SCIENTOLOGY BTFO

Trump Thinks Scientology Should Have Tax Exemption Revoked, Longtime Aide Says

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trump-scientology-tax-exemption_us_5a04dd35e4b05673aa584cab

rawstory.com/2017/11/trump-official-tells-leah-remini-president-wants-church-of-scientologys-tax-exempt-status-revoked/

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359730-trump-thinks-scientology-should-lose-its-tax-exempt-status
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/10/trump-reportedly-supports-revoking-church-scientologys-tax-exempt-status.html
web.archive.org/web/20140722144312/http://www.davidmiscavige.wikiscientology.org/text/Why_the_U.S._is_Slave_to_Israel_-_the_Scientology_Connection
forbes.com/companies/catholic-charities-usa/
glaad.org/blog/while-boy-scouts-maintain-ban-other-organizations-embrace-diversity…
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/trophy-hunting-stunting-the-horns-of-bighorn-sheep-study-finds-1.3413295
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359730-trump-thinks-scientology-should-lose-its-tax-exempt-status

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/10/trump-reportedly-supports-revoking-church-scientologys-tax-exempt-status.html

Well, he's right. They should.

I agree 100% with this. Scientology is at worst a brainwashing cult and at best a scam for rich holywood celebs to launder money.

Destroy it for all i care.

Good.

Honestly 501(c) as a concept needs to be eliminated. Most organized religion is way more of strain on the community then a benefit

Agreed.

Yep. All of the big churches in my city are virulent breeding grounds for refugees and homeless niggers hovering around for gibs. Fuck them, they are actively rotting away the area and need to start paying their own way at the very least.

The church has been perverted and is no longer serving as a tool to guide the community.

The jews took the CoS over decades ago, now it's a Mossad front.

web.archive.org/web/20140722144312/http://www.davidmiscavige.wikiscientology.org/text/Why_the_U.S._is_Slave_to_Israel_-_the_Scientology_Connection

Let's hit the NFL while we're at it

Hmm.

Religious folks should be veeeeeerry cautious about such moves. The justification seems to be accusation of abuses. Oh, also, Lynne Patton is a nigger.

Not everyone has autism

tfw chanology was Trump's project all along

user wins once again!
Operation Chanology can now be deemed a success, 10 years later.

(((Scientology))) is a scam from the very start, user.
Just go read Battlefield Earth.

Hmmm.

the absolute madman!

Fascinating read so far, assuming it's true. Got any other sources for this stuff?

On one hand I agree with this for the same reasons I've known of at least a few niggers pretending to be interested in joining a church just for the gibs, but on the other Churches are the biggest sources of charity for Americans in general and a lot of decent people use it. Maybe just deduct what the church uses for charity from their taxable income?

Prove it?
Also, if possible, lay that relative to the amount of money the church diverts out of America and into 3rd world nations.

CHANOLOGY VINDICATED

Also archives or fuck off.

This. Small communities can fund their own churches. If anything it improves it by giving the community more power and the ability to support those who preach their beliefs. I dislike Catholocism but I know a bunch of Catholics who fucking DESPISE their church because the priests are modernists and they want traditionalists. Free market can fix that if the government stops propping up unpopular places by letting them ignore tax.

Say it with me: UNDEFEATBLE FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET

You're part of the problem.

I'm seriously beginning to believe that they really are the final boss.

I gues biggest might be an overstatement but the Catholic church alone is the #9 top charity in the US according to Forbes. Depends if you want to combine all churches together or not. Of course big daddy gov is teh biggest 'charity'

forbes.com/companies/catholic-charities-usa/

Is scientology just goys simulating kikes?

Remember her? Leftist/Scientology plant. Now that people are on to her she claims she is a God loving Trump supporter and a Scientologist.

Could this be the work of gamergate chanology? Do the two movements even have any relationship?

Other than the people who worked on one being present in the other, no.
But I don't think we have ever lost, and every enemy we have ever fought has eventually succumb.
I don't think anyone or anything can beat us.

And now the left will love scientology and defend it tooth and nail.

What's changed?

>scientology's biggest members are rich (((people))) from hollywood
>hollywood is comprised primarily by (((pedophiles))) and other sexual predators
Hmmmmmm.

