Judge Roy Moore False Accusations Thread - No MGTOW Kike Shills Edition

archive.is/LQjJF

MGTOW pls go

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/betsy-davis-b66049a/
archive.is/4mmr6
alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/alison/codeofalabama/1975/coatoc.htm
imgur.com/a/ed3Av
thegoldwater.com/news/11492-Judge-Roy-Moore-is-Being-Falsely-Smeared-by-Lying-NeoCons-Scared-SJWs-and-Asshurt-Gays
twitter.com/Wholaughin/status/928855978203852800
archive.is/OXhR0
archive.is/NBcHf
archive.is/epFUV
archive.is/Tocqk
archive.is/B596w
ghostbin.com/paste/hd5dt
ghostbin.com/paste/vxteu
ghostbin.com/paste/y88yc
ghostbin.com/paste/8ptcb
ghostbin.com/paste/8y6qw
ghostbin.com/paste/oc732
ghostbin.com/paste/78x3z
ghostbin.com/paste/28ufc
ghostbin.com/paste/kyhnw
archive.fo/RjEH7
archive.is/8ySVg
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-mitt-romney-publicly-denounce-joseph-smith-founder-mormonism
archive.is/LjBBE
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/
archive.is/eAnGN
saucyredhead.com/testimonials.html
thumbtack.com/ca/los-angeles/catering/private-chef-catering-services-the-saucy-redhead
linkedin.com/in/charles-gideon-davis-0a95999/
imdb.com/name/nm0204342/
absolutecertaintyinc.com/stuff-weve-done.html
mobile.twitter.com/thejimjams/status/929020177529761792
archive.fo/ydAP3
twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
archive.fo/3cmyE
archive.fo/LGx1V
buyaclue.com/
facebook.com/johnalan.nelson
facebook.com/melanie.arellano.90
facebook.com/joanne.obar
youcaring.com/greg-legat-469961
manta.com/c/mm3l763/old-hickory-house-bar-b-que
twitter.com/jonswaine/status/930631229539602433
archive.fo/Bs6fF
judiciary.senate.gov/about/members
twitter.com/Media_Purge/status/930688241208045574
i.imgur.com/daQQwNM.jpg
imgur.com/a/GpTM7
twitter.com/Media_Purge/status/930719795535757312
i.imgur.com/drUUtPz.png
imgur.com/drUUtPz
archive.is/mAc8O
archive.is/acpgg
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html
archive.is/220yo
archive.fo/cY7rI
archive.fo/F4IzR
archive.fo/5gP7e
archive.is/HhCRh
archive.is/VPHCE
twitter.com/billineastala/status/930581430668812288/photo/1
twitter.com/MooreSenate/status/930976729124007936
archive.is/hkbb9
archive.is/TkXWc
archive.is/dxyC1
archive.is/KqkIT
archive.is/5JuEh
archive.is/6ZjZE
archive.is/D6WFP
search.wikileaks.org/?q=Gloria Allred
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/17/report-roy-moore-fundraising-surges-since-attacks/
archive.is/JUhgM
archive.is/CS9vN
hooktube.com/watch?v=9EDn1v3Eep0
archive.is/VpXLH
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/26/court-documents-roy-moore-accuser-violent-nature-history-criminal-fraud-family/
archive.is/FrD21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have a kike-free first post

>not (((them))) trying to get a somewhat Trump friendly candidate to step down and give Bama a Dem senator
At least Moore isn't cucking out and threatening to sue.

John McCain needs to be executed by Trump for crimes against humanity (white people).

Anyway, calling for severe consequences based on allegations alone is retarded, especially when the allegations are as minor and as easy to fabricate as "he touched me inappropriately".

It's time for Trump to start tweeting about the USS Forrestal.

Reading the comments in twitter give me a bit of hope. People aren't going to buy bullshit like this anymore after Trump got attacked by the media for the BS they tried on him.

To add to that, when I talk to people on how the media lies and how do many are willing to believe anything they're told, I always ask/say to people, "What else from history are we being lied to about?"

Let's break this story down:
I know things were a tad more wholesome in 1979 Alabama but there a major red flags here already

oh wow a woman claiming an older man sexually assaulted her decades ago I sure haven't heard a story like this all month certainly not in vogue at the moment

If john McCain is behind this something fishy is going on.

Corfman apparently had a lot of financial problems and scrubbed her Facebook and Linkedin accounts

I hope this means Trump will be out campaigning for him Moore like he promised. We could use another rally.

*for Moore

Why was the other thread shoa'd?

Was nothing but goons

Knowing full well even if she admits to lying nothing will happen to her. Liers needs to be destroyed.

Kikebart is reporting that rinos are piling on this, and I'm not surprised. All signs point to political hit job by the mccuck camp.

John mccuck, john mccuck…
Fattened like the farmer's duck.
He struts and walks around today,
Taunting rabbits the farmer will slay.
He makes for misery on the plot,
But tomorrow plucked and in a pot.

Is there not anything that McCain can do that which is correct?

Breitbart is really on the ball.

Also, realize that not only is this a blatant political hit, it's also a defensive posture by (((them))) to protect Hollywood. After all, if it turns out that this woman lied about Moore, how many other women lied about Hollywood figures? It's a classic attempt at a Xanatos Gambit: the accusation hits home, one of /ourguy/s gets taken out. The accusation falls apart, Hollywood gets a nice excuse to weasel out of the pit they've dug themselves into (while furiously bribing judges, of course).

McCain has a fucking brain tumor that is known to cause erratic behavior. But he's allowed to vote as a Senator????????? I swear to God we're living in some Dystopian novel.

Hey goy, McCain is a hero to stand up to Trump who should be removed with the 25th Amendment

They can in Japan.

Are they trying to make it even more obvious it's a political hit?

How? He's omniscient & knows where she'll be? Phone calls? Records? They "ran into each other"???? Lol, please give me a break.

(((They))) must really hate Moore.

Pick one, Moishe.

As should all (((dual-citizen/dual loyalty))) congressmen and major media figures

John McCain touched my penis with his turkey jowls when I was only 18 months old. Please hold him to this standard immediately.

Does the media expect Trump voters to buy this shit when it already failed with the President? Jesus, somebody get them a new playbook already. This is lame.

>(((They)))
Who do you think controls Kikebart?

Breitbart kikes are strange though, they support Moore and Bannon but are obviously Israel first Zionists and cucked civnats when push comes to shove. It's the big establishment kikes that orchestrated this.

We all know 14-year-olds can want and crave sex. I'm so sick of this "can't consent" farce. If you want a high AOC fine, but there's no need to be stupidly disingenuous about it.

Where do these faggots stand on infant circumcision? That requires a bona fide lack of consent, but it's okay because muh judeo-christian tradition.

(((Abrams)))

The only charge that matters in the article is the 14 year old. Decided to check on the supposed 'witnesses' even though they witnessed nothing.
archive.is/4mmr6
Interests mark her as a huge liberal, likely the conduit for payments to Corfman.

The word choice and specific detail of 'tight white underwear' is not something anyone would remember exactly 40 years later unless they were coached. Davis would only remember her friend said he came out in his underwear.

The other 'witness' is anonymous and provides no corroboration of any important details.

He's not wrong though. It's been that way historically for mankind through the ages that girls in puberty were ready for child bearing. Though in those days they may well have been considered young women instead of girls. And, with infant mortality and general mortality rates as high as they were it only makes sense.

Hell, I remember taking a tour of the Cave of the Winds in Colorado and the tour guide, in telling us what life was like back in the 1890s, let it be known that a woman was considered a spinster at the age of 16. That is, if a woman wasn't married by the time she was 16 she like was never going to marry.

checked
If this were true, why did it take 38 years to come out?

If I were walking my city streets at night and some bums mugged me, or a group of teeniggers played the Knockout Game with me and left me on the pavement in a pool of blood, I would go straight to the police. I have no doubt in my mind that I would. I wouldn't "suppress" the victimization for years. That is why I have no sympathy for these so-called victims who come forward decades later with zero evidence. It's because they're not actual victims of anything; they were willing participants or instigators of whatever happened, if anything happened at all. It's always a power play: they are either envious of someone's success at life or social status so they decide to tarnish their reputation, or they are doing it for political reasons.

When did it get to four women now? Are they reaching that hard. Absolutely clumsy shit flinging.

Claim double standard all you like. Spacey pretty much admitted he did it. If moore says he did not do it he will still win the election. It is unbelievable liberals are spending so much money in Alabama first over the Governor and now this like it is going to be a swing state. The black people that live in Alabama are no where near being Detroit or Atlanta niggers. They have jobs and own businesses and to not live on the democrats plantation. They are barking up the wrong tree as usual.

The salt mines are going to be overflowing when Moore wins.

hurr durr what are motives

They're trying to steal the Senate seat there, blatantly. The GOPe's choice got beat out by Moore so they'd rather have a Dem senator that'll play ball.

Corfman
alternative spelling of Kauffman

Said the snek.

This is much more subtle than the governors race. If you want to see something blatant check that out. They spend tons of money and brought in some young "carpet bagger" that was Tredau 2.0 and he got BTFO so hard it is like he fell off the face of the earth.

No there aren't, faggot. In a safe and high-trust small town there's nothing wrong with a 14-year-old girl talking to a married Christian lawyer, in public, in his workplace.

He was single.

Just like sessions had been winning for years despite Dems best efforts to claim he was racist. They think the pedo play will work on people that actually know their candidate unlike someone living in NY city who just looks for the D and fills in the blank

This is laughable, you're entirely ignoring that every county that has a black majority in Alabama voted for Clinton over Trump.

Maybe anons can help me. I'm trying to find out what the AOC was in Alabama in 1979.

I've heard that not all the states had brought it up to 16-18 by that time, but I'm having a hard time finding any concrete data on the subject.

Its up to Moore to end this.

He just has to say something like
It didn't happen, this is fake news, a hit by GOPe
And stick with that.

The second he wavers or trying explaining shit or admits to ANYTHING then he is all done. Don't even admit to knowing any of these people.

Thats it. Just say nothing but that and move on. If he doesn't give the story new materiel they will have a hard time keeping it fresh for a year.

Germany too.

He's already saying its bullshit and his camp is hinting at leveling a defamation suite.

They ran the same play with Trump and it didn't work. It won't work with Moore. He's too popular.

This may actually end up helping Moore since most adults are attracted to teenagers but won't admit it. That goes for both men and women (there's like a daily teacher-student sex scandal). Voters will sympathize with him: "Aw, it was just some jailbait after all."

Bad idea.
He wont win anything and as the suite moves along it will keep the story in the news.

muh feels
muh feels
muh feels
muh feels
muh feels
muh feels
muh feels

…what is this "evidence" you speak of?

LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU FUCKING MISOGYNISTIC SHITLORDS

12-16 was a misdemeanor if it was the first time.
alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/alison/codeofalabama/1975/coatoc.htm
Chap 6 Section 13A-6-67
But according to her story nothing actually happened that would violate the law.

That is a real short list if it is meant to show every county in Alabama

It's a memetic sweet spot that captures the minds of both the autists (who need morality to boil down to a small set of rules) and the normalfags (who need morality to boil down to feelz). Therefore the tweet
at once lays down the axioms for those who want that, shouts it emotionally for those who are that way inclined, and repeats it like a mantra for those who just need it hammered into them.

The argument for a high AOC is not that teenagers don't want to have sex, its that they don't understand the ramifications of sex and aren't intellectually capable of making a fully informed decision. Just like we don't allow them to enter into financial contracts despite the fact that many might want to. Personally I'm fine with allowing 16 year olds to marry if the parents were to give approval but barring marriage sex should be discouraged(not just for teenagers but for adults too) because of all the information that we have showing how negative of an effect promiscuity later has on the ability of someone to have a stable marriage not ending in divorce. The issue is that 13 years of mandatory indoctrination by public education tends to make the former unlikely and for the latter putting the (((sexual liberation))) garbage back into the oven is unlikely to happen before DOTR.

I keep seeing this said on twitter. What's a good counter argument I can use?

Its meant to show every county in Alabama with a black majority with a couple counties below that just to show that its now into non-black majority counties.

If you ignore Cosby just tell them that Spacey and Weinstein admitted that they did so, both Trump and Moore contest the claims. Plus the Trump accusations falling apart of course.

B-but Holla Forums taught me that womyn have no agency and can't be held responsible for their own actions and that whenever they do inappropriate things, it's somehow always the man's fault.
It's some man's fault that this roastie is lying and trying to ruin a man's life. Some white male wasn't alpha enough to train her into being an honorable submissive aryan wife and now she's acting out in a bid to be discipline.
It's not her using her pussy pass to be trusted on only her word. It's simply men's fault once again.
Thanks for redpilling me about womyn, Holla Forums !

I'm writing a story in defense of Roy Moore against the Kikes, Faggots, NeoCons, and SJWs who are attacking him now.

ROY MOORE WILL WIN AND WE WILL CRUSH THESE FUCKS

Leave

t. upset roastie

Not much you can say other than they're comparing a God-fearing statesman like Moore with Hollywood sleazeballs. You either get it, or you don't.

It seems like this is the (((narrative))) they're going with.

Stop giving the autist attention.

God I hate McCain so fucking much. We get it, McCain, you're controlled opposition working for the Democrats.

Trying to take the heat of hollywood kikes and take down Moore at the same time. Even though the kikes that have been accused have admitted to it, and Trump/Moore have called it out.

So they're attempting to capitalize on throwing weinstein (and potentially pedowood) under the bus for favor of trying to falsely lump trump into this whole thing, while trying to get Moore as well.

People don't pound off to rape accusations outside of Hollywood. I'm not sure why they thought no evidence would fly in the real world.

Why hasn't he died already?

Did he even get a Brain Surgery?

Other than 'Not every accusation of sexual misconduct is equivalent' and 'Look up the word 'logic' you fuck' there isn't really any counter argument worth using, because it's a waste of time trying to argue with these 'people'.

Pretty much.

Its time to come home Kurt

And it's a stupid argument, because the people who make it not only have no objective standard to determine who can make an informed decision, they haven't even specified what any of these ramifications are. To people who don't instantly believe every bit of media fearmongering they hear, it comes off sounding like Jack Thompson railing about how videogames will make kids shoot up their schools.

>Comparing Moore to (((Spacey))) and (((Weinstein)))

Funny, that's exactly what the (((MGTOW))) kikes in the first thread were doing. What a nice little coordinated narrative.

Some people's AOC should be infinity by those standards. Eugenics when

Pretty isla mophobic if you ask me.

I gave you one such ramification in that very post.

The very threat of a lawsuit is enough to make most of these people back off. A lot of the Trump accusers backed off day after election, saying 'Don't sue us, Mr Trump'

Fuck these people. Especially the hijab cunt.

These people can't even comprehend that normal people view hollywood as a completely degenerate shithole, even though they're afraid to say why. Compare to that a person who's been in their community/State life for decades, where these allegations come out of nowhere.

It's pretty simple. The rape victims are complicit. The supposed rapists get off on public shaming because Hollywood is sick. Rose McGowan is every bit the scum sucking piece of shit kike that Harvey Weinstein is. Nobody wants to play Hollywood's sick little game.

No not really. Not even surprised. It's nice to see them get what they deserve but I feel nothing for them either way.

In my ideal world we'd reinstate pater familia and no woman would ever be allowed to consent without her father's approval of her new husband or a societal expectation that he immediately disowns her for not making sure that approval was sought.

Well max? Prove it. Hollywood has a long history of covering up for pedos while at the same time tossing anonymous sources around like facts and paying anyone they can find to accuse a target of being a criminal, racist, mysoggyneez, nazi, pedo. The desperation has become so obvious and your confusion as to why your tactics no longer work is telling.

I want him waterboarded to death.

I feel pity for her after the digging into all of this that's been done, she grew up with parents in a cult which promoted both cuckoldry and incestuous pedophilia. Given that information she was likely diddled from a very young age so of course she's fucked in the head.

The real hit is against Trump and his administration, they're trying to put Trump in a position to where he can't support Moore/berate Trump for endorsing a sexual predator. Distracting from Hollywood is just a bonus, even though they desperately want to equate the decades almost a fucking century of documented abuse that is institutionalized to the point where is a staple inside jokes and TV plots with a random girl who accused a guy no one ever heard of until a few months of mildly inappropriate behavior decades ago. also wasn't Alabama age of consent like 14 then anyway?

