University to offer Anti-White Hate Course

"White Racism" is the name of the class to be offered next semester
Any controversy surrounding the course is evidence of racism, says professor

source: Washington Examiner

archive.is/TO5uh

image: Professor Thornhill

Professor Thornhill's academic publications include:
Racial Salience and the Consequences of Making White People Uncomfortable: Intra-Racial Discrimination, Racial Screening, and the Maintenance of White Supremacy in the journal Sociology Compass, and the article on "Racism" in the encyclopedia Multicultural America.

fgcu.academia.edu/TedThornhill

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/lynne.thornhill
depressionquest.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5010037/Marcus-drives-Mercedes-Ashley-afford-petrol.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10723069.html
archive.is/TO5uh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The professor 2nd attempt at picture

the worst kind of smug cuck intellectuals right here. he can hang too.

What does he mean by >uncomfortable?
Does he mean murdering them?

facebook.com/lynne.thornhill
mamma thornhill

also

FGCU professor put spotlight on slur, drawing that led to protest

When Ted Thornhill found out a slur and an offensive drawing had been written on a whiteboard at Florida Gulf Coast University, hoping someone else would do something about it was not an option for him.

Thornhill made phone calls to the school's administration and police department about it. He also asked the university to send him a picture of the slur and drawing and a police report.

When Thornhill received the report and the picture, he told others — and word started to spread.

If it weren't for Thornhill, word may never have sped throughout campus the week of Oct. 24 that "KILL (N-word)" and a stick figure hanging from a tree had been written on that whiteboard about two weeks earlier.

What ya doin professor

spoilers that

This slimey beaner cunt. He is saying it is precisely what it's thought to be, but relying on you interpreting it as "against racism from whites" when really:
Yes, it is racism that's anti-white.

He cannot saying that his distinction between "anti-white" and "anti-white racism" means that whiteness is not inextricably linked with being racist. If so, he has to clarify when precisely it becomes non-linked with being racism.

But this fucking beaner is an idiot and just wants to make a hate course on white people. And he should be hanged.

he'd lose his sociology credentials if he said a white person can be not-racist at any point

These "people" are going to make themselves irrelevant just by seeking positions they can justify.

I can't tell if he is Sand or Taco?

Yes, let's talk about those, shall we?

Remember goys, more educated people vote Democrat.

How can this cycle be stopped?

He looks like a quadroon or some other amount of lingering white admixture amongst his predominant nigger genes.

So guessing nigger taco then with maybe a little curry?

>facebook.com/lynne.thornhill

Whatever that was, it's gone now.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I actually had some marxist piece of shit claim the other day that because I hadnt been to college or university, he won the argument after I dumped an endless stream of race facts on him proving that were not all "just humans" and one race etc. These types of stories are great to bring up when you run into one of those deluded loons.

Many here are in or were in/graduated from college.

i know at least 2, anyway.

Its pretty much cultural marxist indoctrination and many people who go through it point out its a giant waste of money. Especially if youre naive enough to blow it on something stupid like liberal arts.

I just remembered, we actually had a guy on cuckchan from Japan posting engineering textbook stuff where it was promoting SJW garbage, like 2 years ago. They manage to frame all the curriculum regardless of subject in ways that promote their agenda and brainwash people. Education has been controlled for a long time, even Rockwell was talking about the subversion of the institutions. That it has spread to Japan, and in a subject like engineering only shows how deep the rot is.

I don't want to cross a bridge built on 'feminist science'

Funny you say that. They made one, and it collapsed. Twice. I dont have all the images, but this group built 2 collapsed bridges in Canada with the motto "Form over function"

The sign was there in neon.

this

utter insanity.

The current state of the college/ university system is laughable.

There goes their federal monies.

????

Ah the local laughing stock, still not built.

so hes AGAINST people being racist against whites? or…

No rational society should be accepting of this

He's just saying he's a bitch.

Oh for fucks sake I went here my first two years of undergrad and it was such a fucking pozfest I had to escape. The niggers weren't very vocal in campus, but there were a lot of them. School got national recognition when the apehoop team got into the sweet 16 out of nowhere, school was small before that. For fucks sake I'm apoplectic fgcjew ever got my fucking money.

Probably the journalist being retarded

Did you have a stroke while typing this?

Actually, they wanted something more iconic than neon, but getting crayons to glow in those tubes is really really hard XDDDDDDDDD

Do you have autism

engineering student here. I am interested to see what your talking about. That would be hilarious to see what they came up with

Better version.

Couple years ago, pretty sure it was engineering. It was an example of marxist indoctrination in STEM, not just the lesser subjects.

Reason 6,000,000 + 1 why these institutions should be defunded. The collective mindset of Holla Forums could probably build a better curriculum than most of these places anyways. A degree is really so worthless these days. On paper, I have the same level of education as a nigger who strolled through these hate-whitey classes.

