WW3 with N Korea/China will UNLEASH Biological Yellow Fever upon the White Race

If the jews ever want to wipe us out in record time, they'd just start some war in East Asia and export all the women as refugees to the west. But don't tell them that.

How will White THOTs compete when the boats come?

Most of those Koreans were mutants before surgery.

The kikes don't just want to eliminate us. They want us to suffer.

(Also this would never work as females wouldn't stand for it and cucks always follow females)

Sage for halfchan tier thread.

Doesnt work like that. Only seems that way now because we cant get pussy otherwise. But what do when boats of East Aryan shielas flood the streets?

"Hello, White man. You are very handsome. You have girlfriend?"

sad how you yellow fever freaks can't see the irony in this post. The second photo tells you all you need to know. Dozens of pictures of gooks with a dozen plastic surgeries. But in the end all you'll get is a stinky little brown jungle midget.

Millions of arabs are flooding europe to conquer your blonde(Epitome of beauty for thousands of years) sisters and your response is to give up on life and bum around in Asia as a sexpat.

I said cucks not men.

Why edit what I said and reply to it?

The last pic with the old man is a South East Asian girl. I just used that pic because its hilarious. We would be at war with the White East Asians though (Korea, China). They are very white tbh.

White girls hate white men. Walk through the street and see how they look at us and react? All they do is look at social media all day and read about evil white men and sacred black men. Because theyre female theyre stupid enough to believe it.

But Asian girls see white men and want to talk and get to know you. What choice do we have?

T levels will be at an all time high.

They have activated Joshua Goldberg to distract us from something big.
A slide thread like this means some
HUGE
happening this weekend.
This pisses me off since I am incredibly busy and following this happening means sacrificing my career,

The real redpill is realizing the whole NK conflict propaganda is just an excuse for the Jews to unleash these weapons upon Americans, while having an excuse.
Wew lad.

Also, thank you for proving that modern Asian women are also traitorous and whorish.

This interracial cuckoldry is getting out of hand. I see more white men with gook girlfriends than white girls with niggers

Yellow fever in a nutshell

You're an undesirable loser rejected by your own women. No surprise you resorted to asians out of desperation, everywhere you find losers you find asian imports close-behind, either that or they go straight to asia.

You don't see much of either if you're being honest and don't live in a city lad.

>holy shit, can you believe that some people actually buy this horse shit? Go get your waifu now, heheh

Unfortunately I do live in a city and unfortunately I'm very honest.

Well there's your fucking problem m8. I'm sure miscegenation is rife amongst the urbanite scum, but that doesn't say much. Only about 25% of the US population lives in cities m8, the rest are in suburbia/rural lands.

hahahaha, sauce on vid.

Poor, poor Andrew.

Holla Forums was right again!

I feel sorry for that woman despite her being Asian. If only she would have married within her own race she'd be happy.

You can keep your slanteyed plastic chingchong whores. But thanks for the slide thread anyway, you mentally ill hapa.

Wrong. That harpy siren is a negative energy vortex sent from Hell to entice males into its gravity well.

She's not the most attractive woman.

If she looked like:

It'd be hapa galore up in that womb.

That 2nd pic would be a dream girl.

OMFG you want to have children in this world?!? OMG user I need to finish my degree in gender studies then begin my career and travel the world. Besides, I want a mocha baby :3

t. modern white girl

Best hapa is some half Italian - half Japanese singer I forget her name. Ayumi Hamasaki maybe…

Googled her and its just some japanese women. Not a happa.

This is a happa.

It's some J-pop star my age. I thought maybe Ayu since when I looked her up it basically said her father is unknown and abandoned her and her mother.

The woman I'm thinking of is specifically Japanese/Italian.

This is lame. I don't think it's Ai Uemura because when I look at her pics I am finding now she looks like an American nigger… but the internet is telling me she's Japanese/Italian.

Meanwhile their brothers are locked up in either a mental institution or their basements on LoL.