Moishe's 8675309th tax haven is gonna get shoahed. Think of the shekels, goy!
THINK OF THE SHEKELS;WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE POOR SHEKELS?

This will be incredible. They can't bully him like they did everybody else.

What about the rothschilds? Soros is just their puppet.

Nah nigger.

Literally nothing but muds.
glaad.org/blog/while-boy-scouts-maintain-ban-other-organizations-embrace-diversity… "Organizations outside the scouting world have also taken a stand for inclusion. The 4-H Youth and Development Program includes both gender identity and sexual orientation in its non-discrimination policy, and the Boys & Girls Club confirmed to GLAAD via phone that it is LGBT-inclusive."

Imagine the billions of dollars these people funnel from American Whites' hands into the hands of mudfolk here and in other nations, imagine how much indoctrination these organizations undertake.

And how about that 3rd world business? Have any numbers for comparison as regards dollars spent in-nation vs out?

Sure, keep up that line.

If Scientology gets rekt it's going to take down a sizeable portion of Hollyjew down with it.

Bullshit. You want money.

Imagine the leaks if it becomes compromised.

I'm not going to get mad at someone this ignorant. It's almost like a system my family paid into were taken care of when they were at their lowest. Why would I want your dirty ass money? What would I even do with it? Altruism goes exactly where it is meant to with me and mine. You, you shekel sweating parasite, can die in the desert eating back bread off of your decaying grandmother.

Autistic Atheists.

I never understood why they got it in the first place. If religious centers were taxed (they get all their money from donations anyways) we would have so much money to spend on government related items like roads and schools. Lets just tax them all.

WEW , Everything is Terrible

Well if he does it would be like Sessions going after pot smokers while the whole government is awash with corruption. He might as well print whatever drug company owns his ass on his forehead

Are you underaged or autistic?

is it me or are they projecting with that title?

lol, I honestly think it's fake news though. Scientology probably looks like a great distraction and scapegoat but religious freedom was also part of his election campaign.

Scientology's not a religion

Maybe we should engage directly.
How do we attack the Rothschild family?

Why do you care so much if it is or isn't ? If it's a cult just don't fucking join it.

It's not like they use natural disasters as a pretence to brainwash new members or anything

oh yeah, it's ME that's carrying on like a chosenite lol

Yeah, it is you

nice dubs shill. Good luck with your campaign.

Nice deflection, chaim

yeah, i'm the one deflecting. I asked you why you cared. Where's the real answer ? Why is it important to you for Anonymous to go after Scientology ?

You are aware there are 501(c)'s that are not religion based?

As opposed to a church fleecing its flock for money and sending it to Pissrael directly? You show me a church that isn't pozzed into oblivion and I'll shake your hand. A religion is a set of ideas and ideas don't cost shekels. A legitimate religious group doesn't require a cent to operate.

Am I a pleb for not getting this meme?

That's what it seems like to me as well.

Yes.

It means you weren’t around in 2008. Look up “Chanology”

Thanks.

Stop smoking and stop eating refined sugar.
Congratulations, I just cured your cancer. We can tax curches now.

What about radiation tho?

Aha

It decayed the nature of boards much like hwndu and other things that attempt to latch on to boards. It's almost like the flag was captured and they still want faces.

Providence was an example, you simple tart. I am clean to take care of mine. You won't be taxing mine. We are at an impasse.

Much like when most of you queers couldn't take a day along the Oregon Trail. Much less the journey of one from Ohio, to Arkansas, to Kansas, to Montana, to Washington, to Oregon.

If they support the Refugee Welcome shit, yes, yes they should. And if they use the Scofield Bible too.

It's going to be fun, even though half of you are not out of school yet.

You post like an ESL chimp.

what do you even mean by this

Close, I used to teach ESL flips.

I DON'T KNOW, WHAT ARE YOU HAVING AN ISSUE WITH?

I believe every man here should be focused almost exclusively on the giga-kikes. Cut the head off the snake.

we wuz legion

Do you know of any HLM2 mods where you play as Trump and violently drain the swamp in the mean streets of DC?

Analmoose? Fuck along off with your plastic plate queer-off..

Not really an answer to his question of how.

Thanks for admitting it you stupid faggot.

Please take 20 mins before posting again. Just up your post quality and decrease quantity.

Not sure what you're implying.

