Charlotte air traffic controller arrested, accused of having weapon of mass destruction

archive.is/55SX5

archive.is/zTRqd

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -
An air traffic controller at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport was arrested Friday accused of having a weapon of mass destruction.

Paul George Dandan, 30, is charged with possession of a weapon of mass destruction and two counts of weapons offenses. Officials have not said exactly what kind of weapon Dandan had or where he had it.

The Federal Aviation Administration confirmed that they had "terminated the employee's access to the facility and is investigating."

Law enforcement sources confirmed that the FBI is involved in the investigation.

Dandan was taken to the Mecklenburg County Jail and placed under a $45,000 secured bond. It was not clear if he had bonded out Friday night.

No further information has been released.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ifzZGsNKHqIJ:www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-288.8.html &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Paul_Dandan_4078673/
nydailynews.com/new-york/washington-post-tech-employee-allegedly-impersonated-ice-agent-article-1.2990021
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandan
wcnc.com/news/crime/charlotte-faa-employee-charged-with-possession-of-weapon-of-mass-destruction/490990880
casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=131803C&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCR
cnn.com/2017/11/11/us/north-carolina-air-controller-weapon-mass-destruction/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I-it was Iran, goyim. It's time to fight like we've never fought before.

t. Mike Cuckabee.

Looks like a mossad kike

Check'd for wat?

Wait what.

Nevermind, its nothing.

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ifzZGsNKHqIJ:www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-288.8.html &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
The term "weapon of mass death and destruction" includes:
(1) Any explosive or incendiary:
a. Bomb; or

b. Grenade; or

c. Rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces; or

d. Missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce; or

e. Mine; or

f. Device similar to any of the devices described above; or

(2) Any type of weapon (other than a shotgun or a shotgun shell of a type particularly suitable for sporting purposes) which will, or which may be readily converted to, expel a projectile by the action of an explosive or other propellant, and which has any barrel with a bore of more than one-half inch in diameter; or

(3) Any firearm capable of fully automatic fire, any shotgun with a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length or an overall length of less than 26 inches, any rifle with a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length or an overall length of less than 26 inches, any muffler or silencer for any firearm, whether or not such firearm is included within this definition. For the purposes of this section, rifle is defined as a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder; or

(4) Any combination of parts either designed or intended for use in converting any device into any weapon described above and from which a weapon of mass death and destruction may readily be assembled.

Hold the fuck on.

Some nigger has a weapon that is classified as "a weapon of mass destruction" and still is able to bond out at 45000? That seems really fucking odd. Usually if someone had something like that they would of locked his ass up until court.

florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Paul_Dandan_4078673/

Was arrested in 2010 for Domestic Battery.

Good to know

Pic related is my guess as to what it is. He was naive; you just don't bring this shit to work.

Some nukes were moved to the Carolinas a few years ago.

Could Bibi be losing it?

THIS IS WHY YO U DON'T KEEP A HACKSAW IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOUR SHOTGUN

This! None of this adds up.
But considering the Saudi-Israeli plot to destroy Hezbollah, perhaps it makes perfect sense?

It stinks of Mossad.

Well, he doesn't look Filipino, so it's likely he's some sort of roach. He has a Christian first name.

look at his stupid fucking face, it's a kike.

Hol up

Judging by how things went in Israel's Canada, France, and Saudi Arabia, I'm guessing a teenager will replace him to send instructions from Rothschilds on the war with BRICS.

I bet you all he's a 'member' of Hezbollah actually Mossad, hence the low bail, this is a fake identity and the narrative will be they tried to release sarin gas in the US.

smells like bullshit. This guy would have gotten black-bagged if it was really that serious, they wouldn't broadcast his detainment to all his potential accomplices who may be walking around with dirty bombs. My guess is he pissed off some hick sheriff by acting like a filthy immigrant.

I'm guessing something aircraft related. Think of the access he may have had.

we wuz dubs

nydailynews.com/new-york/washington-post-tech-employee-allegedly-impersonated-ice-agent-article-1.2990021

The guy is long gone now.

Fuck, that could be anything.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandan

but if they got him for clandestine sabotage, why the bail? May he's being used as bait? also Im' getting some severe fucking déjà vu here

In other words, he was obviously carrying those nano-machines that make you a super soldier.

wew

explains my déjà vu, i remember that kike.

Would it be degenerate to plant those on just my dick?

