HAPPENING: 13,000+ New JFK files just released

GET IN HERE
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
>archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

PRESS RELEASE
archives.gov/press/press-releases/nr-18-09

13000 NEW FILES JUST RELEASED. TIME TO START DIGGING.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112745.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10059-10423.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10103-10219.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10014-10065.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10004-10124.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10056-10111.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10056-10128.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10056-10108.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10062-10162.pdf
archive.is/HJzUL
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10063-10005.pdf
gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/igor_bogdanoff_10000_euros_pour_son_vol_en_helico_320333
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10071-10032.pdf
britannica.com/topic/World-Council-of-Churches
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10071-10324.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10086-10394.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10079-10014.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10100-10237.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10103-10194.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov
documents.theblackvault.com/documents/jfk/NARA-Oct2017/NARA-Nov-2017/104-10439-10115.pdf
archives.gov/research/jfk/jfkbulkdownload
maryferrell.org/php/cryptdb.php?id=KUBARK
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk20171109.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk20171103.zip
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=C80260BCD92841867AA12456328D7015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritchie_Boys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._Records_Collection_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilio_Núñez_Portuondo
archive.org/details/ThePlotAgainstTheChurch_192
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32136342.pdf
mobile.twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_
youtube.com/watch?v=we3vEvOhKR0
archive.is/OuAC1
archive.is/25QMJ
youtube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU
archive.is/ItTUu
archive.is/nInNo
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32328992.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32313164.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32272312.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32424904.pdf
archive.is/QNzd3
tbrnews.org/?m=201605
tbrnews.org/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7fifyh/hollywood_satanic_sex_slaves_the_next_generation/
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32352381.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32341503.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10220-10054.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32339122.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10300-10093.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10267-10403.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
oh shit nigga

KIKE FREE BUMPAROO

Gettin' my shovel m88's!

Its a fucking lot. I bumped the old thread but it wasn't getting attention so I made a new one, pls no bully mods.

I found the Bogdanovs mentioned lol.

whoa whoa whoa wait a fucking minute

What's higher priority? Vault 8 or JFK?

Im more of a clandestinefag than a techfag so I'll be here.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112745.pdf

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

no.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10059-10423.pdf

JFK, after careful consideration, I have reason to believe that we still have elements corrupting our govt since JFK.

Spoopy

get a magnet link put together and i'll seed it

An assets first hand account on the execution of Che Guevara .

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10103-10219.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10014-10065.pdf

Bump

Bump

eeeeeeeeee

B U M P

I'd love to help dig but I'm a relative child that knows nothing about the Kennedy assassination aside what I've seen on the talmudvision, and therefore have no idea what to look for.
bump

look for anything about Hitler

good find

It is sad that many of the old Kennedy investigators have passed away before seeing this, but it is what it is (we don't have Hitler to guide us either). Do your best and look for interesting revelations which contradict the official narrated of the Warren Commission report.

Look for the word kikes.
As in kikes did this.

Also: Fucking kikes; Hitler alive and totally in the right; should have helped the Nazis; Assassins glow in the dark

I'm mostly assuming the kikepedia is the "official" narrative and going from there

No sign of South American Hitler yet, but I did find this

Am I the only one who always read John Fucking Kennedy?

well, there it is.

the phone call that killed Kennedy

wew

Alphabet spooks BTFO

Always include the pdf link, or at least the filename

Nicely done

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10004-10124.pdf

Literally every time you see someone with the title "Community organizer" it's a fucking fed or a commie working with feds, national or international. At least that's how it was when I was growing up.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10056-10111.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10056-10128.pdf

nevermind

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10056-10108.pdf

fucking 4plebers not being wise with their memes

We know now that Rockefeller and the Trilateral Commission played a part. I bet they had to take out JFK so they could have a chance at founding Trilateral the way they wanted. This timeline just gets fucking spookier every day.

What's that Goy? Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak is in the news for helping Weinstein hire Israeli Security Firm Black Cube? What? Mossad Helped Stalk Us Citizens inside America? HURRY RELEASE A FEW THOUSAND HEAVILY REDACTED JFK FILES!

waste of dubs and you're late

anything about ted cruz's father yet?

This is how the Jew and the Low IQ modern day Holla Forums acts.
The last release proved Kikes responsible and fucking absolutely nothing happened
60 years ago faggot.
Whats it going to help?
There are fucking happenings right now, which implicate actual Kikes inside of Israel

and hitler alive in argentina wasn't a major fucking find

If 100 year old nazis can get thrown in prison, 70 year old feds and commies can to.
You have never heard of multitasking either, have you?

Why the fuck are there 11 stickies?

Have at it m8. Vault 8 came out from Wikileaks today too. Feel free to explain that one.

10, and because shit is actually happening.

I never said those weren't major finds newfriend.
Trump caught them off guard with that release
These are planned and heavily reviewed

I wouldn't really count the rtfm thread.

Woo

Not these ones schlomo

top secret tupperware agents

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10062-10162.pdf

CIA makes mistakes too, important information infrequently seeps though the tight grip they have on the narrative. Even a small find can hint at a much bigger picture.

This was JFK's Secret Service in contact with Rockefeller, isn't that spooky enough?

this needs some context I guess
"KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation"
archive.is/HJzUL

black power creating unrest fueled by communists

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10063-10005.pdf

B U M P

im not even surprised. i met them IRL few years ago, they were shilling their last book at my city mall kek. they came with igor piloting an helicopter and the DGAC (air cops in Francistan) came just after and sued them for unauthorized landing

gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/igor_bogdanoff_10000_euros_pour_son_vol_en_helico_320333 proof, but it's in frog

I FUCKING KNEW IT
No wonder that commie heretic was put in. Fucking cianiggers, they ruin anything they put their hands on

communists supporting the negro upraising in the USA
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10071-10032.pdf

If you know anything about the US government and even semi big happenings, then you know there are MILLIONS of pages of bullshit.

Embedded: Dr. James Wickstrom on the lies and subversion of Mainstream Churchianity

Subverted and perverted by one worldists/communists. I read somewhere that Christian seminaries actually let Rabbis in to teach the pastors/priests who now trumpet the Jewish fables from the pulpit. Unfortunately, these fables and perversions have causes many of our kinsmen to turn from the wisdom contained in the books which are falsely attributed to Jewish history.

britannica.com/topic/World-Council-of-Churches

Obongo was a "Community Organizer" so being a literal CIAnigger would explain why all his school and law records are sealed.

literally running the foreign media
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10071-10324.pdf

Obongo's first job out of college was with Business International Corp. (BIC) which was exposed as a CIA front.

Old news

Could this be Trump's endgame?

(checked)
dubs confirm bogdanov removal

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10086-10394.pdf

Seems to be a compilation. can't find anything particularly good here, but it's over 100 pages to sift through.

weird 15 page pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10079-10014.pdf

As the density of the happenings get thicker and thicker, human race became closer drawn to the big happenings of them all. As more is concentrated the louder the bang!

delivery of 50 lbs of (rifle?) cartridges to corpus christi texas oct 1st 1963
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10100-10237.pdf

Sounds just like what's happening in Europe right now!!! Commies know how to make demonstrations happen and how to utilize labor organizations and Catholic Church.

