Whites commit more crimes than Hispanics of the same age group and more

So, that happened. Destiny just killed Nick in a debate about immigration. What will happen when he beats Molyneux in a debate soon? Will he have dismantled our whole ideology? Will we go back to being normies?

youtube.com/watch?v=10neTGqaO20

Either way, you should like him. He actually challenges alt-righters and help them to get better talking points.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/apvsvc.pdf
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Hispanics-Report.pdf
statista.com/statistics/452111/us-pipulation-median-age-by-ethnic-group/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/his-panic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no "we" here, cunt. There's you and us, and you are baiting on the wrong chan.

Reported for sliding

Talking about current political debates isn't bait. And I'm actually genuinely curious about my questions.

He murdered Nick. And I had no idea Hispanics actually don't commit more crimes.

Here, we can even make fun about his body if you like this.

Wow that was sure hard to counter. How about cimes per person of a given race?

OK, so this is a hugbox. Fine.

/thread

Bye faggot

/thread

When adjusted by age group hispanics commit less crime than whites in the USA per capita.

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

That's like entry level knowledge. Watch the debate in the OP, though.

How about tell us why we should care about some e-celeb whose name holds zero weight?
And how are age groups the same thing as sample size?

Holla Forums is definitely a hugbox. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard. Anonymous imageboards are still better than sites like reddit. Better than anything that requires an account or has a phony point system(karma) tbh. At least here, people are more likely to speak their mind.

rly makes u think

>howdoyoudofellow(((whites))).kike

Holy shit, it's obviously both, sample sizes of the same age group. Actually it covers all age groups and just shows, while Hispanics commit more crimes overall, they commit less crimes in the same age group.

That's simply because Hispanics are younger on average. Younger people commit more crimes.

So basically every time Holla Forums is crying about evil immigrants, Holla Forums actually cries about young people.

Except niggers. Niggers are actually rodents. Not denying this.

Age.

Hi destiny, your efforts here are falling a little short.

I HATE E-CELEB THREADS!

Hispanic and Latino Americans (of any race):16.3%
Murders:532
White alone 72.4%
Murders:945
Wonder why it has to be "adjusted" for age group?

Wewlad this is some top-notch shitposting

Never try to have a debate outside in the real world if you don't want to face reality and improve your talking points.

Then you're actually anti-intellectual. Socrates would have been a Youtuber too if they already had had the internet and cameras back then.

Because then it shows you that the reason Hispanics commit more crimes is because they're younger. When whitse and Hispanics are the same age, they commit the same amont of crimes.

I'm just overly honest.

So what type of stilts do you use?

Do you have those platform shoes that make you a little taller? I'm genuinely curious destiny.

Your talking point of age group vs race was already debunked ITT my dude

I like being able to start my day with a smile

sage
And Diogenes would've bullied his shit for being a philo-celeb whore.
sage
sage

Also: Sage

lol

Link to the post that "BTFOs" me, please.

Do you deny that Hispanics of the same age group do not commit more crimes of whites per capita?

Just off yourself, OP.

This one:
It's a downhill slide from this point on.

For calling Jews out on stuff like pic related and making fun of SJWs, you sure act like a hypocritical, thin-skinned bunch.

I’m going to just pretend you aren’t a goon. We’re past the talking point. The evidence is clear and overwhelming that white genocide is real. The evidence is clear groups like La Raza want white genocide. California’s descent into a shithole is evidence. Gangs like MS-13 are evidence. Arguing the inferiority or superiority of races is irrelevant at this point. Even if a race were superior, they aren’t my race. Their interests are different.

Holla Forums isn’t a site for lively debate. There are no sites for lively debate, because the internet became pozzed and closed it all down. That isn’t Holla Forums‘s fault, and that doesn’t mean Holla Forums becomes some place where we spend all our time debating stupid points with lolberg faggots who still clean to their failed principles.

So whatever this dumb faggot I never heard of says is irrelevant (much like his statistics which could be invented or creatively interpreted) because there is no factoid that makes me say, “gee, white genocide is okay and we should have more beaners flood into the US.”

You can cry for old Holla Forums where you could pretend you were in some edgy virtual salon but that shit’s past. Holla Forums changed because the world changed.

Holy shit, you guys are actually retarded and beyond logics.

