Danger danger

You know guys, I don’t live in the US, but looking at the way your media behaves, I’m amazed there aren’t people attacking them, I think they should be more careful. I mean, there names and addresses are practically out in the open. They barely seem to protect themselves.

Well, if Trump gets arrested/assassinated/impeached they start to die.
No just stating that if DOTR gets triggered the media will be amongst the first to die for their sins.

Mm, on a seperate question, using a browser with a compression server that acts a bit like a proxy, can I be easily traced?

Doesn’t really matter user, all hardware has a backdoor from the factory. I’m at the point where I browse 8ch raw dog on both my computer and phone, consequences be damned.

Mm, what a pain. How about flashing your own ROM chip and installing Qubes or something?

Still can be traced, but not from here.
Basically they just record everything, but there are too many of us for them to make a dent with arrests.
We are everywhere and there are way too many of us.

They didn't think of this but meh I don't care if they got murdered for being arseholes. That's their problem.

Yes it would be a shame if some right wing "terrorists" started storming their homes in the middle of the night and executing all the occupants.
In this day and age you'd think they'd try to be more careful.

A total shame. But it needs to happen after hostilities begin

If Trump were to get killed by a (((random lone wolf fanatic))), I expect many people to believe the MSM narrative that Trump was simply disliked by many people for being sexist or racist or whatever garbage they write about him.

As much as such an assassination would anger red pilled people I doubt it would cause a true DOTR. Sure hope DOTR happens soon though.

why not do what gamergate did? expose connections and pressure sponsors

this stranglehold on nation-wide information and communication technology (tv, radio, social media, entertainment, education, etc) is essentially military tactics "disrupting communications" and "disinformation".
literally enemies of the state

The way the media, ahem, (((media))) acts can be explained by Kike Theory 101. In a high-trust (aka white) society, the first group to act with systematic dishonesty reaps massive short-term advantages. They get away with it for a long time simply because most people inculcated in the dominant high-trust value system simply cannot comprehend quite how dishonest, greedy and perverted the malefactors are being. The media rely on the faith of others in the rule of law to get away with their malfeasances, enjoying the protections afforded by polite society while simultaneously chipping at the very columns that sustain it.

>freedom of the press is only for (((accredited professionals)))

Once everyone finally realises the old rules of decorum and fair dealing no longer apply, then social trust breaks down and it becomes - in extreme cases - an 'every man for himself' bloodbath. This is fine for the people who ruined trust in the first place, because they already have first mover advantage in the brave new dystopia they're created. And that riot footage is great for ratings!

Polite sage for baseline Holla Forums knowledge

exposing is good but in the end the corrupt cronyism system will keep itself alive through patreon and other donations/fonds. You see it with kotaku, or gamasutra, they are still there and still doing their shit as nothing ever has happened.

No matter how much you expose to the normafags, there are still more normalfags who follow the order given by the MSM. And their propaganda goes beyond what is shown in the news. Just watch the first episode of mr.robot season 3. They put some anti trump shit in there. Just randomly dropping some manufactured memes to keep the normalfag in a bubble.

what need to happen is a shut down. Not killing people or shit like this. Just shut them down, turn off their monitors. They don't need light. You know the names, you know who is in the cronyism system, you know their shills and goons. Why not simple shut them down? Take their tools away, emp their buildings.

If you don't want to do anything like this because of muh-freedom press, let me tell you this. Nowadays MSM is not the press, there is no need to protect them by the same standarts you would protect freedom of press.
Also, this is where le epic anunumuse lost me when they said they won't do anything against the (((so called MSM))) just because the MSM itself calls it the press, no, they are not. Shut them down, cut them from the power subly. Easy as hell, buy a cutter, cut the pipe, end of story.

Shitpost from public wifi using 2ndhand gear that hasn't pinged/connected to your network. Don't have your personal electronics in range of it either. A metal Faraday container for storage (Confirm no signal leaks with your vanilla stuff first)
Wouldn't be hard to get by with a $30 pawnshop tablet and a modded $10 ammo can, or a thick aluminized mylar bag. You're just not going to be doing it from your couch.

We get what you're saying, but try to express it in non-wordgame form. As it is, your argument is structurally the same as

If I had the skills Id make an app called "beat the press". It would allow users to report press sightings and send out a message so they could be flash mobbed. My suggestion would be for the protest group to let their displeasure be known via interpretive dance. My favorite is the "dance of 1000 kicks".

I've been saying this for awhile. When the Revolution comes, the Washington Post and New York Times get burnt to the ground and their editors get lynched.

They don't gaf. They think they are untouchable and protected by the Jewish liberal elite. They abuse the first amendment to commit sedition and treason against a sitting U.S. President. If anything were to happen to Trump because of all the poison they spew out, American Patriots would hold them 100% responsible.

then make it happen by guerilla actions, blow gas stations in the inner cities, make poisons with bleach ammonia ect ect and aerosol them in the arts distric in your city, dump gas on the highway and light it, burn tires in the highway at night.

fuck shit up big league

Simpler. Electricity is a city's life's blood. Take that and it dies in days.

I think its funny how there were still niggers in the country in the sequels, lets be honest if we closed the borders this shit would only be necessary for maybe 3 years tops.

that works as well, however my approach aims to make sure the populace knows damn well things just went south real fast, make them feel like a real dystopan judge dredd type future just crash landed, make them afraid and give them a sense that all hell has broken loose, they may also start radical actions

No, every last one.

(checked)
holy trips

Praise KEK in the highest. We will do his bidding.