Müller and Meuller

Operation Paperclip
I just started going over a few things since the JFK release claiming Hitler had survived and was residing somewhere in south America since WWII. And was trying to familiarise myself with (((their))) official narrative.
I had forgot about Heinrich Müller, and paused for a moment on his last name, and his portrait. I then realised after a quick search or two, it was a sort of an already established fringe-esque theory.
My question and queery, to you well esteemed gentlemen is this;
Obviously it is common knowledge that high ranking SS Officials, scientists and close partners of the third reich were swept up in Operation Paperclip, now Hitler being /ourguy/ and his close kept company were who he trusted at the time, were then absorbed into the mechanations of the US and her subsidiaries. Apparently Müller had a bit of tail on the side so follow me down this rabbit hole, as Mueller was born in the 1940's, he could have easily been the son of Müller, so now we intersect at the crux. Come years later this CIA big wig was sent in to clean out Trump of all his misdeeds with Russia, and to further the Leftist agenda of dethroning Trump and "bringin a ballance back in their favour".
Instead, nothing but salt has flowed. So I now wonder what is the general take on Meuller? Could he also be fighting the good fight? Or is he still absolutely controlled opposition? Even just the similarities in the facial structure of these men make me question who this guy is.
And then, if it is the conclusion we can come to that he is not /ourguy/ too, well the gullible left might not appreciate some meme magic to make them hate Meuller too by painting him as the illigitimate son of a Nazi. Either way workable angles to make the salt flow.

Other urls found in this thread:

yo***utu.be/HEZXZpgJ45g
horror-asylum.com/interview/peter-stormare/peter-stormare-3.jpg
vice.com/en_uk/article/yv53ex/beelzebubs-daughter-0000175-v19n4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy this Kike-Free™ First Post™.

If I had to guess he is probably controlled opposition. But I have high doubt that Robert Mueller is Gen. Heinrich Mueller (Long dead, probably)

Also Hitler lived on an Argentinian ranch in his latter days

They do have strikingly similar features.

OP is proposing Mueller is Müllers son, not that theyre the same person.

They really do, obviously its still an absolute shot in the dark but regardless of truth or not we can run this a certain way that we win no matter the outcome. If he is Müller's son, and he does fight the good fight and bring about DoTR, then we will know why, and see he picked up where his father left off. But if he plays his cards incorrect and again regardless of truth, we can portray him as Müller's son to deligitimize him and his actions if they go against our interests in bringing about justice to the deserving.
Thanks for the lack of curly hair and big shnozz. But as the other reply states I had not crossed the streams, obviously Müllrt is long dead, but Robert Meuller is the spitting image of him and could be his son.

Excuse me. OP's post was a little confusing
But you and OP are right. They do have strikingly similar features.
After travelling to Germany for years for family and business I recently stopped because I don't want to get mugged people's facial features are generally similar as per region of Germany you are located in
With this in mind, maybe these two are from the same area of Germany?
Maybe, the Rheinland?

Utterly impossible to know the true motives of Mueller until arrests in relation to his work start happening. If they’re Trump people, he was what the Democrats have always said he was. If they’re Democrats, the LARP still isn’t real BUT the earlier theory that he had been flipped by Trump at some point starts to be more plausible.

I am observing this thread

No argument in the style of my writting, I tried to build a picture but sadly confusion can be the first stop. I have re read it and feel if you follow close enough it can make sense but apologies for the state of confusion.
Could not agree more on that affect of locality playing a role in the similarities of facial structure. Amoung slavic nations it plays a huge role.

I have no idea but I made this. I have my doubt regarding the ear and nose but they are not really facing the same way either. What is the age gap between the photos?

Damn, that's actually pretty spoopy. Age gap would be around 15/20 years I guess? I don't know how old Heinrich Müller was in that picture.

I don't think we could wholly convince the left he'd be a Nazi. But we sure as hell could start seeding doubt.

What's that story about an ex-nazi moving to America and creating Lyme's disease? I read it on here before

Bump for interest. I remember this story too.

Excellent work user! Surely Heinrich was older than kikepedia claims;

Sorry forgot to add, mueller is apparently 73, and his dad Müller being 45 if he died in 1945 (same time as Hitler) so age gap between photos would be give or take 30 years.

