Hellion444

This is the last post I'll make.
You insufferable faggots are so retardedly autistic that you don't know a scoop when it fucks you in the ass
Fucking neck yourself. You allow shill thread after LARP thread to survive for weeks like it's a (((real discussion))). You've deleted all my threads and banned me from posting so what the fuck am I supposed to do? Go to cuckchan?

GOOGLE hellion444 before it's shoah'd

Other urls found in this thread:

hellion444
youtube.com/watch?v=VxoiLnsemKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what brought you here to raid? I find it fascinating that we get you guys here when ever we talk about pedowood

Who the fuck is "you guys". I am alone.
THIS IS PART OF THE WHOLE THING. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GOOGLE BEFORE I GET BANNED

CRISPIN GLOVER
STEVEN SPIELBERG
HELLION444

LOOK IT UP. MODS WILL BAN ANd DELETE THIS.

This?
hellion444 .proboards.com/thread/158

It has some essay about wanting to anally rape Steven Spielberg and stuff.

In other news, I predict the sun will rise tomorrow.

it does look a bit like the Q larp, tbh.

pathetic how they timed when mods sleep

Pathetic how you dismiss everything and don't address hellian444

Hey Crispin. Did you win that lawsuit over Back to the Future 2 using your likeness for Marty's dad? I would look it up but I would rather hear it from the horse's ass.

>Literally does LOL GOOGLE EET'

Hey Moshe, how much did you get paid for this post?

I've tried posting dense material but this shit is just going to get deleted anyway.

all your shit is noise, this isn't 4chan fuckface.

He answered that in a radio interview you can find on youtube, I can't remember the name and can't be fucked to find it.

Of course we can google this shit, but if it's so controversial why is easy to find on google? Also, why don't you just FUCKING TELL US WHAT IT IS?

There are always people here sending posters on scavenger hunts. It gets old.

(An essay concerning the subtext of the film by the same title)
by Crispin Hellion Glover

Shlomo, what particularly do you have an issue with?

nothing, as you didn't post anything of substance and resorted to petty name calling and 4chan-tier raid posts with fallacies. kill yourself kikelover

->>10888969
Maybe it's because I've spoonfed you it in two threads which both have been shoahed so I've resorted to this "GOOGLE" it bullshit so that you retards will get it in your tick fucking "MUH LARP" skulls? There's a reason everyone hates you.

>BAWWW IT'S GOING TO GET DELETED
Hey faggot did it ever occur to you that your gets deleted because
A) You bitch and whine
B) HELP ME user, PUHLEESE
C) Low energy threads
D) Asshurt to point of rectal prolapse

This guy really doesn't like Steven Spielberg. Is there something you would like to spell out for us OP?

I would actually argue that Spielberg is dated now, his time is coming to an end. He isn't really talked about that much anymore. He was very influential though, yeah.

Rope yourself, Alvin.

Back to infantile antics? I just forgot that I didn't report your thread. Enjoy your incoming B&

I'm not OP. I just posted the essay that he is probably referring to.
I don't know if there's anything to it, but I suppose it's more productive to find out rather than argue with the OP. Yes, he is low-energy faggot, but he might be onto something.

It just sounds more like social commentary to me, which is interesting. At the same time I don't understand the urgency OP has. It could be related to all the sexual assault allegations because it has a subtle implication that Spielberg is a pedophile, but there are a lot of articles like that out there about a lot of people. I'm willing to listen, I'm just looking for something groundbreaking OP seems to think is hidden.

Literally nothing.

OP is just one of those infrequent 100% nutzos that come on here… Obviously not some normalfag trying to drop pills… Not even cuckhan level LARP… at least Q user was well done and provided some motivation for further digging.

Long story short, please gas OP. thanks

The essay did name the Jew (superiority of the Jews in Talmud), indirectly suggest that Spielberg is a pedo and asks if Hitler entertained any "good thoughts". Sounds like Holla Forums stuff that was probably written long ago. Maybe the Glover guy has other interesting stuff too out there somewhere.

Glover is an interesting guy because he seems sincere in his art. It doesn't seem like it's all about money with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxoiLnsemKs

I think he's being abstract though, and that isn't what helps people that are being abused.

this is a good thread

and OP is right, the mods are literally, without any shadow of a doubt, JEWISH

Why can't you make a decent OP?

you are a kike. you were made into a kike because you bought this bait site. we will kill you when the day comes.

Yeah, about the Nazi thing. It's like a way of exploiting the Streisand effect.

Most people believe the holocaust. Then they make it taboo or illegal to deny the holocaust. This makes people doubt the holocaust. Now that people doubt the holocaust, they refuse to confirm or deny it, and instead just make it impossible for people to express that doubt. It's just a way of letting people know there are some ideas they aren't allowed to express or really explore with other people. This seems to be more important than the idea of the holocaust itself.

but seriously OP, don't stop posting, don't give up on this community just because there are literal kikes in charge. We have to do something to save the people here. There is a new platform coming that the kikes can never compromise. Keep the torch burning here. Don't give up

Attention whore. Give us some more information or a summary, or fuck off with your memegame.

we already know about Hollaforums

Since OP was a useless faggot and posted nothing but "guys Google some shit" I did so myself and I didn't even bother reading till the end it since it seemed so stupid.

What is the point to the "supposed" post in question that I should be looking into for more "ground breaking" info?

to slide the board, Jesus Christ you faggots are dense

I was worried for a second, then I realized you made your shitty ARG thread a third time rather than posts disappearing. Fuck yourself OP. All this kvetching about "oy vey larp threads ererereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and all you post is cryptic "google it yourself using google goy" horse shit that has nothing to do with anything. If there was any merit to your topic you'd actually provide the info here instead of sliding and telling everyone to search for it themselves while offering nothing but retarded images of some gay shit.

All is see is faggot league of legends faggotry

Op is a retarded faggot and should be gassed but he's onto something. It's just that this something should've been posted in the Pedowood sticky. Crispin Glover made/makes weird as shit movies and casts retards in all roles vid related. He writes weird shit too and wrote an essay is 2003 or so that was comprised of questions. Only questions. But it mentioned Speilberg and rape and pedowood stuff. Glover knows something but I doubt he'll talk, he's comfy, working and rich and from a known H'wood family.

Here it is in pasta, couldn't find where he originally posted it. Food for thought anyhow. Much discussion online already about this going back many years.

This is a rule for every place on the internet: LURK BEFORE (SHIT)POSTING!!!
Fuck off, if your super-interesting news is so stupid that it only attracts retards like you then we're not interested on it.