150 pages of discussions between the warren commission and the cianiggers
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10103-10194.pdf

Q from pol mentioned Godfather 3, which included the mafia buying favor with the Catholic church to obtain legitimacy.
Here you have the Catholic church acting as a pawn.
Snow White could mean drugs, or a tale of Prince Charming coming to rescue lady liberty from an evil witch.

This is all assuming Q is not a LARP.

I just brought this up bc I find the Catholic church being used as a tool interesting.
USSR would likely have been against the church itself as I believe communism is somewhat anti religion.
However, what if religious organizations were regularly infiltrated by governments? This could serve reason as to why they ship volunteers to seemingly random locations.
If a government(s) were to infiltrate the church at a level that determined the location of priests, one could imagine the power they'd have, especially in the confessional.
Priests are men. I imagine blackmail is common place.
I imagine corrupting priests is ideal for subversion.

You are just a useless nigger that thinks he is management.

Fake news. Everyone knows the jews are behind every fucking thing, like everyone on the right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov

Who are you quoting? Help dig or fuck off.

Is there a zip file?
jeezus

Are you intending to intentionally download a zip bomb?

I'm just too damn lazy to download one at a time.

You'd think that blacks would feel shame that literally every other race on the planet see them as nothing more than a destabilization tool to be used on other countries.

I doubt sure anyone here will be able to answer this question, so this will just be an open-ended question: Why the hell is there so much MLK stuff in these files? Everyone knows that was an entire event/investigation in and of itself, so why so much information lumped into JFK files?

I still don't get why the "hitler escaped" page was there. I thought it would be 3K then 13K files about JFK.

If I remember correctly, that file was in a completely different archive - not in the JFK archive. I may be wrong, though, since I haven't been in a JFK thread since the first day they were first released a few weeks ago.

dubs confirm

The Hitler documents (among others)
were released earlier in the year, but not publicized. They were sitting on the archive page for months before anyone found them.

Blacks feel shame kek.. Literally the most shameless mob of shit on the planet

A search of ocr data from the 11/26 release shows the following files contain the term 'Hitler'
There likely are more where the image quality was too poor for good ocr.

The common hypothesis is there was an implicit understanding that the JFK files would never see the light of day and the MLK files were purposefully filed with them for protection.

We're reaching meme levels that shouldn't even be possible.

with these tons of redaction did it even shed some bit of light about the case?

mods have down syndrome

KUBARK is CIA's dept for running Double Agent.

That cryptonym pops up in at least dozens of JFKFiles.

The main document that I found explaining KUBARK is this:

CIA's Field Guide to Double Agents

documents.theblackvault.com/documents/jfk/NARA-Oct2017/NARA-Nov-2017/104-10439-10115.pdf

To make matters confusing, in other places, KUBARK is referred to as if he is a specific individual, i.e. "KUBARK is meeting with XYZ in Country ABC"

So I'm not sure if anyone on CIA's KUBARK team is just referred by the whole program or if it's the Boss of CIA's Double Agent operations.

dubs confirm tard mods

Ramon Alvarez Durant is important.

Silvia Durant fucked Lee Harvey Oswald when he went to Mexico to apply for a visa to Cuba.

CIA's LIONION spy ring in the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City were filming the gate and tapping the phones and bugged the office and were recording everyone who came and went.

CIA had a "201" file for Oswald after they spotted him entering the Cuban Embassy.

Coincidentally, the very day they installed the hidden camera to record the Embassy gate was the same day Oswald went to apply for a visa.

CIA's file also mentions Oswald's "sexual intercourse with Silvia Durant several times", but I haven't yet figured out who she is, why she matters, and how CIA would have know about Oswald's sex life in Mexico City without them tailing him or Silvia Durant or surveilling both of them.

In other files from 1978, when the House Select Committee on Assassinations came to Mexico to interview individuals named in CIA's files as having been investigated by CIA about JFK's assassination, Silvia Durant pops up again.

She was the only witness they could find and she wanted to travel to DC to testify about what she knew! In the files, it shows CIA were spying on Mexicans, and bizarely, the Mexican Intelligence liasons were intentionally preventing the House Select Committee from locating all of the witnesses! The Mexicans helped a few of them escape the country and hid the others.

Why would Mexico not want to cooperate with the HSCA?

I'm still digging in the dox to hopefully find answers to these questions.

I don't believe anyone in CIA or the HSCA ever figured out who really killed JFK.

I believe CIA just figured it would make them look even more Evil than they really are, because whoever did it out of the cast of thousands of anti-Castro militias they funded, all of them were connected to Bay of Pigs and on-going coup and assassination operations.

So CIA itself internally didn't want to know The Horrible Truth, because it would have been the end of Langley.

The cognitive dissonance to keep The Agency going led CIA to botch its own investigation of itself and bury the truth in a mountain of Bullshit and 100,000 pages of disorganized documents that nobody would ever be physically able to read to find the real truth.

nothing groundbreaking but evidence of nepotism between CIA and news media. Hal Hendrix was a reporter who worked for the CIA

THIS

or there were 2 factions in the cia and one side was trying to obfuscate material evidence and create field notes and entries that led away from the truth

Well I think everyone needs to rethink this as the brothers Bogdanov were 14 at the time of the murder.
The line
suggests the same name but a different bog and I would assume a much older bog as well as only one bog not the twin bogs.

National Enquierer's front page today has the headline "Oswald worked for the CIA!" and they're reporting it as if this was news and not old knowledge. Since National Enquierer is a prolefeed gossip rag (which are Jewish "News" for the dumb) what exactly is the goal here in repeating this and treating it as news?

I love this based mother fucker. I listen to him all the time at work.
Thanks to the user who showed me him a few months ago.

I'm a techfag, but feel I already suspected most of what the CIAniggers were up to. The Kennedy (((assassination)))
is bigger known.

*unknown. fuck.

So CIA is as bad or even worse than the KGB?
or the same for that matter

The KGB at least believed in the principles of its founding nation, as nefarious as said principles were. The CIA continually proves itself to be an Anti-American organization, conspiring against not only the leadership but the people, and engaging in complete and utter disreguard for the morals and respected law of the nation

The CIA grew out of the OSS.
(((Certain elements))) saw a rare opportunity in WW2, to take control of "secret" agencies withing the U.S. government, agencies that operated in the dark, with event the very elected representatives not knowing what they were using government money for, even though those representatives were voting to give it to them.
These "black budget" agencies could use those billions every year, to influence radical groups, assassinate foreign dignitaries, develop technologies under a veil of secrecy, anything they wanted to do. What has already leaked out about the CIA, for instance, proves they have no interest in following nor promoting the will of the U.S. public.
They have been caught selling drugs on our streets, creating brainwashed golems out of innocent victims (MK Ultra), and developing cleaner ways to assassinate "impediments" even though assassination was illegal at the time (heart-attack gun).

Who do they really work for? Operating in a shroud of "national security" secrecy, how could you possibly know? They could easily plot to assassinate U.S. elected & appointed representatives that they see as an obstacle to whatever agenda they might have, and the very representatives that vote them the money to kill those representatives, wouldn't have a clue.

Nothing good ever happens in secret.

Yep, that's the Jews, it has kike written all over it.

archives.gov/research/jfk/jfkbulkdownload

According to maryferrell.org/php/cryptdb.php?id=KUBARK

KUBARK is just CIA / CIA HQ.

