The Kekistani Authorized Version (KAV). Genesis thinktank

We all know the KJV is bullshit, doctored beyond recognition and not in keeping with the Kekistani movement. Here's your chance to change history. Every week we will be tackling a new section of the Septuagint starting with Genesis. As the communities skills grow so will our ambition.

This is the ancient Greek old testament, Tsoloystoy sent over 15 years translating the document and believed it was closer to the original texts than the Hebrew version due to the morphing nature of a language in use. Modern understanding of ancient Greek was reasonably well preserved throughout the dark ages so this is a great baseline to start from.

Some fun things about ancient greek, no spaces, no vowels…What this means is that many interpretations are possible for any string of characters. Tyrants, including King James, have used this fact to bend this holy text to their will, now is your chance to bend it to yours.

My personal commitment to you:
Once we have a completed book I will create an host a website to share our work. I will maintain it out of pocket, no subscribe below or/ patreon shillcraft.

The Text:
septuagint.bible/genesis

Greek to Latin Characters:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_alphabet

Free online greek to english dictionary:
kypros.org/cgi-bin/lexicon/

Additional Resources:
theoldpathspublications.com/Downloads/Free/The Septuagint ebook.pdf
bibledatabase.org/bibles_greek.html
ecmarsh.com/lxx/lxx_account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/genesis/1.htm
codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx
kypros.org/LearnGreek/roman_table.htm
digi.vatlib.it/view/MSS_Vat.gr.1209
newadvent.org/fathers/index.html.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking die

I'm sure I will. Open to suggestions for a better title. I'd enjoy a play on KJV/KJV or KAV to help with SEO

Let's not.

PAV, Pepe's authorized version?

Just read an in-line bible, user. Greek right there next to English, and if you do it online at like Blue Letter Bible, you can google each word you are interested in.
Or research which (few) passages have any amount of controversy around them (and then realize the neo-homo false prophets are trying to twist scripture and that the basic tenats of Christianty haven't changed in 2017 years).
God bless, but maybe your efforts could be better spent elsewhere.

There is power in a book though. And the overall themes coming from a sesspit like may well be very very different. The language is so fluid (I may actually be thinking hebrew here). mlk become molok ma lek me lako etc etc etc etc. That a lone could yeild some truely interesting results

going to check out Blue Letter Bible. KJV fan (have an early 1800s version at home) just finished Tsolosoys new testament translations and was blown away how different it was.

Create a new thread and start by doing this

We cannot translate the whole bible here.Although it is very interesting to do so.

Yeah I am thinking hebrew here. Going to find a good source text later tonight

As much as the Kekistan is cancer when discussed on 8/pol/ there's no doubt that it helps to redpill normies.
What may begin as le funny frog maymay may grow over time into full blown 14/88 NatSoc ideology.
I don't blame anyone from trying to keep this shit out of Holla Forums but don't try so suppress it outside of here.

God dammit man, fuck this gay kekistany 4cuck bullshit, all It does is bring down the already dismal quality of this board please take it some were else you huge fag

that's the whole idea here. Hitting the masses. People love that fucking frog! maybe should have specified a "not for you"-esque qualification. You think there will be enough interest to get this done?

Wrong is does nothing but promote virtue signaling from the (((right))) and convince useful idiots to bend the knee to their new (((masters)))

I get it dude. I care not for Kekistan myself, only tried to fit it into the KJB KJA KJV abbr. and reach a wide audience. The troll effect from a kekistani subject line also helps drive internal traffic to the thread. open to more creative suggestions if we get to thread 2.

I don't really understand what you're saying here. "wrong is nothing" isn't conveying information into my brain.

There's a reason it went viral, I see your virtue signaling viewpoint on that reptile though. Suggestions?

EN>in at upon with

This is the translation.

biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/genesis/1.htm

codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx

I realize that, however there are ways to parse that.
for apxn for example we have
"beginning", "origin" or "source of action"

so we can actually get "With a source of action" instead of "In the Beginning". Having a beginning at all was a tool of the church to maintain control. According to my 'research' there was beginning. You see the power here?

>codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx
great source!

Even sissy alt-right has its place in redpilling process. If something is 3extreme5normies then they'll shut down and not accept it. It takes time for them to get used to something and alt-right is like a pile of shit that's used to help garden grow better.

sorry, there was no beginning. its possible to twist this into a science compatible document if desired. I feel humour and rule of cool should rule.

Better quality.

And the alt-right is very religious. The seep in the wakeup is really important in this. Our community tackling so a task, translating the bible, also signals we are an institutional-tier force. We weild a force as large as those behind kings and church. That is a strong message that may wake up the sleepers in and of itself.

ἐποίησε (epoíēse) – without movable nu

third-person singular aorist active indicative of ποιέω (poiéō)

poieo

1) to make

1a) with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.

1b) to be the authors of, the cause

1c) to make ready, to prepare

1d) to produce, bear, shoot forth

1e) to acquire, to provide a thing for one' s self

1f) to make a thing out of something

1g) to (make, i.e.) render one anything

1g1) to (make, i.e.) constitute or appoint one anything, to appoint or ordain one that

1g2) to (make, i.e.) declare one anything

1h) to put one forth, to lead him out

1i) to make one do something

1i1) cause one to

1j) to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about)

2) to do

2a) to act rightly, do well

2a1) to carry out, to execute

2b) to do a thing unto one

2b1) to do to one

2c) with designation of time: to pass, spend

2d) to celebrate, keep

2d1) to make ready, and so at the same time to institute, the celebration of the passover

2e) to perform: to a promise

But their religion is the sphincter.

we also let shit memes die instead of attaching them to promising, potentially-powerful ideas because we were faggots and haven't lurked enough and then try to back-track when we're called-out. fuck OP and fuck this gay thread. let it die and start it again in a month or so. work on some OC in the meantime.