Forgot this gem

I've never heard of any of those game or books.
Though, who would want to play them?

it's like someone proudly touting their highschool newspaper articles as evidence of their journalistic prowess, and credentials to teach journalism in college when applying for the job of professor

Looks like a spic/nigger hybrid to me.

Fuck. I also love how he does what the rest of his (((ilk))) does and proclaim any outrage over the outrageous as evidence of his bullshit. FGCU is a small campus as it is with numerous competitors in the surrounding areas. Fort Myers is an extremely ghetto place as it is with trailer parks and slums dotting most of it, filled with shitskins by the way. A good chunk of the workingWhites here and in Collier are either redpilled or generally racist. And most of the campuses in this part of the state is filled with Whites with a small mixture of shit. With far superior alternatives the same distance away even fucking Edison State is considered better they're gonna lose a good chunk of those Whites. Those Whites who pay most of their tuition without entirely relying on government gibs, despite state residents getting a discount on instate tuition, so what's gonna be left? Another fucking leftshit university that's almost entirely funded with OUR tax dollars. White tax dollars. White tax dollars that come from the same Whites they constantly abuse and publicly humiliate. I can't see anything happening from this, no sirree this will work out absolutely splendidly. Especially considering it's a single (((course))) run by a single spic and we hate spics around here who's admittedly only known for being a typical race-baiting wetback. The other DIEversity bullshit they forced onto that campus was already losing them support already students, this is just the icing on the cake

>facebook.com/lynne.thornhill
Still there user just a link to her fb

It's just a tool to create shit like "choose your own adventure" style books that you click choices.
That's it.
Depression Quest was made in Twine, if you want a "famous" example of what that sort of bullshit looks like.
depressionquest.com/ for those who never "played" that "game"

Yeah, I got a bachelor's degree in accounting so I could get my CPA. My favorite professor was oddly enough an old black woman, we used to share material on conspiracies and debate whether it was the Saudis or Israel that was behind 9/11. She said Israel, I said Saudis, this was well before I became jew wise and she set me on that path, told me to read Protocols of Zion. There really wasn't any anti-white shit that I can remember having to deal with but this was over a decade ago and I'm in the south, poz took a bit longer to spread to here.

Anglin right again

Says the extremely uncomfortable nigger. Talk about projection, I wonder how he'd feel if he was in a room full of pissed off white conservatives?

So once again shitskins are displaying their inferiority by failing to recognize the most basic of basics? What generally follows discomfort? Anger. At what made you uncomfortable. Pablo thinks that anger will be directed at (((White Racism))), any Human being will tell you that the anger will be directed at his course and especially him. Wait until he gets full of himself, him and the rest of mud posse will get too big for their britches as subhumans are wont to do. They'll think they're hotshit because they get paid to indoctrinate retards into hating evil Whitey and they're gonna instantly start stepping on toes that they don't wanna. Let's just say that alligators aren't the only thing you'll find if you dig through the Everglades

Sounds like another non-accredited shit school taking retards money for bullshit identity politics courses. It's literally a scam. If you're stupid enough to attend a school like this, you deserve to work at McDonalds the rest of your life.

i thought that's what the farm pigs and wild boars were for

Maybe, but his name being "Ted Thornhill" seems unlikely for a nigspic. Usually they have spic last names as first names like "Cortez Washington" or random spanish words like "Chico Jones".

He means he wants whites to get used to being targets of genocide/ethnic cleansing. He'll deny it of course, but that's what they all mean when they mention that talking point.

Names mean little, I've seen white kids these days named shit like Zaquaya.

Nah, pigs and boars can still leave remains lying around plus we don't have too many boars left or really any native wildlife honestly . Everglades is perfect for burying bodies, or so I'm told I know you're reading this FBI-kun, for a variety of reasons. The marshland tends to suck in whatever steps on it, the water and mud have a ton of active and prolific bacteria and other micro-organisms, and there's still a ton of maneaters out there not just the gators and crocs. Piranhas, sharks, bobcats, gigantic pythons, coyotes, fucking bears, predatory lizards, you name it we have it. The swamp is infamous as a dumping ground for bodies, spics and bikers have been doing it for a long ass time

lol
Thanks for bailing Terry out though.

Considering I've never heard of any of those "games" or the book she wrote, I'd say we aren't.

maybe they'll play this in the course

And everyone who attends should be put on a list. It's a (((political))) indoctrination program. A brain-wash factory with no useful skills being taught. Quite the contrary.

Thank god I decided not to go into the game industry.

False flag, no doubt.

this is a testing before they make it mandatory.

This is the same FGCU that was assblasted over the It's Okay to be White posters? Looks like it's working.