Remind you of anyone?

Dank u sur

lol spooks

checked for glow in the dark cia niggers detected

>archives.gov/research/jfk/jfkbulkdownload

November 9 Release 3.2 GB

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk20171109.zip

November 3 Release 2.6 GB

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk20171103.zip

You're a fucking peach , thank you
Also I can't fucking wait for World War One hundred eleven

Any short highlights for people late to the party?

what exactly IS the BOGpill anons? I remember greek-jesus mentioning it on HWNDU, but I know nothing else

This is a horrifying diversion tactic because he's not entirely wrong

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=C80260BCD92841867AA12456328D7015

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritchie_Boys

checked
it's a retarded halfcuck lefty shill meme designed to shit up Holla Forums threads

I'm living in a fucking kookoo clock

I have ample free time today lads. Wanted to help when the first files were released, but midterms were fucking me.

They are jews who propably from what i can figure out, inherited a large sum of shekels stolen from the Russian people during the soviet-era.

Most of the jews in media had relatives in the Jewish revolution of Russia. That's how they are rich nowadays.

Excellent find user.

This does seem like the most likely scenario.

Too bad for them they never counted on a collaboration of autists on a Moroccan Panpipe enthusiast board, eh?

We can only hope.

semi-unrelated question, but is it really ww3? Wouldn't it be like ww6 or 7 at this point?

Per the JFK Records Collection Act:
In this Act:
(2) "Assassination record" means a record that is related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, that was created or made available for use by, obtained by, or otherwise came into the possession of—
(A) the Commission to Investigate the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy (the "Warren Commission");
(B) the Commission on Central Intelligence Agency Activities Within the United States (the "Rockefeller Commission");
(C) the Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities (the "Church Committee");
(D) the Select Committee on Intelligence (the "Pike Committee") of the House of Representatives;
(E) the Select Committee on Assassinations (the "House Assassinations Committee") of the House of Representatives;
(F) the Library of Congress;
(G) the National Archives and Records Administration;
(H) any Presidential library;
(I) any Executive agency;
(J) any independent agency;
(K) any other office of the Federal Government; and
(L) any State or local law enforcement office that provided support or assistance or performed work in connection with a Federal inquiry into the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, but does not include the autopsy records donated by the Kennedy family to the National Archives pursuant to a deed of gift regulating access to those records, or copies and reproductions made from such records.

HSCA investigated JFK, RFK, and MLK, hence their inclusion in the records.

Incidentally, there has been a MLK Records Collection Act proposed in Congress on four separate occasions but has died in committee each time: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._Records_Collection_Act

My alcoholic younger brother swears there’s something fucky about Huntsville AL, Werner von Braun, and JFK. It’s a bunch of incoherent rambling, but maybe wurst keeping in mind if anyone’s looking for Hitler.

Such as? If there is anything to it then I'll go investigate.

Then we have an assassination to solve and a man to avenge.

LET"S FIND OUT WHO SHOT JFK, LADS

John Jr did why do you think he called his magazine "George"?

it was magog.

see "jfk ii" on jewtube

My grandfather was very bitter about world war 2, he'd barely say anything because grandma wanted things settled, live life now. But, the lies in my 'history' books would trigger him enough to where I got an idea it bothered him. He said there's lots in history that's unmentionable, and he hoped we'd live peaceful lives.

Let's find "truth to end wars" like Julian has been quoted saying. We owe future tense this. Once truths are exposed, air them out. Take no side (Kennedy's side fine, he was truly trying to start with truth like Julian) question everything. We need to save 'the now' if we even want to think about future anything. Make sure to let all know the truth. Once this truth checks out they're more likely to keep digging around themselves. I'm really pissed and resent that truths all buried away, that caused so much grief for all citizens.

The CIAniggers hired him to take JFK out obviously

You're fucking retarded. War keeps us from falling into depressive nihilism. Not to say that it's a good thing, but until we're colonizing the stars, it's necessary.

Checked. The truth to end wars will end it with the final war.

I disagree. Until we've managed to overwrite human nature it will always be necessary.

Humans need something to fight, just like our immune systems, and just the same if we don't have something to fight, we'll seek something out no matter how trivial.

This is why we have spoiled millennial college students fighting things like gender and microagressions, because they've never had to fight anything real in their life.

I may be a hardcore pacifist, but we need a good war to end all this SJW bullshit.

No, it will be necessary until the jew doesn't exist. How new are you?

How new are YOU?

Here it seems like Silvia Duran was used in a parallel construction for the Warren Commission rather than expose their ongoing wiretapping.

The oven's almost heated, Shlomo.

Here is Silvia Duran's relation to Oswald. She worked at the Mexican Embassy when a man identifying himself as Lee Oswald made a call from there to the Soviet Embassy. I have many more pages where her name comes up. I can post a list if you'd like to dig.

Quick, use throw in more buzzwords, maybe people won't realize you're a newfag!

mexican employee of the cuban embassy, sry

Truth fears no investigation. Bout time we learnt that lesson. We're going to be stuck in cycles of kike wars til we learn history don't change til a lesson is learned from it. But hey, brothers fight brothers, go for it. Stay in a cycle if you want, it's tiresome for me.

Her husband was angry over a publication which made cause celebre of affair, the affair being her arrest and interrogation by mexican police at the request of the US, not a sexual affair with Oswald. docid-32108491.pdf

It must be hard going through life only being able to hold one thought in your head at a time.

You said it, kike.
Go ahead, type nigger.

Yes, yes I did. You know what I didn't say? "over the fucking evil kikes"
Not sure if you just don't understand, or can only argue strawmen, but the rest of us are capable of holding more than one thought in our head at a time.

You should try it sometime.

When someone states something reasonable, you typically don't add something also reasonable on to the statement by saying "no this".
You literally fucking implied niggers were the primary threat instead of jews by your snarky retarded way of saying niggers are a threat.

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Show me where I said that.

You know what implied means? It means I didn't actually say it.

And considering that what I DID say can also just as easily mean "and niggers" you're just grasping for straws to rationalize your false assumption that you've invested in too much to be able to admit you just fucked up.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
all he had to do was nothing and all files would have been dumped

BUTNOOOO
he had to do something
now agency can disappear files
many files referenced have not been dumped

FBI recently raided a cadaver selling company. Look at that picture, that guy is dead!

wut?

Wew

Can you share the document proving that the mob that provided the weapons to JFK's assassin was paid by the 'hebrews' to do so? Forgot to save it.

Everything seems to make sense when you understand that a Jew (JR) killed that patsy (LHO) that killed JFK to shut him up.

seriously what the fuck is wrong with their faces

plastic surgery addiction

You're making the fatal mistake in to thinking that gauls are human let alone white. This is their normal behaviour.

Read this

>Everything seems to make sense when you understand that a Jew (JR) killed that patsy (LHO) that killed JFK to shut him up.

Aliens

critter hybrids, agents of lucifer
no such thing as extraterrestrials

Theory: CIA turned into /ourguys/ via anal redpill hence all the anti-CIA sentiment around (((here))) lately
Weren't they the ones who leaked the NSA (Snowden) files?

