Ask a snowflake ancap whos sympathetic towards communism anything

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

ask a snowflake ancap whos sympathetic towards communism anything

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Ok, how are you an ancap and sympathetic towards communism?

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

i think stateless classless moneyless true communism can work for an extended period of time

Logan White
Logan White

who will build the ROADS?

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

So why are you an ancap?

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

maybe you are more of a mutualist ?

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

???

Just be a mutualist then fam

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Also what do you think of ancap memes?

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Me

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

How can you support capitalist ideology with the understanding that there is a system that accomplishes the same job without enslaving the population?
Genuine question, I know it comes across as being biased, but I don't know how else to phrase it.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Do you believe in a Commons?
Does dumping neurotoxins in the air violate the NAP? Are they violating my NAP by damaging my property(the neurotoxins)?

Juan Young
Juan Young

I dont want nigger baby

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

In the glorious land of Ancapistan, where the only law you obey beyond the NAP is your company policies, and the only thing that matters is making money, what keeps the following from happening?

Media biased towards the companies that own them and against competitors

Monopolies created through reputation and money pushing smaller startup competitors out of business because nobody wants to put their trust the new kids on the block over the older companies everyone trusts

Education only as a muh privilege for those who can pay

Healthcare only as a muh privilege for those who can pay

Police only as a muh privilege for those who can pay

Firefighters only as a muh privilege for those who can pay

Road/sidewalk access only as. muh privilege for those who can pay

Legal Defense only as a muh privilege for those who can pay

Legal punishment is dependent on who's court you were placed in, their relationship to the people you are in a legal battle with, and how much money you brought with you

Worker wages so low you will never climb out of the poverty you were born into because everything costs so much money, no matter how hard you work, and your boss needs to keep as much money as possible to maintain his ever climbing status in the world.

All environmental protections thrown out the window, rendering the entire planet a toxic dump

All consumer protecting regulations thrown out the window, rendering the poor unable to purchase non-toxic or disease-causing food or other products. What are the poor going to do? Sue? That costs money and the only judges who agree to see the case are all owned by the offending companies.

Are you seeing a pattern? The poor get poorer, sicker, and deader while the rich get richer and continue to obliterate the world in their conquest of power.

Not even Anarchyball could refute these arguments when I brought them up to him, instead resorting to ad hominems.

Can you help me see how I'm in error, or is all this perfectly ok for Ancaps? The system feels very built for those who already have capital, while kicking down at any attempt at the poor to escape their poverty while extracting work and money from the impoverished.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

priv
ilege
privilege
Wordfilter based as usual

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

Well now what is that sorcery?

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

what keeps the following from happening?
MUH FREE MARKET WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING

MUH INVISIBLE HAND!

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

i'm not the only ancom on Holla Forums
Finally!

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

We BFFs now

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

Why aren't you a mutualist instead?
What's the weirdest things you've masturbated to?

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

No nigger baby pls carla dont cuck me

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Example?

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

robots or niggers

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

I thought there were actually quite a few of us on leftypol.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

DO YOU WANT ME SHOT?

Dylan King
Dylan King

Yes

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

IF YOU DON'T HAVE MY WELL-BEING AT HEART WHY SHOULD I GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Argue with bullet if you want.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

I'm about to have your well-being AND your heart

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

But you will never take my toothbrush

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

Ask a pretend-communist who's sympathetic to ancaps who aren't assholes anything

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

Oh no. Here's your (you)

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

why do you keep trying to ruin the left?

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

I'm trying to save it, you fucktards are ruining it yourselves and you don't see it.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Aren't toll roads private already? It'll be a pretty big conflict of interest but it can happen.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

you'll save it if you make more videos

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit