Ask a snowflake ancap whos sympathetic towards communism anything

ask a snowflake ancap whos sympathetic towards communism anything

Ok, how are you an ancap and sympathetic towards communism?

i think stateless classless moneyless true communism can work for an extended period of time

who will build the ROADS?

So why are you an ancap?

maybe you are more of a mutualist ?

???

Just be a mutualist then fam

Also what do you think of ancap memes?

Me

How can you support capitalist ideology with the understanding that there is a system that accomplishes the same job without enslaving the population?
Genuine question, I know it comes across as being biased, but I don't know how else to phrase it.

Do you believe in a Commons?
Does dumping neurotoxins in the air violate the NAP? Are they violating my NAP by damaging my property(the neurotoxins)?

I dont want nigger baby

In the glorious land of Ancapistan, where the only law you obey beyond the NAP is your company policies, and the only thing that matters is making money, what keeps the following from happening?

Are you seeing a pattern? The poor get poorer, sicker, and deader while the rich get richer and continue to obliterate the world in their conquest of power.

Not even Anarchyball could refute these arguments when I brought them up to him, instead resorting to ad hominems.

Can you help me see how I'm in error, or is all this perfectly ok for Ancaps? The system feels very built for those who already have capital, while kicking down at any attempt at the poor to escape their poverty while extracting work and money from the impoverished.

Wordfilter based as usual

Well now what is that sorcery?

MUH FREE MARKET WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING

MUH INVISIBLE HAND!

Finally!

We BFFs now

Why aren't you a mutualist instead?
What's the weirdest things you've masturbated to?

No nigger baby pls carla dont cuck me

Example?

robots or niggers

I thought there were actually quite a few of us on leftypol.

DO YOU WANT ME SHOT?

Yes

IF YOU DON'T HAVE MY WELL-BEING AT HEART WHY SHOULD I GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

Argue with bullet if you want.

I'm about to have your well-being AND your heart

But you will never take my toothbrush

Ask a pretend-communist who's sympathetic to ancaps who aren't assholes anything

Oh no. Here's your (you)

why do you keep trying to ruin the left?

I'm trying to save it, you fucktards are ruining it yourselves and you don't see it.

Aren't toll roads private already? It'll be a pretty big conflict of interest but it can happen.

you'll save it if you make more videos