AEVALIANT, FUZZY, SIDEROFF these codenames/names were subject of investigation in docid-32348311.pdf. Has anyone encountered them elsewhere or have additional info/leads?

almost a data overload

NOV 23, 1963
PLAN OF CASTRO CARRIED FORWARD, BOBBY IS NEXT SOON THE ATOMIC BOMBS WILL RAIN AND THEY WILL NOT KNOW FROM WHERE.

104-10050-10224.pdf #118

Off topic but keep using that meme

Which one?

ok this is real suspicious

But maybe that meme appeared because somebody knew about the "real bogdanovs", not the actors.

As retarded as bogposting is, they're still minor aristocracy.

The silence of the shills itt is amazing.

By who?

Everybody is realising that a lot of what they know about with history is a lie.
That means, we don't know what the fucks going on right now. The only reason why we get anywhere nowadays is because media like us piece it together from social media, sorting out the lies and truths and potential disinfo.

Even then we might only scrape the surface.

Holla Forums has more or less traced the kikes back to their inception in ancient sumer, we're getting a fairly complete view of things at this point.

ITS GOIN DOWN NIGGA

Horrific narcissism.

No I think a dog's being thrown a ball.

Snow White is probably a reference to the Church of Scientology. Look up their operation named that.

Just a spidey tingling.

Just look for jews. Make a list of anything jewish and just keep typing them in. Names, organizations, ect.

That's because MLK was a traitor and a commie. He was likely sold out by his own niggerkin, and offed as a "martyr" to the anti-segregation movement. Revealing any of that, would cause havok. I vote for the havok though.

(((They))) took over the church. See the Nostra Aetate in the Vatican II council. Jews such as (((Simon Oesterreicher))) orchestrated the infiltration and takeover.

Hell, the current pope is a communost agitator whose commie parents were forced to flee Italy oy vey! because Mussolini.

The catholics currently are being conditioned to want to adopt rapefugee children. The sheep have lost their shepherd and are being led to slaughter by wolves. The useful idiot mockingbird goyim in the church regurgitate and amplify the kike message, resisting any opposition. Idiot soup.

I bet some of the black community would have been horrified by what he had done.

And it's made me worried about a certain fuhrer.

SEP 18, 1963
Probable reference to call recipient Dr Emilio Nunez Pontuondo in this document on page 2 Emilio (Nunez) Protuondo. Nunez referenced as possible bribery financier cover story.

docid-32332588.pdf Emilio Nunez Portuondo described by informant as pro-american but without any real following.

./docid-32325943.pdf Aug 19, 1960 Emilio Nunez Portuondo referenced as subject on cover sheet, should be 13 pages, only have 2. Can't tell if Nunez is the subject of investigation or one of the informants, no context yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilio_Núñez_Portuondo possible crypto-kike, moving on to caller for now

In the old pic of the bogs, twin on right looks like Milo. I can't unsee it.

Russia was against the church when it was too strong and and its doctrine was antithetical to its purposes, and for it when it could control it and use it to get the people to align with the state. Communism is "anti religion" in the sense that it's anti-community: it can only function when all normal human bonds such as family, church, and community are destroyed. This is part of what Solzhenitsyn was getting at when he said, 'Socialism under any guise inevitably leads to the destruction of the human spirit.'

Elements of the Church have been taken over by kikes/satanists, but all is not lost. For one, the Church is bigger than any one administration: anti-popes have happened before. For two, see Poland of late.

Actually? I kinda figured of all institutions, Christianity would be pretty insulated from Jewish control. I know the pope sees a shrink but are Jews actually involved in the Church?

Constantine was a kike.

In case you're not just being fatuous and sincerely want an answer and can read
archive.org/details/ThePlotAgainstTheChurch_192

Will we finally gas the kikes once and for all?

>Theory: CIA turned into /ourguys/ via anal redpill hence all the anti-CIA sentiment around (((here))) lately
The CIA has been caught selling drugs on our streets (Air America), kidnapping innocent citizens and brainwashing them with drugs & torture (MK Ultra), building a "heart attack" gun for assassinations at a time when assassinations were banned by congress, and creating & supplying Al Qaeda. They also overthrew a legally elected president in Iran, which eventually led to the current angst between the U.S. & that country, and they did it for the oil companies & (((banks))).

With a history like this, how can you trust them? How can you even know who they work for?
Even if they DID become pro-America and pro-citizen, how could you be sure?

The traitors all should be, definitely. Gassing (((them))) today would be to seize the shekels, theirs and the ridiculous amount of 'aid' Wouldn't you enjoy that? I actually would. No skills really as far as labor. Broke and penniless, like their wars leave our veterans. Winter is coming….

:)

found this earlier

Yes! Finally. A Rich Man's Trick!

ty
that vid is awesome!

If you think that kosher, anti-Hitler drivel is "awesome" you don't belong here, and you should probably broaden your horizons when it comes to the Kennedy assassination.

www .archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10012-10080.pdf

I think we have a lead boys!

The Kennedy's admired Hitler, and the American Nazi party helped get JFK in. What makes that retarded documentary worse is that it repeatedly cites Mark Lane, who was Willis Carto's attorney. Carto was a "Hitler fan" who celebrated his birthday, was an early backer of GLR, founded the IHR, and had direct ties to NSDAP figures like Otto Remer and Leon Degrelle.

JFK was killed by the Mossad for opposing Israel's nuclear program. Any other explanation is kosher misdirection.

"With the election of Kennedy now almost sure, as I write this, The Protocols are rapidly
approaching total and final fulfillment."
- George Lincoln Rockwell (This Time the World)

GLR's mentor DeWest Hooker, a friend of Joe Kennedy, who he (Rockwell) said was "the nearest thing to a Nazi since the Bund" and credited with teaching him "to know the evil and cunning ways of the enemy" in the acknowledgments to the very book you cited, told a different story:

Last night I Pierce Brosnan'd holding a pistol homemada hamburger on a bun without sesame seeds your sister?

>Theory: CIA turned into /ourguys/ via anal redpill hence all the anti-CIA sentiment around (((here))) lately
Let's list how none of the intelligence agencies are not /ourguys/
1) The FBI - have proven time and again through US history they cannot be counted on to protect you from anybody and when it comes time for them to step up to the plate they get cold feet and do nothing because they're scared of consequences. Remeber they let the JFK assissination happen and did nothing, one of their analysts plausibly denied that they chose to do nothing about the pedo blackmail the CIA operates with impunity. Willlingly cooperates with them on many occasions to undermine the American people, and on top of that all of their mass shootings is deliberately designed to push gun control and to disarm you so they don't have to worry about being kill by American citizens for treason anymore.
2) The CIA - isn't even trying to pretend to protect you they do whatever they want and operate black sites, kiddly diddling cults,, the opium trade and fucked McCarthy over to allow Communism to succeed. They pretty much worked with Bush and Clinton families to kill JFK and have cucked the Presidents since JFK ever since by siding with their new backers the Jews. Works with Mossad more then any intelligence agency, and even if the Jews weren't involved the CIA certainly will be.
3)The NSA - creepy fucking transhumanists who want 1984 to come so they can bring about their cultish beliefs to fruition and herald the singularity. The gossip that the NSA is on Trump's side specifically calls out a specific group of NSA agents not the whole body, because the rest are so fucking looney and a threat to humanity that pretty much everyone is rightfully weary of those whackjobs. Hordars for technology and stifles progress, only "good" thing about them is that they passive aggressively antagonize the CIA because they figured out about the kiddy diddling, which btw the FBI never told them. Backdoors all technology the CIA doesn't.