It doesn't matter since apparently Moore isn't a cuck, he'll still easily win the Alabama election in December anyway. Polls show Moore winning bigly, but the GOPe thinks if they can stop Moore, they can stop other anti-establishment figures from primarying them in 2018. Luckily no one but liberals and (((the usual suspects))) believe that career judge and politician is just now accused 1 month before an heated election. It's becoming increasingly obvious even to normalfags that the GOPe are nothing but traitors to their stated political platform, their own party, and to the American people. Remember, Moore IS the Republican candidate on all the ballots, even if its proven 100% he is a serial baby stomper, there's no going back at this point or replacing him with a cuckservative. If he "backs out" he is literally conceding the election to a Democrat no contest. And all the GOPe are calling for him to step down. (((Fascinating))) isn't it.

When is the election anyways?

December 12, this is their last minute blitz.

December 12

where is the trial?

Its make or break lads. Either the GOP falls for "muh rp" or they don't and the overton window continues its shift towards the right.

Oy vey, don't you believe women? Honestly at this point I wish that a bunch of women would get together for the lulz and decide to accuse every single sitting politician(even the other women, calling them lesbians) just to watch the shitstorm that would ensue.

Whoops. My Mistake.

"At what point will we just believe a Woman."
Before this could ever even be considered there would need to be consequences for their actions first and we all know you do not want that ma'am.

I certainly would not believe a woman I broke up with is going to go to a hotel and just go to bed while she still has access to my apt only to be awakened by acid being poured on me.

This is really annoying. The reason pedowood accusations are taken seriously is because there has been a large amount of evidence to back up the claims while this is one girl accusing. This guy should resign if it's true but they're doing one of the oldest tricks, conflating superficial situations so they can use the same idea that worked because it was true originally in a dishonest manner.

WEINSTEIN AND SPACEY ADMITTED TO IT YOU DISINGENUOUS CUNT

Don't pity her. She's loving every minute of it. I'll bet she fingers herself while imagining being pinned down and raped. This is what these people are into.

She might be loving every minute of it because she's fucked in the head, I'll always feel pity for someone that got diddled while being a young child.

"funny how just weeks ago the gop was demanding dems return weinsteins money"
What is funny about that? That you did not return it and laughed all the way to the bank?

No self awareness at all.

That was the life her parents chose for her. Everyone in Hollywood is fucked in the head. How else would explain Kevin Spacey molesting Richard Dreyfuss's son while he watched? I'll bet Richard Dreyfuss molested his son too.

Sure, why wouldn't you feel pity for someone who was born to parents who were in a cult and raped you from childhood?
Read

I love how they screech "hypocrites" yet silenced all the male victims of female on male sexual abuse.

That and when the males started filing police reports for things that happened to them within two to three years ago the woman not to be out harassed started filing for shit they claimed happened 25-30 years ago.

How fucking new are you? He isn't "working for the Democrats", they're all working for the jews.

These are the same people who enable people like Chelsea 'Zoe Quinn' van Valkenburger

Ever read "the chrisalids?" mediocer take on salem and mcarthyism, but it does show that women are liars to get ahead, and always do.

You didn't give anything but opinion, or anything that's unique to teens.

Anyway, the inevitable result of all this is that all the crying wolf over "muh 18 years" is finally getting worn out. People are finally, after entirely too goddamn fucking long, starting to question what the media has told them about this. They've seen the media lie to them so much they're starting to ask themselves what else the media lied to them about. Nothing can stop it at this point.

This is new mccarthyism, and like mccarthyism it will die painfully.

Its not opinion that promiscuity leads to a higher rate of divorce, everyone here already knows this. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of assuming you actually weren't some newfag that needed to be spoonfed information we've been over hundreds of times.

Sure, but take what you can get, ideally no woman would be able to consent to sex outside of marriage with a husband their father approved of.

user… niggers are niggers wherever they live. The only reason they're kept in line is laws and gerrymandering

All these jews popping out of the woodwork on twitter. I really wish we could get a hold of their chat logs showing their collusion and planning sessions.

This incident is proof, if any were needed, that McCain just needs to be killed

Harvey was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, thats what he was convicted for. Spacey admitted guilt rather than admitting innocent because he knows he can go to rehab rather than jail if he fought it and was found guilty. Cosbys stuff was thrown out after being whittled down to one accuser. We need Holla Forums making sockpupets and acusing male democrats and gope of rape and poison this well and fast

Why not do it yourself? What are they gonna do? Say you're not a real woman?

He has brain cancer. I don't think he'll be around much longer.

I have too much self-respect to pose as a tranny.

Sockpuppet accounts of women accusing every democrat and GOPe of rape or molestation when? Make an operation for full and half Holla Forums

On drudge right now who is a fag if you didn't know

How can one man be so based? Now Moore just needs to hide his power level on Jews for a couple weeks, and he might make it.

We can't wait for brain cancer to kill him

Just to be clear, the he is referring to his opponent. I should have included this part.

All the new accounts would be suspicious, smart way to do this would be to make the accounts now, post basic bitch attention whore stuff for a year or so, then deploy this close to the midterms.

Indeed. Bonus if you pose as liberals.

might as well just send the plan directly to (((shareblue)))

the_edge(tm)

One simple "I was molested by Jack Miller three years ago coming out of a Hobby Lobby as he pushed me into an alley and I find it absolutely disgusting that this shell of a man would claim to be for women after what he did to me" etc with plenty of upboats and he's fucked.

White Southerners desperately want to believe niggers in the south are special. It's an interesting phenomena I've been observing for quite some time on Holla Forums.

What happened to McCarthyism doesn't even begin the describe the backlash that's going to happen over this retarded bullshit. People have been sent to prison for no good reason, people have had someone they loved ripped away from them by masses of virtue signaling fuckwits, people have lost jobs and been ostracized by friends and family members, and for what? For daring to go against feminism and daring to want the prime teen hotties that your feudal overlords have reserved for themselves.

This backlash won't be limited to some idiot politician's career being ruined. This will involve massive amounts of kiked-out puritan feminist and "right-wing" crypto-feminist cunts being fucking executed.

Basically this. If they want to play the "accusations is enough" game, then we can burn them all down and make them suffer with it. Tired of this bullshit.

Hey look it's uninspired d&c

Yes, deaths will be the price, and you forgot all the suicides.

Don't make generalizations based on a few fools going muh based niggers, I'm from the south myself.

See this is why I have little sympathy for you lot, its not about furthering our race to you, its all about nothing but self-gratifying "muh dick" nigger tier behavior.

ROY MOORES OPPONENT INFORMATION
Doug Jones
3424 Westbury Rd
Mountain Brk, AL 35223-1438
(205) 969-0289 - Landline
(205) 834-9829 - Landline
(205) 969-0774 - Landline
(205) 972-8726 - Landline
(919) 803-0690 - Landline
(215) 441-8943 - Landline
(205) 966-8018 - Wireless
(267) 639-5165 - Landline
(205) 743-3721 - Landline
(205) 954-0269 - Landline
(334) 558-2905 - Wireless
(334) 894-0055 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]

Why did you quote me? And what are you talking about? We are discussing why this is gonna end the same way mccarthyism did. Executions of the ones who spread it, at least for the ones who dont flee. Hell mccarthyism had its roots in the gov and hollyjew too and was used by commies to destroy non commies who fought back and won. Histor is repeating.

Neat but not really relevant to this story unless Doug Jones had something to do with it.

Because you keep agreeing with the torfag that keeps complaining about how he can't fuck random 14 year olds.

imgur.com/a/ed3Av
gathered this all up for when the inevitable backlash hits.

Could we pay some 3rd world woman on fiverr to claim he raped her just for laughs?

WEW
There we go, fun night ahead.

This is an obviously coordinated attack on Moore, I wouldn't give his opponent the benefit of the doubt. Especially if the attack wins out it mean Doug Jones gets an easy Senate seat.

White people's interests aren't furthered by denying humanity. Enacting draconian prohibitions won't solve anything. It'll lead to a social situation very similar to what we have now. What we need to do is create incentives for monogamy without explicitly banning people from whoring around. Create a society where it's more materially and socially beneficial to be monogamous and that's what the majority will do.

Isn't Roy a neocuck?

You do realize that sadly there is more than 1 torfag, though I do agree that torfagging is very distasteful.

well in that case for the accuser "leigh corfman" information
Current addresses
2375 Waid Cir N
Gadsden AL 35907-7029
704 Bellevue Dr
Gadsden AL 35904-3615
Phone numbers
(256) 543-2001
(256) 547-5862

She waited 38 years until this particular election. Right.

This kike is literally a confirmed pedophile lmao

There's only one in this thread, his posts have been very consistent.

Again, it should be entirely up to the girl's father. If you can convince him that you're a suitable husband for his daughter then fine, go for it. That's not the impression I've been getting though.

I have zero problem with sex with teens as long as it leads to marriage. Otherwise let it be prosecuted.

Doug will avoid peig a part of it openly, because when the hoax is revealed as such he could be in some illegal caca if he said anything, he will keep quiet, and congragulate moor when he is found innocent to save face.

Check the post times of

There is at least 2 of them. I wish the site forced unique ids for even torfags.

There's at least one more besides me. isn't me. Valid question, though. I'm not up to date on Roy Moore's preferred policies.

The first you had posted just entered the thread and I finished my post before reading it. Every single post by someone on tor prior to that was complaining about 14 year olds being below AOC currently.

SOMEBODY BRAVE ENOUGH TO CALL HIM OR AT LEAST EMAIL HIM??

Just hopping in the thread; who is this faggot? I'll call his ass.

So you made a mistake, jut try and do better next time, ok user?

Roy Moore's democratic opponent in the Alabama Senate race.

Not really a mistake if it was true at the time of typing it but wasn't by the time I hit reply.

Also true if you go simply by the time of the post of yours that I was responding too.
Polite sage for double post.

Sadly, I give no fucks about U.S. politics as it stands now. Anyone that contributes to this system is ultimately an enemy by proxy.

datamining is based, goy

if they go through with the suit they will have to go through discovery. I'm sure this chicks finances arent that elaborate so it will be pretty fucking easy to see who paid her off. they will never take it to court.

All you have to say when these faggot leftists try to conflate Roy Moore with their disgusting perv Hollywood idols and politicians is

BILL CLINTON

Notice how the fag in twatter exchange completely ignored Bill Clinton the rapist. Because all these faggots did even worse: defend an actual rapist and sexual predator

this is retarded. the fat jew perverts either admitted to it or didn't a lot of the allegations specifically

judge moore said it's a SMEAR, FAKE NEWS and most importantly that HE WON'T GIVE UP

show me where any of these fat masturbating kikes were accused but said "oy vey! it's not true! this is annuda shoah! i'm gonna stay in hollywood… make sure to see my next movie coming out next week!"

you didn't. because in one case, they're guilty, in an other, it's likely a smear and false. if proven otherwise, so be it, but get the fuck outta here w/ this weak ass wapo bullshit.

even tony podesta had to step down from his company. roy moore said he's staying in the fucking race. and good.

thegoldwater.com/news/11492-Judge-Roy-Moore-is-Being-Falsely-Smeared-by-Lying-NeoCons-Scared-SJWs-and-Asshurt-Gays

JUDGE ROY MOORE IS BEING FALSELY SMEARED BY LYING NEOCONS, SCARED SJWS, AND ASSHURT GAYS

Pic Related is a woman who says the lying whore who made the claims has done this before to others
Sauce
twitter.com/Wholaughin/status/928855978203852800

* didn't deny a lot of the allegations

This, I'm surprised none of us mentioned it earlier. The perfect response is, "Why didn't you believe Bill Clinton's accusers?"

>twitter.com/Wholaughin/status/928855978203852800
Ooh, they're in trouble now

I have zero tolerance for pedos. If I thought the accusations carried any weight, I'd drop all support for the motherfucker, especially since even Trump didn't support him initially.

However, I give zero credibility to rape allegations that always emerge less than a month before an election. Roy Moore has had a political carrier for decades and was elected Chief Justice of the Alabama SCOTUS, and there was never a peep of these pedo allegations.

Yet suddenly when he's about to win an election in a landslide, the jew propaganda rag (((Washington Post))) publishes a hit piece and McCain/McConnell/Flake line up immediately to ask Roy Moore to step down. My philosophy is, if John fucking McCain and jewish newspapers are viciously attacking you, then you must be doing something right.

Alabamafags, you need to vote for Moore.

Cosby did, and many except the stupider ones have been avoiding him.

And the accusers that hillary fought against. Be sure to use names though.

Get a real source then we can talk.

yeah this is more of a establishment GOP hitjob as revenge for luther strange, but the democrat running against moore isn't off the hook either.

doug jones thinks he's just gonna waltz right into a free senate seat. fuck that.

Let's make sure this person is actually legitimate before falling for potential disinfo bait designed to poison the well.

The difference is Spacey acted guilty. Moore is threatening to sue and make the accuser put up or shut up. That's the difference, and it's enough to convince normals.

the trick is, never give into their little requirements and tests. you're trying to appeal to normie 3rd parties reading these exchanges. if it triggers cognitive dissonance w/in the other party, that's just a bonus.

don't let them frame the discussion. make sure it's an actual democrat/clinton loyalist-type, then say something like

this

PERCEPTION
is everything

Gonna need to counter their bullshit narrative and make sure he's inoculated to all of this shit, the fucking kikes and their two-party golems are going all out.

The easiest way with finding this out is confirming with circuit judge of '07 that the individual approached with this and is documented. Money trails, Comey sticky note memos, secretary oriented notes, etc. There would logically (although kikes would probably have it purged by now in dangerously being revealed, if the circuit judge or people within are compromised) be records of this incident. It just needs to be found. In other words,

A reminder that hillary does not always believe the victims, a reminder her carrer she defended a rapist and got him free and if I recall, he admitted he did it afterwards.

Do we have the dox of the whore who spins this lie?
We can make her life hard until she shuts up.

that's a great angle actually

It's important that he doesn't back down (assuming he's innocent, of course) and can twist the narrative back at them as "the liberal media establishment trying to take down a 'true conservative'.

They tried literally the same maneuver with Trump, when a month before the election Gloria Allred trotted out a bunch of women to claim Trump raped them decades ago. Trump laughed, denied it, and carried on with his campaign and no one's heard from those women since. As long as Moore doesn't cuck out, it's his office to lose.

in other words, get to digging

hello NYtimes, no info was posted.
More or less (((you)))

THIS POST IS RELEVANT!!

HER DOX INFORMATION!!
LET'S GET HER!!

K

If they wanted him to back down, they'd reveal this shit months ago or assuming it's true and they are just riding the (((Wankstain))) train while sacrificing their pedowood useful idiots to regain the trust of their screeching cunt feminist supporters while also using this as ammo to tank Moore's support. We need a fucking War Room for this bullshit.

Target aquired, beginning UPS package stack attack

Hey nigger, that's some impressive phosphorescence you have.

Thats not what I was talking about, hillary defended a rapist as a lawyer, look up that case, find the info and use that. Make them call hillary a rapist supporter who built her career on womans suffering. And call them rape enablers for trying to vote for her.

No, the timing is strategic because it's too late for the Republicans to nominate a different candidate. If their plan works, they would torpedo his support mere weeks before the election and allow their liberal cuck who everyone hates waltz into office (don't even know or care who the Dem nominee is).

That's why fighting back is so important for Moore. Apologizing is an admission of guilt. Call out the kike media for printing slander and carry on with his campaign.

i'm all for administering justice, but at this stage fucking w/ the accuser seems like the setup to another nice wapo or nyt hitpiece about trump supporters and muh cyberviolence

Gee, I wonder why did this campaign start?

We are national socialists. We are immune to negative PR.

i agree. just need to boil it down into an easy-to-digest info drop. the other party will likely dismiss it as "right wing fake news", but it needs to get a 3rd party to google it. i just dont know the best way to phrase it yet. i guess my example was boiling down the entire concept of hillary and her supporters being hypocrites, by doing exactly what they're trying to pin on roy moore supporters

nobody's stopping you. the overzealous way in which this line of action is being pushed here just raises red flags. but to each his own.

I can't wait until the (((JYT))) publishes their next hit piece, and quotes this guy as examples of the "hateful white supremacists" attacking Roy Moore's accusers.

The great thing about anonymous image boards is no one will ever know it's the same kike journalist making those posts.

No kidding.

I already did it anyway. Just the standard RLT from the old /i/ archive. It's just that we already have maximum negative PR. They are gonna spin it no matter what, so why not fight the enemy everywhere?
Let them know that we know, and that we will remember.