Perhaps steer it back, instead of start pointing. You do you recall, do you not?

churches are tax immune, and don't have to register under 501(c)(3)

Get rid of the 00 or put the proper persons on it

Chanology brought my attention to 4chan. I'm a newfags, but I try to avoid sperging out.

DAS RITE

Scientology runs North Korea

It fucking has to go, they scapegoat

You're not profiling me. I made a V pumpkin before it became hollywood. Older tech than a silly fucking display you are on about.

churches are tax immune because of the first amendment

These guys became largely irrelevant I thought. I feel like this is an odd sentimental throwback to chanalogy.

Because they kill people and abduct kids, as well as break into federal buildings. Lurk moar you fag.

I didn't know about Operation Snow White until recently.

Every truly meaningful church function can be accomplished in an open field.

yeah, their church membership is declining precipitously. Even so, Miscavige has plenty of money set aside for the two things the church really cares about: lawyers, and buying prime real estate.

wait, was yesterday a 10yr anniversary for something related to chanaolgy?

No, that will be some time in early February.

yea, the Sweeney meltdown was in May

We have achieved so very much in so little time. Now to press onwards so our works may yet unfold.

I'm with you bro. Whatever else is going on in the world, the most important thing is taking down Scientology for (((Leah Remini)))

Dubs of truth.
Charitable works are provable and deductable. If churches are engaging in real, local charity in their community they'll never have to pay a cent in tax.
Megachurches are fucked though.

Make all religious organizations pay tax. I don't want to subsidize mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker, Shlomo, Judeo-"Christians", or any other crazy assholes hiding behind their religion any more than my taxes and government already does. If a church is legitimate, it should have little problem coming up with a work-around for having to pay taxes if the community is as tight-knit as it claims to be.

>"Trump wants to remove tax exemption from (((Scientology)))

Funny how they never talk about de-tax-exempting mosques or synagogues.

I prefer lining them up and executing these child molesters but sure.

Yeah but they collect revenue

what do you expect from faggots who's think tank is an echo chamber?

I don't wanna think man just tell me where i can download the new DDOS program.

No, but everyone should have standards, nigger.

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Early 2017 - Leah Remini calls Trump a scientologist.

It was kikes that interpreted a separation of church and state as to be an immunity from taxation. The 1st simply means the state can't tell you WHAT or WHO to believe in. That's it. Pay your fucking bills, kikes.

why do people keep brining up this after-party kike?

I have to say, fucking with the scientology shills when they invaded Holla Forums was fucking hysterical. Breaking them down mentally with bants was pretty satisfying. This was back in the day when their minions were doing damage control all over the place and were open about it. What if we got Scientology shills to come back, would they fight with the CIAniggers and shareblue faggots that post here? Could we invoke a shillpocalypse?

Funny how the post directly above yours is doing just that.

I like your thinking, user.

Invoke the Scientology shills.

IIRC the scilons weren't allowed to fight us in our own places like Enturbulation because there was too big a chance it would break their conditioning.

They did fight us in less focused sites and we found nests of them trying to recruit on mommy sites and movie fan sites.

devout Christian here. 100 percent agree.

Doesn't matter. They all need to go. Anita fucking Sarkeesian has a 501(c). Fuck 'em. Tear it all down.

I few popped up thought out of pure anal devastation, especially with the ddong hits on their shitty site. I remember them all over youtube comments too, youtube trolling pre-gmail association days were the fucking best

trying to think of a 501(c) that isn't cancerous tbh

It's a flat out con, it shouldn't even be allowed to exist.

It literally blackmails people apparently.

>I'm seriously beginning to believe that (((they)))) really are the final boss
You have to go back.

If "scientology" can lose its standing as a "religion" then so can mosques and madrassas that preach "radical izlamic terror." Especially if the majority opinion of "izlamic scholars" from their countries can sign onto the idea that the wahabbist teachings are illegit.
I'm not sure that's the direction he's going with this, but it sure looks like the first move in a chess play.
of course we shouldn't have any goatfuckers here and their religion should be banned, but that would take either a revolution, a balkanization, or a constitutional amendment, whereas the above is possible with less change

Good. To those who don't know Clintons are in bed with that Cult. They met Tommy boy multiple time and had scientology handlers.

I saw a dream that this would happen.