So tell me, why should you trust any of these guys.

Trust in government is good Americanism, you don't want to look like an america-hater do you? think of the optics! :^)

is not a protection nor police agency. It is an investigative agency. Why should they be trusted? Better question: Who needs to trust them? answer: attorneys.

hasn't anything to do with protecting anyone, never has; never will, and their venue is "officially" outside of the USA. Why trust them?
You'll never have neither the opportunity nor the necessity unless you live outside the states.

-Whatever you think about them is disinfo and probably propagated by them, themselves. If you fell for it, then you should trust them at least to fool you. the other reason to trust them is because we here in USA are all still alive and nuclear war has been abated for 50 + years. That's their job.

For analogy and consideration:
Currently ( past 50+ years ) the USA is like a hunter out alone in the woods with his leg caught in a bear trap with a saw in his hand trying desperately to saw amputate himself. No it's not pretty and there is no guarantee he'll survive. It's bloody, and *usually* one would say that chopping off a leg is a bad idea.

P.S. anyone that wears eye-glasses is a transhumanist. Let that sink in.

whatever you say cianigger.
gas yourself

Pretty sure mutual destruction stopped global nuclear war, you abominable faggot

Well at least you're not the guy stuck having to explain how Spurdo is beneficial for his stock options and that Spurdo isn't the satire of a pedophile even though he came from the satire of a pedophile. Wonder if being able to explain Gondola is any better.

Frank Sturgis' "201 File" (Personality).

"Leader of a Secret Army Org."

Bay of Pigs.

CIA informants were (are?) in High Schools working as Guidance Counselors.

Apparently they recruit only girls.

Probably for some freak-nasty P-gate honeytrap blackmail covert ops.

FBI moles inside CIA's anti-Castro militias report they are planning to blow up a Russian ship.

see how close Langley's insane obsession with Castro, who they themselves armed and helped bring to power in 1958, nearly brought us to the brink of WW3?

anti-Castro militia DRE would disintegrate without CIA support.

Recall Oswald, who was pro-Castro, got into a fist fight on the street with the New Orleans leader of DRE who was handing out pamphlets.

CIA to this day denies any affiliation with DRE.
well now we know that's not true at all.

FBI has a mole in the Secret Service under Ernest Aragon, who passes them mail.

Conspiracist have claimed for decades that Aragon was intercepting Oswald's mail.

Why was (is?) FBI penetrating Secret Service?
Why was (is?) FBI penetrating CIA?

Is the Deep State at Civil War VS itself and We-The-Chumps are the last to find out?

Alpha66 was CIA's assassination squad for Castro.

CIA claimed to have no communication with nor control over Alpha66.

Why was an FBI informer penetrating Alpha66?

Was FBI cleaning up after Langley? Did FBI mistrust Langley and double checked on their blackest covert ops? Or did FBI hijack Alpha66 with their one inside man to take control of it away from CIA?

regardless of what's "True", this is all pretty nuts. when every Deep State agency is running its own assassination squads and stomping all over each other's toes, someone unexpected is bound to get shot.

Carlos Bringuier, head of anti-Castro DRE in New Orleans, who got into a fist fight with Oswald after Oswald pretended to be anti-Castro and tried to join DRE and offered to help train Militias, said he was sure Oswald was a Castro spy.

Bringuier said Oswald gave him a Marine Training Handbook with the inscription "FIDEL" in the jacket cover.

Relieving news for /ourguys/ paranoid about Deep State shills and Fed moles.

if you're a member of any NatSoc orgs, then FBI says it doesn't want to interview you, since due to your "obvious sympathies", you don't have any informant potential.

CIA's report to the HSCA in 1978 looked for Cuban or Soviet involvement, "but we did not find it."

CIA didn't want to accuse Castro nor the USSR of whacking JFK because:

"to hold differently would be to accept a social paranoia that often permeates today, which would hold that a significant number of govt employees could engage in a well disciplined conspiracy to suppress evidence"

Now go have a good laugh at that, in light of today's "muh Russia" histrionics.

That 2nd image shows CIA believed its AMTRUNK operation, 1963-1965, which was the umbrella program for all their coup-assassination-sabotage ops against Castro, was penetrated by the Cubans and Soviets.

You'd think CIA would learn after burning their hands on the stove that if their blackest covert ops get hijacked by The Enemy, and your own President gets whatcked, that maybe you ought to quit running coups and assassinations.

CIA's Oswald file is 57 volumes spread across 142 file folders.

Seems a bit excessive, how could so much material exist on a "Lone Wolf" who wasn't on anybody's radar and who wasn't involved in some weird CIA double-triple agent operation?

CIA's own secret report to the HSCA in 1978 admits the CIA "mishandled various aspects of the investigation - it does not deal with the retaliation idea."

retaliation as in Castro's 100% doubling all of CIA's Cuban spies and penetrating all of CIA's anti-Castro militias and Castro getting pissed as fuck to learn JFK and RFK personally ordered the CIA to assassinate him several times and so Castro got the last laugh and had JFK shot.

"Robert Herwitch, a senior official in the State Dept, presented the concept to the CIA with approval.

CIA assigned it to the Miami station, known as AMTRUNK."

see that Goy? do you see now how CIA really works?

CIA is Bad Cop for the Good Cop President.

Plausible Deniability has nothing to do with CIA keeping its own secrets, which laughably leak and scatter to the wind, and everything to do with giving plausible denial to the President!

pretend you're the President. you're the "Leader of the World", you have the Nuclear Biscuit, you can end the world in 5 minutes at your command, you command the biggest most powerful military in history, you pull the puppet strings of everything and everyone.

so you want to flex some of your power doing some covert ops, coups, assassinations, spying on your political opponents, rigging markets for your cronies, and funneling billions in bribes to your vast network of Foundations, Charities and Offshore conglomerates.

well, you can't just flex all the power naked.
you need a fall guy.

and CIA is that fall guy. the more bogged down in DC Swamp bureaucracy, the more entrenched in wildly contradictory operations playing both sides, the more sheer disinfo and lies fed to the Masses, the better.

everyone will blame those stupid Langley faggots for everything. everyone will sympathize with you, poor, poor Leader of the Free World, held back and sabotaged by your own CIA. if only those bad, bad spooks would just stop sabotaging you, then maybe you could push your agenda forward and actually accomplish your Campaign Promises.

see how you've all been conned since 1947? see why nuffin ever changes in the Deep State?

it's by design. what you see isn't Chaos, it's the illusion of Chaos, it's all carefully scripted and controlled to keep you shoving your maws with McBurgerFats, Fattucinos, keep buying more Cheap Chinese Plastic Crap on Credit, keep poisoning your environment and destroying your own community in exchange for JewSt cuckbux, while the real Architect running the Matrix gets away Scott-Free.

CIA was upset at NYT 1978 for printing the first mention of their AMTRUNK assassination Juan Ortiz, who was their man in Havana who's job was to whack Castro.

Juan Ortiz also worked with The Syndicate. CIA hired a mobster to kill Castro.

But his plan failed. In January 1961, Juan Ortiz lost his job in the Venezuelan Embassy in Cuba.
The hitman was supposed to recieve a package of ice cream with poison pills to be used to kill Castro.

