Every single time

WaPo Jewess Offerered $1,000 for False Roy Moore Accusation
Apparently there's a tape incriminating Washington Post reporter (((Beth Reinhard))) of bribing a woman with $1,000 to falsely accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.
>archive.is/WtKDq

Other urls found in this thread:

etowahcounty.org/
ncourt.com/x-press/x-onlinepayments.aspx?juris=094a1a3d-07aa-4c94-ba98-afc5f28c3e9d
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/928840003387506691
archive.fo/qBes5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free first post, rolling for please be real.

Upon second reading, all you cited is a retweet of a guy asking a question… Any other sources?

who knows and who has proof and none is given and this is now a gondola thread until baleted or proof is posted

It's real.

User claims the tape in in the hands of the DA.

post proofs you fucking faggot

okay no more gondola posting then

prime opportunity for them to SHUT IT DOWN. either it gets sealed as part of court records for privacy or some other kikery, or it's inadmissible in court because of recording laws in the state(s) the call was made. I really hope it's real, but until we can get a tape, it's just pure speculation.

Kek.

and now the evidence is destroyed. Always release it on the internet first.

I'll still wait, liberals are well known of blowing their cover very easily and hiding it it also by destroying any evidence and killing any witnesses.

Any Alabamanons than could possibly assist in obtaining said tape from this woman?

Yeah, this. Responsible thing to do is to release the audio online, or least have contingencies in place to do so.
A cursory search tells me Alabama is a "single-party consent" state, meaning it is legal to record a phone call as long as at least one party in the conversation consents.

It's like when you find out how cheap people will go for to knock someone off, and at least a real whore isn't this dishonest and potentially life ruining. I wonder how it feels to be lower than a whore and it only takes 1K to fill that hole.

I still get confused of how can a single unknown woman be capable of destroying a man with an allegation of rape. The mentality of Listen & Believe in this world.

Corfman is an alternative spelling of Kaufman.
Mere cohencidence?

Jews do nothing wrong.

This, sadly. The tape will be """"lost""""".

Feelz > Realz, user.
Feelz > Realz.
Philosophers and logicians can argue against that all day, every day. But they're not the ones in charge and directing world events now, are they?

She was advised to keep a copy so more than likely she will have a car accident and shoot herself in the back of the head twice.

These fucking Jews, they've made my life miserable. That whole "once you see it, you can't stop seeing it."

Just read the goddamn newspaper, it's (nation-wrecking nonsense) by Solomon Katz, (nation-wrecking nonsense) by Yehuda Berg, (nation-wrecking nonsense) by Yuli Orenstein, one after the other after the other after the other after the other. The fact that you can't tell White people fooled by this nonsense what it's blatantly all about, without suffering extreme personal consequences, is the worst part. Shit's like being Donald Sutherland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers, seeing exactly what's going on and not being able to do shit about it.

As much as I want to believe this, this Imperator_Rex account had a huge "its happening guys shit will start tomorrow" thread that fell flat on its face, none of it came true. A lot of disinfo from these types of accounts.
Did kikes pay someone to make this shit up? Undoubtedly.
Is it in the hands of the DA? Are people about to get BTFOd and exposed?
Doubtful, tbh. Your sources are shit. Standing by though, godspeed if true

When the Harvey Weinstein story blew up and more and more Jews were being accused, I suspected (((Their))) strategy would be to create a bunch of false accusations to muddy the waters, creating disinformation, and to discredit the truthful victims.

Only $1000? I'd think that something like that would be worth a lot more money, but I imagine (((they))) just wave a couple shekels in front of someone really poor in hope of getting a bite.

That's exactly what (((Feldman))) is doing, running a game. He isn't that good an actor though so just watch an interview with him talking about it, if you have the slightest understanding of body language and catching the traits of a liar, you would know he is insincere, he is part of it, rather than a victim as such.

Im looking at the last names of staff in that county. they seem pretty non-jewed. we might see something interesting
>etowahcounty.org/
>ncourt.com/x-press/x-onlinepayments.aspx?juris=094a1a3d-07aa-4c94-ba98-afc5f28c3e9d

If you read down in the comment thread, "Imperator Rex" - who is a "muh free speech, muh individual freedoms" cuck - admits he doesn't know if there is a tape.

>twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/928840003387506691

I'm looking for that exact thread but I can't find it. If you mean the 'the storm is not blowing Trump's way' one, that one refers to the indictments. Those are on public record, no way to deny those without looking like a retard. Doesn't involve definitive statements on timing though.

RELEASE THE TAPE

gave tape to cops.

if it ever existed it's gone now.

W Means WARNING

You fuck. A thread died for this shit.
The thread you should have used is

He is not the originator of the tape tweet and is irreverent.

He isn't lying, he's a druggie

Kill yourself. Delete your gondola folder. You don't deserve the greatness of gondola, being this retarded.

Kill yourself. This meme is shit. Nobody cares about an ignored and/or bumplocked thread from three weeks ago falling off the catalog.

He's right. That thread is still seeing activity as of today, faggot.

Get this hothead out of here.

I still don't know what those things are. Are they black penises?

That's just what you want to see, user.

Kikes are so fucking cheap, damnit. That's it, bitch? We KNOW you have way more than that. Fucking cunt.

Bump this up. Lying jew dyke cunt. Bitch was even cheap with her bribe haha EVERYTIME /pol

Is this what you're looking for?

archive.fo/qBes5

anyone have that really ugly wapo kike bitch picture?

I sure hope they made copies, and they wear a bulletproof turtleneck

Lurk 17 trillion eons before posting

yeah - no..

Kill yourself, kike.

You can get $1000 for making a false accusation, but you can’t get anything for making a true accusation.
This modern economy.

hopefully this attempt falls as flat as billy bush and his tape did
GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY

Too bad they're corrupt and Uncle Todd runs ECSO.

Good things don't happen.

This is why you never give women rights.

BitPay Is Some Jewish Shit: The Thread.

BitPay is a service that enables people that trade in baitcoin and other properties to exchange their properties, e.g., coin for coin, coin for fiat, fiat for coin.

They are so awesome. To trade the anonymous botcoin all they ask for is:

Human Name
Business Name
Phone Number
Live Email Address
Account Info (Settlement)
Tax ID Number
Proof of Business Entity
Proof of Business Address
Photograph ID of Human
3 Months of Bank Statements
EV SSL Certification
Interview with BitPay
Approval by BitPay

They also offer to review your account with their compliance department to verify that the business is in compliance with their Terms of Service. Their Terms of Service includes:

- No Narcotics, research chemicals, or any controlled substances.

- No Cash or cash equivalents, including items used for speculation or hedging purposes (such as derivatives), and the sale or trade of virtual currencies.

- Items that infringe or violate any intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or patents.

- Ammunition, firearms, explosives (including fireworks), or weapons as determined by BitPay.

- Any services which compete with BitPay.

They also offer to file a 1099, since you are their employee at this point.

Why are you cryptoȷews so fucking greedy ?
Coin is a fucking property, a hold of value.
It should not be treated as a currency, or this shit "regulation" happens.

It is the ȷew.

You can reach these fine folk here:
info (at) bitpay.com
compliance (at) bitpay.com
ȷews (at) bitpay.com