Why did Hermione's hairy pussy disappear after the third movie?

Why did Hermione's hairy pussy disappear after the third movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Kneazle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss when Hermione had bush
She has fallen into elitist whore bullshit and is shaved completely (or waxed) now. Totally a turnoff

She was very cute when she was 17 and had a full bush

It didn't its also in the beginning of the sixth movie

She admitted to using fur oil on her eyebrows and pubic hair a year ago. She even has hair arms now again

They just wanted to establish students can either have an owl, rat, or cat

How many emma watson crotch pics do you have?

one of the last times she was cute.
F

movie was shit, only reason to watch it was for emma scenes

Thats not what we are talking about and I liked it

crookshanks is actually half-Kneazile harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Kneazle

she crossed into trannydom and that coupled with her opinions excluded her from the waifu pool

Nah

you can put makeup on it and a pretty dress, but you can't unsee what you've seen my friend.

user you are really stupid and overreatcing

am i?

AM I

you take a good look and you accept it!

I see curves like we always have she used to have a little more weight is all.

You see she has a thin waist right?

i understand user,
your loyalty should be commended.

but i dropped her long ago. look again at your collage.. notice fridge #1? dont tell me you still like her too?

the collage is in order of fridge to curves you notice she is in the middle of the bottom ahead of all those others right

Is that real?

so just that indentation.. and you declare her waifu material?
please tell me it takes more than that for you.

Wide clavicles are best user, get some taste please

you post HP emmafags are all the same.

hoarding muscular back pictures like a closet fag. With her shoulders, her back is indistinguishable from a boys'

What are you a fucking gay?

she looks like a man

Did we really need another thread for this washed up onahole?

t. robertsnigger

THE FULL SPECTRUM OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Nobody cares but you

Clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't bother to responds.

You're the one who has been spamming it like a 13 year old girl, stay mad

It's okay you're autistic

Pathetic

Oh look everyone the natsoc guys showed up

Dubs confirm she is best

Something tells me you're not having a good day.

How would you know?

Fucking hell

Because they are infamous for shitting up the entire internet with their troll boogies

oh look pedos are getting clever
get the FBI

See, I made all the posts you will make for you, now you can go away and do something productive with your life thats not fawning over used goods.

Are you sure there isn't something you would like to get off your chest?

They are pretty easy to recognize tbh.

Look mom I posted it again!!! But I'm not spamming at all even though everyone knows I am

I watch American Soyboy Story and Scream Queens and post stuff that was made on 4chan

And being a crossposter makes it extra easy?

No, no - you forgot the redtext. It doesn't quite work without it, also you need to post it at least fifteen times for it to have any effect tbh.

No being here and seeing all the 4chan shit come in is pretty easy to understand.

Just like you post the same image from cuckchan 15000 times because nobody talks about your waifu so you have to make a reddit general?

So everything you don't like is from 4chan then?

Fighting fire with fire.

No, forced memes from 4chan are 4chan

You aren't fighting fire with anything user you're constantly spamming shit like a tumblrina and don't even realize it. sad.

Not even when directly getting called out on it is the emmafag capable of applying any critical thought to his autistic speech patterns or poor understanding of the origins of memes.

At this point I'm half inclined to say someone made an autistic bot as a scientific experiment.

pot meet kettle

Look mom I posted a shop from 2007 now. I'm so fucking epic

Are there emma watson generals being spammed constantly or natural threads?

You're mad that nobody would even mention your literal fucking who unless you forced it.

No, you are either claiming something you don't like is 4chan, or you must be from 4chan in order to recognize it. Which is it? Both?

Look mom I got obsessed with a shitty actress from a childrens movie and will never procreate!

The answer to your question is 'yes'.

Yes she is a literal fucking who

I see you haven't made any progress when it comes to being literate, even when it comes to short sentences.

Can't read huh sweetie, maybe you should stop watching television shows like Scream Queens

Look mom I posted it again this time from daily mail because I literally cannot stop posting negatively about some actress that people like more than the television actress I like

Look:
That is a question
This is a statement.
I know this can be hard for someone who still watches Harry Potter, but do try to keep up, OK, honey?

Look mom Im a big boy Im natsoc and talk in complete sentence on a bongo forum!

She looks genuinely happy and comfortable in Harvey's company in that second picture.

HARVESTED

Wow it's almost like the first picture is on the street when they were arguing with the papa and the second picture they are posing for a cameraman

I WATCH SCREAM QUEENS AND REPEAT FORCED CUCKCHAN MEMES ALL DAY

I HAVE SO LITTLE COMMON SENSE I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS INSINUATING REALLY

Look mama I posted another image that was made on cuckchan this time it's capn AMERICAN

You should see her when they got back to the hotel room for a little auditioning.

You mean things that you desperately wish happened and keep spamming, right MOM?

Are you deliberately trying to make Watson faboys come off as morons?

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Tell me a little about your relationship to your mother.

Good so far, I'm not a nunazi woman hater.

You don't seem to be doing to well. Actually we are getting a little worried.

t. krautfag

I haven't seen a lot of these pictures before.

