I know the wage gap is BS, but let me hear for a second

I know the wage gap is BS, but let me hear for a second.

Why not make a law that forces companies to pay more to women that they hire with force quotas and see if more girls pick STEM.

maybe if companies can't get enough girls in STEM to do it that'll maybe shown that girls don't like stem.

don't you think?

maybe companies can tell feminists hey: we pay more to women and we're forced to hire girls, now what?

retard

I'm just talking on hypotheticals.

Get gassed Ivanka, you kike cunt.

Your hypothetical is nigger-tier. In high level business, there are two kinds of business men. The ones that do not give a fuck, want results and profit, and don't fuck around. Then there are the marxist-indoctrinated jews or jew lovers who want to make a feminist marxist utopia. The latter is on a decline since they usually don't get results and lead to the downfall of the business.

A thread died for this stupid fucking bullshit.

yeah, but I still wonder how can you prove to feminists and jew marxists that girls don't want stem because of biological diferences between the sexes than patriarchy?

Get out and don't come back

The former tend to hide their jew tendencies better, though.

You're on the right track, but you're still not there, yet.

You prove to feminists women don't want stem by crushing their skulls with your boot, kike

You're not wrong, there are redpilled business men though. Look at Trump. When being around kikes long enough you catch the pattern.

how do we defeat feminism BS then?

With semen.

How the fuck does that even cross your mind? Are you 15?

By becoming a man and defeating the kikes

Feminism only exists because the kikes want a platform to empower women in the most degenerate way. The only way to stop it is to reclaim your masculinity

Why do you think women are under-represented in STEM fields, user? Women make up over 60% of college grads, so obviously they aren't being restricted from educational opportunities. Yet, even with this over-representation in higher-education, women only compose about 30% of STEM faculty positions. Why do you think that is?

Why the fuck would any woman want to go "stem". It is hard work.

nah man, is just an idea.

you know, to discuss stupid BS here.

You're either underage or have nigger-tier intelligence

Are you deaf?

asking what if they pay more to women is a logical question to the wage gap BS.

answer my questions

biological diferences.

male babies are shown to put more attention to photos of engines than females, who look at photos of faces more.

but the question is, how do you explain that is something biological, that both genders have diferent interests?

nobody cares that girls wanna be teachers and psychologist.

exactly. women self-select to non-STEM fields because most aren't interested. So why are you treating this like a problem to be solved? What is to be gained by convincing more women to joing STEM fields?

Women who want to go into STEM already have massive benefits, like ease of entry into college programs. And it doesn't help. You could pay them more to go into STEM and they'd still avoid it, because they'd view it as "toxic" to them.

You can not give into social justice demands. Their demands are a division for the fact they want to take control and evict current members.

because my only experience with american politics is through youtube propaganda and Holla Forums and it seems like is a big issue to spic like me in spicland.

It's not a big issue for most Americans. You're watching propaganda, which makes it appear as if it's a big deal to everybody.

how do you defeat propaganda and SJW?

It's not a problem. SJWs operate from the fallacious theory that everyone is basically the same, so women should elect to work/study/do the same things, in the same proportion, as men. Of course, this is absurd, and the imbalances across university major enrollments prove it. Women are overrepresented in college, yet make up only 15% of math majors. Why? Becuase they're less likely to enjoy doing math. The SJW will argue it's cultural, not biological, but our culture in the US hasn't been hostile towards women doing STEM jobs in 60+ years. It's just autistic kvetching from lefties but no one really cares because most people understand women aren't in STEM because they don't want to be.

A simple survey of enrollment in BA majors would accomplish this I would think. Most women go for Education/Social "sciences" and the various new "studies" majors. Men pick hard sciences/business/computer (various). Its not complicated.

why do people make a big fuss about it and why they deny is biological?

The solution is to have laws which pay people based on productivity and nothing else, which favors men and not women. Let them keep telling themselves they are equal when they physically are unable to perform as equals. Let them take it to court and be counter sued for lack of productivity and slander etc.

Like I mean,were all equal right, so if women cant shovel the same number of pounds of dirt in an hour that men can, its because they are slacking off amirite? Take em to court, sue em for not being as productive as the man next to them. No excuse, they are equal. Thats wage theft.

Because the entire philosophy of the sjw left is that everyone is equal, and differences in preference, attitude, etc. all result from culture, rather than biology. This is why the left wants to control culture and society - because they think if you just create the right material conditions, equality of thought and action will be realized. If differences are biological, there's no way to control or direct the behavior externally, and instead we would have to build society around our nature rather than over it.
"Equality" has become a religion to the left, so anytime they see men and women not in equal parts somewhere, the default assumption is that it's society to blame for that disparity, rather than people's innate preferences.

how do we solve this problem?

killing lefties?

by being educated merciless ridiculing the left

be honest, can pol win this battle?

resistance is victory, user.

Because they're denying neuroscientific studies of brain-function comparing men and women which show that male/female brains are "wired" differently? "Progressives" love science unless experiments/evidence contradict their politics.

Regardless if it works or not, expect violent riots if this occurs. No way in hell will any man worth his salt, who worked his ass off to get where he's at, allow this shit to occur. Even normalfags are tired of the (((wage gap))) myth, especially every blue collar man out there who works himself to death just to be able to put literal chump change in his account. Offering these degenerate and lazy walking slits more money than everyone else just to draw their interest for fake social bullshit will have a lot of people drawing their weapons and taking the streets me included. If you're looking for a quick way to get a happening going then sure. But doing it just to show that women will do anything, regardless if they even want to or not, if the price is right is a very bad idea. They already have government mandated quotas across the board, they're already forced to be hired just for having a pussy. That's still not bringing them in, what more can we honestly really do at this point? And more importantly why? What if this did succeed? Then women in every industry and business would have to be paid more at the expense of everyone else think of the $15 minimum wage but escalate the consequences much much bigger and widespread

This, other retarded threads, /fit/ slide threads, (((they're))) really trying now.

With the truth.