ITS A PSYOP

ok /Pol listen, Ima lurker, have been for years, I'm banned from Halfchan and I have never really posted there. I've been browsing for about 5 years.
AmeriCucks, WE ARE BEING PSYOPd right this second… (((THEY))) are driving Pol/acks to go post on Twitter thru, CBTS, and they that, Normies will come to browse. >>SCREENCAP THIS
cuz here's what's gunna happen.. One by one Many of us will be DOXXED or Banned from Twitter, and other internet Platforms. Remember…. There's a Vote soon on "NetNeutrality" and anything could be attached to that. Ima nobody who livestreams Truth here n there on Periscope But I can For see where this is going. Just cuz Trumps in, doesn't mean a plan That's been in motion since before the 50s probably and quite possibly over thousands of years is gunna be stopped because of a few /Pol posts. We here in US need to band together and Stop the Direct Energy Weapons that started Cali fires, and stop HAARP, chemtrails and weaponized weather. AGENDA 21 Is And has been in FULL EFFECT. WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUNNA DO? moms basement ain't bad, same size as the MEGACITY apartments… We owe Some Power countries LAND… Trumps Strengthening Ties with allies. STRAP IN L, GET FIT, PREPARE…..

sage

Dead serious…

That was quick btw….

sage

I'm telling you right now, in the last CbtS thread on half… they're openly giving out the "Next level" up Chan… stop or find a way to not have it traced back here. WE need this place. fuckin safe… smh

sage

Lol 😆

IVE NEVER seen three SAGE in a row lmao

Reported.

For what cuck

sage

6 NOW. WHY U WANNA CLEAN DIS OUT

sage

TOO MUCH truth ehh?

sage

Don't hate on him, he's just not a believer. The ones that CHOOSE not to listen will be left behind………

Hey fag S'go'in'on

world war 3 is the Trump card

Half of you worship Kike fuckin ECelebs.. were fucked

try harder

Pol/

Holla Forums
the happening is upon us

It's Def Happenin'. Ima Beleiver Trust Me. My Scopes are under constant attack, aim shadowbanned, U wanna VETT me POL I'll drop my twitter idgaf.

sage

sage

Indeed it is… Between Weather (((Disasters))) and (((Shootings))) (((They're))) about to have us right where (((they))) want us… We Will prevail Tho…. just be focused, aware, and fit… You'll be alright

sage

GTFO PSYOP Alex Jones

WHOA must be a Shoah!!!!

It's a good idea #FolowRabitz But just BECAREFUL. Norms are on their way. Posting Literal Screencaps of Pol it's good but could be bad.

sage

sage

Hey this guy is All right lets invite em to the LE TOP SECRET NAZI MEET UP WHERE WE PLAY LE HUEY LEWIS

You can easily identify someone going full schizo when they Keep capitalizing Random words for No REASON

MY SIDES COCKSUCKHA!!!!

sage

😂

sage

sage

InB4 Op is a Fag

Consider talking to your family about this

sage

And here I thought jews where supposed to be good with numbers, And yet here they are wasting perfectly good dubs.
Enjoy the yous

More sage…

sage

sage

Pair a good dubs.. HH

what's with the saging?

Are you goys doing a ceremony??

i can sage too

sage

sage

What’s with the shilling?

We can all sage together like a big family

That's what I'm wondering… I was just trying to help….
And I wasn't trying to try cuckbro. I'm just a genuine goy…

you tell me buddy

what am i shilling? you didn't even check em

sage

sage

Fuck off, dipshit.

This doesn't happen "By Chance". These weapons are real…

exactly

sage

sage

is your gizzard tickled schlomo?

Spencer=Kike
Heimbach=Kike
Cerno=Kike
Loomer=Kike
I can go on… You get the idea… These talking heads are just there to keep us docile… The fire rises

sage

how come everyone has answers but no one has solutions?

sage

Whoa.. welcome to da Shoah..

Lurk 10,000 more years

sage

ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK

SAMSON LOOMS

Sorry. and i am going back to the shadows Now… Godspeed Anons. Stay Safe…

sage

HEIL Trump, The BlackSun Rises, Our Day is Coming…. GoodBye My Indian Friends…. Sage Away…

sage

Is social Engineering real? Social Media Platforms Data mine and research popular opinions in pretty much exact locations, or Nationally, and present certain "Events" Certain ways, thru the media as to sway public opinion one way or the other… (((They))) are not stupid… Even tho people yell fakeNews, people still watch and beleive in it… Action needs to be taken on our/ behalf, and #Rabbit is a good start… just keep the home base under wraps. That's all Sage Bros, I won't post ever again… I'm too illiterate.