ITT: evil women

ITT: evil women.

preferably the sort of evil woman that wears a black swimsuit and cape for no particular reason. I want to have SEX with them.

Sexy Grunty comes to mind, and the Queen from Battletoads got my little dick hard when I was a kid. Rare really knew how to do a sexy villainess when they weren't just putting googly eyes on stupid fucking things like complete morons.

all woman are evil

wasps are scary man.

got my dick hard too but now my little sister is fugly.

wrong, ur little sister just naturally grew up to be michelle obama. be bery broud, burger :^)

Sorceresses are pretty evil.

oh wrong board, here I thought this was bideo games

Shit user spoiler that shit next time, disgusting!

Le thread theme hurr i'm so hilarious and original

The real worlds full of them, why would I want even more in vidya?

The real world is full of guns, why would I want even more in vidya ?

because in the virtual world they admit they are evil and they are hot so I wanna stick my penis deep inside of them.

In the real world they dont even admit they are evil and they aren't attractive. See

Well, nazi's are pretty evil and hated among 99% of our world so naturally their females are also evil.

Why, afaik they didn't do anything bad aside from I guess allying with Italy and Japan, but that's not a moral failing.

>YFW you will probably never be ridden by a blue sex demon/succubus Queen/evil mistress type coming onto you for interrogation purposes :^)

One of the few things Capcom gets right.

Not as many as I thought there'd be.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
man this brings back memories

nice.

Oy vey! Now THATS a good goy!

Wait a minute

too evil
TOO EVIL

I see someone drank from the wrong Holy Grail. She's aging like milk in sunshine.

Don't tell me there are people out there unironically thinking that nazi's are better than animals? At least in their female form they look less threatening and cute.

If she were to be put on the DnD alignments, would she be lawful, neutral or chaotic evil?

I was thinking Chaotic since she just wildly slings baseless accusations everywhere.

Then maybe neutral because I thought she was merely a con-artist. However she really is contributing to damaging society.

I guess it used to be illegal to do propaganda, but since the amendment of the Smith-Mundt act under the Obama administration Propaganda is now legal. So I guess Lawful Evil?

because the evil is on the outside

:^)

Elexis Sinclaire from SiN (I think I got Bianca's full photoset for SiN; Episodes somewhere around, just cannot find it right now)

Herman the German died for nothing!

I would put her at lawful. She works within the system for her own gain, chaotic and neutral would imply that she attacks or disregards it.

She is neutral evil. She is in it for personal gain. If she wasn't, then she wouldn't be silent when all those smaller evil studios call out for her to help them. Like when she ignored Naughty Dog during their Dragonspear controversy.

If she were chaotic, she would revel at destruction even when it doesn't pay off for her. Her absolute silence in situations where there is no money to be made reveals her as a neutral evil.

She does disregard the law. She fabricates police reports and also files false ones.

Isn't it against the law to claim you're taking money for charity but then putting it your own pockets?

Also

I guess Neutral Evil is the best descriptor.

Ilias pls

(checked)
Wasn't there a show on Saturday mornings that had a phone in game of that? I think it was hosted by Andi Peters or it might have been Phillip Schofield.
Can't remember what the fucking game was called though.

That game introduced me to her and billions of potential little anons have been lost since then.

Probably Hugo something. I don't know what it's in english.

Cima reminds me of this semen demon.

Is it? She doesn't seem to have been arrested or even investigated over it.

My nego

Naughty dog had nothing to do with that though, the studio that made it was called beamdog apparently.

not that I am really a huge fan of sin but it must be a real kick in the balls for anyone who did like the games to be promised several episodes only to have them never come. Episodic gaming was a mistake.

I guess its ok since the Clintons can get away with it too.

BRB starting the Hero for Autism fund.

oops. That's what I meant.

Hugo, that's the fucker. Thanks user, that's a right blast from the past.

It is indeed Hugo the TV Troll. The franchise did make some pretty great games, on consoles AND PC.

It's funny to see her in this thread after I just got to see what happens to her fictional counterpart in Vanquish's ending today.

If you're looking for a manipulative, deceitful sociopath who lacks any form of empathy just find any normal woman outside.

im usually into gentle lovemaking, but evil women being humiliated is pretty awesome

kill yourself

Taming evil women with your dick is the pastime of patricians.

Clearly OP has never encountered a woman.

this

Vapidity is so utterly unattractive.

well shit… now I want to play the Rance games…

is there a good torrent and should I play them in order or are there recommended titles?

Thanks for posting the set user!

i want to frick the hec out of her

here's some more

Rance just doesn't fuck around.