$45,000 bond, what a deal!

fucking aye it does

There was Jewish looking guy busted a few months ago whose house was filled with automatic weapons and police uniforms, and everyone here was saying "Mossad!".
I haven't heard anything about it since.

A weapon to surpass metalgear????

yes, I want my dick to be free to fight its own wars

Checked.

Does this have to do with the Helicopter Crash?

yea no.

Wew. Good thing for him he was only plotting to harm innocent people and didn't have sex with a teen or the wrong image files on his computer, otherwise the bond would have been a million dollars.

looks like a Jew. eyes a little too close together ( due to Jewish inbreeding which amplifies physical traits ), pasty white skin and dark hair.

is dandan a kike name?

So the loud thunder and cracking light?

Could he have his hands on some of that sweet, sweet Clinton Foundation uranium?

maybe he was trying to get a refund, oi vey can't just throw away good money that's spent

That image should win a (((pulitzer))) prize.

Holy shit.
t. Charlottean

also this

Charlotte is not Charlottesville.

WEW SHUT IT DOWN IT'S NOTHING GOY

Would a strain of Ebola be considered a WMD?

Aaaaaand it's a kike.

Was he ATC 9/11/2001?

Is Netanyahu this desperate now that Assad has won WW3?

its was actually a weapon of ass destruction, carried in the form of a yuge sword made entirely of meat

Possibly. jews are neurotic after all.

Early in America's history [that we didn't learn in school] kikes changed their names upon arriving in the Americas, to blend in, they were fleeing angry people, for the six millionth time. That's why Crypto kikes were able to fool people for centuries. Probably why almost all Presidents are related, freemasonry runs rampant and those societies were primarily mostly male fraternities, membership in lodges that count is secretive. Very much so, you do crazy things for that power. Like Skull n Bones like the Bush family. At one time it'd be very common for the kikes to have a common first and last name. You can't always go by last name with them. This is how they have fooled people all of this time.

I watch air traffic radar sites like it's my job. I use a free one, flight radar. Paying members might be able to view the flights out. It's concerning when you look and see how many damn planes clutter the air. Someone mentioned places like Denver international, but now you gotta wonder how many airports are infiltrated by more operatives.

yup

Kike had a nuke.

Must have got it from Iraq.

(checked)
Wh-what the fuck?

(Checked)
Is this news or just some guy that got caught having an (((illegal weapon)))? Didn't read article, did he bring it to the airport? What are the details?

oy vey what a middle east face he got

Charlotte user here, you know I did see an Apache gunship and two black Hawks flying towards the airport today spoopy

They'll spin it as an attempted Iranian attack.

Airports, there's so many. Secure some and shut it down. Let traffic land at designated bases. Why are there still even planes up there? Not to mention diseased people coming in unchecked. That could be a big weapon. I don't understand why any bond was allowed. You see this shit is privilege, common folks don't have this luxury. Especially being it's not a first offense. I'd still be peeved, but this is bullshit. Courts are injustice systems and traps. That needs changing. Law enforcement can't work as intended as it stands. It's a racket, never fuck up and get arrested. Unless you've got the shekels the courts won't work for you.

I have $50 that says this guy made some sort of hillbilly firecracker and told someone about it.

No shit?

Faggot.

At least it's the USMC, or should be flying those. We're so used to sending our serving off to war, we're not used to seeing them. I've seen some increased patrolling, especially today. I'm concerned about all that goes with unsecured airports or people working in them who might never have been vetted right. Huge deal. This is outrageous.

hello officer

They really aren't sending their best. An empty room, that'd be a meet up here. We're Anons, next you'll suggest gift exchange.

It was the candlestick, in the conservatory

AND IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
wcnc.com/news/crime/charlotte-faa-employee-charged-with-possession-of-weapon-of-mass-destruction/490990880

clearly there was no major threat here. kill yourself

The last time this combination happened, U.S. went to war in the middle east. It's absolutely not nothing.

Apaches and Blackhawks are def Army

Marines use Cobra's for CAS

t. Aviation fag

I CAME TO SAY THIS..
jesus fucking christ..

hi i'd like to sell you heroin. get busted

hi this is my WOMD

user if it was that fucking weak, they would have said something.. dude probably had like 500 m80s in a briefcase designed by clock kid.

16 years later and I am still triggered by this kikey word.

Also arrested in 2015 in NC for assault on a female. This mugshot shows his izlamic beard.

Lebanese. Paul is also common with jews, less so with muzzies, but George although uncommon with jews is sometimes muzzie, they respect and venerate Saint George in their culture.

