Non lethal stealth / ghosting is the vegan/vegetarian diet of videogames, respectively

non lethal stealth / ghosting is the vegan/vegetarian diet of videogames, respectively.

The Bible says it's OK to eat meat after the flood so vegetarians are retarded.

I think a stealth game could be fun if A.I was more advanced or it was somehow player VS player. The issue is A.I is too stupid to put up any sort of challenge unless you impose artifical limitations on yourself. A super advanced stealth game where the base A.I are all fairly good and have their own eccentricites to spice things up could be entertaining.

Another issue is a big part of the buzz of being sneaky is fucking with people and being unseen. But A.I is barely going to react to anything dynamically, it's boring going through the paces with mooks who all act to certain situation in a scripted fashion. For example if you had to get past security guards and you could fuck with the paranoid guy by moving his stuff around then the other security guards would make fun of him, that would be amusing. Or if you could put laxatives in their drinks then ambush them when they went to the bathroom.

you have to go back

Have you ever been to /christian/?

Filtered.

This thread started off shit and got even worse less than ten posts in.

Predator games and stealth games are both fine, just remember to separate the two.

Yeah, it as lacking in entertainment and replay value as vegan diet in nutrients.

Way to justify being an undisciplined ADHD faggot. This is what happens when you're raised on nothing but dewritos and flashy idol/furbait.

It sounds like you couldn't get good at Splinter Cell.

careful guys

No it doesn't you retard, it says it's cainean shit.

However our teeth are made to eat meat so fuck that too.

It really amazes you sometimes doesn't it

yiff in hell furfag

I like a decent salad once in a while.

Except that lethal stealth is easy and once you kill everyone you don't have to worry about being caught, what's the point?

wasn't me, some other user got banned and posted it after new ID just a warning.

did you personally witness this ban or are you a chucklefuck reposting it without knowing if it's real?

There is a public ban list and board logs which records everything, check them out instead.

I did, ask me anything.

it is an old(ish) image. not like it shows the exact posts in the log either

completely forgot the bans page existed, what a blessing

I was in the thread he was replying to me and I got banned too.

yes, he posted the screencap in the same thread he got banned in when he got a new ID

great thread OP

Jesus Christ, just put it out of its misery already.

Holy shit, that's both disturbing and pathetic. Hell, I only weigh 110lbs and even I have muscles and pecs.

Why is his face so fucking fat?

so he can argue on the internet better

It don't work like that.

i bet your a little cute boy who likes to crossdress you little faggot
no homo

Holla Forums should have a mod impeachment system.

Which would never be abused by various faggots, most notably intl or poltards. Never.

I think this would be really good. Some sort of semi democratic system for electing mods would be nice. Now if you'll excuse me back to video games

Impeachment isn't a verdict.

what are you playing?

intl wanted the same thing.

Fuck off.

You know why copypaste stopped giving a fuck about users? First /meta/ was spammed to hell and back, then /operate/. Maybe not the only reason, but surely the biggest one.
Also reporting abuse was a thing for a long time, including global.

explain

I don't get why people keep reposting these.
The guy's post has jack shit to do with video games and looks like it's part of a lengthy discussion about veganism, while the ban reason refers to the rule that says you get banned for shitting up and derailing a thread. So how is it not much more likely that he was banned for off topic derailing?
If you made a thread on Holla Forums about how much you love ice cream and the thread gets deleted, do you think it's because the mods hate ice cream or because it wasn't video games?

As opposed to entire 4am threads :^)