Ask an any who may or may not be under federal investigation

hey guys. i made some comments on here and other places which interested some federal people, and they came to my house today (there (this may or may not be true) was no warrant and they were willing let inside).

Ask me anything about it.

Anything I say or do on this website is entirely satire. Any relation to a real event or agencies activity is simply coincidence. I condemn violence and terrorist organizations and do not affiliate with them. (you guys should use this btw on your posts if they might be confused for supporting violence or hate groups. But none of you do since this is a board of peace and education, hence my motivation to post here.)

sage

Fuckoff kike

hello officers

Fake news.

We are a board of peace. Polite sage.

Did you tell them that they are pathetic niggers? Did you let them inside? Did you tell them to fuck off? The answers should be yes, no, and yes.

no yes no

You done fucked up user.

are you a clinton shill?

DON'T BE FOOLED

SAGE

check out these dubs

parsley
sage
rosemary and thyme

GAS YOURSELF KIKE

sage

THIS IS A SHILL TRYING TO PUSH FOR AN EXODUS TO (((OTHER SITES))) USING DISINFO ABOUT A FAKE "COMPROMISE" IN THE SITE
SAGE AND REPORT

Seeing everything going on I actually was honestly asking if you were part of a Clinton Shilling group, because if they're under federal investigation under secret

no

I think you posted in the wrong thread

oh, well do you have a personal faceberg where you said something
Remember user OPSEC is crucial

Good thing Trump is rounding up you damn (((conservatives)))

Wrong, kike.
THIS IS A SHILL TRYING TO PUSH FOR AN EXODUS TO (((OTHER SITES))) USING DISINFO ABOUT A FAKE "COMPROMISE" IN THE SITE
SAGE AND REPORT

Kill all jews.
This is not satire.
Their collective death carries no detrimental effects, the opposite is the case.
It is impossible to argue against this.

Sure I'll ask you OP.
Here's my question, why don't you kill yourself or crawl back to cuckchan or Leddit.

Tell me how that even is the case here faggot, you provide no argument

Hello shill

lol you might aswell SWIM
The thought police doesnt adhere to any rules