The ice cream melted.

CIA is surprised however, "The Syndicate appears to be moving on its own."

i guess that's what you get when you hire the Mafia to do your assassination. you get double crossed and the Mob doesn't work for you–you work for the Mob.

How did CIA's Syndicate assassin Juan Ortiz in Havana get involved?

CIA says he was not one of theirs and he had no contact with them in Miami.

Turns out, Juan Ortiz was a gambling buddy of Frank Sturgis and Trafficante, both names who have been notoriously suspect as having been directly involved in assassinating JFK.

CIA called off operations with The Syndicate to assassinate Castro, "but it seemed like it was still going on when re-activated."

CIA AMBRONC conducted 3 more plots to kill Castro.

October 1963: CIA's assassin in Havana, AMLASH/1, wants a High Powered rifle with Telescopic lens that he could use to kill Castro from a distance.

Nov 19, 1963: Fitz approved, telling AMLASH he would be given a cache of weapons, including a high powered rifle with scope. AMLASH says he plans to return to Cuba.

gee, what a coincidence. CIA arms their assassin to shoot Castro 3 days before JFK gets shot.

if you consider how thoroughly Castro, a genius at counter-intel btw, doubled and penetrated all of CIA's ops against him, what are the odds Castro knew? hell, AMLASH was probably a Cuban double who told Castro the moment he got approved to receive the rifle from CIA.
once the plot gets that far, is it really Castro's fault for retaliating against such a bungling and transparent Ship of Fools like Langley? what other choice did Castro have? keep waiting until CIA eventually did whack him?

The hour when JFK was shot, AMLASH met his case officer in Paris.

what a coincidence!

CIA MONGOOSE, the umbrella program for coups and sabotage against Castro, is still re-filed as "Exempt" from declassification as recently as March 2016.

1962: RFK meets with CIA and the Joint Chiefs. RFK asks CIA if they can kidnap some of Castro key people during the Cuban election, to help tip the vote against Castro.

RFK was personally and deeply involved in overseeing CIA operations against Castro.

all that fluff you see on the Boob Tube and in puff piece books about RFK as some kind of "Classical Liberal" Idealist was all lies.

RFK was a killer. RFK obviously didn't give a shit about "free elections" unless it was rigged for his guy to win. RFK ordered MLK's wiretap and RFK ordered the hits on Castro and RFK ordered Bay of Pigs to proceed regardless of the threat of Soviets putting bases in Cuba in response.

"we would be unable to remove them by initiating World War III."

see that?

RFK had such a priapic hard-on for killing Castro that he was willing to gamble with WW3, American lives be damned!

This should be a big bombshell that shatters JFK's legacy and transforms the way History casts him as The Good Guy.

CIA wasn't just pursuing overthrowing Castro.

They wanted the rest of Latin America too.

JFK meets with the Joint Chiefs and CIA. CIA has "esitmates for 2 countries to be selected by him in the Caribbean. Each one to have a company sized unit and a battalion unit. The intent was use the Panama Canal Zone to give this capability a quick reaction."

see that? The Deep State really did plan to weaponize the Panama Canal to use as a base for covert war launched in Latin America.

the document continues: "there was no proof of Cuban infiltration into other countries of Latin America or exportation of weapons and guerrillas."

"we have been unable to get any evidence that this was being done."

JFK questioned them closely on this "asking why they could not find evidence when he knew this to be a fact!"

see that?

it's like America is stuck in a Groundhog Day nightmare, continually re-awakening to the same false evidence of WMDs or coups, and continually invading nations without legitimate declarations of war, and continually getting fucked by our own blowback and covert war debacles.

JFK was a blood drinking war monger, and perhaps he deserved EXACTLY what he got.

let that be a lesson to any future Presidents who want to abuse their power to get America into more pointless wars that only serve the Military Industrial Complex Profiteers!

here's a real bombshell.

the FBI's liason with CIA said RFK "involved with the Intel Community almost immediately upon JFK's start."

"RFK was involved in and aware of the whole range of Intel activities."

"RFK's involvement increased after Bay of Pigs."

the FBI field office in Vegas found a bug.

they were wiretapped!

who did it?

Sam Giancana!

FBI determined that Giancana was working with CIA!

FBI complained to RFK to do something about CIA.

RFK said he "didn't want this connection surfaced."

RFK was MOBBED UP.

The Mob doesn't work for you–you work for the Mob!

This memo doesn't exactly make FBI look innocent.

This guy who is in charge of CIA-FBI liason, who meets with Allen Dulles, didn't ask Dulles point blank to his face to explain the Giancana wiretap they found?

What gumshoe worth their salt just lets a huge crime like that go like nothing?

Do you want your point-man overseeing all liason with CIA to be a spineless Yes-Man who is too afraid of losing his own job or not getting that promotion to NOT ask the CIA Director what is the fucking truth?

in a way, all these coward spooks in FBI and CIA deserve each other. nobody gives a shit about actual Justice, everybody just keeps their head down and puts in the minimum amount of work and calls it a day.

meanwhile the Fire of the Chaos of the World rage out there somewhere. there are no Heroes, there is nobody who will be running into the Fire to try to put it out.

let the Deep State burn itself down to the ground for all i care.

but wait, it gets worse.

Allen Dulles working with Sam Giancana PREDATES JFK.

Eisenhower knew.

Allen Dulles "found it strange that the Atty General would be shocked by news of CIA involvement with the Underworld in May of 1962."

Because the CIA has always been working with the Mob. Because Truman and Ike and JFK and RFK and every President since then has known that CIA works with the Mafia and all kinds of Gangsters. Because the CIA are the world's biggest gangsters, so of course they have to work with other Syndicates and Cartels and Narcos and Warlords.

"You don't think it be like it is, but it do."

If Oswald was a "Lone Gunman", and there was no 2nd bullet through the President's Limo windshield, then why in 1964 did Secret Service install a new windshield that was bullet proof to stop 30 cal armor piercing ammo?

CIA didn't want to declassify JFK Files because you would learn the name "Tad Szulc" and also learn about the Counter Intel concerns of Zbignew Brzezinski.

typical CIA, keeping secrets 14 years after the fact because of pathetic retro-actively decided fears of everybody finding out just how shitty they are at their jobs and that the entire "Intelligence Portfolio" is a ram-shackle barely duct-taped together train wreck run by a crew of drooling idiots who wouldn't be fit for any other type of employment.

I don't know who Tad Szulz is, but if Langley wants us to NOT know about him, he must be important and he must have done some very embarrassing shit.

Careful when you hire Mercenaries for your Bay of Pigs coup, who get taken prisoner when your operation blows because of all the moles sinking your best laid plans paving the road to Hell.

Fast forward 12 years, after you sprung the Merc from the Cuban dungeon, after you gave him a new identity back home in your own country.
Now your Merc is planting bombs at Conferences in DC and if his CIA connections spill then you'll have some 'splaining to do!

Here is the page i referenced above:

May 26 Silvia Duran had sexual intercourse with Lee Harvey Oswald on several occasions when the latter was in Mexico City … probably adds little to the Oswald case. The Mexican police did not report the extent of the Duran-Oswald relationship to this Station."