Oh, sorry: #NotAll

We are witnessing the breaking of yet another Holla Forums autist's heart and mind. Watch as he is torn asunder in the face of reality.
Dunno if it's better or worse than Abatap.

Not another response! Garr, he'll be posting her for hours.

At least Аватар had some funny responses, and he was fun to interact with, this autist just spams one picture at a time now that he's all chimped out.

Shit, user. You even got the formatting of his name right. You're correct. This fag just shuts down and spams pics. Maybe he's trying to hit the bump limit to get the thread autosaging?

My thoughts exactly. Can’t have anyone talking smack about his precious waifu.

ready to be wined and steined.

Since it was an essential plot device used in the the third movie.
*She also started shaving her* *forest*

Ugh, could these flicks be any more contrived?

Good thing men directed them

Looks like an uglier little caprice to be honest.

Too bad it didn't help.

Please tell me she hasn't burned coal.

It did actually, too bad you have shit taste and watch Scream Queens and American Soyboy Story though.

That bitch literally looks like an uglier Watson, bravo

That the Potter films were absolute garbage? Of course not.

No that you watch soyboy story and scream queens which is actually total garbage.

I still stand by my earlier statement.

Yea people who are natsoc since they were 16 and can't stop thinking about the rent free inhabitants of Rowling and Watson tend to keep sperging about how they hate on harry potter

wew
That's quite the starman who have set up there.

strawman*

I wasn't talking about David Bowie.

Is it finally over?

,😙

👍👍😝

OH NO NO NO NO

What films starring Watson are you looking forward to, user?

Whatever she ends up picking, user, if you weren't a shitposter you would know she's picky

Not is her filmography is an indicator.

Yea it is most of the films shes done have been based on books.

children's books*

Take a look at eric roberts who has 745 credits

No user, perks of being a wallflower, my week with marilyn, the circle, noah, the bling ring all based on books

Not an argument. Also, we are talking about Watson here, aren't we?

You left out Harry Potter 1-8

We're talking about acting and she's been very picky compared to actors who actually have to do a everything they can to stay relevant. Eric Roberts has a ton of credits because he will do every single thing they send his agent.

t. pedo

That was obvious wasn't it, I did say in my original statement most of her films have been based on books right? You realize you havent contributed anything to the convo and just made me explain something to you like child?

Emma Roberts does the same damn thing.

You are a fucking pleb IMDB faggot

No, could you dumb it down just a tad more, so us troglodytes can keep up?

>now, look at this other actress, who also has thing going on

Booky

Yea because she needs to do anything she can to stay a tad bit relevant, Watson picks films one or two at a time not three or four at a time

No, not in your own words, silly.

BIG BOOK

Or zero at a time if her IMDb profile is anything to go by.

The Bible is a big book, user. You got that one right.

Oh yea IMDB profiles are a thing to go by if you are a 15 year old redditor. Like I said could you act more like a roastie? You sure seem to care about Emma Watson a lot for someone that hates her. Let me say again, she is so famous she doesn't give a shit and does films one at a time.

BIG BIG BOOKY

Which did like the most: The Cricle, Regression, the Colony or The Vicar of Dibley?

Yes, good, user. You've certainly earned your tendies today.

I don't know probably Colonia because I like her and Bruhl

BIG BOOK MAKE SMART

How did it do at the box office?

Doesn't that depend on the book?

It did 2.5 million in italy and germany where it was released mainly since it was a french and luxembourg production. But you know sometimes people do movies they want to do even if they know they wont get distributed widely.

BOOK CAN MAKE A WORD GO BOOMBA

How did it fare in her native UK? She is sure to draw audiences, right?

It didn't get released there it was released in other countries for months and then bought by a UK company to put on demand where they screened the film in one theater on a technicality, but you could actually read up on all of this if you actually gave a shit like you seem to. But we all know you're just shitposting

You are even more dumb than cuckchan was in 2016

£47
M-maybe it will be a hit on home streaming?

You're gonna love this one too, compared to her salary for her last 3 films, those three films including Colonia earned 70.70 dollars to every 1 dollar she was paid, making her the highest actress for the buck on Forbes.

H-how did The Vicar of Dibley fare at the box of- wait, WAT

£47

How is your mother doing on the tendies user?

$1.215 billion

£47 in the opening weekend

>The Colony, which had its world premiere at last year’s Toronto film festival, was given two stars by the Guardian’s Peter Bradshaw, who while highlighting its “exploitative dodginess [and] plot-holes the size of Saturn’s rings”, did credit the film-makers for focusing on a rarely told story.

biggest March opening, highest opening for a female lead film

cry more the salt is delicious

Kek tell me more user

No, tell me how the article is wrong.

No, tell my why Emma Watson triggers you so much you now conveniently care and give a shit about the Guardian and are wasting your time ITT

Do you have a life?

