What can we do today to damage Israel?

What actions can we take on an individual level starting today to damage Israel in the eyes of the u.s.a. and global community?
Also what can we start doing that will hurt the Jews on a personal level in our communities?
SURELY their must be some actions we can take to undermine the semite in our lands, I cannot sit idle while some way to hurt them must exist.
Please Holla Forums, help me find a way to wound their community, to damage their tribal unity, or failing that, a way to make their environment a hostile one.
If we are to cure this parasite we must have a way to strike at their heart!
Where am I advocating violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fund the hamas

Nice try, fbi

You need to "bring your attack at the heart of the problem". Set up an anti-jew protest at the Temple mound, send for people with cameras to be there - MSM should be there too; somehow manage to anger a jew soldier enough to be shot using just non-aggressive tactics. Better if you die or if you find a sub to be the star of the show and to die for your scheme. Now jews are the nadsees. Shame.

I smell a hebrew in my own thread.

Never had my 23&me, I suppose I am a pastafag.

Post red pills on popular social media using memes/jokes to facilitate the truth to the masses. Keep on doing this and in the long run, it will all add up. Take a look at the Hollywood pedophile ring thread, it shows how much we are winning. Its only a matter of time.

Honestly i expected more from this.
In a non fbi way "hurt" the jew how you see fit m8

Promote white interests.

WE CAN TAKE A FUCKING PLANE
AND JUST DIVEBOMB IT ON THEIR COUNTRY
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

How many of us are there? 2800-3000?
Imagine 3000 planes crashing all over Israel.
WHAT A GREAT FUCKING IDEA.
Anons: you must QUICKLY hijack a plane and immedietely crash it with no survivors!
Grab a gun, point it at the pilot head. Tell him to fly over Kikeland.
THEN SHOOT HIM AND NOSEDIVE THE METALBIRD

VINDICATION AND VENGEANCE
FIRE AND BRIMSTONE
LEt's doThisS LADds!

Or you can stop being a retard fishing for material to write an article about the "Horrible anti-semites of 8ch" and fuck off back home where your wife is being fucked by niggers.

Suicide

Nice try kike.
Hamas and Hezbollah are fucking based

Praise their border wall and sterilization campaign against Ethiopians.

I am posting in this thread so I can be in the (((journalist)))'s screencap forever

Encourage them to continue degenerating. Degeneracy is even worse in Israel, they just are good at hiding it. Kind of like all the Muslims in the West now, those Haram bastards.

Also encourage more Orthodox Jews to go back to Israel. They hate the Zionists and want Israel to burn.

Encouraging inter-jewish hatred works. Orthodox and Zionists hate each other. And I am fairly certain Hasidim, Sephardim, Haredi, and Ashekenazim can be leveraged against each other.

Lastly, encourage the Ethiopians and other Niggers to chimp out (Israel is the only non-white country to have BLM protests.) Encourage the Arabs to Akbar and Jihad. Encourage the Palestinians to riot and Mob.

Just speaking openly, factually, and unemotionally about what Israel is and what Israel does, is effective. I'd say half of burgers probably don't even know about dual-citizenship. The jew's greatest strength is obscurity and infiltration, and their only trick is subversion. What else operates in the shadows and scatters in the light?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

Israel is great for Holla Forums. It is a openly visible and obvious red pill about the Jews to the entire world.

Best thing we can do to damage Israel is to pose as Leftists and expose their "racism" while tying it to the Jewish hypocrites in America. The truth is, behind every left wing Jew is America is one of these crazy heeb fanatics.

Of course, I don't think we should damage Israel. They truly are our (((greatest ally))) in that they are so obviously fucked up, corrupt and prove that Jews control US politics, culture and finance.

Israel does a pretty good good hurting its own image

Violence is the only answer. There's really no other way to damage old geezers who got every known STD from Madonna half a century ago and haven't given a shit about anything since.

If you want to damage Israel in the eyes of the world, simply redpill people. No need for anything complicated. Truth will more than suffice. Read chapters 10 and 11 of volume 1 of Mein Kampf. You're welcome.