I bet when the name appears in the Flips it's in the muzzie areas of flipland.

like the noodles?

The newspapers sold it like he was impersonating an ICE officer in order to impress a girl (who was in the police force, kek).

Supposedly he was sentenced to 18 months for the weapons violations, and his trial for impersonation was postponed to October. Maybe it's still going on now.

Source which won't archive: casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=131803C&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCR

My jewdar is reacting. And what a damn coincidence about his Lebanese connection just as Saudis and Israelis want war with them. Also another fucking Aircraft incidence. How obvious can these kikes even get.

A little bit funny because thee were recent news which CIA had an undercover operation which they tested the security of airports across the USA. Results were that over 80% test bombs and test weapons passed through TSA inspections. You can already tell of what else went by undetected by the security.

Nice

Idk why we even talk about the 2nd amendment anymore. It obviously Doesn't exist.

Behold: A weapon of mass destruction, wielded by a white nerd.

Call the law.

Anytime you hear a Christian (especially French) first name with a weird, Arab-sounding last name, you've got yourself a Lebanese Maronite.

Nobody on earth fucking hates Shiites like a Maronite Christian. There are Zoroastrians in Iran who like Shiites more than a Maronite living in Detroit. So. . .

Why do you suppose Israel set this thing up? Nudge us over the edge into moar war? Why choose a non-durka durkastani then? Is he a convert? Do the Israelis have so little respect for the US that they figure we won't notice shit like this?

Semite fuck responsible for thousands of lives diddling with bombs

45k bond for a WMD? what?

The US might as well have been under direct hostile occupation since the Patriot Act was signed. The federal government has carte blanche to eliminate any US citizen as things stand now. The weapon laws aren't even the full extent of it. Even if they had to take someone out illegally some mid level bureaucrat would take the fall and be replaced with another puppet just as quickly.

Demoliton Man is upon us

He looks somewhat similar to that mossad kike posing as a WaPo manager up in Baltimore earlier who pretended to be ICE. Just somewhat.

You mean those (((zeemap))) honeypot threads that commonspic faggot that's on an autistic rampage to slander the site with fliers and sabotage the IOTBW campaign? I wonder why (((you))) care about some user not participating in them so much.

*that commonspic faggot […] spammed all over the board?
Not finishing sentences properly. That's a sign I need to get some sleep.

An aircraft would count as a WMD. Did he dangerously misdirect an aircraft?

Yeah they dropped the bar on what is a WAD after the whole Iraq faux pas

his upper lip isn't thin and he doesn't have the nose
what makes you think that?

you know forget my previous post then

They're telling you it's fake, me thinks. Hence lack of details. The psyops are constant and more absurd everyday.

It's either a WMD at worst, or the fucking plague from africa.

fake hoax
45.000 bond for a WOMD???
kikes please

for real. this reeks

I almost forgot about that jew, thanks for the reminder user. It's amazing how many things get memory holed.

I suppose they're couching this as another cis white male, even though that cunt is the swarthiest piece of shit I've seen in a while.

Astounding how cheap they go for, is it not? I can't wait until we lose all pretext and just start up public executions again.

communist news network said a pipe bomb "WMD"
cnn.com/2017/11/11/us/north-carolina-air-controller-weapon-mass-destruction/index.html

grenades are WMDs lol.

It's a WMD in the legal sense (ie. pretty much fucking any explosive device or NFA weapon/device) and not a WMD in the strategic sense. If you ever filled an empty CO2 cartridge with black powder, that's a WMD. If you're modifying a shotgun and you reduce it to an OAL of 25.9" instead of 26", that's a WMD. If you stick a rag in the mouth of a bottle of liquor, that's a WMD. It's basically just illegal possession of an illegal firearm/explosive device covering everything from nuclear weapons to an oil can silencer and probably the only reason the bail is as high as it is and in fact the only reason a WMD charge was slapped on in the first place is because he's an ATC - if there were other charges or some context (intent, conspiracy, jihadi magazines, etc.) then 45k would be an outrageously low bail, but as it stands there's no reason to believe that this wasn't just some retard and his roommate experimenting with homemade explosives who got picked up because the NSA keeps tabs on the browsing history of people with jobs like his and the government wants to set an example.

Legalize recreational bombs.

guys face is suspiciously symmetrical

what did he mean by this?

(checked)
is this like the guy who built that microwave gun and said he'd fry the niggers?

Shit like this is why no one should even bother taking the government seriously anymore.