This combined with news articles and some Twatter posts of Moore's situation with "typical tricks" would be wonders for propaganda

you just have to hope the dumb kike journalist fucks up and screencaps their own false-flag post, but doesn't realize it. those are always the best

Not like Holla Forumss PR ranking can get any worse in the (((MSM))).

I already did it. The items are in the mail, the pizzas on its way, and her line is currently being spammed by an automatic dialer.
Suck my cock you prfag

Yeah, always hilarious when that happens.

This isn't about Holla Forums's PR. Feeding material to a bunch of kikes that would do nothing to Holla Forums but would potentially affect Moore is foolish.
An election is a popularity contest last time I checked.

you know what would be better than fucking w/ the retard bitch who was just paid to accuse roy moore? doxing whoever paid her and make sure everyone knows about it. bonus is finding out how wapo got the info and airing the dirty laundry (((journalists))) and (((politicians))) responsible. it's not really a PR thing, its a matter of effectiveness

I don't think you belong here.

I second this motion. Let's follow the money.

Fuck off already kike.

you got sweet revenge for what she did to roy moore, my man!

i hope this is just autism on your part, but if not i suppose we'll be seeing this screencap in wapo tomorrow.

If you can, it could be soros. inb4 a shitton of soros rape accusations come to light, and they are all true

Fuck you. Wherever I go I must also raid

They still make those?

Stop using terms you don't even understand kike. What precisely am I shilling? Not harming Moore's chances? Congratulations you caught me, I'm shilling for a faghating judge over the liberal he's running against, better report me.

Thats you one year ago.

At no point did we actually raid the women who accused Trump of raping him. We raided that woman that was bitching about muh anti-semitic memes(which did not directly involve Trump). We raided cucks like Wilson and CTR who directly attacked us. If you don't see the likely differnce on voting then you must not deal much with normalfags.

Well there is one way. I'm just looking forward to seeing the (you) glaring at them that they won't see until it's too late

congrats on making yourself obvious. You got yourself caught.

Citation fucking needed.
I sure as fuck did.

May KEK have mercy on your soul newfag.

If anyone wants to dig into who exactly funded the false accusers, who disseminated the info, and who are the wapo reporters responsible, here's the only leads I know of so far

From T_D. yeah, yeah, gay i know. pic related

Calling for Moore to step aside outright
Week forty-one of the Trump
source: washingtonexaminer.com/all-the-republicans-calling-for-roy-moore-to-step-down-after-allegations-he-pursued-14-year-old-girl-list/article/2640206

Many NeverTrumpers, also echoed by (((Reagan Battalion))) and (((Ben Shapiro))) right-wing SJW virtue signaling types

maybe look into McConnell's SuperPAC that backed Strange, and the connections btwn these coordinated GOP smear efforts

Maybe look into the Wapo reporters
original hit piece for reference: archive.is/OXhR0

what other leads can we investigate?

I'll start digging. Ide rather be productive if I can.

Both of those addresses are in the affluent part of the area. Rainbow city and shit.

Shall the Midnight Lord pay her a visit?

MOAR:
Source: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/20/mitch-mcconnells-super-pac-blankets-alabamas-airwaves-for-luther-strange/

that's the superPAC. seems they already did this oppo research for the primaries, considered dropping it to help luther strange, but sat on it instead. dumped it now to wapo. need to find solid links, or at least more contacts who can lead us up the chain

If McConnell was behind this and there's proof then it gives an opportunity of getting rid of him even faster. McConnell was such a disappointment this year that I think it's time for him and his establishment to step down.

>twitter.com/Wholaughin/status/928855978203852800
That timeline. kek

"A family friend who lives in Alabama just told my wife that a WAPO reporter named Beth offered her 1000$ to accuse Roy Moore????"

Well, more affluent than me. Waid circle is in Southside, traditionally the haven of the gentry and richfags of our area. Peaceful country outside of the degeneracies that lurk due to drugs.

The other one in Bellevue is closer to Tuscaloosa Ave ghetto and Noccolulla mountain boundary called The Brow. It's a place one can easily get vanished by niggers in.

Intratesting archive out of habit archive.is/NBcHf

Moore and supporters need to hold the line, like with Trump and pussy-gate. Moore needs to do what Trump did, and solidify his supporters. There's some hope that it's working:

W E W

as long as the allegations continue to never be proven, there needs to be 'moore' of this

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/new-yorker-roy-moores-supporters-stand-candidate-despite-allegations/

(Checked)

looks like ppl are already digging into the accuser and may have uncovered solid links to democrats. not sure how credible yet, just twatter leads. pic related
twitter.com/TheAlabamaBeard/status/928875481050599424
archive.is/epFUV

twitter.com/Wholaughin/status/928882219166388224
archive.is/Tocqk

twitter.com/Wholaughin/status/928883375263363072
archive.is/B596w

friendly reminder to QUICKLY ARCHIVE EVERYTHING, plus DOWNLOAD important archives (near top right, there's a link to download the archive zip) in case archive.is goes down, and grab a screencap as well

DO IT

I wonder if this could really backfire on them. After all, one of Trump's mistakes was not actually suing his accusers.

The world took it as a fact because Spacey admitted it dumbass.

Do it!

Democrats don't hesitate to defend their sexually deviant politicians. Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Barney Frank etc. etc. Who cares about actors.

And leftists admit to accusations because they get rewards for being leftists like rehab where they can be "born again" liberals aka they will be more careful in hiding what they do, but they wont stop. A thief only stops when his hands are cut, a rapist ther shlong, and a murderer only finds punishment in death. If they are not punished then they will do it again.

so who paid debbie wesson gibson?

the question is: is this a fusion gps situation perhaps? GOP starts the oppo research project via Senate Leadership Fund, then Dems/Doug Jones picks it up? Or is it still via GOP/McConnell? Maybe a joint project?

Feeling bad when bad things happen is normal, and it means you're still/can still be human. That doesn't automatically qualify a badly felt about person to excuses or charity, yeah? At some point she was able to start making her own decisions. She chose poorly and should still face whatever consequences she makes for herself.

It's almost as if (((they))) gave up a few of their own so that they could play this Alinsky game. Hell, Spacey and CK probably volunteered to be the sacrifice to work towards their greater plan of infiltrating all reliable Red states and either winning elections or at the very least, undermining their credibility.
Gotta hand it to them, they have their own sort of meme magic and it spreads quickly among their devotees.

The nevertrumpers and reaganbatallion (both democrat operations) are demanding that Moore quits the race.

t. democrat / crypto democrat

If Weinstein had that kind of moral conviction, he wouldn't be sexually assaulting people in the first place.

((((Corfman))))

If Roy Moore really follows and listens to Trump, then he should just brush it off like Trump did during his run. The reason this shit works on democrats is because we force them to live up to their own bullshit standards like "listen and believe, goy". There's nothing holding Roy down and Arizonans need to fucking recall McCain that traitor.

Fuck your mother with a broken broom handle

That's fucking retarded, you know it, and you're a dumb asshole for even suggesting it.

Same in many European Countries, especially Central/Eastern Europe.

If you'd asked me what the AOC was in Alabama 40 years ago, I'd probably have guessed 14.

That's already been disproven.
See>>10884576

I suck. See

Big league if true

remember to kill average leftist voters

t. steve, jim is out of office at the moment

My guess is McConnell's people put it together with the Senate Leadership Fund, then sold it to the dems to make up for some of the losses when Strange lost the primary.

The dems thought that they had every other special election locked down, and a fair number of them were in state where the Dems are actually competitive. In the end though, they lost each and every one, even when their polling showed that they should have won bigly.

Moore is such a big name down there that I expect this won't change the outcome of the election. They were just trying to get him to drop out of the race, given that the dem isn't likely to beat him, imo.

sauce?

Checked. I can't wait to vote for him and mine the glorious salt. He'll help break the Repulicuck party and assravage the Dems as well. Praise Kek I know he'll win but i'm still a tad worried. Perhaps he needs some meme magic.

The worst part is: they did the exact. same. thing. with Trump. And it didn't work then either. Why in god's name would they think trying the same shit again would work?

>all those (((blue marks))) saying the same thing over and over

This is a setup, indeed. Maybe that's why they let (((Weinstein))) accusations gain so much media attention, to use them to hit Moore and maybe Trump at the same time.

That shit is even bothering me now too.

ALL OF THIS IS 100% MADE UP FOR THE MD

It's all to protect all of the (((stars))) etc. in hollywood going down.
There were like 3 women with claims against GW Bush IIRC. It's 20 vs Trump? Last I recall it was 11. What happened to all that. Oh right; he won, they magically STFU. Weird.

YES

The story is falling apart. Big opportunity.

Hate to tell ya my dude but if the (((usual suspects))) are immediately jumping on this then it's 99.9999% guaranteed to be bullshit. Plus it's once again another (((accusation))) from decades ago almost fucking 40 with only hearsay as evidence. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. However you got (((McCain))) and (((company))) immediately jumping on this, golden rule of a obvious false flag/hoax is an immediate and inordinate amount of kike attention. If this makes headlines, and especially makes headlines for absolutely any longer than a day, it's a 100% guaranteed hoax

Kek.

I was reading that too, apparently it's not actually the code from 1975; it's all the new laws. There's all the new laws on there about cyberbullying and online solicitation of minors. The 12-16 thing is a misdemeanor if the perp is 19 or younger.

We need an Alabama user to stop by a law library to find out what the AOC was in '79 because apparently the historical statutes are not available online.

(((Leigh Corfman))) is the accuser

It's worth restating what other anons have said to counter the Weinstein Internet Defense Force's (a brand new subsidiary of the JIDF) false equivalency narrative.

Harvey was caught redhanded on audio admitting to groping a girl during a police sting, and is still under criminal investigation. Spacey admitted he fucks underage boys but blames it on his Nazi father. And never forget to mention why they didn't believe Bill Clinton's accusers. Moore's accusers popped out of the woodwork one month before a special senate election to claim that he acted kinda creepy with them 40 years ago.

this is gonna backfire on the kikes big league

I agree with David French. I don't want to miss an opportunity for the judge to prove he's the tough guy he advertises himself to be during mid-election and boost his numbers even more.

Getting a new playbook first requires admitting there's something wrong with the old one. And admitting wrongdoing is unacceptable. It is tiring, I agree. On the flip side, it helps make life easier to figure out.

I hope so. They still claim Trumps "pussygate" is proof he molested someone, so we'll see how this goes.

I'll see what I can dig up after work.

Somebody tell this stupid cuck that hearsay is not corroboration.

No they didn't. They covered for them and enabled them for decades until they couldn't suppress it any more, and then they didn't even have the decency to pretend they didn't know.

what if they burned all the hollykikes just to do shit like this, only to fail. I don't think my sides would ever return if that was the case.

The problem with this argument is that no one actually understands the ramifications of sex in this sense in the heat of the moment. That's why sensible societies say sex is only proper within marriage, and why "consent" doesn't work as the core of sexual morality (for extra credit, think about the retarded implications of trying to use the "cannot consent" rationale to explain why bestiality is wrong).

Just like the narrative of the "Repudiation of Trump because a Demorat won a blue state that voted for Shillary just barely against a Cuckservative NeverTrumper" If Moore wins, muh Alabamians voted a pedo! if he drops out or loses, muh resurgence of the insurgent resistance against Drumpf!

Fuckin kikes

Exactly why he (already in motion) needs to sue the living shit out of them.

Just another opposing force to destroy unity within the gentiles.

It's because he's such a DEUS VULT candidate. They hate that he's so popular on a Christian message.

Remember, now: They hate whites as an extension of their hatred for The West. They hate The West as an extension of their hatred for Christianity.

Oh god, not this faggot again.

this whole thing is literally a jewish attempt to distract the normies from the fact that all the people being accused in hollywood are leftists and mostly jews.

You lost credibility there.

Yeah, about that. He said to cover his ass because he called Chuck Lorre by his full Jewish name. His brother, Emilio Estevez, said that their mother is Southern Baptist. There's not a single Jewish thing about them. He's a wannabe Jew, like Michael Richards.

nice try moshe

Jewishness is racial. The religion practiced by his apparently jewish mother is irrelevant.

He's not a racial Jew either.

who are you to question if it was real in his mind

whether racial or not, he is spiritually a jew.

WaPo Reporters

Beth Marcia Reingard
ghostbin.com/paste/hd5dt

Debbie A Cenziper
ghostbin.com/paste/vxteu

Mary Pat Flaherty
ghostbin.com/paste/y88yc

Scott Higham
ghostbin.com/paste/8ptcb

Jeff Leen
ghostbin.com/paste/8y6qw

Walter Pincus
ghostbin.com/paste/oc732

Joe Stephens
ghostbin.com/paste/78x3z

David Fallis
ghostbin.com/paste/28ufc

James Vincent Grimaldi
ghostbin.com/paste/kyhnw

I don't like those new character limit on twitter, those retards have been obnoxious enough with 140 characters, no need to give them more space to "express" themselves.

They changed the character limit? What's the new limit?

well they've been brow-beat and subjugated for over 160 years, so yeah, are you really that surprised?

280 or 300 I think.

That's 280-300 too many for most of them

Roy Moore the man himself is answering direct questions on Hannity's radio show now. Should be up on jewtube sometime later today. Couldn't hear all of it but it's basically denials while still admitting he knew who the accusers were. Maintains nothing improper

Remember lads, this is a crucial test. Meme Moore to victory, as was done with Trump. Right now he needs public support and meme magic to control public perception. To survive this wave he must be strong and fight till the end, but he needs help.

McConnell needs to be put on notice too. The 'moore' he attacks, so should he and the kike media be put on blast. Kikebart's angle of playing up wapo's Bezos and Democrat connection is good for perception. Tie that into Luther strange and senate leadership fund, and the hit job is easier for the normies to understand. Pressure should be put on the RINOs and media just as much as they put on Moore and Trump. It must be countered at a grassroots level.

The angle of attack of discrediting accusers as paid dnc shills is effective as long as there is actually a proven APPEARANCE of a connection. Seems like this is the case but only based on random ppl's posts.

When arguing online, it should only be to control perception. Hypocritical support of Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton not listening and believing rape victims should be sufficient to deflect. Don't get too caught up in Alinsky bullshit tactics, never let them frame the argument. Voters don't need to take advice from pervs who defended a sexual predator who took advantage of an intern, stuck cigars in her pussy and jizzed on her blue dress- all on taxpayer's money. Then he lied. Then he raped and assaulted multiple women and paid them off. The whole time, even feminists defended him. So no, it's not the same, and nobody needs to answer to them.

Dig, and meme Moore to the Senate. The end.

Didn't at least one of the women accusing Trump admit she was payed off.

There's some allegations from social media posts archived ITT, however I haven't seen anything super concrete

As long as it's something that can be proven flat out wrong, it's a good pushback technique. Once again, it's about controlling public perception.

If actually proof and more connections/ties can be found, even better

*can't be proven

I am retarded. A thousand pardons

and half of them aren't even Republicans

He basically said he knew two of the girls but not the one who was 14 that made the main accusation. Transcript at kikebart: archive.fo/RjEH7

That said, how many senators distances themselves from Senator Bob Menendez who's been accused of the same thing++. Time for the cuckservatives to wake the fuck up and realize its war.

The difference with the Weinstein case is they had audio proof.

Freemasonchan Holla Forums is the biggest whiteknight imageboard on the internet.

Arthur-esque

After the kike dust has settled the GOPe will be even deeper in that hole.

You are on an board that is the beating heart of the deplorables that hillery feared, that the government claims are russian hackers, and are openly and happily internet frog nazi's.

And you are worried about 'pr'. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck do you give two shits about what ANYONE other than us thinks? You must be fucking new as fuck, did you even know we existed before the election?

lol, too late then, fucking idiot. dismissal doesn't warrant readmissal without new evidence - and the new evidence is it's a hack political smear

RINO

RED ALERT: (((GOP))) COLLUDING WITH (((FAKE NEWS & DEMS))) TO STRAIGHT UP BLOCK ROY MOORE

(On mobile. Apologies in advance for format&lack of archive)

This is akin to stealing the delegates to block Trump's primary nomination. A "stop the steal" type of countermeasure is needed: info needs to spread, hell needs to be unleashed on the GOP by grassroots supporters via calls and social media, and FEAR needs to be instilled into these snake kike faggots at what the population might do if they fucking go through with it. It's the FEAR of a massive uprising and political punishment which made the GOP back down.