All the normal, attractive, desirable white men date hot white girls. Arabs obsessed with white women and millions of young arab men flooding into europe as we speak, blacks obsessed with white women and millions of young black men flooding into europe as we speak, millionaire chink men flying to Ukraine for blonde trophy wives. muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker himself convincing his followers to conquer a neighboring tribe by enticing them with blonde women…

But a virginal yellow fever nerd is clearly the one with the "enlightened" taste though.

ya…..nah.
If you've ever seen one without makeup, you'd know.

Oh shit found her. It was Amuro!!! Namie Amuro!

so anime was real

classic "shovel-face"

Go ahead with your yellow fever.
Just a reminder that race criminals will hang from hundreds of thousands of lamp posts across the country and those whites that engage in sexual relationships with any non-whites will be among them.

Also this is a slide thread but I feel white men mixing with Asians is a bigger problem than Holla Forums will own up to.
They know (white) men just want a stable relationship with a submissive woman that will do things around the house for them.
Before you know it they're pushing them into getting stable careers and nailing them down with kids.
I wonder if they feel smug towards white women when they hit way out of their league like that.

Well I guess you just won the net.

No doubt they do. Also, they're just as despicable as any other minority trying to climb the social ladder through a White spouse.

Miscegenation is child abuse. Fix your mental illness, faggot.

Well white women are by far the most sought after and desirable demographic on the planet, especially considering the young ones are like 2% of the world's population. A natural blonde white woman with no deformities is like hitting the jackpot, especially so for non-white men who are obsessed with white women.

Despite this though white betas settling for asians is more prevalent than any other miscegenation pairing. It's just the relationship equivalent to all the white men sitting on their asses nowadays glued to the screen playing video games, aka the path for the unambitious and the losers. "Well, it just dawned on me I can't spend my entire life being a virgin playing video games in my room… Put in the effort for a cute white girl? Nope, take the easy way out and import a dime-a-dozen import gook." They choose mediocrity and their deranged hapa sons smothering them with pillows will be the result.

The first girl is cute in a fugly kind of way

looks like shes got no makeup or hardly any makeup on, could probably look average if she spruced herself up.

Good point but what's funny is the blonde girl in the first pic would have non-white men literally begging for her attention by virtue of being blonde haired and blue eyed. Many whites who haven't grown up around non-whites are naive about this sort of thing but a blonde haired, blue eyed woman is considered hitting the jackpot for arab, black, and hispanic men.

Be careful though, that is the trendy 'asians are shit' argument.'

She has nice straight teeth I'll give her that, she'd polish up nicely with a good amount of elbow grease.

That is what I call a pip-squeek abortion.
With fetal alcohol syndrome.
t. Chinese

You sound like a white woman mad men aren't throwing themselves on their swords for you.
Do you think men improve themselves for just for women?
Maybe it's time white women stopped holding white men to absurd standards, all those white men churning out hapas are in college and working towards a career.
If you actually knew these men that fuck with Asians in college you'd know that.

So, let me get this straight.
WW3 goes hot, everywhere is nuked to hell and back because both the US and China are both vengeful at the core to the point of suicidal stupidity, and you expect anyone remaining to have the industrial capacity to fly or ship refugees anywhere anymore?
Especially east asians, when that entire area will be a radioactive wasteland? OP, please.

It really doesn't matter the descendants are what is left behind. The weakness or strength of their mothers and fathers is what will take physical form in time.

I wish so many family trees wouldn't be ended this way but I have no power yet to make an example of the diseased degenerates who continuously spread their own sicknesses.

Meant to quote

I agree and if you were to run an experiment, put her photo on a dating site. You'll get 100s of messages from hordes of non-white men, I can guarantee you that. On sites like interpals, the most homely white women(By our standards) are BOMBARDED with dozens of messages by Turks, Egyptians, Saudis, Africans, Brazilians, etc etc a day, especially if they are blonde haired and blue eyed. And those are just the public comments you can see on their profiles.

Even if we look past the fact that she can produce strong white children, she's not even ugly, Chaim.