Delete my thread please. And lifetime ban me.

Not saying Destiny and leftist cucks are any better, but neither are you. Jesus.

you're not form here, aren't ya? where did you come from?

bye
i would love to be able to sway that we wont see you again but because of your job you will probably be still around

Do you have a citation? Post your evidence first.
Looking at hispanics as victims of black crime, and their own criminal activity.
>amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

So do you jackasses genuinely watch this defunct caveman because you're underage and stupid enough to think he's smart? Or is it one of those things where you get a collective kick out of how mentally retarded and physically deformed he is?
Did you faggots actually believe him when he said rich niggers don't commit more crimes than poor whites?

Fuck off with this gay e-celeb shit and take a bullet to the temple.

>if you disagree with me you are __
Pot calling the kettle black.

Age Patterns of Victims
of Serious Violent Crime, Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/apvsvc.pdf
This was a quick search, I'm sure you can find other government sources that corroborate the evidence.

Reported for not saging and replying to bait.

Can we show the pictures of criminals that get counted as ‘white’ and not hispanic?

Consider jumping off a bridge.

Destiny will keep dismantling your idelogy.

OP btfo by statistics

But yeah, keep watching debates on Twitch

In what location?
America?

Because outside of the US would disagree very much so.
Especially Columbia and Venezuela.

More evidence.
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Hispanics-Report.pdf
22/23 in pic related.
Why do you lie?

Shut up.

Posted the wrong chart, but you can find the right info. Need to go do productive shit and not waste time here with idiots.

I already posted statistics that prove my point. Brainlet.

Yeah, post some more 20 year old, cherry-picked infographics in your hugbox threads or on Stormfront.

Remember the 12% also includes black females. Want an even bigger disparity, look at black males alone.

Appealing to the source material as evidence of its inaccuracy without demonstrating how the information is inaccurate: fallacy!

your gay tricks don't work here, move along home now

We don't even like aut-right e-celebs let alone this raging cuck.

And they were shown to not support your argument. Nothin personnel, kid

Reported for slide thread

You’ve been disproven.

If that was true, white would have to be "3 years old" to commit as much crime as hispanics:
statista.com/statistics/452111/us-pipulation-median-age-by-ethnic-group/

Also, suicide is in some datasets counted as a crime, which inflates some crimestats of whites

All these arguments have been made before. Destiny is anti-white, you're an idiot, and this thread is fucking stupid.

Accusations of cherry-picking without expanding on the ubiquitous contradictory information you allege exists showing another conclusion: fallacy!
Fallacy!

Cool, Hispanics have no societal/technological progression that is comparable to that of white societies and never will.

Oh, and virtually every hispanic, the millions who cross the border illegally, are all criminals.
By definition of 'crime', they are breaking border policies of the nation they just entered. There are ubiquitous examples of hispanic crime that isn't "counted" because they have overstayed their visas or entered illegally. These don't count now? Want to look at gang activities and black/hispanic compositions compared to white compositions as a proportion of the population?

This is an excellent point.

Though the sample size is small, Hispanic teenagers (ages 10 to 17) were 8.2 times more likely than whites of the same age group to be arrested for homicide: In 2013, 74 Hispanic and five white teenagers were arrested for this crime. (There are more than twice as many Hispanics as whites in this age range, which brings down the multiple.) Gang violence is probably a cause.

Assaults are the most common violent crime, and accounted for 80 percent of all arrests for violent crimes in California in 2013. Hispanics of every age group are arrested for assault at higher rates than whites, for an overall multiple of 1.34.

???

I just read that Destiniy actually challenged Molyneux but Molyneux ignores it to this day.

Kek.

No one is talking about illigal immigrants, brainlet.

So fucking untermensch, but I'm not at all surprised

Is that why everything south of the Rio Grande is unredeemable shit and everything north was the most powerful area on Earth while being completely white in all the ways that mattered?

I don't give a single flying shit if Spics are a race of fucking saints. I'm not a Spic and therefore they are a competitor group that needs depopulating.

From the link, including crime.
Gang-related activities do take their toll…

When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.
C H E R R Y P I C K I N G

says who?
last i checked, spic and kebab crimes are clasified as (((white))) in racial profiling
and any dindu that's not dark enough gets photoshoped to make him look whiter
then there's the fact that minorities are called minorities because they actually are minorities (for now at least) in a white majority country

It's a fact that Mexicans don't commire more crimes than whites of the same age group in America.