Idk, people need to learn the importance of patience and humility over ego and pride in my mind, if they truly valued their own volk and the future they wouldn't see a need to virtue signal how edgy they are, I think the "right" needs to re- evaluate were they stand in that

This hit me like a flash of lightening. I wanted to put it out there as soon as possible. Yeah I am backtracking, I don't want to alienate people who would help otherwise, and I don't really care what the title is. I thought (correctly I think) that it would drive people into the thread due the ongoing discussion around that frog.

The text itself is where its going to be really fun. If this will be a good idea in a month then it is a good idea now.

It could also could be interpreted as "principle" and "authority"
In order for it to be interpreted as a source of action, the action should be clarified. So it should be the apxh of(it's the of that is really important here) something which is not implied in the text. Apxh ( or arhe if you want to pronounce it correctly), if it's used in the begining of a paragraph it usually implies >. It is kinda the same as first in the english language.
So I strongly believe it is in the begining.
Also ἐποίησε is he made

I get that. Those are definately themes that could go into infinity's (?) authorized verision (IAV). A big infitiy would be a hookish logo

The OC point is fair. We need some branding behind this.

Could it be something like, "With authority man is made" something that suggests that the larger society actually shapes the individual psyche? The more I'm getting into the greek the more I think this will be easier with ancient hebrew, I want something that can flex alot if you know what i mean

So you got greek skills thats dope. I have some linguist training but nothing too in depth

"with principle man is made" is also a really nice sentiment

No it should have in authority TO something like this passage. Which is the begining in the prologue of john
Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος͵
καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν͵
καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.
οὗτος (ἦν ἐν ἀρχῇ ) !!!πρὸς!!! τὸν θεόν.
πάντα δι΄ αὐτοῦ ἐγένετο͵
καὶ χωρὶς αὐτοῦ ἐγένετο οὐδὲ ἕν.

This has both examples, both in the begining and and with authority, it is the word πρὸς that makes a difference.

given that it took 30 posts to begin to hash out 3 words and most bible are around 500,000 words we only have 1,500,000 posts left to hash out both the new and old testaments in full. We can drop the multiple gospels into one book and skip some of the old testament books that suck. If we shoot for 700,000 posts it will only take 1000 threads. This seems like alot but consider that LV is on like #50 in the last month. That amount of parcipation and we'd be 5% of the way there. Thats genesis baby! This actually made me feel much better about the project. totally doable.

Awesome! Well "In the Beginning, is a classic I guess" whats your background in this?

What are your thoughts on going off the hebrew, given the aims of having something new emerge from the text? The fact that greek has conjugation is actually fairly restrictive.

Autism and ancient and modern Greek knowledge. This passages also aren't actually ancient greek it a common type of spoken greek (but not modern either) which can be understood very easily if you have knowledge of modern Greek and a little bit of ancient. Ancient Greek is much much harder than this.

Hey just saw this post. Really good thoughts Going to keep this thread going for today and make a new one tomorrow. I don't think we should do the whole thing but we should definitely take some of the old testament books in full. I thought genesis would be a good start given its familiarity.

Cool! glad you found me.
So this isn't even ancient greek…Maybe we should develop the resource base people can use to help first and shove off from there.

Better Greek to Latin table:
kypros.org/LearnGreek/roman_table.htm

It is a really beautifull language with an extensive vocabulary which really has no boundaries. And I mean that.The fact that it was written in greek had immense power in the spread of the religion because it was the most widespread language then .

Gospel of John starts at 1349 up right hand column.

digi.vatlib.it/view/MSS_Vat.gr.1209

I'm reading abit about it now. Greek seems to have more grammar/declension sort of rules that may make it harder for english speakers to translate it.

Thats wonderful sauce user. I believe Tsolstoy used john as the base of his gospels and settled ambiguity by consulting the other gospels. I feel like thats sound reasoning we may want to latch onto.

Any thoughts of starting with the gospels instead of the OT?

Had a bias against American Evanelicals that would constantly refer to OT, the Law of Moses, and the modern state of "Israel", so I started with the NT. Read Gospel of John was first, short Letters second, Acts third, Paul's Letters Fourth, Luke and Mark were next, then finished the NT reading Matthew. With Matthew, I cracked open the Sinaiticus and biblehub's Greek/English. Since then, I've read some of the Apocrypha, and Church Fathers see newadvent.org/fathers/index.html. John Chrysostom was prolific and will take me into late next year, at least, to read his writings alone.

NT is written in a more modern voice, and was able to stay with the teachings of Christ and the Apostles as well as apply these teachings easily unlike the more esoteric books of Moses and the rest of the Tanakh. To each their own.

I delve into the OT when referenced by the NT or Church Fathers, therefore my interpretations from the OT are Eastern Orthodox Christian biased.

What is Cathars?
It is an interesting concept and food for though.
Before reading the the two testaments it would be very usefull to learn about all the movements around them.

speaking of cathars, my ancestors, the de Montforts, had some fun with them one time. can anyone red pill me the de Montforts? sage for off topic

Stop at this moment! Kek is Lucifer, you don't want to help his enemy Moloch (JAWE).