole arab spring was co-opted by even more radical factions, and aimed to replace most government with even more fundamentalists government, under the guise of revolution from ze evil government, (((rebels))) were then supported by Mossad and the (((CIA))), and every time Syria tried to defend itself against this artificial revolution (that the populace kept saying was not legit and they supported Assad) the MSM keep playing muh oppressed civilians.

in the background, a big goal of all of this was to short-circuit the Russia/Syria attempt to have their own oil pipeline to sell oil to europe, that the kikes fiercely opposed

Are kikes still working on trying to create Greater Israel? Will Trump + Russia = dead ISISrael stop that in it's tracks?

This is very good. Since before he was elected I wanted Trump and Putin to join forces and I am upset and angered by all the talk of Russian collusion, which I think is nothing but fabricated BS so the deep state can mire the Trump Administration in scandal.

Well thanks for all the info user. I'll read up on a lot of this stuff. I have to go to physical rehab now though.

Do you have further reading on this?

to be honest, I don't want for things to go as fast as some wants, no mater how idiotic the normies are, in the end its all gonna depend on them, and while any Holla Forumsack user would have no issue with such future, history shows us what happens when ya try to force things too fast. if there is anything to learn from the world war, is that the world react like a non-Newtonian fluid if ya try to radically change it it bounce back, hard, very hard, LGBTfest kikes everywhere total Orwellian left hard. Educate the normies proper, don;t force them, expose the MSM, Trump is doing it at the perfect pace, he sees when some of his goals get too hard of a pushback, and adapt it.
Thats what I think

archive.fo/ZMVHi
here ya go

(checked)
That's fine, Half-Vivian. It's OK if Putin hates our guts because he's the leader of a different country.

Now that Trump isn't wasting time and resources babysitting foreign wars he can focus on cleaning up the mess at home. Other countries need not get involved - unless the president needs to buy some cheap Chinese rope. He's gonna need a lot of rope.

Source? Last I heard the leftist judges cucked him on this one too.

I wonder if he held back on doing some of the explosive stuff until he could get the economy back on it's feet and regular people feeling less depressed and suicidal. Gives him good ground to stand on to do some of the crazy shit.

Frequently I think normies are hopeless but I am coming to realize that if we ever want to change things in this country, it is essential to elucidate normies are the real issues we face and not the fake ones the MSM bombards us with on a daily basis. We fight for truth and justice and our fight is righteous. That is why we will win against the forces of evil.

thats the list of what he did that I found worthwhile, not saying how (((they))) keep trying to fuck with it, but you are right, they blocked it once, it was dismissed, and they blocked it again.
these hawaii judges need to stand for treason…

thanks for making this, saved for easy posting

'ave some salt lads.

God feddit really is cancer. Heh, geddit

ISIS is already dead. The Saudis and Israelis killed it by cutting off funding.
Yeeeeeah, I don't buy that.

What the fuck are those gay shirts they're wearing?

Its amazing how much of a grasp these kikes have on the American psyche, especially amongst leftists.

>LOOK AT ME IM SO HARDCORE AND EDGY, YOU LOSERS DONT SEE HOW COOL I AM, I DONT VOTE ONLY INSURRECTIONS WORK
>UH, YEAH, WELL, IM NOT GONNA DIE FOR YOU PEOPLE, IM TOO COOL TO DO THAT, ILL JUST CALL EVERYONE JEWISH AND RUIN EVERY THREAD WITH MY AUTISTIC INTERNET TOUGH GUY PERSONA
You autists are the worst posters, you ruin every fucking thread with your autism and this ZOMG SO HARDCOREEEE act to think your cool or something. Either back up all your shit talking or shut up.

that's because the (((media))) didn't tell them to care about (((AIPAC))) or even what it is
some of you still don't seem to understand how braindead the average normalfag is

Whenever someone talks about "japs/gooks" i remember this picture. Posters who try to distance us from our japanese friends are ALWAYS kikes.

Tbf gooks is specifically for koreans, who are spiritually kiked.

deal with it you moron

and on remembrance too; no wonder we're in the state we are

Oh, I understand it alright, I just find it amazing to behold.

HEY MODS!!

The girl in the corner of the screen, can you post her here? Also she should be our offical anime girl like these faggot have Here name is Aryachan (Aryan)

Yeah, let's remember all the times the Jews in control sent millions of whites to go kill millions of other whites. Or when they sent thousands and thousands to go die in some shit-hole so the CIAniggers could secure easy blackmarket money to fund their bullshit. It's not like every vet that has a functioning brain later realized how badly they fucked up by fighting for kikes. WWII vets having the worst regret of all.

We should be at war with them for rigging the election.

t. realPOTUS

Trips of truth.

On top of this, both are air-signs astrologically. Gemini and libra. Should help, too.

And they use it without knowing its origin. Anyone who's been here since that one April a few years back will cringe every time they come across it. It's a combination of newfags who have had their shit pushed in for not lurking, and the retarded shills that decided to added it to their repertoire of daily cringe. Should be a perma ban with the wordfilter parentheses included : (I'm a newfag)

Rolling for single 7 to bring peace, respect, and cooperation between Russian and USA

No small feat, that guy is almost entirely deadpan.

He could just move their territorial claims from Syria to Turkey.