You know, I am fairly certain that at even it's most racist and desperate to spread anti-slave propaganda to keep up their money train, the plantation owners didn't create academic classes on Black Inferiority.

common knowledge. and the government didn't bankroll every one's college back then either, if you went to college you had to pay for it, and nobody would have paid for worthless classes.

I dropped out of college to avoid the jew, but mostly because debt doesn't sound good to me.
A year or so after I quit school, someone actually someone paid me $600 to do their entry-level sociology class online and of course the textbook denies the significance of race and was written in the kikest way possible. I finished the class in a couple weeks with an A, but writing all that faggot shit just to please the numale instructor left a bad taste in my mouth, but it reaffirmed my decision to study independently since even community colleges are infected with judaism.

At least you made it. Now you may be in a higher position in the future that allows you to fight the Jew a little more in some way

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

me too

The circus of progressivism never ends does it? You know what's really funny? You can't draw a white guy stick figure on a whiteboard. The way it was drawn with three colors states to me that it most likely had no racial inclination whatsoever but these chucklefucks are so ridden with a racism spook they see racism where it doesn't exist.

And now they're protesting signs that say it's okay to be White. Fuckers, just post signs of your own that say it's okay to be black/yellow/whatnot. Holy fuckin shit

game design industry are for virgins who didn't have the money or balls to get into mechanical engineering.

sorry, robotics, mb

I could use a course on how to be more racist. I sometimes feel like I am not racist enough.

Don't worry, what is lacking in academia is more than made up for in self-taught online material.

Welcome to Holla Forums!

You can go to trade school. Get certified for something. Depending on what he majored in he is probably going to have a better outlook in the job market than you. So he holds some merit, while being intellectually dishonest and lazy.

Don't do sociology, or any other cucked classes unless required. Trade school #1. Do it now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5010037/Marcus-drives-Mercedes-Ashley-afford-petrol.html

Go to university they said, it'll make you rich they said, ayy lmao.

tru

The fact that there's at least 2 victoria anons in this thread is giving me a glimmer of hope that this city is not completely in the shitter.

Can't wait for them to gut most of the citys infrastructure for faggoty bike lanes because the 60 year old government worker drones don't know how to use fucking side streets.

Seconding this, you can go to trade school in a lot of states and end up with a 2 year certificate for under $10k in most places. You can pay that out of pocket or even pay that off with your increased wages compared to your current salary fairly quickly. Welding, plumbing, or something like X Ray technician would all be good choices. Obviously this is unneeded if you're already making good money somewhere.

Ask and ye shall receive.

8ch.net/pol/res/10723069.html

An actual bike grid is a good thing, user. Hubs, roundabouts, elevated tubes… Frees up space for motorists and improves function. Plus health benefits, clean air, blah blah blah. Kikes just like to make good things look bad so we don't do them. Hence Victoria, Toronto, Montreal etc. All clusterfucks designed to pit motorists and cyclists against each other and reduce productivity. Just yet another layer of distraction and d&c. Think of how beautiful we could make our cities without kike bureaucracy.

Polite sage for off topic pet issue.

Blair Cottrell

???? unimportant
niggers and spics everywhere
unimportant
THIS is a university?
LOL

this is another one that was just released that I guarantee you is going to stir up shit. this is going to show up in one of these stupid fucking classes

first i thought, "Wow this IOTBW thing is really working out! They're going to teach about racism against whites"

mfw

this is what it thought too until i read it. what was i thinking of course not

Firm Interviewee: Well I have no idea how you even got to the interview stage Tyrone, but how about you tell me what credentials you have that could help our firm?
Tyrone: I gotta bachala's in white racism.
Firm Interviewee:……you're hired, starting salary 200,000$ welcome aboard.

Giving anyone except our own any rights at all was perhaps the biggest mistake we ever made.
We should have genocided every last one of them when we had the chance.
Oh, well, second time lucky I guess.

There are a few law anons as well. So many feminists and non-whites in law school, I'm out now though thank God.

Welcome, friend

Someone should give the entire university a practical demonstration. Perhaps something reminiscent of their beloved Civil Rights era.

One drop rule is in effect user. Any question base upon pretty much anything means guilt is to be assumed. Any infestation by subhuman genetics must be treated harshly and no quarter or chance of being hidden allowed.

If someone is named like an shitskinn and doesn't like being treated like an shitskin, they can fucking change their name.

Doxx, mail feces.

How enriching. So what day did we agree on to start purging these racists?

WORLDSTARHIPHOP.COM

This is good. The more absurd they get, the higher the fire rises. Let them spark the flame.

The fire is spreading wider and bigger each day.

Please stop promoting this niggerloving tranny as /ourgal/, kthx.

A Kike Nigger Faggot. Imagine my surprise

Uber checked

"Black Uppitiness" is the name of the class to be offered next semester

Any controversy surrounding the course is evidence of uppitiness, says professor

source: Washington Examiner

archive.is/TO5uh