NEVER FORGET OPERATION SNOW WHITE
These cultist fucks infiltrated IRS among other places, tapped their phones and destroyed evidence.
It still remains as the largest infiltration of US government to date. Someone should tweet it to Trump ASAP

I'm hoping we here a lot of kids get saved from this shit

hubbard was a kike

yes we gotta make sure big pharma is free to make sure every kid gets autism and allergies.

My god scientologists are just the biggest bad guys on the planet man. I swear i'm not a shill.

Which I don't want going to abortion clinics and tranny operations.

You're trying awful hard to fit in

I know man, it's me trying to fit in, here at 4chan where we figured out that people got manipulated and we all came here where retarded shills weren't expecting to bombard us with retarded nonsense.

Let me just tip my fedora and take my geodon.

Calm your tits.

we're being raided, obviously, as if this double spacing faggot here wasn't obvious enough. Got a few more slide threads too.

Are you implying that this is a slide thread? This is concise chanology free straight to the point news from Trump himself.

no I'm responding to the context of that post which quotes a data-mining faggot and his blasphemous get.

I..just wanted to see who got the get

But it's true, here at Holla Forums, we can just stop thinking for ourselves, we don't need our own opinions, I mean if the donald tells us how it is, that must be how it is

The IRS is the good guy now, they never targeted conservatives.

Jews are based. I love Alex Jones.

Lets go after Scientology, I heard that the big pharmaceutical companies wouldn't want that. We're free thinkers here over at Holla Forums with our non-mainstream opinions. Trump is a god. Jews are the good guys now here on Holla Forums ! Lets help the IRS get more taxes. YAY.

lets just all forget that there was a sticky here for like a year talking about the medicalization of dissent. We'll prioritize our attention on Scientology, here, at Holla Forums.

Kek has blessed your dumb ass

It's like handlers are still alive and shilling desperately.
You fail to understand how immense and far reaching Holla Forums is.
CoS has given zero benefit and does jacks shit againt pharmaceutical companies.
Are you against complete and utter dissolution of everything that supported Killary?

Scientology is literally degenerate Hollywood elite for non kikes cult edition.

Gas yourself fro defending that piece of shit scam created by a shitty sci fy author.

So, how much are they paying you down at SeaOrg?

In my experience Sciloons use entry level auditors to handle online shilling. Mostly burger flippers, janitors and other rejects of society.
Not to mention, they're running on fumes right now. They aren't shills I used to know.

As Hubbard decreed it's one dollar per day,

the largest would be the cia infiltrations in all branches.

No party, organization or group of people infiltrated deeper than CoS.
Not only Blubbard's wife destroy tax files, investigation papers and anything incriminating they tapped IRS and CIA phones. Kept tabs on agents for years.
Not to mention ability to gather foreign intelligence in hope to find countries to rule and use as tax havens.

They installed two bodyguards to influence Finnish president Mauno Koivisto. Both of which got fired. The cult got their hands on dirt poor nigger countries however.

I'm not a Scientologist I just don't understand why this is a priority organisation to go after.

Do you even know where you are? Did that blue asbestos damage your brain that much?

Bump

Now THIS I can get into. The Cathocuck church is just working to replace whites with minorities, so tax those fuckers. Scientology is a cult of shysters, and Religion of Cuck™ is creating terror training schools. Eliminate all of our enemies and just fucking tax them to death. Do it Trump! Prove you were the right choice! JUST DO IT.

I wasn't around back the 08's, but I hear a lot of anons saying that chanology was shit.
Since I wasn't there I don't really have an opinion on the subject.

That's ridiculous, if your father, grandfather and great grandfather had cancer chances are you're going to have cancer too, sugar or no sugar.
Same with diabetes and other inherited diseases, you can lessen the chances of developing the disease but you won't halt it.

Enjoy your lifetime ban you "BRITS=ISH SUGAR SCUM"

Am I on the site that loves the IRS and CIAniggers ? That seems to be what you think it is.

Tell me man, why do you think anyone here should get worked up about Scientology ? You don't think there's enough Jews making documentaries ? Enough 'current affairs' programs going after them ? Enough psychiatrists that want to see them gone. Enough drug companies ? Isn't there already enough money and grunt from big corporations here ? Why is consensus on a vietnamese knitting board so important to a bunch of random anons ?