George HW Bush's Zapata Oil front in Haiti operated under the CIA codename WUBRINY.

there are a few documents mentioning WUBRINY. i suspect as the rest of the docs a released, there will be more.

tfw CIA invented triple parentheses

CIA tracked Herbert Itkin, their dual-agent (also shared with FBI where he served them as an informant attorney against Mobsters) travelling to EU with Narcotics.

If you want to peel back the Matrix, go Google "Herbert Itkin CIA" and start reading.

Herbert met Allen Dulles in 1954. Herbert ran CIA coups ops in Haiti "to harass Castro."

here's a doc mentioning Itkin and WUBRINY.
it stands to reason that CIA's agent in Haiti would also be connected to George HW Bush's WUBRINY, which was also based in Haiti.

Do you have the document id for the pdf that was in? I've still running the 50,000 documents in the 11/03 release through OCR, haven't gotten to the 11/09 documents yet.

He was working to end the reserve banking cartel's deathgrip on the US. If a leader can free the world from that nightmare, I don't mind if they want to skip straight to World War 5, at least it'll be OUR war, that maybe WE can profit from for a change (maybe)…(unlikely).

Who needs profits. Just to fight for our own interests for once in my life would be worth any cost.

i wish i knew why there's 100's mayne 1000's of pages on CIA + FBI tag teaming MLK like a poz4neg boipucci at an AIDs Convention hotel gang bang.

i found multiple docs where CIA placed agents in MLK Orgz all the way up to 1972 and beyond.

CIA was convinced MLK affiliated Orgz were infiltrated by Commie moles.

in amother doc i found, FBI was spying on Coretta Scott King from 1968 - 1974.

i wonder if FBI and CIA even knew about each other's informers in the same groups. i wonder if the CIA guy was like "i'm a huge Marxist-Leninist, i want to help the Soviets, let's destroy America by hijacking the African Revolutionary Movement from the dumb niggers and use it to subvert Youth Culture!!!"

meanwhile the FBI guy is like "Mr Hoover, i'm seeing the worst of the worst extreme Commies in MLK groups, we gotta triple our resources, infiltrate them even more, black bag them, sabotage them, neutralize the niggers before they split America in two."

meanwhile the CIA guy and the FBI guy didn't deconflict each other, so they don't realize they are stuck in a phase locked loop feeding back into each other, amplifying the total chaos and the Secret Police apparatus.

nothing in any docs ive seen makes me conclude CIA nor FBI were very smart nor cunning about anything they did. they're like the DMV of Deep State. ham-fisted over-kill, sprawling duplication, incapable of a soft touch, and flooring it to appear to be Doing Something Anything rather than doing what's necessary. plus they all look like Cosplayers trying to mimic what they think SpyCraft looks like in Movies as opposed to the real thing which is mundane and dreary boring clerical waiting for Happenings.

Frankly, it's hilarious. It's like that screencap of that user retelling a story his dad told him of the ATF, FBI, and police "infiltrating" a skinhead group when it was really made and populated by them. Incompetence of alphabet agencies then is as evident as it is today.

Though there's the saying, "Never attribute to malice to what is just as likely stupidity." But in this case it's both. It's why so many Holla Forumslacks have talked about there being camps & factions within the FBI and likely the others. There were commie faggots in the CIA, there were jews and shabbos goys, and then there were ignorant bluepilled guys. How many of which were from any of those factions, nobody will ever know.

Hi I'm CIA, look out for the cats for some reason the CIA likes cat pics.

Don't forget that they also have a database of "japanese style faces"

Goys, not trying to slide you hear, but is there anything in those files about Jim Jones the pastor who had his congregation in Guyana kill themselves. Pretty sure that was a CIA mind ops in how far they could push and control people. Have heard CIA was involved from Guyanese people(well educated part white one) who was working as a doctor when it went down in the 70s.

Congressman Leo Ryan was so passionately anti-C.I.A., that his aides and family immediately thought that the C.I.A. had killed him. And as likely as not, they did.

It's this. If you know the story it's everywhere right now. the romance of Power and Glory.

Hail Thoth

Docet veritatem audacia tumultu

I would very highly doubt this. I've spoken with the son, Stephen, who's still alive, and he is very on the level. I can see how he would be kept in the dark about a lot too, though, so I, for one, would love to see more on this.

whatcha doin rabbi?

but isnt putin a jew on his mommas side

Anything cool yet, anons?

i can only speak for myself but so far nothing i didnt already know.

(checked)
basically nothing they said previously was true and they knew everything in advance

Fresh 10k drop

what the fuck are you doing this is a thread about JFK why the fuck are you trying to shit it up with your controlled opposition?

holy shit

New thread?

who is SHAMROCK?

forgot link
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32136342.pdf

Anyone mind doing a TLDR Summary
the only juicy part ive noticed so far is the cubans talking about jew backers who wanted LBJ in

Mysterious indictments at an unprecedented level appeared. Until they're unsealed it is a mystery so it's mostly just discussing stuff about it and some off-topic.

I have that in docid-32172206.pdf item 4 the document you cited is something else.

correction, I don't have that document in the ocr list yet

A reminder to never reveal your pwer level, anons

Bump

rolling

daily reminder to mass report this bugman for spam, he and his ilk are mass reporting and shutting down twitter right wing accounts.

his account
mobile.twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_

Holla Forums mods are shill cuck bastards and they ban everyone who follows the rules and let people who break the rules post freely. the mods never changed since the last ban spree happening. only their names changed. the mods ban anyone who gets too close to the truth. eventually you will be banned too and you will realize who is in charge here. question those who you are not allowed to question.

Holla Forums mods are globalist shill bastards and they ban everyone who follows the rules and let people who break the rules post freely. the mods never changed since the last ban spree happening. only their names changed. the mods ban anyone who gets too close to the truth. eventually you will be banned too and you will realize who is in charge here. question those who you are not allowed to question and you will know the truth.

The black nobility took over the churches cuck. AKA JEWISH VENETIAN NOBILITY THAT RUNS EVERYTHING

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you. question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question. if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums.

I hope the best for Holla Forums

I have unresolved questions about this document. I didn't expect to find something astounding but here it is In docid-32108330 authored by R.L. Easby. So many more questions than anwsers now.

ONLY REMAINING HOPE IS RETOUCH PHOTO OF RUBY IN MEXICO AND ACTUAL SUBJECT OF PHOTO SO THEY AREN:T RECOGNIZABLE

Otherwise shut it down.

If anyone knows more about this I'd like to hear it. If Ruby was in Mexico with LHO just whoa, whoa wtf… Who was actual subject? Why would revelation cause every post around the soviet embassy to be abandoned? What the actual fuck!?

link to the document?

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you. question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question. if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. if your are in doubt it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods.

I hope the best for Holla Forums

You lying cunt. You are NOT "one of us".

okok, so JFK thought Hitler was a proverbial "Great Man"… whoopie… is there anything actually good in here?

Just take this down already. Even if people knew the truth it would be nothing, he died so long ago the Soviet Union itself is a long memory and we have worse scandals since. The public has destroyed itself with apathy and tolerance and with them will destroy society, civlisation, everything. This won't be a drop in the bucket.

t. glowing CIAnigger

2spoopy4me

Hello boys. Remember me?

Was that Ruby or Oswald before they retouched the photo?