Several lines of attack

Republicans Try to Block Moore’s Path as Candidate Denies Sexual Misconduct‎
archive.is/8ySVg
‎>Going behind everyone's back to use some rules/legal trickery to outright block Moore from ever taking office whether he steps down or not, or whether he even wins the election‎

‎Rep Peter King: Moore Must ‘Prove His Innocence’ or ‘Step Down’‎‎
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/rep-peter-king-moore-must-prove-innocence-step/‎

Poll: Roy Moore Still Holds Slight Lead over Doug Jones in Alabama Senate Race After WaPo Hit Piece‎
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/10/poll-moore-holds-slight-lead-jones-alabama-senate-race-wapo-hit-piece/‎
‎>fake polls

They're going to choke Moore to death unless he's buoyed up by his base, like what happened to Trump.‎

I thought GOP (((elites))) went full retard and threw him under the bus already? At least this exposes of faggots on both sides.

Dems did this with sessions over and over only he was a racist. Reps already primaried moore and lost hard. This situation can only be fucked up by moore stepping down or saying something incriminating or completely unbelievable. If he does not step down or fuck up he already has the win.

Moore in a hell of a bind. Some of his responses to the media today were not ideal. Knowing how most of the media is tied to GOPe versus the voters makes sense on the Media's actions and other GOPe members. Some of the Media's defenses of Moore were retarded as well.

LUL. They're trying to sink him. Alabama voters would be fucking retards to believe the GOPe, but we'll see what happens here soon…

Moore has to play it like Trump did. Don't say much, move on and let his base do the rest. Then it's up to anons to meme him the rest of the way. Don't become complacent either. Fight.

Basically (((they))) have a month to browbeat Moore's voters into submission, and any person or thing Moore is even remotely associated with. They'll just wear you down until you stay home or obey like a good little goy.

The pushback from voters must be equally as forceful, but much more brutal. One, to control public perception, and to strike fear in the GOP forces driving the attacks. It's how the primary delegate stealing was prevented: grassroots voters made the elite overlords pause and fear a total collapse of their power if they persisted. Then they had to make a difficult choice for self-preservation

Basically if Moore is not credibly accused (i.e. If it continues to be this weak ass he said she said from known political enemies), voters should put overwhelming pressure on the GOP to either stop blocking Moore or face a bloodbath in 2018 and no funds or support from Trump voters- for any candidate. Basically another primary style insurrection, regardless if Congress has to be temporarily lost. You can't let them fear-monger you

Why? Bc if they can pull this shit, then they'll think they can just do whatever they want regardless of voters, and voters will just bend over like cucks.

This cannot be allowed.

Help spread this petition…..

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-mitt-romney-publicly-denounce-joseph-smith-founder-mormonism

WEW. Get a load of this guy.
Mitt, you tried this already with your faggoty anti-Trump speech and press tour. Trump blew everyone away in the primaries, then dominated your state despite CIA Mormon faggot Eggan McMuffinman

All the articles from pearl-clutching neocon sjw virtue-signalers like national review remind me of the Michelle fields hoax. They're so shocked at how ppl don't drop everything and just disavow Moore bc some faggot nevertrump cuck COMMANDED it.

The response should be like in '16. When these fuckers say you need to do this or say that, OR ELSE- tell them to fuck off. You don't even need a reason.

Alabama voters will vote how they want, and will think for themselves. These kikes are really something else.

Oh and if they try to steal it behind everyone's backs, they should understand they will be punished severely. As of now they think everyone will donate and vote for them bc otherwise they'll lose congress. Well if they're just gonna ignore the voters anyway, they deserve it. They shouldn't have any jobs and we shouldn't fucking pay their salaries to just fuck us over

If Moore can maneuver carefully enough, the people of Alabama will certainly get him through. Not even a Trump endorsement for the other guy stopped him from getting to this point. I trust that they will flip shit if Moore's position is threatened in any real way.

They could not have telegraphed this more obviously.

archive.is/LjBBE
She's been on a "Delete everything" spree.

The thing that really rustles my jimmies is how they're trying to just invalidate a Moore victory behind the scenes, similar to stealing Trump's primary delegates. Voters elect their choice despite the kikes smearing the shit out of the candidate, so then the kikes scream BAD GOYIM, YOU CANT DISOBEY US

If they pull that shit, mcconnell and friends should know it will trigger an uprising, and ppl will want heads rolling. There's no point of playing along with the cuck GOP if they fuck you over that hard, especially after you just handed them the biggest victory of a lifetime and they've yet to do jack shit with it. It's really fucking unbelievable

When I get Trump fundraising material, I look at the fine print. It usually says it's actually a joint GOP fundraiser (vs a trump-only thing like his re-election committee). If I see that shit, I always make a point to send a msg or even call to tell them I will never give them a cent while traitors like McCain, flake, mcconnell, Ryan etc etc continue to undermine trump. I will give to trump and only trump directly.

Ppl should add leftist style smear tactics to the list. As long as they pull this shit, no money or votes. Hell, might as well leave the party and go independent (which is already the case, but they don't know that).

Either they listen to the base and support Trump and likeminded candidates, or fuck off and kiss 2018 goodbye.

only half?

Look at this.
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/
archive.is/eAnGN
Moore's going to be OK. I don't know much about Alabama, but these seem like some damn smart people.

it's the exact same cunts who told trump to drop out of the race, what a fucking surpirse

Nice. I would note though that that was an already solid red county, so as the vid said about a third of the state will vote Moore no matter what- it's the independents and moderates who could stay home or switch if easily browbeaten

I think the gameplan should be to continue fighting back to avoid complacency, manage public perception and fend off the GOP/DNC/media complex. The solid red counties will be fine, it's more of managing the rest of the state and winning the war of attrition. Their gameplan is to just relentlessly chip away whoever they can, bit by bit, nonstop for a month, so maybe they can pull off a "legitimate" win. They'll keep working to demoralize the hardened supporters as well. If it doesn't work, they'll just try to steal it in the end on some technicality and hope the accusations provide enough cover

Basically the solid red counties should run up turnout to a fever pitch. Use the trump and gianforte effect: make the fans turn out in droves to teach these fuckers a lesson.

Then put fear into the GOP to get them to back off a bit. Then the bleeding can be stopped in those moderate/independent counties to a manageable degree. That should be enough

Basically I'm optimistic but still think voters should be aggressive till election day. GOP needs to get the message

Kike Shapiro stabs true conservatives in the back the first chance he gets. He did it with Trump.

Grew up in AL.

Its still super segregated. The niggers stay on their side of town, so whites suffer from the West and Mid west "blacks are ok because I never come into contact with them."

false accusers hang from the neck in the Reich , friendly reminder

traitors in general get the rope user, she was already gonna get the rope before this.

Holy shit, how I fucking HATE this egg-headed prick.

I would bet my right testicle that ol evan mcciamuffin did some dirty shit on film , you know , back when he """""""used to be in"""""""" the horse fucker clubhouse

I just donated $1000 to his campaign and I don't even live in Alabama. I didn't even give Trump this much. John McCain pushed me over the edge.

QRD?

Where are the news ? I have a special spot for them in the gas chambers, which are going to be REAL this time.

Kikebart names billionaire Paul Singer, owner of the Washington Free Beacon, as funder of Fusion GPS dossier, Roy Moore smear and NeverTrump operations

Steve Bannon Blasts GOP Establishment ‘Republican Scumbag’ Paul Singer for Attacks on Trump, Roy Moore
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/11/steve-bannon-blasts-gop-establishment-republican-scumbag-paul-singer-for-attacks-on-trump-roy-moore/
Also includes the audio of Bannon, which is also on jewtube

This is a good lead for digging, lads
PAUL SINGER
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON
SENATE LEADERSHIP FUND
FUSION GPS
MITCH MCCONNELL
JOHN MCCAIN
LUTHER STRANGE
ALL NEVERTRUMP POLITICIANS AND MEDIA FIGURES
Wapo Reporters:
Stephanie McCrummen
Beth Reinhard
Alice Crites

Correction: Singer is a major funder, not the owner.

Singer is also a major Kike.

Major correction:
(((PAUL SINGER)))
MASSIVE KIKE

Jew publication names a Jew
Can't tell who's jewing who

One of the towns I live close to don't allow niggers to walk around at night. Birmingham has a small commie group hiding in it. Fuck Birmingham.

I think it's to condition the right away from attempting to disclose anything to do with real pedophilia, but we'll see.

Actually, that sounds like a ring.

Im not convinced he isn't dirty.

This sounds pretty fucking serious… it also doesn't sound that made up.

It would explain the recent accusations in hollywood.
It would put it in the minds of people.

Also explains why feldman and woods get no media rep whatsoever.

The shutting down of feldmans accusations was a dead giveaway in the lead up.

Some of us hace actually faced abuse as children, so go fuck yourself.

Is this the accuser?
Oh wow this needs to be spread.

Can you say the word "fuck"?

Kike here
That little bitch never got over the fact that he had to refund Ted Cruz over $500,000 in book sales and lost a potential cabinet/administrative position because of Trump. Mark Levin was had the same deal with Cruz, but at least he had the balls to back Donald for the greater good.

I know you all don't care, but Shapiro was pretty tight with many high profile members of many different Los Angeles based Conservative Jewish Organizations. With how he's been acting since Trump's victory he's basically been black balled by all of them and can't get any financial backing. He is stuck relying on the college lecture circuit. He and his wife were even asked to leave the Los Angeles synagogue they'd been members of for years because his Rabbi, who loves Trump, is so disappointed in Shapiro's behavior that he doesn't want him affiliated with the synagogue.

i care. I loled at that, thanks for sharing.
Little Ben deserves it. He pushes back against sjws, but then acts like a virtue signaling right-wing sjw himself when it comes to Trump going against the rigid neocon rules of Ben's muh constitution muh true conservatism cult.

I'm in LA and listened to his radio show every morning. He just made shit up and flip flopped all over the place for the whole election cycle, all to shamelessly shill for El Rato Cruz and every retarded neocon talking point.

Your background info is nice to know… we can see why he had to bend the knee- it's all for funding. Were it not for that, he'd still be openly bashing and lying about trump as much as McCain and romney. He's still a two-faced snake faggot just waiting until he doesn't have to pretend he's "giving trump a chance" anymore, but instead is forced to moderate his faggotry to salvage his career.

His anti-Roy Moore virtue signaling is just the mark of a true two-faced rat, echoing the Singer-funded NeverTrump neocon smear machine, which is his true allegiance. Little Ben's "you must disavow" kvetching reminds me of his failed Michelle Fields hoax. Remember how fucking fake that shit was?

He thought he could virtue signal his way to a lucrative anti-Trump career, but since he couldn't switch over to being a leftist ally on msnbc or cnn like most of his nevertrump colleagues, he's stuck biting his tongue bc he already knows what it's like to try to defy Trump's base and just get completely rekt.

Sauce? I'm searching but not sure if I'm hitting the exact instance you're referring to

Polite sage for offtopic

His fake Corey Lewandowski story before he got booted from kikebart is all we need to know about him.
On those college tours someone needs to ask him "why jews shut down all forms of criticism by labeling people anti-semites. Are jews as weak as the SJW's you supposedly despise?"

> bonus is finding out how wapo got the info and airing the dirty laundry (((journalists))) and (((politicians))) responsible. it's not really a PR thing, its a matter of effectiveness
Moore mentioned that the people behind it would be revealed in the next few days.

There's no real sauce. You kind of have to connect the dots. The Cruz Campaign spent like $800,000 buying copies of his book in order to pass out to staffers and constituents and $800,000 on Mark Levin's recent book for the same purpose. This wasn't some kind of publicized thing. I was originally a Cruz volunteer until Cruz refused to denounce his Super Pac's actions in regards to the Melania GQ photo. Everyone I worked with there got a copy of those books and when I quit they still had crates full of the books. What do you think happened with those remaining books after Cruz dropped out? Well, he's going to return them of course. Furthermore, his Rabbi was gossiping during a bible study session about how he wouldn't stop bitching about this half million dollar check he had to return to his publisher (This usually happens when the publisher as to issue a large refund).

What really irks me about Ben is this outed him as a true fraud and opportunist. When he was still a co-host on his morning radio show he regularly railed against the establishment and typical neocons. He always talked about Reagan polices and supporting policies that Donal Trump has put forth. And what does he do? He looses his gravy train and can't put his pride ad vendetta aside for the sake of this country and her citizens and looks for every opportunity to attack a dully elected president and his supporters.

Interesting, I was just thinking about this. It's unbelievable how they brainwashed the world to just bow down to them and be so afraid to question any tiny little thing, lest you be labeled an anti-semite- which somehow magically destroys your whole life. How convenient for them. And everyone used to just go along w/ it. They're the chosen ones, so let's grovel before them, amirite?

Let's say I grant them the six gorillion. Okay, so a long time ago your people got shoah'd. What the fuck does that have to do with me? I didn't fucking do it. Why keep bringing it up and holding it over my head as if I owe you something? You already own and run most industries and governments on earth, and I'm supposed to grovel even more bc something I had no part of happened to your ancestors a long time ago? Makes no fucking sense and the world needs to stop virtue signaling so one tiny sand nigger country in the desert can hoard all the money and power.

I respect the fact that you adjusted to the situation based on what was best in the long-term for the country. Some people couldn't break from the muh true conservatism stance, not realizing it was either the once in a lifetime chance for at the very least some mild reform, or just an irreversible continuation of complete neocon/neolib and leftist, commie bullshit. Could you imagine what it would be like under Clinton right now? Many in the GOP would've preferred that bc they can't get over orange man's TWEETS. It's been eye-opening, and now ppl can see who needs to be purged- it's the cancer in their own party.

To tie it back to Moore, this is really an opportunity similar to Trump in the primaries- to really teach the GOP traitors a lesson. They need to fail at their efforts, but also have fear instilled in them. They're getting too cocky, and need to be reminded that over half of their party will burn it down and leave if they steal it from Moore, slow down Trump, and don't pass tax reform/obamacare repeal. Basically they think they're in charge again. Moore is their test. If they're allowed to succeed here, it means they can replace or sabotage any populist candidate at will, and Trump voters will be told to fuck off.

Reminder: don't give to the Trump fundraisers linked to the GOP. Research to find actual pro-Trump, non-GOP PACs. Or as in this situation, give directly to candidates and make sure there's no GOP involvement

What you should do is respond to surveys and send emails to GOP-related fundraising campaigns. Basically tell them they won't get any money from Trump supporters if they keep blocking his agenda, and if they keep sabotaging Moore. They don't have to support Moore, but at least stop trying to steal it from him behind voters backs. It's effective to tie it to the senators and reps virtue signaling against trump/moore by name.
Similarly, calling (or emailing) the senators and reps themselves, will get in their heads if the volume is high enough

I do believe efforts like Roger stone's stop the steal campaign was effective propaganda. When he said he'd get people to show up at delegates' hotel rooms, the media kvetched and blew up the story

It's the fear of losing control which makes them think twice. I'm interested to see the counterpropaganda efforts of Moore and kikebart in the coming days. Attacking Paul Singer and McConnell could be a good opening for a wave of grassroots pushback

Remind them that women claimed that after Bill raped/assaulted them that Hillary coerced them into silence. I guarantee you every one of these cucks voted for her even if they were Bernouts. And don't you dare let them weasel out of it. You make them explain why sexual harrassment is worse than rape and why they voted for a rapist like hillary instead of a Harrasser like Trump.

Larry Sinclair

Moore must have offended Drudge's faggot kike sensibilities with the "tranny" comments. (((He))) had the Roy Moore fake news "scandal" placed at the top of his page for the better part of a week.

Trump better make good on his promise and actually campaign for this guy at some point

Did Alabama user ever visit the law library?

Saw a clip from a local news station in Alabama asking people on the street what they thought about it. Every person said they didn't believe it and almost all said "he's already ran 4 times without any accusations."
When will the libfags learn that they've over played every single move they have. Being called a racist rapist means nothing.

It's my opinion that many in the GOP had absolutely no desire to, or expectation of winning the presidency. I think some are actually resentful that they now have some responsibility to accomplish something. It seems like many are thoroughly demoralized, and are acting as controlled opposition. Not as part of any conspiracy, but because they actually believe they are the 'bad guys'. They desire to play the role of a noble (though ever retreating) defender, easing us into the inevitable 'right side of history' (i.e. white genocide and marxism). Trump's really messed up this little game for them. Now they're actually expected to do something. It seems like they're trying to figure out how to lose and blame Trump for it.

i was in the navy, they literally give all of us a massive lesson about the forrestal
basically some planes on an aircraft carrier caught on fire because of people being stupid, planes being on fire is a big deal because of magnesium components, so they’re basically big balls of fucking thermite
nobody on the ship knew how to fight fires competently and they did a bunch of retarded shit due to the fact that the flight deck is full of officers who don’t know how to do any real work
one of those officers was lieutenant commander john mccain.
idk why trump would tweet about it though, he was on the flight deck during the incident but I don’t think there’s anything else noteworthy there

How fucking new are you?