Channology

You're retarded. Most churches are tiny and preach the actual gospel. They would be crushed by this. No church building, crippled influence because the tax strain would be too much. The only churches that would survive would be the modernist megachurches who preach a prosperity gospel and muh diversity.

What the hell happened to Holla Forums over the last two years or so? Did the_donald retards flood in here? When did this place become so fucking stupid?

No user, you and everything that comes along with your bullshit christfaggotry is retarded. YOU are the retard here. Tax all churches into oblivion.

It detects newfaggots

But yeah, sure let's be fedoras! Look at how well that's working for Europe. Yay nihilism! Or hey, let's be LARPers and go back to degeneracy like our forefathers! Le Thor! Le literal tree worship! Le drinking another man's cum for fortitude!

You're retarded. You can sit there and scream whatever strawmen you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that you're actively working against the interests of white nations by pushing your degeneracy. Kys

This tbh

Spoiler: Evolution is a proven and observable fact.
What you are trying to criticize is abiogenesis, which hasn't been observed.
Then again you are dumb as shit

You aren't very well read are you. Gradual adaptation is proven and observable, but one species morphing into an entirely new one? Never has been observed and conveniently never will. Thus you are left to take it on faith that gradual adaptation could lead to a species eventually adapting to the point which it is no longer able to reproduce with the species it originated from.

I want to be 17 again.

Because so far humanity has never recorded mutations driven by outside factors, since it takes millions of years, and written history is only a few thousand years old.

Yes they have.
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/trophy-hunting-stunting-the-horns-of-bighorn-sheep-study-finds-1.3413295
Or how about bacteria developing resistance to introduced antibiotics within days? Or farming, aggriculture and domestication of species in general. The stronger the selection pressure the faster evolution occurs.

Hey man, if you hate your blood heritage, and your ancestral beliefs that much, you can always slit your wrists and remove that dirty snowape blood from your veins.

Only microevolution.
And is the foundation of macroevolution and all evolutionary theory in general, so suck it.

Massive money laundering scheme. Apparentlly we're all aliens and some factions (the Polaris faction that needs Skippy-like pizza torture and pedophilia.) Sea Org is a great body disposal service.

I'm Andromedian, I don't do that shit. I just want a nice kawaii waifu.

Not to mention the fact that the story about a cumguzzling Wotan was told to you by a literal gay Jew. (Source: The Construction of Homosexuality by (((David F. Greenberg))) ) Or the fact that Norse beliefs aren't but a fraction of pre-Christian European faiths.

This

Those are all instances of microevolution not macro. Nobody contests micro. I suggest you learn the difference before you continue arguing.

THERE ARE NOT TWO TYPES OF EVOLUTION YOU FUCKING RETARDED CUNT NATURE DOESN'T WORK LIKE A POKEMON GAME YOU STUPID BLEACH GUZZLING NIGGER YOUR IDIOTIC ASS "MACROEVOLUTION" IS JUST YOUR GAY FAGGOT "MICROEVOLUTION" PLAYED OUT OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS HOLY FUCK ARE YOU DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF NUMEROUS SMALL CHANGES OVER LONG PERIODS OF TIME TOTALLY CHANGING SOMETHING YOU FOOL WHEN WATER FLOWS OVER LAND CONTINUOUSLY WILL THE LAND NOT GET WORN DOWN AND A RIVERBANK FORMED? ITS THE SAME CONCEPT YOU SIMPLEMINDED APE

BRAINLESS SLOW IN THE MIND DUMMY

I treat shills as shills like you SeaOrg handlers, you speak like a outsider and get treated as such.
I've seen JIDF shills, furfags, sciloons (that type exactly like you, MIDF, TRS fags then some.
Scientology is cancer and it deserves the flak and collateral, sooner it burns the better. Scifags are invasive as any jew and I for one don't tolerate either them.
Aforementioned operation snow white, infiltration of various government.

fuck elron hubbard and his annunaki summoning rituals

Explain how you get giraffes from millions of years of micro evolution

It was shit.
But also essential to what we are today

This is pretty fucking basic shit.

SSPX, i.e Bishop Richard Williamson's church.
Williamson regularly gives lectures about Kikes and their Cultural Marxism, he has to use codewords to avoid prison though.

