Tommy wiseau BTFO DUMPFH

Tommy wiseau BTFO DUMPFH
How will orange Hitler will ever recover?

orange hitler will bite into a cyanide pill and shoot himself in the head in response

What’s wrong with his face?

Feels good mane. Didn't even watch this.

He's had several strokes.

He's from New Orleans.

>>>/reddit/

ok FUCK THIS GUY
I used to be a huge Tommy Wiseau fan I got introduced to him by RedLetterMedia years ago but fuck this guy. I'm so fucking sick of these people virtue signalling. 'Oh - muh Truuuuump! :(' like seriously shut the fuck up.

Tommy is a faggot.

Let's hope he has more.

How as this anti Trump? Also, what the fuck did he say we should fight against? Car bus? Carapace?

ITT: nu/pol/ gets triggered by some whacky foreigner pretending he's POTUS
How much sadder can you fags get?

"mate" you're a marxist liberal. You're not "old Holla Forums" your a #resistcuck loser and a faggot, even if you're too stupid to realize it. You're not fooling anybody, except yourself.

*you're

And what did old/pol/ do differently during Hussein Obama's presidency?

lol, good one

Tommy is a lovable retard because he's completely fucking inept at everything, even basic movement and human interaction and, well, speech, but I don't think anyone really respects him. He became famous for being a meme and that meme was that he was a fucking crazy person who want to make real hollywood movie.

It's not even an anti-Trump ad or anything like that. It's just footage Lootcrate shot for their foreign Transformers knockoff parody.

Also, is this kino?

NO, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TRUMP, EVERYONE HATES TRUMP BECAUSE HE'S SO BASED AND FASHY AND USHERING IN A NEW WHITE ERA, A FOURTH REICH, BUT HE'S TOO BUSY PLAYING ALL THE CHESS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN BUT IT'S HAPPENING AND YOU JEWS ARE ANGRY BUT I'M NOT ANGRY BECAUSE TRUMP IS GREAT AND WILL GET A SECOND TERM, U MAD?????

Nigger this has nothing to do with Trump, kill yourself.

The tragic irony is now that he's a household name Tommy Wiseau has an even bigger ego. He made a terrible movie but got famous for it because quality has nothing to do with fame nowadays.

kek