I-it isn't?

why are they taking a photo of the photographer
are there people who participate this and actually believe these pictures have a single purpose other than emptying some dude's balls

cock blood concentrations reaching critical mass

i kek'd

i wasn't allowed to play videogames when I was growing up :(

look at the bright side
now that you are looking at these pictures you're growing again

Really unknown villainess, not even a single fanart of her in the interwebs.

is this DDR?

poor form, very poor form Holla Forums

not video game related though

nice.

You know, even if you got to date or fuck an evil women, she would probably use you for here own purposes while cucking you on the side. She won't care for you.

That's why you bang yanderes

You will but she'll get tired to your inadequate sexual performances and starts flirting with other members of your party while you are present.

Fuck her, drug her, and torture her until her mind breaks, rebuild her personality into whatever you want.

2 cucks projecting.

also this guy got the right idea.

That's what happens in the game if you romance her

thats what you get for romancing an elf. You should have known she was a loose slut.

She won't be evil anymore. Just a victim with Stockholm syndrome. If you want to keep her 'evil' then you need to practice on becoming her favorite toy.

Silent Storm had a girl with truly epic cleavage as the last boss. Too bad I can't find pics

She's not even a real villain, meh.

It sure is typical for a Drow in forgotten realms setting. Their society is basically a feminist powerfantasy.

that's half the fun of it though, you are fucking the evil out of her.

You mean just women?
I know a guy this happened to
From the girlfriend's point of view, she stopped loving him a few months into the relationship and just rode it out for years because it was convenient for her
If "this is convenient" was a mutual understanding, it would be a little sad but not that horrible
The awful part is that her behavior never changed until the day she decided it was over
She had him fooled the whole time she'd say "I love you" and have sex and do all that stupid loveydovey shit couples do, because it was easier living with a man who thinks you're the world than moving out and trying to find another, or making it on her own
Some poor bastard on /fit/ got the same treatment too, except his was 8 years
Just… I can't even imagine 10% of your life thrown away on some bitch who pretended to love you, being loyal to her because you legitimately think she's the one and you're not a piece of human garbage, all for nothing
He, my friend, you, could have missed the ACTUAL soulmate, if we're so lucky that such a thing exists, because you were being a decent human being and not cheating on a lying cunt using you for your wallet
Just knowing that women are capable of such casual malevolence is enough to turn me off of them entirely THEY'RE supposed to be the emotional half of the human race
The sensitive ones built for raising children into properly functioning adults the ones who are more comfortable displaying affection, the ones who make us feel good when we come home from a long day of bullshit in a society full of assholes trying to throw everyone else under the bus for their own gain
It shouldn't be possible for them to be so completely lacking in empathy and/or sympathy for their partner. Yet, here we are
It could happen to any of us
No red flags, no weird behavior, you think "Wow I really found a winner, my life is perfect, she isn't like all the whores I've heard stories about" and then BAM
Her true nature surfaces as soon as your usefulness has dried up

That's what is for.

something about that artstyle…

I've had something similar happen to me. 5 years of my life down the shitter.
I was young, stupid and believe me m8, it's never going to happen again. I trust fucking no one these days, not even family because some of them are as bad.
Sage for blogfaggotry

What if you did the cucking?

Any games come to mind where you can rule with an evil partner and have them never betray you but you can turn on them at your leisure?

I think you and a few others here are confusing 'evil' with 'lacking in vitamin D'. And even if they are, it doesn't necessarily mean they'd change at all

if you quit so easily youll never know if you just didnt dick her hard enough

It's from The Super Spy, one of the earlier Neo Geo games.

Meant for

Reality is not your japanese doujins

Isn't this a copypasta? I swear I've seen it before.

Unless her only motivation for being evil is 'to find a worthy man' you'll be flat out of luck I think. Unless you join her of course

yeah in her ass, thats the idea

she was evil anyway, then she joined the good guys but she was still a bitch.

isnt it canon that she and the main character knocked plenty of boots?

yes

see it works

:^)

>>>/reddit/

So just women?

Nice, you got 3

Petrine is a perfect 10/10

Even if you don't believe in the holocaust user they did fucking book burning, banned art and self expression, took away guns from certain demographics, many were pro slavery in the 20th century. They also starved their captives.

All women are evil, so this thread is pointless.

they banned modern art rightly so.

it's sh0eonhead you retard

Fauxxy is a nickname of shoe

then i am the retard i am sorry

But that's exactly what he did. He fucked all around that rocky area.

The wizards have arrived.

They were always here.

Except prostitutes