Natural selection?

Songbird John McCain wetfired his jet and bailed off the boat before the fires were even out, daddy McCain being an admiral got him out and killed the stories spread. Not every military member is a zog drone but you sure as shit are.

I think it's gonna be hard to ever let the truth out about the cannibilistic child orgys soros engages in, rape is definitely the most they'd ever say he did

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/12/exclusive-judge-roy-moore-announces-plans-sue-washington-post/

Interesting. I'm sure Bannon is driving this. What do you think of this strategy? Also he didn't file the suit yet, just "announcing" it very publicly

The good thing about this guy is that he has good advisers and he doesn't back down. But his style is different than Trump. Moore clearly shows he understands the fight, and echoed the strategies ITT.

Trump would always be vague so you never really knew if he understood the best gameplan, but obviously he was already 10 steps ahead and just played dumb.

How did Black Cube get Memory Holed so quick?
Gloria Allred represents the Roy Moore accuser.
Lisa Bloom her daughter is associated with the Sex Smear/Coverup Professionals Black Cube.
C’mon this is Holla Forums , figured we’d have a stickied thread on the Mossad Agents Running the American Politics Sex Show

I was an early donor to Trump and gave $14.88 on numerous occasions like when he raised $6 million for veterans and I'm on his email soliciting lists also b/c I used, repeatedly, the "contact/suggestion" box on djt dot com. Every single time I get a survey or other request, I answer it, and every single time it shuttles me to a "donate" box, and every single time I do this.

Can any human other than the most devout libfag actually believe these accusations? The guy has run for office like 6 times before but no one comes forward claiming rapist until a month before his 7th election? Really?
It's so blatantly obvious they are using the prevalence of pedowood as their ammunition. "Omg righties do it too!"

Highly underchecked quads

Stay vigilante. user. This is more of honeypot then you think. His accuser is a plant, other's are not, be aware. They want to draw a large outpouring of support for this narrative so they can distract from Hollywood, and the current purge of degenerate kid fucking kike filth across the country.

As you know, user, they are all about moral equivalency. That's what they do, that's how they make themselves to be God. They are doing this here. Ask yourself why else would someone care about elections in Alabama.

Do not focus your efforts here if you want to be successful. They are hitting the breadbasket of the Americas much harder then the south.

As always the way to defeat them is to use their tactics against them - there is a known and old pedo from the left still running. Put enough pressure and they will sacrifice him, but will not be able to say you do it too look at Moore.

Always fight the war, user, never the uphill battle.

Wonder if Mitch Mcconnell will give a statement?

Rumor: A new proposal floating around the white house is Sessions returning to his old spot. Kill two birds with one stone.

meme it into reality, I'll do the same

(checked)
Nobody I've asked says they believe it, they're also not local voters, so who gives a fuck what non voting non local Americans think of Moore currently. Need to get the locals the truth that pull the levers, otherwise the swamp stays

Listening to Fox News gave me a good compromise to resolve this dilemma.

He already said he won't.

Now Gloria Allred is on the loose with a fifth accuser. I didn't think this turd could smell any worse but it just got even stinkier.

was meant for

One can hope…

The senate cuckservatives would never confirm him.

Alright we need to start digging into Nancy Young Wilson.

"The accusation alone should be enough."
-liberal democrats

Found a possible link between Democratic operative and both accusers of Moore alleging assault.
On newest accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s facebook she liked The Saucy Redhead, a kosher catering company in LA. archive.is/4mmr6
Why does a women in Alabama like a kosher catering company across the country? Because it is owned by Betsy Davis, the same Betsy Davis who claims Leigh Corfman told her about being touched by Moore 40 years ago. What are the chances this woman is friends with both women who now accuse Moore of assaulting them? Betsy Davis is interested in politics and supports gay marriage and highspeed rail, I wonder which party she works with?

In addition to the above, Beverly Nelson is divorced also likes two bipolar pages and a mental illness page, that might be related to her son. She also likes Fifthy Shades of Grey, Kim Kardashian, Amber West and tons of animal and fat girl pages.

jesus, what a fucking lemming

I used to do client service in pedowood for a few large ad companies. She has to know her because this catering service is the type of service that spreads via word of mouth, this is not a publicly known catering company. found a link to client testimonials
>saucyredhead.com/testimonials.html
some of these names might be worth checking out

The yearbook is supposed to be the smoking gun? It's a little flowery, but not too far out of line, particularly for the time.

it's a red flag like hyphenated last names; tells you everything you need to know

She has a 20 year blank space in her work history. Political science degree, she mentioned wanting to be active in politics. She probably worked with Democrats during that time. Also notice a useless television and film degree.

>thumbtack.com/ca/los-angeles/catering/private-chef-catering-services-the-saucy-redhead
dont have a thumbtack account. more reviews. she does weddings and shit, she definitely runs her business via word of mouth

truth

is she married?

It's not NoVA, but it smells swampy

she is married. anyone know who her husband is?

Charlie Davis
Charles Gideon Davis
linkedin.com/in/charles-gideon-davis-0a95999/
Development producer at Absolute Certainty. Some kind of consulting business with 3 employees.
Also does voice acting, directing and producing in Hollywood.
imdb.com/name/nm0204342/

Absolute Certainty absolutecertaintyinc.com/stuff-weve-done.html
Has projects in Russia and Abu Dubai.

I thought that said Exquisite Jews. I would have picked a better picture.

You're literally a bunch of kikes trying to turn white men gay, PUA virgins, or attracted to trannies.

I love how they use kikestein and spacey as examples. If there wasn't audio on kikestein he would have never admitted it. Spacey also admitted it.
I'm glad Moore is telling these kikes to fuck off. Force them to kick him out of the senate.

Ann Coulter just sold out

I think BYN's husband is "John A Nelson" born 1955. There's a Dentist in town that shares the name, but might be 2yrs older? (minor details on these crawls can get fucked up at times)
They both reside in Anniston, AL.

I mapped their address, but It points me to a heavily wooded lot between an apartment complex and a house, so they could be living in either one.

She hails from Gadsden, AL (town referenced in the article)

Flake is old news; Politically speaking, he's a ghost, just like McStain…no future.

Woman who accused him is probably a jew and also a complete basket case

mobile.twitter.com/thejimjams/status/929020177529761792

She was for Brooks during the elections.

I missed the driveway through the wooded lot, nice house. Very well could be the Dentist, making him Dr. John A. Nelson.

Cuckchan found out she's not even registered to vote in Alabama. That blows a huge hole in her story

Tranny caved while good guy Sean Hannity defended Roy Moore and lost sponsors

FWIW she briefly hopped off of the Trump train in 2016 for similar bullshit.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? The whole routine of making up rape claims before an election is getting so played out. How did society become such garbage? Why can't we make false rape accusations a felony?

You don't know for sure that she's a woman. Where's the babies?

Not really. If anything he went out of his way on fox to prove he isn't for pedos. As if that needed to be said.
The simple defence is: Innocent until proven guilty. If you're going to lob accusations 40 years after the fact you had better produce audio/video/docs. Otherwise kill yourself.

journalists are judge and jury these days so you better start listening and believing, faggot.

Something new.

Y'all are getting spoon-fed and doing nothing about it. This guy right here knows what's up.
Check links in

Coulter has zero credibility. Trashed Trump multiple times since the election, after using him to sell her latest ghostwritten book. She cares about attention and showing off her dumb arms, nothing more.

We need to find out everything about her.

This is gonna get much worse before it gets better. This is basically Trump's Access Hollywood tape, but this time they want to make sure they succeed.

Keep digging and keep shining a lot on the behind the scenes trickery of the GOP, DNC and media (might as well be (((the same entity))) )

Observations:
McConnell wants to have Luther Strange as a write in. Interesting Mo Brooks isn't an option, who was 3rd in the primaries and was actually the favorite of Bannon type operatives. If Moore is forced out, the write-in should be Mo Brooks. But that's worst case

Notice how Allred wants a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing. Statute of limitations is up for a criminal trial, so the only avenue would be a civil trial. Yet, she's going straight to a Senate hearing? The fuck?

This is a pure smear job akin to Clarence Thomas' confirmation. They want to crucify Moore in a public spectacle, and maybe even have them remove him outright on some rule.

The polls are probably tightening, don't believe kikebart's propaganda. Moore will hold, but unless his supporters galvanize and surge to make up the difference, like what Trump did, it'll be closer than you realize. You just have to think that way, there's no point of sitting back pretending nothing's wrong

WAR

It's a scam to stall any interviews that would trip up Beverly Nelson. The woman can't even read a script. This way they can rejuvenate the narrative two weeks for some softball interview, maybe 20/20 or some other show like that. This also gives them time to train Nelson how to lie convincingly.

Her narrative is fucked either way. She's not even registered to vote in Alabama

Can't happen. There's an election and two persons are on the ballot, if Moore doesn't stand for the election then the Dem wins. Moore has to stand at this point.
If Moore wins, then he wins. McConnell can try to not seat him, but that already hit the SCOTUS with the House in the case of Adam Clayton Powell Jr granted he was a nigger and the SCOTUS ruled incorrectly on the Constitution b/c of "muh snivel rights" but it is still a legal precedent. So if that gets tried, it will fail.
If Moore wins, and then later vacates the seat, then in Alabama unless it happens very near the end of Moore's term the Governor currently some old broad who was Lt. Gov. but became Gov. b/c the previous governor was caught schtupping his jewess political aide and resigned would appoint an interim Senator and there would be a special election, which would probably put Luther Strange against some random Democrat.

Ya Moore is done now. I didn't believe a word they were saying until this. Sorry kikebart, welcome to the blue state of alabama.

user. Come on.

actually maybe I'm retarded and you were being facetious. If so I will kill myself

kek, and imagine THIS is the gotcha. If Moore was anything like the slimy swamp creatures that occupy the senate they would have graphical evidence of something a lot worse than a moderately creepy yearbook signing. Just wait until they have (((handwriting experts))) corroborate this. Pottery

Black Cube Thread:

He said he didn't even know her and looking at the words he wrote I think he had a thing for her. I still hope they vote him in but there are rules where they can still remove him.

I really wish there were some modern application for monochrome green CRTs. Something uniquely appealing about them. Pictures like that one get me every time.
Also, the equipment for making the keycaps for that machine are now owned by Signature Plastics. They still make caps in that style. I'm typing on a set right now.
Sage for off topic.

A new twist:
>archive.fo/ydAP3

It's hard to tell with these pics but at least everything at D.A. and after looks less faded compared to the rest, and obviously different handwriting. His signature itself kind of looks darker, but again hard to tell. The "y" in Roy also is suspect, almost a nervous crooked signing instead of flowing like the rest.

Just found something else: Two different colored pens used. The original ended with love Roy, then someone added Moore DA 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House. Found this pic on twitter so I need to find the video of this.

Those faggots at CNN just destroyed their entire case. Here is the original. You can see the color difference as plain as day.
>twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
>archive.fo/3cmyE

How fucking incompetent can they be.

LOL!

Also as someone pointed out on Twitter Moore was never District Attorney "D.A", he was a Deputy District Attorney "D.D.A".

The beautiful thing is that the picture is from CNN. How mad are they going to be about this? Should have stuck to the low res black and white Allred was sending around.

Can't wait until they point out that CNN were the ones responsible for it.
Another backup just in case: archive.fo/LGx1V

Hey Rabbi, whatcha writing?

I thought he denied knowing the underage girl from the first set of accusers.
If he denied knowing the latest accuser, it could have easily been forged. 40 yrs ago, the attempted rape itself is still he said she said.

Good leads, though the source isn't good for normies and I don't know how much this can really be proven. If legit, it's good propaganda to cast doubt in ppl's minds. Remember, doesn't matter what's true, it's the pereception

Thought this was some bullshit psyop to discredit any digging into the accuser, but per the archive link provided, CNN did post 1 pic that appears to have one ink color, and a 2nd pic w/ 2 ink colors. For some reason on mobile sometimes the 2nd pic doesn't show on the twitter link, but is confirmed on the archive.

I will report thread for sticky request, bc this needs to be vetted. Huge if true, combined w/ the handwriting angle. Needs to rolled out as propaganda for normies properly, we don't want MAGAtards spraying spaghetti all over the fuckin place and making all the debunking look completely retarded

I wondered how they were going to deflect the weinstein and podesta scandals.
Well here is my answer dog pile on judge roy over some shit from 40 years ago vs real live in your face current degeneracy.

Even more obvious with the colors inverted.

Nice trick. Heres the original from CNN inverted.

Even the writing analysis itself (without the color difference) is blatantly obvious.

Just noticed a licensing tag in the top right for the photographer
At least we can trace the source now

Also something like this could be a huge blow to these establishment cucks. After covering up for Kikestein and hollywood for decades, people would be more willing to believe they would stoop this low to maintain power.

That spic will burn those images asap.

>Controversial political figure running in a special election for a powerful position denies, calls accusations out as a political hit as the entire GOP (((establishment))) tries to get him to back down after failing to prop up Strange against him

Yeah I think the evidence just needs to fully fleshed out and presented properly. I mean, yeah you're right, it's obvious to me, but it's kind of flimsy to just say
I don't have the answer yet and maybe there's nothing more you can do, but I was wondering if there's more weight which can bolster these debunkings before rolling out the memes. Just brainstorming

Doesn't matter though. If they destroy the original year book, its basically admitting it. There's no way this bitch goes to jail for these kikes. She'll turn on them in a minute.

You mean a month….

This is a special election in 5 weeks not an election day '18 ballot

I wish there was some way we could contact Moore or his lawyer. They could easily request the docs be examined. Not only is his career on the line but his freedom as well. Statute of limitations may have passed but I'm sure they'll dig something up to nail him.

I just realized that I didn't believe the 2 ink colors photo at first because I just couldn't process that anyone could be that retarded. I mean, come on. Look at that shit. I shake my head

htt ps://www.f ace book.com/Birm ing hamReligion of Cuck™icSociety/

Just keep the link intact and remove the www. It's easier to open and there's no hyperlink. I don't know why anons keep using crazy spacings to break up links when there's an easier way

Also that word filter is gay and annoying

BEVERLY NELSON DOX INFO
Current Address
776 Kelly Lynn Dr
Anniston, AL 36207-4859
(256) 238-1838 - Landline
(707) 655-5865 - Wireless
(256) 237-9653 - Landline
(256) 538-5080 - Landline
(256) 538-5268 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
Previous Addresses
808 4th St SW
Attalla, AL 35954-2520
(Jun 2007 - Nov 2011)
2422 Grayson Trace Dr
Birmingham, AL 35235-2192
(Mar 2005 - Aug 2007)
515 George Wallace Dr
Gadsden, AL 35903-2281
(Nov 2005 - Jul 2006)
950 Riverbend Dr #55
Gadsden, AL 35901-2580
(Oct 2004 - Jun 2005)
524 Gilbrook Fairy
Attalla, AL 35954
(Jan 2001 - Apr 2005)
515 G Wallace Dr Apt
Gadsden, AL 35903
(Sep 2002)
928 Spruce St
Gadsden, AL 35901-3859
(Jul 2001)
950 Riverbend Dr #71
Gadsden, AL 35901-2580
(Jul 2001)
PO Box 4236
Gadsden, AL 35904-0236
(Apr 1998 - Jul 2001)
224 Wall St
Gadsden, AL 35904-1939
(Jul 2001 - Jul 2001)
2314 Forrest Ave
Gadsden, AL 35904-2037
(Nov 2000)
524 Gilbert Ferry Rd SE
Attalla, AL 35954-3360
(Mar 2000)
524 Gilbert Ferry Rd SE #126
Attalla, AL 35954-3312
(Jan 2000)
515 Geowall Dr D 18
Gadsden, AL 35904
(Jun 1998)
517 Country Club Dr
Gadsden, AL 35901-5803
(Oct 1995 - Jun 1996)
906A Anna St
Gadsden, AL 35903-2425
(Oct 1995 - Oct 1995)
517 Country Club Pl
Gadsden, AL 35901-5811
(Sep 1995 - Sep 1995)
125 Emerson St
Gadsden, AL 35901-5411
(Dec 1993)
USED TO LIVE IN GADSDEN, THE SAME PLACE AS LEIGH CORFMAN

There are no longer hyperlinks on Holla Forums.

buyaclue.com/

^ CLICK ON THIS SEE WHAT HAPPENS

i'm clickin…..