Interdasting name info, thanks.
Trivia, richest man in meh-HEE-koe, Carlos Slim, is full-blooded Lebanese Maronite, surname was "Salim."
Polite sage for off-topic.

They use that guy as an example of mexicans being just the most awesome thing ever, and hes not even mexican blooded.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Dave Attell is an ATC mossad agent?

Absolutely semitic, for the face blind anons.

So, basically anything that falls under the category of explosive, sawed off shotgun, SBR (short barreled rifle), AOW (any other weapon), FAW (fully-automatic weapon, which are LEGAL with the license and tax stamp), suppressor (again, legal with a tax stamp)–i.e., anything that violates the fucking NFA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

2A is a great ride they are attempting to sully. Never forget the whole 13 and why you are important.

Now that I ruminate about ti. 1A is very much a welcome mat for kikery. Banning assault press seems much more pertinent.

Nobody figures 1A into all of this because 2A is the big distraction. All while 1A leaves huge holes of dissident parasites. Free speech is one thing, harboring enemies is quite another.

They are doing our work for us.

ayy so hole up
clanks beakers
u be sayin
removes respirator
that Silver fulminate n shieet
stirs beaker
be a WMD?

Why would anyone even defend 1A with 2A? It was obviously not writter with dindu niggery and kikery in mind.

Somehow this is not a white nation, a nation where the rules do not work on kikes and dindus. A nation meant for free men of the old world, is now, a republic of parasites.

This, is their fear. Going after 1A. You roll it over a bit and you can't help but see the holes in it.

They thought the hate speech push would be theirs against 1A. It is not. A whole generation of children will now grow up somewhat properly.

This story just keeps switching around among a selection of swat 3 game level situations. If anyone else remembers that game there are levels involving an air traffic tower, using a plane to spray gas, and one where a guy has pipe bombs at his house.

The question is, I suppose. What would you do to amend 1A? What am I not seeing?

And Holla Forums thinks Holla Forums has bad taste.
I know you're here.
I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE

Their new plans of action really do line up. What is that Dustin Hoffman movie where he wrote a plan and DC actually puts it in play?

Wag the Dog, that was it.

O I am laffin

except the eyes. just a little too close together.

Obviously it can't be a nuke so chemical or biological. Maybe he keeps Ebola-chan in a vial.

Maybe he was trying to bring Ebola Chan's love over?

Wow what a bullshit fucking term. Here I am thinking it's going to be some biological or chemical agent or nuke, an actual weapon of mass destruction, and yet it could be something like a grenade?

If I had to guess, I would say that he was cultivating anthrax. He probably didn't build a nuke in his back yard and shove it up his ass to get past security.

Fucking terrorist.

There has been several hepatitis outbreaks recently seemingly out of the blue. Perhaps that?

heh this

pedophile accusations is used to instantly destroy and target white political dissidents

Yeah that raises serious red flags of the validity of the story. There is no way he would ever have a chance to be released had he brought a WMD into country from outside.

do you think suddam didn't have 15000 burger coupons?

I think he had a utter shit load of chem/bio weapons and anyone who thinks different are fucking morons considering he used such weapons many times over. That always cracks me up that people claim Iraq had none when they had used them before that. Morons.

the features you mention are ashkenaz traits, not sephardic
this guy looks like an actual proper semite type israeli not ashkenazil type:
asymetrical features from inbreeding
dead black eyes because no soul
weasel looking or rodent-like
military haircut, probably curly when longer
probable manlet by proportions
name Dandan, as in tribe of Dan

Since this is obviously a mossad agent, I would assume since he posed as a air traffic controller. He was probably gonna 9/11 a building with the WMDs. Also I haven't heard the term WMDs since George W Dumbass, weird to hear it now.

So they're not posing as art students and van drivers anymore?

automatic weapons and grenades are considered WMDs. He had a pipe bomb according to cnn

Honestly when the DOTR happens I hope charlotte is raised to the ground, I fucking hate that city it's nothing but (((CORPORATE AMERICA))), the people that run that city have done nothing but tear down the original culture if the area by importing mass quantities of spics, Yankee niggers, and libs from out west, I live right on the SC side of the border and have been there my whole life, I've grown up watching my quiet little town get tore down and bulldozed over for apartments and ((( affordable housing))) these browns hords need that they import. Not only that but the city prides it's self on leading the way for trans rights in the area as well as the general lgbt community.
ANONS there's a cancer growing in the south and its killing our culture.

I'm willing to throw money out there saying you already know me user

Airports again.too obvious.