Who is ASCHAM? Is there more than one photo? Who is actual subject?
I think LIMITED, LICALLA, LILYRIC, LICOWL and LIMESA were all camera or listening posts established around the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City.
Yeah that's fuckery.
PBRUMEN is Cuba so Cuban Embassy certainly also Mexico City. Oswald is known to have arrived in Mexico City on September 27, where he applied for a transit visa at the Cuban Embassy. SUBJECT could be Oswald which would place Oswald and Ruby in a photo, in Mexico City, near the Soviet Embassy In August or early Sept '63. Nothing here proves that Oswald is SUBJECT though even Ruby being at the Soviet Embassy a month before Oswald was is compelling.

This is fucked up.

Who is ASCHAM? Is there more than one photo? Who is actual subject?
I think LIMITED, LICALLA, LILYRIC, LICOWL and LIMESA were all camera or listening posts established around the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City.
PBRUMEN is Cuba. If SUBJECT is Owsald then this puts Ruby and Oswald together at the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City in late August or early September of '63.
SUBJECT could be someone else entirely though. But Ruby and Oswald both in contact with the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City, even if it isn't contemporaneous is still fucked-uppedness on a massive scale.

Kek

(heavenly dubs)
That is neither one in fact I have no idea who it is and cant remember ever seeing that person before.
Picture posting user can you give me a little insight?

F
Today's the day lads. Let the red pills fly. Remember, 11th month, 22nd day, 32 degrees N, kikes every damn time.

Care to expound user?

I believe he is referring to today being the anniversary of the assassination.

54 years ago today, under orders from Mossad, George Herbert Walker Bush directed a team of six shooters as they assassinated JFK with Frank Sturgess firing the final kill shot that blew his brain away.

A quick reminder that much has been collected to show this is the truth, starting with the docu film "JFK II" on jewtube.
>youtube.com/watch?v=we3vEvOhKR0

additionally Dr. James Fetzer (co-author of Nobody Died At Sandy Hook) has published a book covering this topic:
JFK: Who, How and Why
>archive.is/OuAC1

and let us never forget the many writings of the late Michael Collins Piper who left us this gem:
Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Conspiracy
>archive.is/25QMJ

RIP JFK the last /ourguy/ prez we ever saw

fucking autism. wrong goddam photos.

i meant to post….

Kikes and (((Freemasons))) like GHWB and LBJ worship digits too. That's why most happenings are obvious to artists. Jack go whacked on 11/22/1963 at 32 degrees(freemasonry) north of the equator.

And here, I watch Anthony Van Amabao's entire SJW snarkbro worldview kill itself.

Here's hoping he kills himself with it.

i go yer digits right here
youtube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU
gas the kikes, man

what the actual fuck.
the first half is totally awesome, then it turns pant-on-the-head retarded!

JFK and the Lost Prospects For Peace
>archive.is/ItTUu

Report From Iron Mountain: On The Possibility and Desirability of Peace is a uniquely important document worthy of careful reconsideration a half-century after JFK’s passing. It points to not only the rationales behind the military industrial complex and its overarching influence, but perhaps more importantly how a very real discussion concerning the nation’s priorities proceeded under Kennedy’s watch—a window of possibility that was violently shut on November 22, 1963.

Bogs are time travelers.

Trump is alleged to have such a time device as well.

We are in the middle of temporal war for the future.

WHY ARE WE GOING IN CIRCLES? Honestly, you kids call yourselves the Ultimate Conspiracy Theorists, but you can't even put two and two together! It's clear that JFK was a thorn in the side of Mossad, just go from there!

Forgot my image, puhuhu!

JFK: Bethesda Autopsy Photos not JFK / Oswald Framed, Warren Report a Sham
By Dr. James Fetzer 20 Nov 2017
>archive.is/nInNo

For anyone interested in sources

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32328992.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32313164.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32272312.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32424904.pdf

hot off the press
- audio -interview with Dr James Fetzer about JFK recorded a few hours ago
>archive.is/QNzd3

his latest blog post
JFK: Bethesda Autopsy Photos not JFK / Oswald Framed, Warren Report a Sham
>archive.is/nInNo

But we know these things. Tbh I cant be bothered to care about the HOW of JFKs assasination, but as to the WHY is what I think can get normalfags to open up.

Doctor Who premiered the day JFK was killed. Always found that interesting.

t. not Bill Clinton

Elsa was kidnapped by evil coke dealers.

All "white power" bullshit is code for coke. Ask Warren Kinsella.

Hitler fought against Communism! = Evil!

Remember when google announced that they would filter untrustworthy and controversial news sources and websites? Well, google has done it, they have completely gutted their news service (news.google.com) where it now impossible to find anything about the JFK files that is not completely irrelevant. They don't even list most msm articles and of course they removed the archive section, so you can no longer go back and look at older news stories. What a great "algorithm".

checked

At walmart today, saw the enquirer, "Hoover ordered JFK killed"

That's it, carry on

…did someone say that there are files in here that prove Hitler went to Argentina?

if so, did the mossad ever get him, or did he die of old age? you should seriously consider just lying to me and saying it was old age - I'm having a rough day

Yes there was Hitler files lumped into the JFK shit it kind of proved not only Hitler made it to SA but also the US knew about and I read a bunch of other shit how the US had a treaty for him to travel in return for German NASA scientists operation paperclip and such.
So after all my life hearing he died in a bunker and they burned his body in a shallow grave it now seems the great one died comfy in Argentina or Bolivia or some shit.

I had an Argentine buddy who said Hitler lived out his life there. They guy was usually full of shit, but in this instance he got very grave and was like, "no, dude, I'm serious. Hitler made it to Argentina." Pretty crazy

Do you have links for all that info you got there?

Not really credible iron clad links, but try Henry Makow and do some web searching, there was a cable tv show last year search for Hitler that I watched but they were on the lets find the evil nahtzee bastard kind of level.
The blogo-sphere will have shit on it but you have to make your own mind up, I pretty much think now he got out myself.
Also you can search TBR The Barnes Report website they have about 80 articles on the head of the SS Müller and how he was melded into the CIA after it was switched from the OSS The Müller Washington Journals 1948-1951 There was maybe one mention of Hitler and a whole bunch of other cool shit to read and understand.
tbrnews.org/?m=201605 here is one
do this for a search site:tbrnews.org/ Müller

also search for conversations with the crow another cia related series of articles on TBR

Only when they're young do they count
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7fifyh/hollywood_satanic_sex_slaves_the_next_generation/

okay, thanks. its definitely plausible. we know project paperclip was real, and we know some members of the NSDAP made it to Argentina, so it wouldn't surprise me

word is he got further than that… after argentina he hopped from capetown further south to the atlantic ice shelf to the base his party had been building there for over a decade

quick rundown?

Anyone here ever get close to reading all the files yet? I don't want the investigations to stop unless we are absolutely certain we've covered all of it

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32352381.pdf
Look at this, someone made a phonecall in the uk to look at US news 25 minutes before JFK was shot

Certainly interesting, could use a bunker bumper. Nice find.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32341503.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10220-10054.pdf
Ruby visiting Israel in '62

checked

(((Rubenstein)))

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32339122.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10300-10093.pdf
Some pretty damning stuff. Former CIA courrier knew JFK would get assassinated and his assassin getting assassinated

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10267-10403.pdf

Bump so we don't lose this for a while

bump to keep into the new year