I read every single shitpost, no worries.

Nobody cares about video Game Nerds.

You're not even making sense now, it's like you're sucking your own dick and threatening to cut it off if we don't watch.

Desperate.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the issue that, when confronted with the fact that the same alleged non-criminal peoples who dindu nuffin are observed to enter the nation illegally by the millions, this criminal act is immediately dissociated and distanced from in order to keep the narrative afloat?

[citation needed]
What crimes? Certainly not related to immigration crimes.
They are victims of more homicides, age-adjusted. As with blacks, take part in more gang-related activities.
The part about crime.

It's a fact that Whites don't commit more crimes than Spics in America

See, I can do it too

Destiny, who told you about Holla Forums?

Attacking the source material as evidence of its inaccuracy to dismiss the findings: fallacy!

Holy shit this guy sounds like a 13 year old, but looks like a 30 year old fedoralord. He's also so fucking white - did he not get the memo that Black Lives Splatter and the Gommies will neck him anyway?

Stop posting go back to reddit.
Destiny just copied an argument from theamericanconservative.com/articles/his-panic/
Which the article on AmRen directly links to.

Is this long lost brother of DSP?

>(((So even if))) the age-adjusted Hispanic incarceration rate is somewhat above the white rate—perhaps 15 percent higher on average—it still falls (((close to the center))) of the overall white distribution.

good saging everybody

But we have age/race breakdowns of crime, California takes seperates white & hispanic in crime records AND takes age. It also has a fairly equal white/hispanic population cohorts and the rates of crime of hispanics are much higher for violent crimes throughout all age groups, the only ones where they are similar is drug use but I thought all the lefties thought drug crimes were just another tool to keep minorities down

so just to recap

So Destiny, you were demonstrably wrong on all your claims, young hispanics are committing violent crimes at a significantly higher rate than young whites and in fact tend to regress closer to whites in the 50+ Cohorts.

I take it back. This thread is one of the best we've had all week.

ALL statistics are useful. The fact that you can't argue against, like saying "they have changed for the better nowadays" (to which you have to provide further appendix data), pretty much shows that you're Destiny, since you doesn't get that data expands in context time-removed, not shrinks.

I am mocking the other user who attacked the statistics from 1994 and said they are 'wrong' and assumed the trends were all off-base today with no evidence.

100% this.

That was OP. Check the ID.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/his-panic/
>(((So even if))) the age-adjusted Hispanic incarceration rate is somewhat above the white rate—perhaps 15 percent higher on average—it still falls (((close to the center))) of the overall white distribution.

I'm going to need a source for that. I'm also going to take this moment to think long and hard of the last time I was in a majority hispanic neighborhood in the USA where the population didn't just act like lighter skin ghetto niggers…. I really can't remember if I was in one where this wasn't the case.

Better yet find me a hispanic majority country that isn't a violent shithole. I'll wait.

This

Even CDC.
"Homicide rates in 2014 among non-Hispanic, AfricanAmerican
males 10-24 years of age (48.2 per 100,000)
exceeded those of Hispanic males (9.6 per 100,000)
and non-Hispanic, White males in the same age group
(2.6 per 100,000)."
"Among 10 to 24 year-olds, homicide is the leading cause
of death for African Americans; the second leading
cause of death for Hispanics; and the third leading
cause of death American Indians and Alaska Natives."

I know that was the OP, I responded to his response, but the guy who responded to me was not OP, which is why I am confused.

Not every police force even differentiates between “white” and “Hispanic” so unless the data adjusts for this then it’s inaccurate to start.
This is retarded bait and what it translates late to in a practical sense is that you are safer in a spic city / neighborhood than you are in a white neighborhood.
OP is clearly a faggot and so is anyone else who would ever believe that.

(cont.)

Hyperborea is being revived, the men of Thule wake from their sleep.
Be scared kike.

ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

And how does that apply to us exactly? Did you take a wrong turn on your way to t_d or what?

Exactly. Anyone who has been around large groups or neighborhoods of hispanics would know this is false.

Too bad Stefan Molyneux is too scared to debate Destiny. Destiny literally asked him.

Pity.