That really explains how the accidentally mutated special capillaries in their neck that stops the blood from rushing to their head when they bend over.

Yes, it does.

It was filter and a splitting point for many newfags and oldfags. I've been around since 2003 and I can attest to the fact that Chanology indeed was shit.
At beginning it was lulzy trolling, casual doxing and ruination. But then leaderfags came in with their moralfag hordes; cause oriented pussies.
As chanology started to dwindle the facefagging anons moved to Occpy movements and Goon tier SJW faggotry.
I stopped giving a shit after people started leaderfagging behind Tory Vagoo and Ebin Beard man.
Remember those pictures with home made cringy anonymoose masks? Those were chanology protests in action. It was that bad.

It did give us anons as a whole more inclination to try and change the world and give a fuck though
Before we were just the final boss of the internet, causing chaos and trolling

I bet if you look close enough, that its just another front for kikes. Heydrich pointed out that all our enemies and their manifestations are in the end fronts for the Jew (and sometimes Jesuits). Freemasons are the example. They are an enemy, but they are just a front for Jews in the end.

You can change world with Joker tier chaos however. Things done in name of lulz can have far reaching consequences. Look at MSM shitting themselves on regular basis, SJWs STILL crying over GamerGate. ADL added a fucking meme into their list and 8ch being the Internet boogeyman who created memes that influenced normie mindset significantly.

the whole Anonymous vs Scientology shit that the chans participated in was nothing but a kike ran attack on a competitor(Scientology). Scientologists were gaining lots of power in Hollywood and it was a threat to the kikes.

SPOTTED THE U.K NIGGER WITH A HOOK NOSE

do it yourself laxzy ass

Kikes are necro bumping old news to burry new threads, so bump

Is it sad or funny that Chris chan's life would have been less awful had he killed himself back when he looked like that?

You have no fucking idea

Quitting while you're ahead is a real method for success.

no religion should have a tax exempt status just because
that's just retarded

Does it freak anyone else out that there are so many cult members on this board? May KEK find you and kill your false idols.

Q mentioned that.

ha, saved

About time.

god has been trying to kill off the niggers by drought, famine, and plague for decades now. the christian church has been a satan to god by sending over missionaries and by bringing these niggers into our country.

Home to saint hill

Occult,finance,secrets,tax

looool

scientologists are just nukikes who wanted in on the action.

Joy Villa is using Trump supporters by claiming she is one. The leftist / scientology plant that wore the MAGA dress to the grammys who was a nobody until her fake stunt. Her tweets show her support for Obama and Bernie and she even tweeted how stupid Trump supporters were. They were deleted of course. She now claims to be full on right leaning and is scamming and receiving donations that go straight to her cult. She is tweeting every day asking for more. Guess Trump supporters ARE as stupid as she tweeted a yr ago…

fixxed that for you

Evolution is a proven fact, just like the ZOG, and no amount of (((you))) posing as a Christian fundie is going to change racial realists perception over it.

Disagree. Media loves to ignore the Christian church in America when they hate against Americas abysmal social service system (welfare and health care).

Anyone who actually lives in the USA will have noticed that churches largely fulfill this roll (atleast in white areas and southern states where people care about one another). Liberal places probably don't have this or are unaware of it. Most likely because they really don't give two shits about their neighbors. Being selfish they vote for a government who promises to take this roll for them.

You simply need to realize that the pope and those large Soros funded orgs are not Christian. And should indeed not be tax exempt.

Also here's a fun fact for y'all
Did you know that large of Scientologists tend to be anti science creationists?
Just to point this out whenever you strike at a Scientologist they cry out "Atheist!" regardless of the person they are talking.
Oh they all are indebted High school drop outs every last one of them

Doesn't sound so almighty

Replying to bait, eh?

I do it for sport from time to time

the final battle of chanology is at hand
CHANAROK is here

kikes should have at least the same treatment

Fire up the loics lads. Hold the fuck on this should be fun.

I see what you did there

DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED CHAN!

There's a big difference between scientific theory and just a regular theory

Please, good sir, enlighten us as to what exactly the "water" from your analogy stand for?

Is it "random" mutations of DNA? Is that your idea? So what is the mechanism that makes these random mutations propagate inter-individually and then throughout a whole species? Where does the hard break set in? You know, there is no constant stream of intermediary forms between species, but rather separate species.

