youtube.com/watch?v=Mh-SiK3wrOU

Oh shit I went to Trinity

NO CUNTING STYLE
""SHE"" HAS JACKSHIT GRACE
THIS STREAMER IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

an embarrassment to the LGBT community.

its trying to be relevant again

Why does this thread exist

Because Cosmo has figured out that he can milk Holla Forumstards for views.

Let me explain, he currently lives in a house by himself and his main method of income is the internet and that's basically it.
He spends money for laser hair removal (pretty expensive), then food, video games, and rent.
So he's basically setting up a two way scam.

On the "supportive" side, he milks his followers with patreon, stringing them along with twitter posts about how much he's abused.
On the "abusive" side, he string along people from Holla Forums (and /vg/ /srg/ especially since they're pretty much obsessed with him, CWC wiki tier sperging) by making threads such as these and also stringing along twitter hounds from here.

It's kinda brilliant in a way, he's sucking money and views from everyone, no matter what side they're on.

RULES OF NATURE

Really makes you think

Why do irl traps have to look like than and not like this?

is he making videogames or something

Stop being a fucking degenerate or you'll get AIDS.

I'm glad I read the Bible.

It has made me a better person and I now see how sick, twisted and insane our world is today.

Millenials are a fucked up generation, devoid of morals, ethics, values and an objective compass. This is what happens when you brainwash children from an early age into thinking they came from apes after a magical accidental explosion. The radical "progressive" left has destroyed western civilization and everything we stood for.

In the end, truth will prevail and there's nothing Satan can do about it. His fate is sealed and so are the sinners and righteous ones.

Imagine a world without STDs.

But this is the path He chose for us; do you think you know better than the Creator?

Which Holla Forums are you talking about? Is it cuck Holla Forums? Because from what I've read here most posters here simply express their disgust and post >>she

I didn't know that the mentally ill could be embarrassed

my favorite comment so far on the stream.

No, it's Satan's path.

The destruction sovereign nations
The destruction of family values
Feminism
Multiculturalism
Transvestites
Gays
Moral Relativism
Statism
Evolutionism
New Age movement
Occult societies
Islam
Roman Catholicism
Pantheism / Paganism
Demonic UFO phenomena

Are all products of Satan, aka Lucifer the fallen angel who deceives the entire world.

We are going to have a New World Order, another Tower of Babel scenario where all of mankind is united under one Antichrist leader.

The elect, the few, the true Christians who are born again will be saved.

Jesus died for your sins, those who reject/ignore him will go straight into hellfire. Those who believe upon the Son of God will have eternal life.

Time is short.

All of them, it doesn't matter.
All he gives a shit about is attention, the more he gets, the more views he gets on his shit, and a higher % of more patreon supporters one way or the other.
By even just posting >she you're bumping the thread and giving it more attention.
Mods won't bumplock these threads or delete them because they actively encourage shitposting along with Mark, so that's why these threads keep popping up.

If you fags don't start bullying It in the chat I'm going to be disappointed.

I'm trying my best : D

OP I can't be sure you aren't the fucking streamer so don't get triggered if I say I don't believe you.

Traps != trannies.
Go to /cuteboys/. It's mindboggling how many cute boys there are.

This world needs more STDs, and they need to be much more virulent. Degeneracy needs to die.

They're both degenerates.

Did halfchan stop giving you attention you tremendous fucking faggot?

LEARN TO SAGE, YOU ALL FUCKING NEWFAGS!