It might just be the lighting, look at the color of the "o" in "olde".

Still looks different.
There was a guess that they matched the colors straight on, but the inks have different properties when they reflect light. It's either that or the dirty fucking media intentionally tried to cover this up with black and white photos.

We're battling the patriots

but the inks have different properties when they reflect light
Not like this.
Exactly what they did but these idiots posted a photo that was way too high res.

Most likely Beverly is motivated by the fact that her daughter Brandy appears to be gay married to a Mexican lesbian, Melanie Arellano. I have tried to archive these pages, but it won't work for me. Have screenshots though. Her husbands fb has tons of identifying photos and Melanie's has a few. Perhaps someone else can try archiving and get some screen shots too. facebook.com/johnalan.nelson
facebook.com/melanie.arellano.90

The guy who told the New Yorker that Moore was banned from the mall is married to a leftist activist.
facebook.com/joanne.obar
And he has a fundraising page begging for rent money.
youcaring.com/greg-legat-469961

According to this webpage the restaurant wasn't even in existence until 2001.
manta.com/c/mm3l763/old-hickory-house-bar-b-que

ann coulter has always been a sellout. I was working on a movie most of you have heard of and she tried to pick up on my dyke boss. ann even offered by boss her personal assistant's cell number, just to ensure things were discrete in case my boss wanted it that way. my boss never hit her up but it was fuckin weird.

fuck off kikes

Her tears say more than real evidence ever could.

Badly written fiction. Nobody ever, ever says this stuff in real life. The right threats to make are that if she tells anyone, she will be believed, and it'll wind up ruining her life just as thoroughly as yours.

GOP Spend 8 million during the primary to get rid of moore. That is all that needs to be said.

She may be a red pill dispenser but she's still an overemotional woman.

Conservatives should not be spreading their enemies propaganda.

never forget the 6 gorillion women that accused Trump.

Even Jeff Sessions cucked out against Moore

Get this spread now. This fucking cunt is a fraud trying to make a quick buck for her pill popping addiction

Board as fuck, look at plebbit politics.
Holy shit are these real people? They are literally foaming at the mouth over the Moore thing. It is insane how eager they are to murder a Republican.

Make sure to point out why two different colored pens were used, why "Moore" said he was D.A when he actually was D.D.A, and why she is not registered to vote in the state of Alabama

Already this isnt adding up

Not necessarily selling out, but definitely the wrong move. She's still thinking in pre-2016 terms where you work around the (((media))) rather than tell them to their faces to fuck off.

E-celebrities are always natural sellouts. It's not a question of "if". It's a question of "when". I hope you will finally learn this lesson, user.

This is front page news on every normalfag site. I'm always baffled how fucking retarded the masses are to not recognize such obvious manipulation when it's dialed up to eleven like this.

Why don't they bring out a little girl with a dead puppy in a box claiming Roy Moore ran over her dog when forcing an underage teen girl to fellate him while driving? "Mid climax Roy gave me the finger and crushed my best friend. If you care about women, girls, and my poor little dog please eject Roy Moore from politics." The girl weeps as a nearby reporter slips her 50 bucks.

This whole "replace Moore" meme is bullshit. See

Meme campaigns need to be rolled out asap, but needs to be delicately handled

Perhaps the focus should be presenting the contrary evidence in the form of questions that need to be answered regarding the allegations. You want to plant seeds of doubt and shift public perception, that's all. You don't want to attack the accuser or claim it's debunked, bc it turns ppl off. Remember the audience, and that perception is everything. You're asking questions and planting seeds of doubt

Also, there's no need to respond to strawmen arguments about Moore vs Weinstein etc. Each situation must be assessed on its own merits, and in this country we use innocent until proven guilty. Moore is not the same as Hollywood pedos. Plus there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around: Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Anthony Weiner (they mocked Andrew Breitbart for breaking the story, until he produced evidence- there was no "listen and believe" from the press or DC there), Menendez, etc. They can believe it if they want, but Alabama voters don't have to.

Also, it's not unheard of for people to be paid off to lie for political smears. In 2016 DNC operatives who met w/ king obama hundreds of times admitted on tape to inciting violence at trump rallies. So yes, it's possible people lie. Alabama voters aren't required to listen and believe.

As said earlier, it's going to get much much worse before it gets better. Everyone, including Hannity is starting to distance themselves. (((Donors))) are putting pressure on kikebart and Steve "proud zionist christian" Bannon to stop making noise, so who knows how long he'll run interference for Moore. I bet he's looking for an out. Basically it's a war of attrition.

There's no way "out." See

Understood. What I meant was, if ultimately his plan is to not continue w/ the senate race, he should take one for the team and set up his supporters for a better alternative than the abortion-loving Democrat or the McConnell puppet Luther Strange.

Some rough ideas of his options:
a) Stay in the race, withstand the barrage, and just see if he can fight his way through to the end until he's seated. He'll need to harden his support and whip them up into a rabid frenzy, and will need some operatives to get their hands dirty. He will need to get Trump levels of savage.

Once elected, it will be like starting all over again from day 1, as he will be met w/ hostile attacks day after day, trying to find a reason to remove him for any little thing they can find. There something they really hate about this guy, and it's not just going to all disappear once he wins. Not this time.

b) Stay in the race as an act of defiance. Basically win and see if he can work w/in whatever procedures the establishment tries to remove him, in order to force another option. He would need to do just enough to win. 

Not sure the best strategy here. Perhaps a combination of Moore remaining quiet and focusing on boosting the morale of his supporters, then using surrogates to be the aggressive ones in controlling public perception. Maybe he can build enough of a "silent majority" like Trump, where people are afraid to admit they are voting for him bc of the allegations and associated stigma, but deep down they don't want to throw it to a baby-killing, degenerate-loving, Muslim and immigrant-first Democrat. 

Due to the nature of the allegations and social climate, it's hard to have the correct, balanced strategy. Alabama anons will need to identify the issues/fears which will make voters vote for Moore no matter what. A "people vs. the elites" message may work here, where they will stubbornly vote for Moore, ignoring everything, just to teach the elites a message- and maybe due to fear that the alternative is worse so there is nothing to lose. The justification you give them is "innocent until proven guilty", "Alabama knows Judge Moore is a good man" and "the people of Alabama will decide for themselves, not the media, DC or coastal elites"- they need to latch on to something to justify their choices. 

If Moore can pull it off he'll need to play within the procedures used against him to at least give some chance of blocking the Democrats and McConnell. AL voters should find it unacceptable to allow their choice to just be removed because people from other states say so. 
-If the AL GOP blocks him from being certified as a Republican Senator and forces a new election, he could either run Independent or hand off his campaign infrastructure to a Trump-friendly alternative, like Mo Brooks who many people liked. The key is momentum- the backup plan needs to be ready to go so his full weight can be thrown into it and his supporters can migrate smoothly. Priority is fighting against the "he's gonna split the vote!" meme. 
-If there's some write-in option, the above still applies but support must be consolidated to one candidate with clear instructions for voters

On top of this, no matter what happens, grassroots supporters really need to attack the GOP traitors hard. Calls, e-mails, protests, massive meme campaigns, and oppo research/smear campaigns against all politicians, donors and reporters need to be ramped up. As stated before, they need to have fear of consequences or they won't stop. This should be a wake-up call. Complacency over Trump winning just allowed these swamp snakes to believe its okay to fuck over the voters again, and nothing will happen just bc Trump's there.

Wait I've been in the mountains for a few days, just got back to the virtual hell of our reality: the shitlibs and their media puppets are trying to steal the election from Moore cuz like 40 years ago he went for a ride with his dog on the roof of the car?

I'm shocked faggots like kikebart haven't picked up on it yet. Its blatantly obvious this was a set up and now he has the proof.

remember every republicacuck telling him to drop out or assuming he is guilty before any trial, fucking swamp dwellers

Fake and gay.

Their false accusations aren't working anymore.

I can't wait for the salt when he wins, or when he goes ahead with suing the bitches and wins that to.

and the saga continues:
>twitter.com/jonswaine/status/930631229539602433

GOP going to cry the most

I had no idea his lead was this massive. Better make sure I have a solid stock of popcorn for election night.

Any suggestions?

I hope he is well armed and protected. If they were willing to sacrifice scalise I have no doubt they would a moore too.

(checked)
Moore will light up anyone who fucks with him.

praise to our god of repeating digits

Use favorable polls as propaganda to demoralize the opposition and buoy supporters

But, act like you're losing. If you're in AL, make sure you are getting everyone you can to actually vote- especially elderly voters w/ registration and logistics/rides to the polls- and meme extra hard on social media. Provide morale boosts and ammo for normies to combat leftist and GOP establishment attacks.

Start up conversations IRL to drop subtle hints that it's okay to think the accusations are bullshit. You can vote however you want; you don't need to virtue signal to please some degenerates in DC trying to control AL elections. All you need to do is plant the seed in people's minds, and it will grow on them until election day.

If you want to ensure victory, you have to get your hands dirty and start being brutal like Trump. Remember when he brought Bill Clinton's rape victims to a debate and wanted to put them in the front row? That shit was savage. He didn't leave anything on the table.

Can't forget the two different ink colors. This cunt is going to get shredded in court

Alabama will never let a Democrat get the seat

(checked)
This is about the dumbest possible thing they could have done. The swamp is desperate to take out Moore against the will of Alabama's people. I bet John McCain's ankle bracelet is starting to itch.

Interesting. Trump never endorsed Moore in the primaries, so now he doesn't have to deal with any of this shit in public.

It's almost like he knew beforehand and made that unpopular decision to back his opponent in light of that…

Full doc

He backed Strange because he works with him on a daily basis and hes one of McConacucks boys. Even though McConnell does everything humanly possible to fuck Trump over.

There are a bunch of people on twitter complaining about a robocall. Search for "Bernie Bernstein".

Definite pol prank.

Add links to the original from CNN so people dont think you photoshopped it.

Didn't (((Weinstein))) and fag Spacey literally admit and publicly apologize for their crimes? Moore has denied all allegations and is suing (or at least claims he will) his accusers for defamation.

Thanks user.

Unbelievable:
>archive.fo/Bs6fF

One more update to this. I know Moore's posse is already on this one, but these graphics are for educating normies.

Notice how they're putting rumors out there that he trolled malls looking for teens and "everyone here knew about this" (like Weinstein).

Now this Western's gettin' good.

Meant for

Any anons want to pitch an idea for text on the second image? I feel like I should do a whole set of these with the villains of the story highlighted in red or something.

One last autism edit. I like my large text to at least be somewhat legible even in a tiny thumbnail.

This case is a perfect example of how the kike machine operates when you're perceived as a real threat to it. First, it ignores you. Most of us are still at this stage.

Second, it argues with you. If you've ever been dragged onto the Daily Show or Bill Maher's Gay Pride Hour, you've gotten the business this way.

Third, if you bring facts and logic, you must be vilified as a racist hypocrite moron. This is the kind of treatment Donald Trump was getting in 2015.

Fourth, if you won't go away and people are starting to listen to you, you must be outspent and outmaneuvered. They tried this on Trump in 2016, and it failed. It also failed on Roy Moore, and so:

Fifth, you can be slandered. Remember all those assholes on Facekike who posted that le Drumpf was going to be the first President-Elect to be under indictment for raping Miss Teen USA contestants? Remember the nose on the lawyer making those accusations? Moore is now at this stage, where the "sober, high-minded statesmen" of the Senate thoughtfully express the opinion that he is not fit to serve. They may not seat him even if he wins. Are /we/ dehumanised enough to do what must be done then?

Have a quick look at the apple cart Moore is on his way to Washington to upset. I'm betting that, with (((Ruth Bader Ginsburg))) getting as old as she is, nobody wants Roy Moore near this committee:
judiciary.senate.gov/about/members

You forgot the last stage where they just use mossad and suicide you.

The more of these off the cuff types we have in the senate the better. Once its blatantly obvious money cant buy elections, then it forces them to step it up a level. A level we've all been waiting for.

Old business directories have been found showing that there was an Olde Hickory House restaurant at the claimed location.

Great work user.

Here is my contribution for a more normie, neutral audience. I've included a large and small version, labeled in the filenames.

Should we report this thread for sticky? Need to fire up the meme war machine.

Aside: Watching Hannity. He's obviously trying to distance himself now. They're all bailing on Moore. I see signs of Bannon backing off, too.

for social media sharing:

Retweet:
twitter.com/Media_Purge/status/930688241208045574

Imgur direct image link:
i.imgur.com/daQQwNM.jpg

Imgur normal image link:
imgur.com/a/GpTM7

Sample message:
#RoyMoore accuser's yearbook message raises 'Moore' questions than answers: Why is part of the signature in different colored ink and in different handwriting? [ZOOM IN]
SHARE & DL: i.imgur.com/daQQwNM.jpg
Source: twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
archive.fo/3cmyE

Fox had advertisers pull out because Tucker committed the sin of saying, "Not all accusations are true, in these cases in the past[listing them], they later turned out to be false despite the public having made the innocent victim a social pariah."

link. Something like this was always a risk. The restaurant's name has 0 importance beside the forgery.

Stick with ink and handwriting that any normie can see, if that guy provides a link.

Your digits have been noted, but you missed .

Nice one. I was trying to minimize the amount of text, but this is way more informative.

Updated to only feature the ink and handwriting. No DDA or Olde Hickory House reference. This should be more foolproof.

(checked)
The cucks are still doing everything they can to fuck Moore over. They're openly imposing their will on the people of Alabama. It's important that everyone know the basis for removing Moore is all lies.

What a damn shame. In a non-Jewed life she looks like she could've been a wise and elderly user's life-long waifu. Just needs longer hair.

for social media sharing (updated w/ v2 image)

Retweet:
twitter.com/Media_Purge/status/930719795535757312

Imgur direct image link:
i.imgur.com/drUUtPz.png

Imgur normal image link:
imgur.com/drUUtPz

Sample message:
#RoyMoore accuser's yearbook message raises 'Moore' questions than answers: Why is part of the signature in different colored ink and in different handwriting? [ZOOM IN]
SHARE & DL: i.imgur.com/drUUtPz.png

Source: twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
archive.fo/3cmyE

Edit and cross-post to other sites as you wish.

Fuck. I meant to ask for a link from

I found it: archive.is/mAc8O
This and the voter registration are best ignored for now.

This is very good.

They can both be used to target different audiences and in different communities.

The v2 version of mine

has the "Olde Hickory House" reference removed, just in case it gets debunked later. i just didnt want that one smaller point to ruin the main point.

it is possible that it existed under olde hickory house at the time, then through different owners and changes through the years, it re-opened and incorporated under new management w/ the new name. i'm not sure… it's worth finding some sauce

i'm thinking the handwriting and ink should be strong enough, BUT if the olde hickory house angle can be confirmed w/ sauce, then that's even better.

ok - "olde hickory house" debunked for now per

>I found it: archive.is/mAc8O
basically it's local news confirming exactly what i speculated:

thanks, anons

For your version, maybe a link to the video in ? That is, if you can make it fit and feel it would make more impact. Her shit's completely pushed in between the obviously forged yearbook text and her stepson saying he doesn't believe the accusation. Also, I'll have to remember that drop shadow on the text trick. I bet that lends a real air of authority to the Facebook crowd, kek.
How do you think they'll react to this one being exposed? Pretend that it never happened and double down, or silently sweep it under the rug and invent something else? I'm expecting the first option considering how desperate they are to neutralize Moore. I bet the rest of their lies can be destroyed in less than a 1200x1200 space, though.

To me it's more likely the start of the unraveling of pedogate 2bh

i'm thinking about how to work that in. i think i want to wait to see how that particular angle plays out first, then maybe incorporate into a second round of images. but yeah it seems to be good for further discrediting the accuser

i chuckled. yeah, for the book of faces you need to use drop shadow but also change the content to be completely retarded and barely comprehensible.

well if how they reacted to trump is any guide, i think they'll mock the forgery claim as conspiracy but never actually debunk the facts, then just keep doubling down to overwhelm moore's supporters.

if the forgery meme takes off, they'll use social pressure/virtue signaling to paint anyone not condemning moore as an automatic pedo enabler. they'll shame you but never actually address the facts, nor take into the account their own hypocrisy, and our system of innocent until proven guilty. this is also how they're thoroughly isolating moore from any public figure; no one will dare touch him now
(this is especially maddening because if i thought moore could be guilty, why the fuck would i support him? he would be pedo trash and should be hanged. but i actually think for myself and don't just cower in fear over virtue signalling faggots, so i don't believe the accuser in this case with the current facts)

the only way it stops is via viral social media campaigns- which they'll just kill from behind the scenes of course- or if a public media figure, like a fox news host, helps boost the message. they already got that covered by going straight for advertisers and donors, effectively killing any coverage

luckily, Holla Forums understands meme magic and already proved it can subvert all their bullshit. they still don't get it

As an Alafag, we see through the bullshit. Moore will be elected maybe even out of spite towards the degenerate (((elites))) who constantly bash us and then tell us what we need to do. Coworkers and family are now more vocal about supporting Moore more than ever. This was a fight they never could win. We enforce voter ID law strictly here.

