What is this guy's deal with the people that watch him?

I feel like everyone takes way a different perspective from his opinion. Some people say that he hates the Disney Star Wars movies, other say that he loves them. Which one is correct

He unambiguously hated RO and TLJ.

pls don't insult my plumber

He's a self aware bugman who's hobby/interest is film production and he obviously has a problem with the direction mainstream media is taking. He seems to talk about it in more and more subtle ways now like the nerd crew thing and when he says theaters should go extinct. Honestly I think he's just trying to avoid being in the spotlight as another Pewdiepie accused of racism or whatever. Who knows what he actually thinks about anything, i doubt he even cares. If you look at the way he talks about things and the things he chooses to make it's like he never grew out of his 90s teenage phase. He wants to like Star Wars and wants to like capeshit so that's why he watches them but really it's easier to watch generic indie trash from Redbox and VHS tapes from the 80s because that way he avoids the realities of the modern world.

Mike doesn't know anything about storytelling and he doesn't take film making to be an art form in an way.
He only likes Star Trek, shlock, and tired formulas that need to be adhered to because, according to him, that's what it's all about - ironic when you consider that all they ever fucking talk about is how repetitive Hollywood is… yet one of Mike's complaints about Episode 7 was that Rey and Finn didn't make out and that there wasn't a romance angle.
Jay is the only person there that genuinely seem to enjoy movies without preconceived ideas of what they should be.

Excuse me sir, I don't mean to trouble you, but I have concerning news. It appears that the film and tv reviewer Mike Stoklasa who works under the RedLetterMedia brand on Youtube has taken up residence in your… well… there's no easy way to say this - your cranial cavity. Yes, beloved Youtube personality Mike Stoklasa is currently residing inside your head, and worse still it appears his is not paying a single penny to remain there. Again, don't intend to worry you unecessarily, but somebody living in your head rent free can have long term complications and I want to ensure you have all the time to come to terms with it and figure something out with a healthcare provider. Have a good day.

I didn't say he was some technical snob, just that this is his hobby which it is. The guy likes watching movies for the genuine entertainment value they provide and he can look at that from both an immersive level and a technical level but i don't think he gives much of a shit about the technical level objectively.
I don't think that's true. The complaint is that these shitty ripoffs "try something new" by borrowing tried and true plot points but then continually subvert just for the sake of subversion. The "new" ideas are not good just because they are different and they should've just colored inside the lines if they're going to use a coloring book to begin with. TFW was a ripoff but it didn't ripoff any of the shit that was good. It just took the basic plot and shoved diversity and fan service in the movie.

i'm not even trying to neg Mike, i think his situation is pretty relatable

RENT

FREE

Used to be pretty funny, has gotten lazy and settled into tired formulaic humor/scripted laughter for the I-laugh-cuz-he-laugh plebs.
Used to voice tolerable at worst opinions, now has gone full 'lmao turning my brain off' and gives lukewarm praise to pretty much all capeshit and similar schlockbusters like SW.

There has never been anything funny by these fags.

Old Plinkett was pretty humorous, if only we realized he was being completely serious in his film analysis back then though

He didn't like Rogue One or The Last Jedi, and I don't think he really liked Force Awakens, I think he just recommended it. He recommends lots of shitty movies if you watch Half in the Bag. Mike is the kind of guy who can turn his brain off and enjoy the entertainment in front of him, and TFA is good for that, just not good for much of anything else (I guess the soundtrack is okay).

A Disney shill that isn't worthy of anyone's attention nor time

/thread

Kike Cucklasa is currently on a conundrun of his own creation:
>got hired by (((disney))) to shill and provide positive hype for the first new Star Wars movie
>got enough money to finish up his magnum upus, "Space Cop"
>(((disney))) doesn't need him anymore since they secured the Star Wars brand recognition for the next movies
>starts shitting on everything Star Wars related through Nerd Crew, but taking care to not criticize the movie he got paid for (as to not burn too many bridges with (((disney)))
> >>>/reddit/ still eats his shit up, >>>Holla Forums doesn't
>can't really criticize TLJ because it became a MRA thing to do and he can't go against >>>/reddit/
Sucks to be a failed film student/wannabe film critic who sold his own soul to the Mouse, I guess.

>tfw my BLACKED shoops are posted everywhere on the internet these days

You did God's work, user

here is your trophy user

I made that edit too. I still think that this moment was a reference to those shoops.

lol he got butthurt

lel

I wonder if he fapped to them.

I feel your pain Mike.

he gets memed here mostly ironically. as descartes warned there will always be some idiots who unironically like X, in this case some Mike, some loser failed filmmaker too dependent on begging donations from reddit to actually discuss movies freely so he just sits on the fence

RENT FREE

Why live?