Absolutely, no point assuming until he makes a move against either side. If he is anti-Trump then we start painting him as some crazy Nazi sympathiser as that is kryptonite to the left, or if he starts going after (((HRC))) and the pedo-elite, well shit will make sense why. If he is the son of Müller, and say Trump used this to "convert" him, it would stand to reason why he didnt go after Trump with the Russian lie. Also no doubt if there is smoke to this fire I would hazard the guess that he probably knows full well who his Dad is, just like Chester B and J podesta.

I'd be interested in this story as well, there is another thread here that mentioned lyme disease. I have always suspected it could be a biological warfare thing. If it was a nazi that made it, I have to say it mostly hurts whites based on the parts of the country it hits and the simple fact that only whites are outdoor/nature enthusiasts.

Come on now you two, topic is not who made lymes disease its could Robert Mueller be Heinrich Müller's son. Regardless if a Nazi made Lymes disease and regardless of if it was used against whites, you can thank/blame our (((jewish))) overlords for what happened.

Heres a link to a youtube video by SGT report, just a good summary of everything to date with Mueller. I still have my doubts about this man, and agree wholeheartedly that if he doesnt make a move against the DNC and HRC and the whole fucking left, we should march for his resignation. But Trump is a master at playing people, including us. Time wil tell! Check the vid and see what you can make of this, only goes for 5 minutes so dont worry.
yo***utu.be/HEZXZpgJ45g

Holy Shit user. bump for interest.

Can he ever truly flip if he hand delivered the plutonium sample?

His great grandfather was Dr. Gustave Adolph Mueller, born 1863 in Crestline, Ohio. It's nice that he has an Adolph ancestor, but Robert III was not Gen. Müller's son. This doesn't preclude some relevant connection, although unlikely. Dr. Mueller's wife was Grace Swan, and that's how the subsequent generations of Roberts got their middle name.

I'm getting more sure that the Plus ultra has to be real. They are above us with the technology just as it always have been their motto: To have the future in their hands. First meme president who uses social media.
Since Tesla was blocked from funding, Colorado Springs lab shut down and he had no place to work and the USA government is not open to his ideas. There is 3 decades of darkness about Tesla where he have been. It is possible that he sold his patents to the Germans and got a lot of funding to set up secret labs (Der Riese; Peenemünde) or just gave them access because the Germans weren't sold on the Einsteinian physics just like him. John Trump got his papers after his death because they already promised eachother to keep the secrets (if Plus Ultra is real this had to be the case) and so on and so on. I don't know if Trump has any connection to Südpol or the germans but I am pretty sure he is big buddies with the military and the only thing he trusts is his generals.

Keep in mind that the name Müller is about as common in Germany as Smith is in anglo countries.

horror-asylum.com/interview/peter-stormare/peter-stormare-3.jpg

Just food for though in this goofy thread. The daughter of Aten Levy (Church of Satan) who looks like Taylor Swift, well I was reading her .eu homepage, in Germany where she now lives, and she claims the Temple of Set of Michael A. Aquino is a Nazi cult that continues the works of the Black SunSS and memes King Arthurian myths with Odinist esotericism.

All the info I ever head about Aquino was that he was a sex pervert who worked with Navy intelligence and a real weirdo. But I'm watching an interview with the guy and he doesn't seem that weirdo to me. Not like Anten Levy who was always a degenerate larping douchebag (according to his daughter who hates him now).

Anyways, food for thought. Don't trust anyone as always.

Levy's daughter is also involved in what she claims to be deprogramming people from cults working with people in groups like Scientology, Satanism/hedonism, and "Iranian Marxism" to give them spiritual guidance and real magical traditions. She calls her group the Seth Liberation Movement and believes in Set for real because she had an experience in Italy (or Rome can't remember). She seems to really believe in this stuff and tries to teach a more moral version of the occult… (of course she's a witch so it's not exactly higher reasoning morality).

vice.com/en_uk/article/yv53ex/beelzebubs-daughter-0000175-v19n4

Not really possible and I am not a Christian, but a Germanic religionist. The occult corrupts, the Edda's give several mythological examples as well as sayings of the corrupting power of witchcraft.

Both Wotan and Freya practised withcraft and ended up being corrupted by it, Loki continued to embrace it and he went down with it.

No, youre a Christian. Witchcraft to pagan would be like normal philosophy. Jesus was a witch and acted like a woman.
The Norse gods went down because they broke their owner codes, as Nordic myth is a morality of honor. Thor didn't practice anything he just kicked ass and he went down with the rest.

This is how mentally defective jews actually are. This is what they actually believe.

this is delusional