>Regression received generally negative reviews from critics, mostly receiving criticism for the film's third act. The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 14% rating, based on 36 reviews, leaving a rating average of 4.2/10. The site's consensus reads, "Regression boasts a pair of eminently likable leads – neither of whom are able to dislodge the movie from the mire of psychological thriller mediocrity."[24] On Metacritic, the film has a score of 32 out of 100, based on 12 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".[25]
OH NO NO NO NO

Wow user the berlin film festival that had a 0% on Jdar.ca wasn't given a full release in America or the UK because it only had money to distribute itself in Italy and Germany.

But metacritic gave the last jedi an extremely high score right? Now you care so much about critics? Kekekekekekekekekekeke

£47 in the opening weekend
Do you think she'll make a comeback, A-user?

You hate Emma Watson so much you think about her everyday, can't wait for you to be still thinking about her and me in 20 years.

It was gonna bomb because of her right user, but it's success HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER SHUT IT DOWN

I really buttblasted you didn't I user, you can't even keep your story straight, do you think of me when you wake up also?

Okay anony keep it up

How are £47 gonna help anyone?

Aww, sweetie.

It would probably help you buy your tendies and diapers every week.

:^) keep hating on Emma Watson, she lives inside you

Or maybe I could spend them on Watson's latest film? Oh, that's right, she hasn't got anything going on.

I haven't talked about critics before.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to charge £47 in rent.

You are the most petty little bitch that ever lived Robertsfag

Yes you have, that's all you do every single time a disney film is brought up that does well, you little virgin.

I haven't talked about critics or Disney before, but if you have some kind of proof that I have, I'd certainly like to see it.

Aww, sweetie. Are you crying?

Sure you haven't you are a newfag then right

Awww baby no I'm not because guess what, Emma Watson is going to be more popular than your Scream Queens actress for her entire life, without giving a shit

Can you prove that as well?

Well, even though Watson doesn't have any projects going on they do continue to write articles about her, so you can always look forward to those.

This is a popularity contest, right?

Watson really is queen, not one thread have I seen of hers where haters don't come out of the woodwork.

Looks like she doesn't give a shit about acting any longer either.

See you earlier post

Enema Watson wears diapers.

Imagine being so big of a star you can take time off to do whatever you want and people are going to talk about you constantly still. Must be something you aren't used to being a robertsfag.

Only after Harvey introduced her to the wonders of anal.

HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

THE ROBERTSNIGGER COMES IN HERE TALKING ABOUT CAREERS WHEN HIS WAIFU HAS TO STAR IN A FILM WITH A NIGGER BECAUSE THE BEST ROLES SHE CAN GET ARE ON TELEVISION

Are you sweating now, you could try counting the number of films Radcliffe and her have been in since HP, they've both been in the same amount pretty much.

It was your bold use of caps lock that really sold me on your post tbh.

Why would I be sweating? Both of their careers are dead - they will never escape the Potter roles, and Watson will become just another Carrie Fisher.

She just starred in the highest grossing film and the highest grossing musical of all time, plus she just starred in ponsdolts highest grossing film, and noah was aronofskys highest grossing film. And people know her from her coppola and stephen chobosky films.

How mad are you that nobody cares about Nerve and American Soyboy Story

Wrong - again - as always.

Wait, was that The Colony or Regression?

Sweetie, nobody was insinuating that poster was you, just that you are cut from the same shitposting cloth.

Beauty and the Beast it grossed 500 million in north american and had a 20-30% higher worldwide gross than the last jedi

You really are kind of dumb huh?

We can't call be enlightened high IQ individuals like you ;_;

I know being white sure is tough these days.

OK, and how much did The Colony and Regression rake in at the box office again?

And I know you know nothing about that.

I dont know but the circle came out last year and grossed 40 million to an 18 mil budget. Are you still wasting your time acting like an actual toasty roastie.

Could you look it up then? Pretty, pretty please!

Says the natsoc white wannabe?

Only if you don't burn your tendies

No, I said that, not you.

What's your last name?

I won't, just yours.

Emma makes people so mad

Why on Earth would I ever tell you my last name? Do you want my home address too, while you are at it?

Yikes

How would me posting my last name prove that I am white? If I weren't, wouldn't I just lie?

I just wanted to see what you were going to say. Some white people names are actually common.

Well, my last name is not that common - less than 500 people in my country have it, so I am sorry, but you'll have to forgive me not revealing that.

My last name is Johnson

EAT THE MATZE PAY THE TOLL
FULL SPECTRUM JEWISH ONAHOLE

Remember to hide and report all suspected nunazi posts and posters.

Not that I asked for it, but that could just as well be a black surname as a white one.

Jews and nazis are both at the same level user, because you are a nunazi not a real nazi.

I know it can be, I'm fucking with you and was going to say that no matter what you said, I was gonna post a picture of Rian Johnson too, but decided not.

Quads confirm, Holla Forums BTFO

Wouldn't have it any other way tbh.

No, by all means, you can say it as much as you want, but it won't make you any less of a moron.

wtf? Imma pedo now!

citation needed

emma watson literally looks like me at age 9

Id fuck you

He's shitposting, she's even said she uses fur oil on her pubes recently.