What would happen if there was an artificial cap on how much money a person could possess in combined cash/assets...

What would happen if there was an artificial cap on how much money a person could possess in combined cash/assets. Say 10 Million.
Also, suppose all nations had an artificial cap on how many people it could rule before breaking into two. say 25 million.
Could these two laws, if somehow enforced, remove all incentive for disgustingly exorbitant greed and quests of power and might?
As for myself, I think the nuclear capabilities of many sovereign nations packed tightly would have terrible consequences, but otherwise, it is a sound deal that could solve everything wrong with the world, starting with the worst.

Fuck off, commie. What would happen is what always happens, people would pool shadow resources and power and shuffle it in ways that are hard to trace. Who is enforcing this, your hyper AI bot army that kills anyone who tries to work around it?

The only way to solve the world's problems is to kill off the dumbest 50% of the population, then keep doing it until the problems are gone.

purely hypothetical. suppose we had some tech that just came about that allowed this to be real?
how would the world be better or worse?
Also, I'd like to mention that this would be almost the opposite of a one-world government

Good post Op. As well I might add, is the ever obvious question, wouldn't it be better for everyone to know what's the truth of the matter is? Obviously the esotericism posted on Holla Forums has help many including myself think differently.

It would go like how describes, unless you have the magickal tech to enforce it as you suggest, in which case whoever controls that would own the world. On the impossible chance you have the magickal tech to do as you describe and nobody controls it then you would have ~304 micronations which would mostly be a bunch of minorities slaughtering the white people before devolving into mass death and suffering for the rest.

If white people could form their own micronations, it would all be over. nigger countries do not cooperate with each other

Report, hide, and sage slide threads

This isn't >>>/newsplus/ . it is Holla Forums. For political discussion

Kill yourself.

The only white nations would be places like Iceland and remote Canada - pacifists and cucks. Meanwhile the other nations would kill of their white people, need more resources, and be sitting on stockpiles of nukes.

Right, politics. Not irrelevant thought wank threads.

It is called a 'thought experiment' and is common practice for true philosophers. Pic is from a film that you are too young to remember

Except whites know how to shoot and have actual standing militias

Fuck are you smoking, rabbi?

Reported this weak ass slide thread.

You don't understand OP. Any system can be GAMED. The very terms you used could be construed and twisted and taken advantage of.

With your "simplistic" example, they would just move their cash / assets into liabilities and other financial trusts… Sound familiar?

This is why the Jews went after the Kings first
The main purpose of Kings was to watch for people that would try to game the system and adjust accordingly so that there is Justice. Think of a GM or a Mod. Now of course they can be corrupted like any position, but mostly they do a thankless job that keeps things going FAIRLY.

Die.

I completely agree. Suppose, however, that a god-creature or meme-god cast destruction for all that disobeyed?

Give it to my friends and family and we have an honor system of IOUs. Sorta like how people evaid taxes now… yeah, just like that.
That would be a clusterfuck of territory regulations for shipping things. Just saying.
What stops me from my quest of ruling my own 25 million people again?

Don't underestimate the ability of any group to kill others. Also, pic related - money is just an abstract tool to control people. Your system would never be workable because it would be implemented to the same ends by anyone capable of implementing it.

Well this is all hypothetical, but since I'm dealing with autists, I will make up some reality so you can imagine it- like anime.

there is actually a god, and he deftly punishes all that disobey those rules or conspire to do so with death.

also, yes, mail/distrobution would be fucked for about ten years IMO. all transports would have to avoid flying over the shitty nations that charge tolls/taxes/have terrible customs etc.

Sage.

If we had godtech we could solve the problems in other ways, teraforming other planets, eradicating low IQ populations, genetically engineering a race of altruistic ubermench. Normally the argument against that is that by doing so you take away free will, thus reduce man to a state that is subhuman but you're already positing said lack of free will with these artificially constructed rules.

Well if a human is dead, you can certainly ignore his human nature, you thick-skulled nigger
If you dont like the thread, dont post in it. there are other threads you can contribute to if this one is too unique for your idea of what belongs on Holla Forums. Frankly nu-pol is shit. People are afraid of actual discussion now. I will bet the thread that died for this one was repetitive or non-unique. For people that have been on chans for ten or more years, the 999th niggerhate thread loses its luster.

I hate anime. Transportation would probably be fucked to some extent forever due to ever changing regulations.
By this set of standards any system will work.

nah, I'd rather shitpost here. u mad?

Also gonna add in (although self evident) the everchanging borders. Quite the clusterfuck since we would have to negotiate territory, natural resources, visas, historical sights every 25 million people - which is what, like every 20 years or some something? You'd be better of installing freedom of association and allowing small communities on private land to spring up and then sanctioning people with over 10 million dollars.

I do agree that transportation would be fucked, but people adapt pretty quickly. 2 days after this merciless god (perhaps extraterrestrial force) there would be apps that everyone would have that would reroute around nigger countries or countries that have tolls/customs. At first, there would be no customs or tolls until enacted.

And yeah, pretty much everything would be okay if there was actually a god ;_;

The natural resources/historical monuments/borders component would make things too crazy to work. The border wars would be immense. Certainly it would depopulate the world a bit, which is absolutely a good thing. And whites corner the market on self-defense

Well. That is beyond reality. I guess this could work IF an incorruptible god were watching us.
Which is not the case.

I mean, you'd basically be ramping up bureaucracy since you need to check what country's cargo is coming through your country (which is gonna be a lot). I mean, basically imagine America's state laws now, but instead 100x more laws, paper work and hostility from international relations. So getting around nigger countries is beyond the biggest problem. And give or take that one country could well harm 3 others' economies just by a simple law, like embargoing N.Y. state, the 5th© which blocks your path to the Union of Eastern American States.
According to you it's an anime so have whatever you want.

Yeah. But, in my opinion, border wars every 20 years sounds pointless when it's gonna be split when you hit 25 million Whites anyways; and I never care about the economic benefits, so…

In a world ruled by whites that would be an incredibly interesting macrosocial experiment. Sadly kikes won't roll with it.

I'm in my early 30s, you condescending cunt.

So any and all non-whites?

make guinea worms great again!

They would find another means of control like limiting goods. Jew is gonna jew is gonna jew.

Try running a business as a goy and you will soon see there is an artificial cap on how much you can make per week.

That's basically what globalists want to do. The fuck is wrong with you?

You would be surprised how fast you can go past the millions of assets if you're an entrepreneur. That would just fuck over the people just starting because the people with fucking billions will move to another country.

Nigger, are you retarded? The globalists want to kill off the majority of the top 50%, and swell the bottom into a slave caste.

Not that the other faggot was sensible, mind you, but globalists are not a "kill the bottom 50%" bunch of people. They don't want to kill their servile cattle.

I think hes assuming that some magical power will force every country in the world to do that. In reality the rich will just move their assets to a country that doesn't have that law, resulting in the country trying to implement this to become broke over night.

Same thing with the commies that believe the millionaires and billionaires will comply with muh wealth redistribution instead of just going over seas with their money, leaving only the middle class to be pillaged by the poor.

In a decade none of those nukes would even be operational. It's not like those things do not require constant maintenance and replacement.

It would be more useful for them to eliminate the middle, leaving only extremes on both ends. Former for slavery and reserve labor force, latter for innovations to replace all of the former.

Everyone will be mediocre.