Archive of this thread so far:
archive.is/acpgg

good to hear

keep fighting. don't get complacent. it will continue to get worse until it gets better

Breitbart is saying that it's 49-43 right now. How far is that from the truth?

RCP average of polls tends to be more accurate:
RCP Average
11/9 - 11/13
48.5 45.5
Moore +3.0

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

But similar to Trump's polls, the original data undersamples conservative support. So if I had to guess, it's probably around Moore +5.0. The trend is definitely moving towards a tight race; (((they))) are trying to meme further erosion until the race ends up even by election day.

kikebart cherry picks ridiculous polls making moore look like an untouchable god. everyone else does the opposite, finding the one bullshit "jones +10" poll and touting it nonstop to demoralize ppl and get the NeverTrump GOP to kvetch and grovel for virtue signalling points. it's basically somewhere in between.

Even Hannity cucked out

Kikes really never do learn.

hahah the truth hurts dont it? your precious ann is a coal burning bi-sexual jew funded libtard

she is not a redpill dispenser, she is controlled opposition. she is just as useless as alex jones

So does that mean the first 4 were legitimate…

As a proud Bamafag and Southerner, I can tell you with certainty that there will be a fight if those cucks in DC do that.

They waited until he won to do this so that they can meme it up and claim the people that voted for him likely changed their mind too when the allegations came up.
If they came swinging at him this badly before, it would have been much more obvious interference in the peoples election.
Not that it isn't obvious, but there is a plausible argument for their actions now that they can fall back on.

The RNC or any GOP groups haven't supported him at all anyways, not even financially. His campaign has been fund raised by him.

Just

would be funny if, because of their normalization of pedophilia on the left that the left think its bigoted to vote against him, even though the accusations are false.

I guess the faggot kike was really triggered by Moore's trans comments, or the establishment got the dirt on his Miami escapades: maybe both.

steve bannon is my favorite christian zionist

context?

While I wait, here's some context for my post
archive.is/220yo
Matt Drudge Gifts $700,000-Miami House to Man He’s Lived With For 11 Years

archive.fo/cY7rI

hmmm. Bannon singing for his supper? IIRC Mercer cut ties, so he's got to shake that can to compete with the DC money.
I support a Jewish (containment) State too…if they ALL go back

only if they get glassed shortly after, not a single jew left alive, the holocaust never happened, but it will

You know they wont.

Proud Zionist Christian vs Judge Goy Moore

too bad they're still the better than the alternatives

This is fake news by the way. Kikebart front page confirms Bannon still supports Judge Goyim Moore

I predict Bannon will still bail in the end to please his kike puppetmasters/advertisers, but he'll do it quietly and try to slink away into the shadows, never to bring up Moore again until convenient again for clicks and shekels

Why leave when you can drain the goys resources and destroy their future?

Now Moores lawyer is demanding the yearbook. $50 the book disappears.
On a side note, watching faux news trash Moore to prove "we're not pedos…" is hilarious. Cuckservatives are the worst.

That faggot on the five Jesse Watters even went so far as to say "It doesn't even matter if the yearbook was faked, with all the allegations, the evidence is overwhelming". Then that nog Juan starting dropping rumors about Moore being banned from malls and trolling high schools for young snapper.
Jesus christ these GOPe cucks are terrified of Moore. It tells them that all the money and pedo accusations in the world can't influence the voters anymore. Fuck I hope Moore wins.

The reason the liberal media is attacking Roy Moore is because Roy Moore is a staunch defender of Israel and the Jewish people.

America has lost God's favor because America has turned its back on Israel and the Jews.

Roy Moore will help reverse that.

There isn't a country on the planet who cucks harder for israel than the US.

You're so right, my Republican friend.

We have to stand strong with Roy Moore, Donald Trump, and Israel.

Here's your (You). Please stop.

GLISTEN AND HABEEB

Whose Jewish cornflakes did Moore piss in to have them turn the ENTIRE media onto one little senate race?

Roy Moore wears a cowboy hat and a vest. That's why I like him. Roy Moore really speaks to me as a Christian Zionist evangelical registered Republican white man.

I support Roy Moore, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the state of Israel.

Moore's attorney kills the yearbook story. Relevant part starts at 2:40 and ends around 7:00.

Seriously, what did Moore do to piss them off so much. He just looks like a typical Evangelical Southern guy that could be controlled pretty easily to me. Did beating Strange out butthurt them off that much I know they wanted Strange for obstructionist reasons but fucking hell they're desperate.

Did anybody actually post the proof of his innocence?

It’s less about him than about sending a message to whites, particularly southern whites. They want them to be demoralized and give up, and just go away. Partly it’s about torturing them. The denigration of whites and their culture is not a means to an end. It is an end. They live to try to ruin and cause misery.

Moore’s victory would mean, horror of horrors, that whites might realize they have power. That it isn’t inevitable. And I think (((they))) would be forced to realize it too.

He knows because his lawyer sort of touched on it. That's why he wants to see the real book not pics from the internet. If it was simple writing analysis the pics would be good enough.

Obviously #5 is falling apart. That yearbook analysis will win this no matter how many women they drag out of the wood work

Last thing the kikes want is a politician who quotes the bible. Especially one who speaks his mind.
This would also negate the recent wins in virginia and NJ even though those were locks for democrats. Shitlibs brainwashing a needs constant stream of bullshit otherwise some might actually wake up.
If Moores lawyer can actually prove that yearbook was a forgery, its the end of the dems and GOPe.

>archive.fo/F4IzR

>archive.fo/5gP7e

AL voters aren't buying the Uniparty bullshit. I'm actually surprised with how radioactive any Establishment messaging and personalities have become.
At this point, Bitch McConnell could assert that 'water is wet' and nobody would believe him.

archive.is/HhCRh
New WAPO Article:
-Talked to 12 people, only 4 agreed with the narrative
-22yr old women are now counted as underage children
-18yr old agreed to a date with Moore, despite him stalking her, b/c she was naive. So naive she lied to her parents and encouraged Moore to contact her

(((They))) try to imply 12 people agreed with this bullshit but can only supply 4 witnesses. 2 allege Moore asked them out, the others claim Moore was a creep hitting on every teenage girl, yet apparently he never asked them out. Those two are of course Democrats.

One of the girl asked out was 22. Apparently 22 year olds are now underage children no adult man should date. Maybe this is an attempt to normalize female pedo teachers?

Moore is apparently a fag now too.

One bimbo said Moore would come into work and just hang around talking to her. Moore supposedly phoned her fucking school and she was called to the principal's office to answer. He asked her on a date and she said to meet her at work since she couldn't talk there. He shows up at her job and she agrees to a date. She says she agreed because she was 'naive'. So naive she lied to her parents about this fact and the only corroboration she has is from a Democrat. On the date he tried to French kiss her and she freaked.
No female would do any of this unless they were attracted to the guy. This is Twilight tier shit. Still, it's so retarded it sounds like bullshit.

The nerve of these fucking kikes to demand a Senate hearing.

So if he wins and the GOP establishment moves to stop him from entering the senate, how can we best utilize this to drive a wedge between people and the establishment GOP cucks? Would it be a good time for a social media op? Could we drum up a lot of support for outsiders to primary GOP cucks?

This is a message by the GOPe of what they will have in store for any non-kosher candidate come 2018. Fortunately normalfags seem to be aware of the absurdity that it's really only other Republicans asking him to step down i.e. concede the race to a Democrat) based on vague allegation 40 year agos.) They would rather self-immolate then. The cuckoldry is quite astonishing, and they still have another 6 weeks to virtue signal their own party to death.

Agreed, but what I'm saying is: what can Holla Forums do to really get it through to people that "see? the GOPe is against you and you HAVE to primary as many of them as you can. You've seen that you can win now."?

Nothing. That's the beauty of it. The cucks are outing themselves by sperging a narrative that would be completely absurd coming from Democrats, let alone their own party. All we have to do is sit back and simply spread what all the Republican traitors are saying themselves. If Moore wins (which he will so long as he doesn't cuck) the GOPe will be broken, it may still be a long slow death, but it will be the tipping point where they will realized that the people will never vote /theirgoys/ into the congress again.

it doesn't hurt to call every Republican congressman, senator, and local politician in your district and tell the intern or staffer who answers the phone that you are disgusted by the CNN and Washington Post smear campaign against Roy Moore and demand to know what your local politician is doing to support his fellow Republican. Tell them you think the smear campaign is retarded and you're not going to support cucked candidates that won't stick up for Roy Moore. They'll get the message and be scared of pissing off their base.

Also just tell your normie friends and family that you think the accusations against Roy Moore are all made-up retarded bullshit. Makes people more comfortable to express opinions contrary to MSM propaganda.

Found this.
This is how scummy shit has gotten.

If they wanted Moore out all they needed was McConnell pumping his tires. A simple "Moore is our choice" would have destroyed his chances.

this is good. is this OC or is there sauce w/ further context?

archive.is/VPHCE

Moore's open letter to Hannity.

Adding to the list, it seems AL.com is kiked as well throwing even more shit at the wall. Which is actually huntsville times. (((Huntsville Times))) is ran by Advanced Publications with President (((Donald Newhouse))) pics related.

high school girls didnt have cell phones in the 70s or 80s

Can somebody make sure this makes it's way over to 1/2 chan. They were looking for pics of the accuser and her yearbook in 77'. This dude went to the AL library did good research and pulled everything. Also, notice she didn't have blonde hair like her fake animation she had on the (C)ommie (N)ews (N)etwork

twitter.com/billineastala/status/930581430668812288/photo/1

Parents would have saved more money buying a fucking pony then.

W E W
E E
W E W

twitter.com/MooreSenate/status/930976729124007936

POSSIBLE NEW LEAD

Pic related from cuckchan thread. Entire thing is worth a read, but the highlighted parts may be most important
Wait. If they directly lifted the signature from the divorce papers, can't someone find that divorce document to find the source signature? Or if it was actually from a physical stamp that was commonly used for all documents, someone could find any document that was stamped or find the stamp itself. Then someone can match up the source with the copy in the yearbook. If it's a perfect match, it could be proven that they just lifted the signature off of the divorce papers (i.e. it wasn't an original signature in the yearbook). Thus, the source of the forgery would be confirmed and they can all shut the fuck up.

DID you not watch the press conference. They did just that. The found he document she copied it from

i missed that part. i thought they just explained where it could be copied from. i didnt know they actually matched it up to a source document with a match

i mean, if that's the case, isn't that just game over already? why is anyone still talking about it? that means they know where it was lifted from and it's proven fake

The woman who said he asked her for a date at Red Lobster when she was 17, Kelly Harrison Thorp, liked a facebook post on the website of a Democratic candidate for judge. Her husband Steve Thorp, died recently, and his obit is weird. It mentions him marrying another woman also, Nuni Escalante from Mexico. Her page got taken down right after I archived. She has remarried. A guy named James Warden. Bigamy? Or did he divorce? Not clear. Anyhow, his brother in Florida is definitely leftist also.
archive.is/hkbb9
archive.is/TkXWc
archive.is/dxyC1
archive.is/KqkIT
archive.is/5JuEh

Allred has to know that she's beyond fucked here. The fact that she got pressed four times by CNN about the yearbook's authenticity, and that she tried to sidestep it proves Nelson forged the signature

So why is she doing this? Is she desperate for momey? The stepson needs to tell us more about Nelson. What was she like as a mom? Was she mentally ill? Was she desperate for money?

Women cry rape for the sake of attention and victim bux. Why is this new to you guys?

the feminist agenda is consuming itself

If a screw job can be proven on even one of the accusations then Roy's going to be able to win this.

I think even if they don't anons in Alabama can see through the bullshit. Any bamanons here able to confirm that for us?

interesting theory, but i've found one fatal flaw in it

ORANGE ALERT
Heard on the radio last night, they're unleashing the demoralization shilling fake polls showing "massive drops in support" of something like up 30 points -> down 10 points to demoralize Moore supporters and those who aren't buying into the bullshit.

At this point people like Moore even more for calling out McConnell in that presss conference, Alabama voters already were on his side. It's funny(rage inducing) how all these people up in arms with this literal fake and forged news aren't even eligible to vote in the election

For once, good job mods.

This is exactly why I continue to vote for him. Plus hating degenerates is good to.

Everyone that matters sees through what the cucks are trying to pull here. People are getting quite angry about outsiders coming down here to disrupt our election. Roy Moore is about as beloved as a politician can be here. There is talk of marching on Montgomery or DC if they keep him from his seat. Basically, White Southerners are really pissed and Moore is going to win.

Whatever happens with Moore, we are now at a point where a man courting a fertile 14-year-old is considered more shameful than sodomites and mixers operating openly and with pride.

It's pedophilia if it's true. It's still degeneracy regardless of what pedos would want you to believe.

Having said that, as long as Moore supporters get the polls, none of this will matter that much. If Moore is a pedo, then Alabama can still remain red after he's gone and that's what matters.

Pedo is prepubescent, that's why it's not bad. It's only bad because it's illegal, but so is pot and jaywalking.

Found the pedokike

Are you Jewish?

AOC is and was 14 in Germany. Your argument is invalid.

Look back in your family tree and you will find a grandfather who married someone around that age. You won't have to look very far back.

Mo Brooks is a 'Never Trumper'; that is why he finished in last place in AL Republican Senate vote (between Moore, Strange, Brooks). Fuck Mo Brooks - he is the Swamp, as is Strange! We want Moore ad our Government BACK! (If we ever had it)

14 is stretching it in my book.
No, I've tracked ten generations of my family tree, youngest anyone in my family married was 16. That said I have far less of a problem with someone courting and marrying a 14 year old than I do with homosexuality or miscegenation. However I have a huge fucking problem with anyone just trying to muh dik one outside of marriage which is what the accusation is.

Gloria Allred is a paid DNC operative

Hannity should kill himself.

That accusation is false. Yes, if he had tried to rape a girl, that would have been bad and it would probably be worth trying to get him replaced with Mo Brooks or something. He didn't. The more credible claims involving him dating teenage girls depict him as being very well-behaved with them, the women didn't think anything was wrong with it until much later.

Well, not only does she have a lesbian daughter gay married to a Mexican, her son Josh put his fb page back up today. Turns out he is a rapper wannabe (Red Rum), hangs out with the brothers throwing gang signs and he posts videos of himself smoking blunts. He is a big marijuana activist, belonging to several groups and liking several pages. He also joined the a group supporting M B Wain, a Democratic candidate for Congress…and posted for him once on his page.

archive.is/6ZjZE
archive.is/D6WFP

Oh, that's her other son Spencer in the photo with the brother's also.

search.wikileaks.org/?q=Gloria Allred
Don't know, is it the same Allred?

Bump bump bump!

>search.wikileaks.org/?q=Gloria Allred
Definitely.

Fox news over sampled democrats. It was I believe like 48 Rep. 42 Dem and 10% independent. Democrats are way oversampled compared to actual voter registration numbers in Alabama. For christ sakes one of the questions showed that Obama had a more favorable view than Trump, in fucking Alabama of all places.
checked
this is what I was wondering, I would be annoyed as shit if some new york jewess was trying to influence a local election with some obvious made up nonsense

Sauce on the oversampling? I was reading the actual FOX poll report and it was hard to decipher anything.

RCP average is around Jones +0.8 or something like that. Moore's probably still ahead but it's close now. This probably doesn't reflect the yearbook pushback, recent accusers and Al Frankenstein. There's time for Moore to stabilize before election day, be he needs to play his cards right. Don't take anything for granted

You can't do much about fake polls other than make sure turnout is strong to prove them wrong in the end. It seems Moore's supporters have been emboldened, and the AL GOP have circled the wagons around Moore. Essentially they chose to stick w/ Moore instead of McConnell. Trump won't comment and he better keep it that way unless he wants to be viewed as a backstabbing traitor after his own false accusation experiences. Moore absolutely refuses to drop out, and his history shows he's not afraid of staying till the bitter end.