Calling that massive is just silly though

Putin does something similar here, seems to be pointing to media

that's one housing unit in East New York

The blue represents Christianity. They represent the West standing in solidarity against ISIS/radical Religion of Cuck™.

way less genuine

Holy shit it finally happened. This is a huge chunk of the reason why I voted for him. I was worried for so long that the plans for regime change in Syria would go through, but Assad is staying boys.
Big day.

Its finally fucking time to retake Constantinople!!!

The shills on this thread remind me of this beautiful piece from Cuckchan

wrong image… fuck

Can you post the image?

Admit Zionism has advantages over Bolshevism, even to the parasitic-host, and you may as well admit to Alt-Right sympathies? But note how although Obama couldn’t stand the Israelis, and especially BiBi, he fucked us so good and hard in under 8 years that our great grandchildren are going to feel it, if we can any longer ensure their existence. Nevermind that political ideologies themselves are responsible for large imbalances in the system, which apparently must be balanced in societal time to the detriment of entire generations of people, and that trolling someone for wanting to mitigate the colossal, generation-wrecking impact of a politically radical administration, immediately looks like a lack of sympathy, and more importantly, utter absence of reason, when there is no positive claim about what could or should be done to combat the dysfunctional aspects of said ineffective system of governance in tow. Why waste the time at all unless you really are some sort of mental pygmy? Perhaps you imagine yourself a microcosm (as above so below) of your betters and think the only way to feel powerful is to play the game they created, to win? But what is your prize besides winning a few meaningless battles and losing the war? Think you’d be less antisocial if you just let them feed you more Seratonin or Dopamine? :^)

A second Bolshie administration going full Cloward-Piven, whether for ingroup welfare or for warfare, would have accelerated the US’ collapse. Perhaps that would’ve opened a window for military coup, but probably not without the death of millions in conflict first. Would that help us increase our birthrates? It’s hard to see how.

fuckin CIAnigger

You forgot about his White House statement on HOLOHOAX Remembrance Day pretty much made the JIDF shit their diapers when the writing literally said the axis were the forces of good by trumps own swipe of a pen
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

or the many times Trump has cucked Netanyahu with settlements in the West Bank and how Israel is getting angry that Russia and the US are working together too where they had to set up a safe zone in southern Syria because kikes kept firing from the golan heights on Assad's troops. Also there was this one article from the Iranians about the deal trump made with the Saudis meaningless because the same thing happened with the shah and it only helped the revolutionary forces seize power and with current times now KSA might soon fall into a civil war. The same of which could befall to Israel since the kikes birthrates don't look so good too where only the ultra orthodox or haredi kikes produce a positive birthdate of shitting out 7-8 yids and these ones refuse to serve in the military or get an actual job and bibis party had to give dozens of favors to them to vote for him so your average kike has a even lower birthrate even those living in the west barely have 1 about the same for liberal whites but could be Lower last time I check. So there's a possibility of not just civil war in KSA but in Israel aswell and with a powerful Shia crescent and hezbolla things won't look good for the kikes especially those in the west where soon with the way things are going we could see your average normie end up getting redpill about kikes especially right now when they keep overplaying their hand like with Alan Dershowitz practically admitting kikes have a lot of influence or the ADL with that schlomo meme in front of congress or that CNN Jews infograph that spread around on 4 of July with CNN threatening to doxx some redditor that made a trump smashed CNN gif. Our time is slowly coming pol can you feel the magic in the air?

bamp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_Crusade

There were many more after that one too, although not on the Holy Land. Sick Trump in armor though.

America's contribution will be to:

Screen capped and bottled. Ready for dispensing. though i wish there were some sources posted, but oh well, up to anons to search it themselves

So Trump is agreeing to stop funding, training and supplying ISIS?

"officially"
Meanwhile still supporting (((moderate rebels and Kurds)))

Bullshit.

USAF flew low and LIT FLARES for ISIS bus convoy carrying 3,500 of their Leaders so the busses wouldn't get lost in the desert.

Trump was willing to honor his deal with ISIS because
1. he wanted a FAKE NEWS optics friendly blurb that Raqqa is Won. It took 50,000 soldiers 1 year to clear less than 2,000 ISIS from Mosul, which deeply embarassed "The Greatest Military of All Time."
The Penragon didn't want another black eye in Raqqa.

2. most importantly the Pentagon gets an excuse to ILLEGALKY occupy Syria by letting ISIS escape instead of doing what ISIS would do to us and double crossing on The Deal and droning that bus convoy and splatter every man, woman and child.
"sorry Goy, we hate War as much as you too, but ISIS is still in Suria and scattered, so we have to keep our 12 illegal covert bases and even keep expanding to put pressire on Assad.. oops, i mean Baghdadi, until we win"

While it is true that USA government created ISIS, it was done under Obama (or possibly before) and is operated by CIA and other rogue divisions of the government.
ISIS is not under Trump's control, and it is both an external fight (USA military against ISIS in the middle east) and an internal fight ("drain the swamp", congress, jewdiciary system)

Reminder the US is still supporting SDF/FSA Al-Nusra terrorists and the US isn't even trying to pretend that they don't regularly collaborate with ISIS against the SAA and allow ISIS troops to evacuate
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa/u-s-backed-sdf-to-let-syrian-Religion of Cuck™ic-state-fighters-leave-raqqa-idUSKBN1CJ04R