The concept you propose is very easy to understand. Too easy actually, which is why too many people take it as true when there are actually not many points of contact with empirical reality.

criminally underchecked dubs, and precision shill callout.

I have no problem with Scientology because Jews hate that group. Scientology is also anti psychiatry / psychology which is another huge jewish pharma/pill money making scheme. I also like how Scientology bitch slapped the IRS back in the day to get their tax exempt status. The Jews hate Scientology because of its tax exempt status. The Jews run countless documentaries on their talmud vision to discredit Scientology.

Scientology is controlled by jews now. They actually played a big role in the take-over and destruction of the Institute for Historical Review.

if scientology is controlled by the jews… why does the jewish TV (talmud vision) run program after program discrediting Scientology? If Scientology is run by the Jews why is this so called Taken over institution discrediting Psychiatry (a jewish industry)? In Los Angeles were I am from Jews hate Scientology. So I'm genuinely curious why you think its been taken over by the Jews? On Sunset or Hollywood blvd they even have a museum which discredits the Jewish Psychiatry industry calling it an industry of death.

-LA RWDS

They say that. To recruit. Mentally ill people.

But what tripped it was censorship, a very small seemingly inane example compared to the shit we're putting up with today. It really goes to show why all of us are pissed all the time.

Opposition to psychiatry was always a big part of Scientology, they couldn't just do away with it without anyone noticing, and it also poisons the well and ties any criticism of psychiatry to the cult. If the CoS is really an adversary of the jews, why did they take part in a Mossad-linked conspiracy to destroy the biggest Holocaust Revisionist think tank?

what is a mentally ill person? oh right someone who doesn't go along with the Jewish Psychiatry rules. Psychiatry is a scam that doesn't even pass the Scientific Method and instead uses group (((statistics))) to try to pass itself off as a Science when its really a Social Science i.e no Scientific Method is applied.

Do they pay you well down at SeaOrg? Or do you just do it for free?

So explain to me why Scientologist are bad for attacking the Jewish Psychiatry Industry? Why do Jews throughout Los Angeles and elsewhere label Scientology as a cult? Why do Jews on their Talmud Vision (TV) make show after show denouncing Scientology? No one has been able to answer this… I don't think Scientologist are bad, and I admire how in the 1960s the Scientology group back then bitch slapped the IRS around to get their tax free status. The IRS is a Jewish tax collection agency…. so remind me why Scientology is so bad you filthy kike!

Because they act as a strawman to the Anti-Psycology Movement

because you say that? the Scientology group call psychiatry as it is a voodoo science that does not pass the scientific method.

Better that we should have audits and measure our thetan levels instead. Much more scientific.

Faxum & taxum.

I swear these scientologist shills are mentally retarded. Shows that the fucks are still alive.
These guys stick out like sore thumbs

(checked for kek)

Kek agrees. He says they should do it for the lulz. If people actually believed in the things they donated money to than they could just as easily donate their time or skills, cutting out the paid middle man. But most people don't really care, they just want to feel beneficent, holier than thou. Just look at the faces of the same people who will donate a couple of bucks to a (((good cause))) if they are asked to donate their time instead.

It's a disgusting scam dude, they tackle the pharmacy industry for the same reason they use the holocaust as a talking point for their "services", it's just to attract as many people as possible. Getting the IRS to label them as a religious organisation was just a side-effect of wanting to make as much money as possible, even the founder L.Ron Hubbard said if you want to make money, get into religion. The nigger was even a science fiction writer before he got into this. Scientologists aren't your allies, your logic is that of a Jew focusing on minor details to prove the whole thing is legitimate. This isn't a religion, it's a scam at best and a cult at worst.

t. took some scientology courses, read a book exposing Hubbard's lies and used to read people's experiences with the cult on a forum I can't find anymore

tbh they don't seem so bad in light of recent revelations on other groups. You never know, the President can be quite reasonable.

Never post again until you've lurked two years.

I'm neurotypical sorry

Sick meme my dude you get those pictures from reddit?

It's nice to know that I'll be able to continue shitposting with all you guys after I kick the bucket. But until then, I'll be content with trying to save Western Civilization from unwashed barbarian hordes, greedy shapeshifting rat people, and Satanic child fucking vampires.