I suspect as the kikes become more desperate, it will continually get worse until it gets better. Stay high energy, AL lads. May you be memed to victory

Fox is pulling an obvious hit job on Moore since the moment it happened. Every single person they've had on since has been hell bent on accusing him. They've always been controlled opposition.

goes to show you: you can only use these "friendly" sources & people to a certain extent, then you're on your own. some kike is owed a pound of everyone's flesh through some means including trump, probably. fox and kikebart are great for amplifying certain narratives, but once they run afoul of (((advertisers))) you immediately see who they answer to. at least some of the people there try as much as they can, vs. snakes like ben shapiro

anyway, some news:
Report: Roy Moore Fundraising Surges Since Attacks
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/17/report-roy-moore-fundraising-surges-since-attacks/

i'm interested to see how things play out. i'm sure the dems and GOPe will continue desperation attacks, as they've got nothing to lose. i predict ridiculous polls showing moore getting destroyed will be a nonstop demoralizing tactic.

i wonder if this is almost better, because it will waste their time, resources and money, and they'll get this huge surge of overconfidence- just like hillary, ossoff, and gianforte's opponent. it's the perfect setup for a trap. all they need to do now is schedule a fireworks show. but they forget this is alabama. if all goes well, the salt when they fail anyway will be glorious

M B Wain was a cokehead and good friends with Nathan Lee, a convicted murderer.

Ashes

No user, they have never been opposition. All they are is controlled, just like the rest of the kikestream media.

What's next? How can anons keep the momentum going and meme Moore two victory over the next 2 weeks? What will (((they))) do in retaliation? What are the REAL poll numbers? I refuse to believe Moore is still way up or actually way down. Sounds like propaganda shilling from both sides: the most proud Christian Zionist and the Uniparty/Fake News Industrial Complex.

Kikes continue same dirty tricks used during the AL primary and against Trump. Are they this retarded, or is Moore missing something?

Three Alabama Newspapers Instruct Voters to ‘Reject Roy Moore’ With Front-Page Editorials

Haven't heard anything in the news recently, have the accusers been thoroughly BTFO yet?

Just a guess, but the race is probably about even, with each side trading blows back-and-forth. Not sure I buy the overconfident stance that Moore will win no matter what. GOPe/Dem/fake news establishment are probably frustrated, but determined to knock Moore out.

Yearbook hoax failed. Fake news keeps it alive whenever they can though. Like the Russia bullshit.

One of Moore's accusers went on the Today show and gave an account of how Moore laid blankets down in his living room, undressed her, and seduced her when she was 14. I'm sure this is touted as DAMNING EVIDENCE. Hey, accusers never lie, right? Just believe them. Except when it's a Democrat. Then the accuser is a right-wing lunatic whore.

Dick Morris, who consistently supported Trump and usually has good insight on political strategy and the inner workings of DC, for some reason believes the polls and thinks Moore will lose. He wants the AL governor to redo the election to keep the seat away from the Dems. It won't happen probably, but it's odd that he bailed on Moore when he knows damn well its a political hitjob and admitted as such. Perhaps he genuinely thinks Moore won't be able to pull it off.

Bannon backed off a bit for a while, but now seems to be back w/ a little proud Christian Zionist propaganda to help Moore out.

Some Trump aides wanted him to disavow Moore, but Bannon/Kellyanne convinced Trump to shut his mouth. Or so the fake news reports, so its probably bullshit. But Sarah Sanders/Trump/White House hasn't backstabbed Moore yet.

Zionist neocohens like Ben Shapiro continue to undermine Moore at every turn. The ones who toned it down when Trump won (in order to maintain their shekel inflow) are now trying to pivot to being more and more anti-Trump- and by extension want to bury Moore. These are the Michelle Fields hoaxers, so what else is new?

Interesting Jew York Times article about the likely actual state of the race. My analysis: Democrat Doug Jones is slightly ahead in polls, but is likely actually slightly behind. The race is probably actually tight; however, Jones is making a real push to get ahead of Moore. The trick will be if Moore can navigate the final days by stabilizing his numbers back to pre-accusations numbers, crushing Jones' surging enthusiasm/support, and staying on offense w/ the GOPe and media.

archive.is/JUhgM
In Race Against Roy Moore, Democratic Candidate Is Mostly on His Own
“Doug Jones should be up by 20 points,” Mr. Daniels said. “Until the Democratic Party nationally starts looking at the South, and focusing on rebuilding the South, then they’re going to see a blood bath in places they may feel are competitive, like right now.”

The establishment cucks fear this dude so much even the republicans are shilling against him. He's the nail in their coffin.

Something interesting about the Today interview I read in the NBC article is that Corfman changed her story from the original. She now claims that Moore met her without her mother's know;ledge, which is quite a change of tune from the original courthouse story. Also, NBC jews corroborating witness was someone whor "heard Corfman's tale from a mutual friend."
WEW
NBC jews also talks about the "mall banning". which the mall manager denied in a recorded interview. The more this story progresses, the more it sounds like utter bullshit; this makes it diametrically opposite of all the other recent allegations in the news.

I meant kikestein, Stacey, et all.

Is that Max Hardcore or Woody from Toy Story?

Guys, everybody who works at the Fed touched me bum 50 years ago. Resign immediately, bitches. kthx.

no surprise

Found the triggered kike faggot tranny.
chopping your cock off won't make to a woman, just a dickless faggot

Even assuming it's not total bs, Moore losing will set a horrible precedent.

Some headlines from today. Seems like Moore is turning a corner, but I have a suspicion the establishment & media aren't through yet. What do they have to lose at this point, really? I expect talmudic fuckery in the pipeline.

Kikebart 11/21/2017

Fake News 11/21/2017:
jewgle headlines. Pics related‎

Oi vey! How will McConnell, kike-run media and virtue signalers like Ben Shapiro throw the race to Doug Jones now??? The pesky goyim no longer OBEY US!

Looool. Is this what the President meant by "BIG DAY TODAY."?

Take a break, autist.

Indeed. People who believe such things out of hand without any real evidence are retards.

>oy vey, it's not an (((approved source)))

Raids are fucking awesome. I may have to join in myself.

Checking these sick tripledubs. I have no idea what is going on in your image, though.

She must have an actual dungeon in her basement where she rapes women herself.

HERE IS WHY JUDGE MOORE IS BEING FOUGHT BY SOROS FUNDED CONTENDER-THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE WHERE A MAN WAS AT 30 YEARS AGO VERSUS THE SERIAL RAPIST BILL CLINTON AND OTHER CONTEMPORARY DEMOCRAT RAPISTS
Doug Jones’ Soros Connections
The Alabama Senate race has been contentious with emotions running high on both sides. The suspicious timing of the allegations against Judge Moore should at least be considered. While investigations continue, there is no proof. There is strong evidence that the last accuser presented evidence that is false. Contrast that with known facts about Democrat Doug Jones. He boasts that he believes abortion should be legal up until the baby is actually born—even if the mother chooses to end the baby’s life a few seconds before he is born. So partial birth abortion is one of the issues Jones proudly supports and without hesitation he would vote to remove all legal restrictions on this practice. His support for this issue is well known. Not so well known are his connections with organizations and causes that are extremely liberal and far to the left of traditional Alabama values. Much of his work for liberal causes has been and continues to be through George Soros funded organizations.
On the website SeekingJusticeToday.com, four groups, all with high sounding names, are listed that are funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Jones is closely associated with at least three of these.
(1)The Constitution Project which seeks to “foster consensus-based solutions to difficult constitutional issues of our time.” [That is, not to follow the Constitution as written, but to promote what amounts to consensus regarding constitutional authority making the Constitution a document which would change with the prevailing culture]
(2) The Equal Justice Initiative challenges racial and economic bias in incarceration and punishment. Claiming extreme racial bias on the part of government and law enforcement, the EJI seeks lesser penalties or no penalties for
criminals based on race and economics and it stirs up controversies against law enforcement.
(3) The Marshal Project seeks to create a sense of national urgency about the U.S. criminal justice system having much the same philosophy as the EJI.
(4) The Brennan Center for Justice, a far-left policy institute based in New York and Washington claiming to focus on issues of democracy and justice.
Jones is particularly tied to the Brennan Center as well as having ties to the Marshall Project and the Equal Justice Initiative.
In the United States, Soros’ funding provides the means of operation for liberal organizations promoting left-wing causes from gay marriage and drug legalization to anti-death penalty strategies. He gives liberally from his millions to the Democratic Party. He funds programs and classes at universities in America and around the world which promote his radical ideology. Eighty different liberal groups have received $1 million or more from Soros. Human Rights Watch, The Drug Policy Alliance (seeking to decriminalize drug offenses), The Tides Foundation, National Public Radio, and more “social justice” initiatives are all in his debt. Soros’ donations fund his extensive network of liberal media outlets as instruments of spreading his anti-God, anti-American, anti-capitalist, and anti-life propaganda. Doug Jones’ ties to Soros ties him to these causes as well.

In December 2011 Jones was one of 15 to sign a letter sent to Congress from the Brennan Center for Justice calling for the restoration of full voting rights nationwide to felons released from prison, including those convicted of murder, rape, and other violent crimes. This letter was in support of a bill, the Democracy Restoration Act, introduced in the House and Senate by Rep. John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI) and Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD). Conyers has a long history of association with the Democratic Socialists of America and he is a member of the very liberal Congressional Progressive Caucus. For decades Jones has been a champion of voting rights for criminals calling for blanket restoration of voting privileges for all criminals upon release.
Jones is listed on the Democracy Restoration Act information page along with many far-left activists groups funded by Soros. These include the ACLU, Alliance for Justice, NAACP, and Black Youth Vote! (In fairness, there are some respected organizations listed as well.) Also, Jones is listed with the Campaign for America’s Future which partnered with the Occupy movement to organize anti-capitalists protests with which we are familiar.
Jones has promoted a “living wage plan” for Alabama and for the country which, despite its favorable name, has hurt small businesses and low income workers and most importantly, was originally a project of ACORN which reveals its sinister nature. This plan was conceived and promoted by the Brennan Center for Justice and, tied to the ACORN initiatives, joined with the Industrial Areas Foundation which was the main organizing entity of the radical Sol Alinsky.

Jones was at the forefront of an effort by the Brennan Center to fundamentally transform the role of U.S. Attorneys from that of prosecuting criminals to activists promoting the enactment of a “progressive” criminal justice agenda. A key feature of this was an effort to reduce sentencing for drug offenders. These efforts are ongoing by the progressive left, including Doug Jones.
Jones is an active member of the National Lawyers Guild which has as one of its main objectives defending protesters from radical groups who get arrested in disrupting political campaigns, particularly conservative campaigns. The first national student organizer and present notable member of this guild is Bernadine Dohrn, leader of the notorious Weather Underground anti-American domestic terrorist group along with her husband, Bill Ayers.
Doug Jones supports Obama Care and has worked diligently to oppose all efforts to repeal and replace it.
Doug Jones supports amnesty for illegal aliens and he opposes all efforts to effectively secure our borders.
Doug Jones is no advocate of conservatism and, if placed into office, will vote in typical liberal fashion against all efforts to restore America back to foundational core values of constitutional order. He would never vote to confirm a pro-life or strict constitutionalist to the Supreme Court. He would vote against any such a nominee.
How can we in Alabama even think of sending such an entrenched liberal Democrat to Washington?
Whatever your opinion of Judge Moore, he has been scrutinized more than most politicians for 30 plus years. If such impropriety was in his nature and common to his conduct, it is hard to believe that it would not have come out before now. His elections have been so contentious, his opposition would surely have discovered and exposed inappropriate behavior if he is guilty of such. But the issue has taken on such emotional overtones and the attitude of accusation equaling guilt, that rational judgment has been made difficult. In any case, please consider that Judge Moore’s conservative record is pristine, he is not associated with Soros and left-wing causes, and he is extremely pro-life. He is not a Soros-funded left-leaning Hillary surrogate as is Doug Jones.
The Senate already has a razor thin conservative majority. Why would we send one to the Senate who will diminish that majority even more? Our Senator’s votes will have far-reaching implications. On the basis of unproven accusations, why would we not send the man whom we know will vote conservatively and enhance the conservative base in the Senate instead of one we know will oppose and seek to destroy it?
J.N.
archive.is/CS9vN

WEW. this is the best they got?

hooktube.com/watch?v=9EDn1v3Eep0

thanks user.

saw this live on OAN. i was thinking, when they produce specials like this and "who killed seth rich?", i really have to tip my hat to them. they're probably Proud Christian Zionists™, but they're much more independent than fox and drop good redpills much more often.

1/2

2/2

> it's also a defensive posture by (((them))) to protect Hollywood

When are Bill Maher's victims coming out anway?

All faggots were molested, Jack. Let's talk about that.

Pedo Dan Schneider also has money issues I hear.

The tweet was deleted (of course) but I managed to track down an archive link.

archive.is/VpXLH

Nevermind, account got nuked. I'm still trying to piece together what the fuck happened.

What a bitch.

God, the fucking nerve on these kikes. Everyone in the media business deserves to hang.

Hopefully they will throw the book at every one of these lying cunts for perjury, defamation &tc. This simply slapping these degenerate cunt's wrists has to cease.

Kikebart:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/26/court-documents-roy-moore-accuser-violent-nature-history-criminal-fraud-family/

The truth comes out. They know if they win it's bc of gaslighting and trickery. But they know in reality they're kinda fucked, even with all the cheating. But still, never underestimate a cornered rabid animal w/ nothing to lose. Moore voters should keep up the pressure. Attack

Trump is fuckin smart. Hammer 2A as a major issue. See how far Doug Jones gets running on a gun cntrl platform in the deep south. And if he flip flops, hammer him for being too right-wing. See how leftists will take it.

Jones is a fucking faggot and a pathetic joke. Can't decide if it's better to leave them thinking he has a chance, then meltdown on election day when he loses anyway- like Ossoff; or just bury him now and be done wasting time on this colossal cheating baby killing faggot.

Col. Busby seems like a fruit
Seems like AL is wise to the (((Establishment's))) tricks, but it doesn't make Busby's attempt any less contemptible.

I'm gonna just leave this….here.

Do with it what you want.
Surprised no one thought of it yet.

The salt, I say. The salt….

2/10 try harder

Thanks user. This type of infographic has its place… I would say this is a "2nd-tier" type of redpill, for use after a simple one that draws normies in. Although, certain communities respond to more wordy infographics on the 1st go-around. All depends on the audience

A wild Eggman McMuffin appears in Alabama

What could go wrong

Good draft, but for fuck's sake you are terrible.
It's a complete mess. Fix your shit.

Wait, where does it say she had a cell phone?

Hey not to mention Polanski and Franken. Like this.

They're still pretending Moore only has a 5-8 point lead, which is clearly not wrong. I fear (((they))) may try to Diebold him out of the vote.

Good OC, but I wouldn't use "dating" as it gives leftists a way to distract from the main point by claiming you're purposefully misinterpreting the facts or some shit. Either use "molested", "abused" or stick to neutral language. The others are good though, and I'd add a few more while we're at it. See here for inspiration: archive.is/FrD21

Found this on Kikebart's homepage. This pathetic campaign waged against Moore is toast.

(Checked)

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

el bumperito

Holla Forums was right again

just like they believed the bill clonton accusers

fake news bump

(checked)
They can't see past their own (((noses))).
Losing Moore stings, yes, but in taking Moore down, they've exposed that much more of the (((establishment))) and lost the one thing that could save /theirguys/ from the chickens that are coming home to roost. They could have (((claimed))) hypocrisy if Moore was seated, yet their guys are being pushed out like Franken. Ignore that they've done far far worse than is alleged against Moore. Pizzagate is the tip of the noseberg. Now they'll have nothing. How many of the (((establishment))) Democrats are kikes again? Republicans? Franken and Weinstein are typical kikes. There are plenty more.

Don't worry about Moore. He'll sue yearbook girl and demand the book be turned over to an independent forensic examiner. If she (((can't find))) the book, she'll be toast. If it's found to be bogus and the ink used for that writing was first made in 1996, she'll be toast. She's already admitted that the writing isn't 100% authentic. The dam cracks.

We win either way. A Moore victory brings delicious feminist salt. A Moore defeat sets us up for several shots at (((them))). A close defeat, followed by proof the allegations are bogus? Christmas.