PC Police application

The Bias Incident Prevention and Response Coordinator reports to the Assistant Dean of Students and is responsible for functions including: coordination of the Bias Response Team; providing direct support services to students of concern or in crisis; serving on the team responsible for providing support, resources, and referrals to student(s) of concern; and contributing to the functions of the Dean of Students Office through support of its administrative, student support, and crisis management function. The Bias Incident Prevention and Response Coordinator sustains and expands upon current Student Life DEI initiatives and engages in effective practices intended to support students experiencing bias and challenges associated with campus climate.
Seems like a perfect job for the average Holla Forumsack. I put in my application, so should the rest of us, to fuck with some cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.umich.edu/search/advanced?career_interest=&work_location=&position=®ular_temporary=&keyword=&all_words=&this_phrase=&words1=&words2=&words3=&posting_date=&job_id=&department=&title=
deanofstudents.umich.edu/article/bias-response-team
deanofstudents.umich.edu/bias-incident-report-log
umich-advocate.symplicity.com/care_report/index.php/pid476074?
umich-advocate.symplicity.com/care_report/index.php/pid653602?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit, talk about a solution looking for a problem

i don't see that listed at
careers.umich.edu/search/advanced?career_interest=&work_location=&position=®ular_temporary=&keyword=&all_words=&this_phrase=&words1=&words2=&words3=&posting_date=&job_id=&department=&title=

that should be the catchall search that dumps all the jobs, i don't see it. maybe they removed it already.

That's possible. I saw it yesterday, filled it out as a joke, and only had the idea to share it here today.

Could be they already filled the position, as a quick search reveals the bias response team is still in existence. Perhaps we mess with them instead?
deanofstudents.umich.edu/article/bias-response-team

Could be even better. They keep a list of incidents, including one that looks to describe the It's OK to be white campaign. Spamming them with incidents may work.
deanofstudents.umich.edu/bias-incident-report-log

The event I mentioned, for those wondering.

Bias incident reporting form
umich-advocate.symplicity.com/care_report/index.php/pid476074?

checked
checked

you're on a roll, user.
oh lawdy someone leff a rubba out hea

When I was in grad school, I used to hang out with this group of social psychologists. 3 of them told me straight up that they consider themselves "social justice researchers", and all of them studied "bias" in some form or another. I remember one of them confided in me how no matter what they do, or how they try, her lab can never get children to not exhibit "bias" towards blacks - even black kids (lel). Years later, I heard through the grapevine not one of them was doing anything related to their studies now. Most of them got mid-tier administrative jobs that have nothing to do with bias or SJWism. I always thought that was funny that someone would spend 9 years in college studying bias and then get an unrelated job. I wonder who is actually filling these "incident response" jobs. My guess is X studies majors.

If that's not the most 1984 thing I've ever seen then I don't know what is. Congrats lads, we've breached the event horizon

Then let's spam it and do something about it, ja?

Here is the link to spam fake reports and make their jobs hell

umich-advocate.symplicity.com/care_report/index.php/pid653602?

le happy merchant comes for u

jej

user must have gotten the job.

Literally protecting a cop killing terrorist group

based af

Does the "bias prevention and response coordinator" ignore the blatant anti-white bias throughout society?

Not sure if you guys know this or not but BAMN (Controller of ANTIFA basically) started in Michigan and after a solid foothold there created another "office" in Oakland. Some shitty sites claim they started gaining steam in SoCal but it was their time in Michigan and establishing themselves in Ann Arbor and Detroit that put them on the map. All this shit in Michigan related to them.

University of Michigan has smaller city locations as well. Like Dearborn, Flint, etc.

Why the fuck would he capitulate to the cops for his facecrime though?

Beautiful

Police do nothing wrong though. They are just doing their job.

Can confirm. Many kikes in Ann Arbor at U-M.

gay

gay "af"

My sister went to UofM Ann Arbor for four years and somehow ended up being bluepilled liberal as fuck but hates kikes. She had a bad experience with a locally connected kike roommate that fucked her in the courts over a disagreement.

This genuinely sounds like "Deputized Negroes of the Humans Relations Council" from "Turner Diaries" ed by the Jew Mr. Tepper. How long before the state deputizes them to search White neighborhoods for firearms?

10 years ago, a pot like this one would have been a joke. I'm not joking anymore. The Us is not even a decade away from legit "deputized negro squads" who take White woman in for "questioning." They already have an "equality court" in South Africa, and canada has followed suit. I've found, if you want to see where ZOG is going in a decade, just look where South Africa is now.

bump (accidental sage left over from a asshole d&c thread).