Hey gentlefags and ladyboys, guess what got a 100% patch the other day?

Hey gentlefags and ladyboys, guess what got a 100% patch the other day?

some weebshit did

Have some consideration you penta nigger.

I don't even know what game that is.

Why is that image so blurry?

Fucking hell. You're joking, right? I know it's been awhile but the sheer drama and salt faggots raised over translating this was impressive if nothing else.
We're talking the Duke Nukem Fornever tier of fan patches.

Pulled a random .jpg from google

This is great! I really like it when some people actually do something, and not just complain about nothing in the internet.
The game better have some good shit in it.

Holy shit that lazy faggot actually finished it?

Oh, so it's shit.

It's a VN and there are loli nazi vampires. Take it as you will.

No.
I general ignore threads like this.
Why?

I was just thinking about deleting it but now I have a reason to keep it

you mean Muslims

Why was anyone excited for this to be traslated?

Out of curiosity, since I haven't exactly followed the VN translation scene, how long did this take to come out, exactly? For the sake of comparison, Cless' patch of Tales of Phantasia took him twelve fucking years to release (which is a bit notable since Absolute Zero finished their own patch after like four months of work five years before Cless finished). Wondering if this was even more ridiculous of a wait.

What.

I've no idea what you're talking about :^)

Hey newfag, do I look like a lunchlady? Handle your own spoon.

Let's just say that if we managed to harness the sheer faggotry involved in some of the attempts to tl this we'd put cold fusion to shame.

What exactly happened? Did the people that had been working on it prior drop it over content, script length, etc? At least with Cless' case it's more that the guy wanted his Phantasia patch to feel like proper western release quality and from what I hear is a bit of a perfectionist, hence it taking so long.

Reminds me that Holla Forums found some manga adaptation of Mein Kampf that had its translation abandoned partway through because the content triggered the fan translators, or something.

I really don't get why people wait years for translations when you could easily learn enough Japanese to play a VN within a year.

More like within a month. My friend reads shit without even knowing any japanese.

Shit user, I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm just laughing my ass off that he got proper cucked in the end, and how apparently a different group finished it.

And in case you missed/haven't been around for it, this is the same insem/stair from the classic circklejerk Hoshizora threads. basically think of him as a cross between jawsh and yandev and you won't be far off

wew

It's just a mishmash of magic symbols as far as nips are concerned. I never say this, but fuck off back to Holla Forums.

oh gee more anime meem garbage

wew
+5₪ have been added to your reddit premium account